PDA

View Full Version : NPA with cologne? Measure Schmeasure question

singer
03-24-2004, 10:32 PM
I\'ve read many posts saying you should add npa to your cologne. How do I add this to a bottle of

cologne. Or do i just smear npa over the spots where I sprayed my cologne? Also, how much is a dab of the npa?

Do I take that plastic insert out of the bottle then apply a dab with my finger? With so much measuring of mones

going on, it can get confusing.

DefconX3
03-25-2004, 10:28 PM
I would say that your best bet is to apply the NPA without adding it to cologne, that way you can

change the mix to be more / less concentrated easier. Just remember that NPA is pretty powerful stuff, make sure to

cover the smell well and try starting out with lower amounts and gradually increasing until you see results. Good

luck!

InternationalPlayboy
03-26-2004, 06:11 AM
You could buy an atomizer from Bruce or some other source. My NPA came in a Newbie Special

offered a couple of years ago, so it came with the atomizer. I would put a couple of drops of NPA in the atomizer

jar, then since my cologne was in a spray bottle that wouldn\'t open, I would just spray enough cologne directly

into the jar until the NPA didn\'t smell offensive to me.

Interestingly, I haven\'t used the stuff, or any

pheromones other than Realm cologne in about a year and have just started getting gung-ho again since I bought WAGG

a couple of weeks ago. I pulled out my empty atomizer and smelled the jar. It reeks of NPA.

I hope Bruce starts

selling a smaller atomizer. I just bought a couple of 5ml ones from another source to be able to dedicate them to

specific products or mixes without worry of contamination. Got them for about $3 a piece. Would like to get more but

also would like to give Love Scent the business. I like the smaller ones as they are more portable and discreet.