PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jambat

Jaggy
10-07-2001, 11:16 AM
Jambat,

Where are you guys getting this Super Musk with the nol in it? I can\'t seem to find it on this sight.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 08:10 PM
Yep. You have to order TES for the SPMO. Maybe you can order some NPA along with this and do my NPA / SPMO experiment for me. images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy
10-09-2001, 05:05 AM
Jambat,

Next experiment in a few days:

APC/AFA

See what happens adding the nol from AFA. By the way, I didn\'t even notice I had gotten voted for. Thanks whoever did that! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 08:54 PM
Yes! Tell me what happens with that. My next thing should by SPMO and NPA. I\'ll keep you guys posted when I hook it up.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 09:02 PM
Hey guys,

I\'ve tried a APC\\AFA\\NPA mix and went to a latin club. Actually was approached by a woman which never happens at all. She was very attractive, looked much younger than she actually was. Also got alot of looks from other women. Anyway, it seems to work GREAT from my point of view.

Jon

oscar
10-09-2001, 11:11 PM
CT,

What ratio of APC/AFA/NPA ? images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 01:55 PM
Oscar,

It was 15% NPA, 15% AFA, and 70% APC. I put it in a atomizer and just spray three times.

oscar
10-10-2001, 03:25 PM
CT,

That sounds great! Does it have the same magical scent as jambat\'s mix? I noticed when I substituted AFA for NPA in a quasi-jambat mix (60% APC,40% AFA) the resulting brew lacked the delicious fragrance that I now believe is attributable to the inclusion of NPA.

I recently e-mailed LA Croy and they told me that NPA contains 0.048% Pheros, that\'s 20% more than we had previously thought. That\'s why I kicked up the additive ratio when I tried the APC/AFA mix, as AFA contains 0.039% Pheros,considerably less than NPA.

Plus, I wanted to get away from the 70%/30% numbers to avoid possible conflict over jambat\'s inevitable patent rights!
images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:40 PM
\"Plus, I wanted to get away from the 70%/30% numbers to avoid possible conflict over jambat\'s inevitable patent rights! \"

Cute. images/icons/smile.gif

So this AFA/NPA/APC thing is working? So what about AFA and APC minus the NPA? Any luck there or did you try that one at all? Look into that one for me because I don\'t have AFA. Sorry guys. I need more NPA though.

oscar
10-10-2001, 09:14 PM
jambat,

I\'m done messing with APC/AFA. It just ain\'t got it. Adding some AFA surely helps the mix, but subtracting the NPA practically kills it! images/icons/frown.gif

Oscar
images/icons/laugh.gif

Jaggy
10-11-2001, 05:59 AM
Jambat,

Just mixed the APC/AFA this morning. I wearing it to work, we\'ll see.....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 09:17 PM
Scheduled: Saturday = NPA/SPMO. You know the score. images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy
10-13-2001, 05:43 PM
Jambat,

Tried the APC/AFA. Only had on one day and found nothing came out of it, I have not given up omn this. Butttttt man....SPMO/NPA is another hit. First thing, in Starbucks had this woman in front of me keep turning around and smiling at me. Then, off to the side a girl I\'ve known but haven\'t seen for about a year turns to look at me and recognizes me and runs up and hugs and kisses me and tells me \"God you look good!\"
Gets her coffee and comes back to hug me somemore before we part. Work...had a couple of the girls getting giddy and turning red. A temp we have for this week, who always has her long blond hair pulled back in ponytail, unleashes her mane and starts flipping it around and staring at me all day. Geez....
I have realized that this mix lasts a very long time also. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 07:30 PM
Jaggy,

Was your ratio for SPMO/NPA, 70/30 like the famous Jambat mix? I know you haven\'t used it long but, what is your initial impression compared to Jambat\'s mix?

Kraven

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 10:26 PM
Yep, same ratio. I tried it too today and for me it was like reinventing TE. Although I will admit all the waitresses and such were extremely nice today. But nothing happened that I could say was a definite hit. How did you apply yours? Did you spray or wipe on. I used SPMO\'s dropper. Now I imagine that this mix is a hit because I see no reason why it wouldn\'t be. All the components are there for this to be a maximum hit. First I need to get in a situation where there\'s a lot more women. The original mix got me instant looks ect but this mix did nothing of a sort but I once again I have to say there were a few women who seemed exceptionally nice but I don\'t know if it was the mones or just there personalities.

The scent of this stuff is excellent and that\'s definitely a plus. I wore three drops, but I spilled a little too which may have caused an OD. But I will keep testing. Believe it or not I have a small PF mix I\'m anxious to get too but this SPMO/NPA mix is so interesting. I extremely curious about it.

Jaggy
10-14-2001, 04:22 PM
Oscar,

This one was much smaller than the 1.7oz. Almost the size of an NPA which is 5ml.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2001, 08:09 PM
It\'s about 5-7ml, not much more than what\'s in the NPA bottle. And no I don\'t think you ODed, if the women are coming you didn\'t OD I mean as far as I\'m concerned. images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
10-14-2001, 10:04 PM
Gents,

It\'s a safe bet that NPA mixed with ANYTHING that has a good scent will be a WINNER! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy
10-14-2001, 10:29 PM
Kraven,

Yes it was the 70/30 mix. My impression? Not quite sure yet whether it beats the original. Like you said, I haven\'t tried it but one day. I will wear it for a week and see what happens.

Jambat/ I put it on with drops on fingers. I used an old NPA bottle with the dropper insert in it. But...I put one drop on each side of neck, one drop rubbed in back of hair, and one drop on back of one hand and rubbed the two together. Did I od? Not sure,
like I said above I only tried it Friday and those were the results I got. Yesterday I had to work and knew there were no girls in office on weekend so I didn\'t waste it.
But Monday.... images/icons/wink.gif

Jaggy
10-14-2001, 10:32 PM
One other question, do any of you know how much SPMO is in a full bottle? ____ml?

thanks

oscar
10-14-2001, 10:51 PM
Jaggy,

If the SPMO freebie bottles are the same as the other IR scents on the site they hold 1.7ozs., which equals 50ml.

Oscar
images/icons/wink.gif