PDA

View Full Version : Almost in danger but confused

fran1
03-22-2004, 11:22 PM
I try SOE

first time in the building that I work with a cologne that smell like azaro(dont remenber the name). I put some SOE

in wrist, neck, and cologne only in the back.
But you know, what happen? the men, even the police treat with

respect, but I see in the eyes that they were afraid, the childrens hide from me, and the women see me in a way that

they want it that I grab them(very strange)they look me very sexual but they did not approach to me.
Maybe was OD,

but believe me I put very small SOE, very small.
Then when I was going out from my job building, one security guard

that I know that dont like him, try to stop my car and make me a problem, but then he was afraid and return to his

position.
Only one women (lesbian 100%) get angry and step back when I was asking her a question.
One women that

see me in a public place drinking a coffe, was looking a me and flirting a lot, and his companion ask her to stop,

but she say that she like to see people and she is not looking me only, but other people too, then the guy left, and

I try to approach her, but then she want it that I act agressive with her, I feel it, but I was really shy, I see

her very excited, only that my shyness make me fell down and I prefer go.
With this mix, I feel my mood more

agresive than with SOE alone, and I was worry for my behavior. I was like to have a fight with anybody.

Numanoid
03-23-2004, 04:53 AM
Odd.
I wear SOE and people seem more relaxed around me and I myself feel more relaxed when I wear it.

Sexyredhead
03-23-2004, 05:30 AM
Maybe your gelpack had \'turned\' and had converted to -none. If you wore a lot of it then that would probably

be a -none OD. I don\'t think it happens often, but I\'ve seen it happen before when SOE converts. Do you have

any more gelpacks? Do they smell any different? Hopefully you\'re one of the people who can smell -none and can

detect a difference.

SOE should make you more relaxed and social. Not the reactions you were getting. That

sounds more like a -none OD and SOE doesn\'t have -none in it.

Elana
03-23-2004, 06:24 AM
Trial,

is that you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
03-23-2004, 01:44 PM
His

pheros must have been escaping from his glass capsule again.

Elana
03-23-2004, 02:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
His pheros must have been escaping from his glass

capsule again.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I told him not to take off the tin foil hat.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

fran1
03-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Well I

know about the SOE reactions, but I think that was the cologne that I was wearing too.
Its true that my behavior

was different from usual, but not relax, like SOE alone.
I only want it to know what happened with the womens, why

they react in a way that they want it that I grab them?
They look me in the corner of their eyes, flirting, stand

up without moving and waiting that I grab them, almost touching them.
Please explain...........

Phantom
03-23-2004, 06:09 PM
They look me in the corner of their eyes,

flirting, stand up without moving and waiting that I grab them, almost touching them.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Grab them all ready...........

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sacogoo
03-23-2004, 07:29 PM
fran

writes:
But you know, what happen? the men, even

the police treat with respect, but I see in the eyes that they were afraid, the childrens hide from me, and the

women see me in a way that they want it that I grab them(very strange)they look me very sexual but they did not

approach to me.

Okay, who left the bell tower unlocked? It

seems Quasimodo has been terrorizing the good, decent people of gay Paris once again.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Then when I was going out from my job building, one security guard that I

know that dont like him, try to stop my car and make me a problem, but then he was afraid and return to his

position.

Travis Bickle?

</font><blockquote><font

I was like to have a fight with anybody.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Jake LaMotta?

Numanoid
03-24-2004, 05:19 AM
If you don\'t mind my asking fran1 what part of the world are you from? And what cologne were you wearing at

the time?

DZorro
03-24-2004, 05:23 AM
I try SOE first time in the building that I work

with a cologne that smell like azaro(dont remenber the name). I put some SOE in wrist, neck, and cologne only in the

back.
But you know, what happen? the men, even the police treat with respect, but I see in the eyes that they were

afraid, the childrens hide from me, and the women see me in a way that they want it that I grab them(very

strange)they look me very sexual but they did not approach to me.
Maybe was OD, but believe me I put very small

SOE, very small.
Then when I was going out from my job building, one security guard that I know that dont like him,

try to stop my car and make me a problem, but then he was afraid and return to his position.
Only one women

(lesbian 100%) get angry and step back when I was asking her a question.
One women that see me in a public place

drinking a coffe, was looking a me and flirting a lot, and his companion ask her to stop, but she say that she like

to see people and she is not looking me only, but other people too, then the guy left, and I try to approach her,

but then she want it that I act agressive with her, I feel it, but I was really shy, I see her very excited, only

that my shyness make me fell down and I prefer go.
With this mix, I feel my mood more agresive than with SOE alone,

and I was worry for my behavior. I was like to have a fight with anybody.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hmm, that\'s strange. That doesn\'t sound like SOE/m at all. Even when oding i don\'t get

thos type of reactions, while wearing SOE/m. Are you sure you got SOE/m ??? This sounds more like the kind of hits i

get when wearing to much TE/m.

DZorro,

CptKipling
03-24-2004, 12:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font

His pheros must have been escaping from his glass capsule again.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I told him not to take off the tin foil hat.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

He has been

using that on his penis to fend off TM\'s hynotic attacks.

fran1
03-24-2004, 02:35 PM
I born

in Latin America, but I am half european and Latin.
The name of the cologne was a sampler from macys, smelling like

azzaro, I dont remenber really the name but I dont want it to try it again. Its was not really me, I feel my self,

and another thing I get my eye irritaded like an alergy to the odor combination in the night. I hope that my eye get

down today.
And the blonde was really cute, the best, but I was shy after, like controlling myself.
I think was

the combination with SOE, any clue?

fran1
03-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Yes I

was wearing the same shirt that I used 1 week before, maybe with SOE. But I insit maybe was the cologne, I want to

hear any conclusions.
Another thing that make me curious, one day I wear only SOE alone and I have a video camera

chatting with a friend overseas, and he told me that I look better now (good looking) like my face get facelift I

dont know. The thing that with my friend we speak often and he notes the diference that day. I see some changes in

my mood(more positive) and my body posture too.
I really want it to use it in certain ocassion when my mood is

down, not really for pick women all the time(I really good for that), but for some reason only. And I think that can

be addictive(can cause depression I think if you dont use it, I will see my reaction in some days without use),

maybe this question is for the doctor JVK.
If he know any other odors that only make people feel good, making your

statima raising to the top, not only for finding sex, but for other uses or targets(business, motivation, etc) in

your daily life and challenges.

fran1
03-24-2004, 02:53 PM
An a

intersting thing that happen to me.
I let my car in the street in the night, and I forgot the SOE inside my

car(always I put the SOE inside my car, the SOE is protected for the sun with a special box that I have in my car,

but the odor you can feel it inside the car.
I let a little bit open the window and in the morning I see that

someone was trying to break the door from the passenger, not really big thing, but I prefer to put this SOE away

from my car now.

Phantom
03-24-2004, 03:56 PM
LMAO... I think your SOE is possessed. Hire a exorcist, that\'s what I recommend (the best one money can buy).

All those incidents must be caused my some kind of voodoo? demon possessions? Highly probable. You should also make

a shrine to the SOE, burn incense, make a star shapped circle (out of salt) in the middle of the shrine and run

around it in the TIGHTEST speedo you can find. That\'ll surely work.....