PDA

View Full Version : Expert Needed. Subject the "EX"

egomaniac
03-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Here\'s the deal. I will be seeing my ex later in the week. This will be the first time we have seen each other

since the middle of last november. Today, was the first time we talked on the phone since december. The longest

freaking phone call of my life! When i ended the call on my cell 4hrs 59min we talked. I dont think we talked that

much are entire relationship. Anyway, my question is, I am using TE unscented. I never used any mones when we were

together. We were together for about 2 years. Say for example, we were thinking about getting back together.

Would the mones enhance the perception of this, or would it turn her away? Obviously she is used to a certain scent

that i have. I have been using mones for awhile and I know they are no wonder drug, but I dont want to push her

away at the same point either. I know TE is used more for sexual hits. That may as well happen since she asked me

to drive 2 hours to come see her. The signs are still there that she has feelings for me, but this is also a girl

that has never gotten back with an ex (stupid girl for some odd reason believes that people cant get back together

if the first time didnt work out). I am not needing love advice, such as i need to move on, because I have. Has

anybody else been in this situation and used mones? What was used? What happened? Would you suggest using mones

in a situation like this? Both guys and gals advice i would appreciate.

DefconX3
03-21-2004, 09:15 PM
I have not had an experience like yours exactly, though I have been around girls that I havent used mones around

previously and the results have been good. It seems like they seem a bit unsure about what is different about me but

after a few minutes they warm up to it. I would just recommend to keep the minimalist manifesto in mind on this case

since she is most likely used to your old scent, you just want to enhance it, not drop an atomic phero bomb.

egomaniac
03-21-2004, 09:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I would just recommend to keep the

minimalist manifesto in mind on this case since she is most likely used to your old scent, you just want to enhance

it, not drop an atomic phero bomb.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My thoughts exactly, I want

to put on enough so maybe she gets a feeling that says \"hey, here\'s the new me!\" I have been working out a

lot harder, and will be bigger and more physically cut then I was 5 months ago, the last time she has seen me. I

have also grown out my hair a little. Basically, I have a new image that she will not be used to, but for the

better. I want the mones to enhance that.

DrSmellThis
03-22-2004, 02:25 AM
It is much easier to \"OD\" with an ex than with others. Keep dosage light for sure.

CJ01
03-22-2004, 09:20 AM
Would the mones enhance the perception of this, or

would it turn her away?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> that´s pretty unpredictable

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You haven´t seen each other for a while this could actually

work to your advantage </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anybody else been in

this situation and used mones?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> not really I have a similar `policy´

like your gf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Question is do you want to take up the relationship again or

just have sex for old times sake? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Is TE the only product you

have?

Bottle
03-22-2004, 10:17 AM
....move on

egomaniac
03-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Question is do you want to take up the

relationship again or just have sex for old times sake? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Is TE the

only product you have?

Honestly, it a little bit of both. Is

she the right person for me, probably not. But I do keep standards way to high, and that was the downfall of our

relationship. After 3 months of not talking, she was the one who iniated the phone call. As for the mones all i

have right now is TE, so that is what I going to have to use. Im thinking of getting a bottle of AE, but it wont be

here in time.
CJ01, what is your deal with that policy. Overtime people change, and if one point in your past

relationship everying was better than you have ever had, then because of outside circumstances(job, financial

obligations) everything went sour. For me, besides cheating, I would get back with a girl that I dated for a long

time if I knew that there was still potential.

CJ01
03-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Overtime people change,

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> usually takes more than a few months

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I would get back with a girl that I dated for a long time if I knew that there was still potential.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
If you both feel the same way then go for it.

If all you have TE then

you just need to worry about the dose now. What dose works best for you so far? I´m thinking that it may be a good

idea to go easy on the TE when you go to meet her at first.

Bottle
03-22-2004, 12:30 PM
ohhh you cant hurry love, you\'ll just have to wait... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
03-22-2004, 01:02 PM
....move on

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He said don\'t tell him that!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
03-22-2004, 01:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
....move on

He said

don\'t tell him that!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

you know

I\'m right though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[hand on shoulder]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
03-22-2004, 01:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

....move on

He said don\'t tell him that!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

you know I\'m right though

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[hand on

shoulder] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

egomaniac
03-22-2004, 01:45 PM
If you both feel the same way then go

for it.</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

The dose that best works for me is 2

sprays, one on my chest under my clothes, then the other on the back of my head. That has worked many times, but

this will also be a one-on-one situation and not at a bar/social gathering.
Tough crowd out there, there has to be

someone out ther5e in the world that has gotten back with and ex and lived happily ever after!

CJ01
03-22-2004, 01:53 PM
there has to be someone out ther5e in the world

that has gotten back with and ex and lived happily ever after!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Roy

Orbison married his wife twice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DefconX3
03-22-2004, 04:14 PM
not really I have a similar `policy´ like your gf

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sounds like

someone else is a reader of The System /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif...

CJ01
03-23-2004, 03:42 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sacogoo
03-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Would you suggest using mones in a situation like

this?

No, I would recommend a shotgun, preferrably a 12 gauge

loaded up with 00 buck shot.

However, knowing that men are pathetic, worthless sacks of monkey poo in that they

will initially debase themselves to the lowest level in order to have a constant/regular supply of sex, especially

with an ex where familiarity is so key, sure, slather on those \'mones. So you flush your self-esteem down the

crapper, but at least you get laid, right? Anyhow, it sounds like she might be rethinking her dating policy, and,

besides, it might as well be you as much as the next guy. I mean, your next girlfriend will probably end up

crapping on you anyway (maybe even worse), so you might as well just go ahead and saddle it up. Pride,

self-respect? Nice to have, but they won\'t get you laid with the ex now will they?

Icarus
03-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Shotgun. All the way.

Phantom
03-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Screw the \"EX\" (not literaly), and find some other chick. After I brake up with a girl I never go back. The

second time things go down the crapper, you will feel even worse.

egomaniac
03-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Damn Sacogoo! Just needed some advise not a thrashing! I totally understand where everybody is coming

from. I think the pride thing hurts the most. She is only the second girl to ever break up with me! I know I

sound kind of conceded, but I do all the breaking-up. So, if I feel that my ex and I still wont get along after we

meet. I will sleep with her, then tell her I have been banging her best friend for the last month. That\'s how I

got back at the other girl who broke up with me. I felt totally better after that. All im saying is that everyone

has been in this position that getting back with an ex was a posibility. We all make mistakes that we regret, and

we all want to be forgiven for those. Especially if you know that person was really good for you. Its not like im

going to drop to my knees and kiss her ass when I see her. She is going to drop to her kness and do what ever.

apple
03-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Damn Sacogoo! Just needed some advise not a

thrashing! I totally understand where everybody is coming from. I think the pride thing hurts the most. She is

only the second girl to ever break up with me! I know I sound kind of conceded, but I do all the breaking-up. So,

if I feel that my ex and I still wont get along after we meet. I will sleep with her, then tell her I have been

banging her best friend for the last month. That\'s how I got back at the other girl who broke up with me. I

felt totally better after that. All im saying is that everyone has been in this position that getting back with an

ex was a posibility. We all make mistakes that we regret, and we all want to be forgiven for those. Especially if

you know that person was really good for you. Its not like im going to drop to my knees and kiss her ass when I see

her. She is going to drop to her kness and do what ever.

ok so

shes a good person who was good for you and left you so youre gonna do a mean terrible thing like that cause

you\'re shallow and are mad you didnt crush her first. sounds like she left you for damn good reasons in the first

place if you\'re like that. get over it. be her friend maybe?

Elana
03-23-2004, 04:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Damn Sacogoo! Just needed some advise not a thrashing! I totally understand

where everybody is coming from. I think the pride thing hurts the most. She is only the second girl to ever break

up with me! I know I sound kind of conceded, but I do all the breaking-up. So, if I feel that my ex and I still

wont get along after we meet. I will sleep with her, then tell her I have been banging her best friend for the last

month. That\'s how I got back at the other girl who broke up with me. I felt totally better after that. All im

saying is that everyone has been in this position that getting back with an ex was a posibility. We all make

mistakes that we regret, and we all want to be forgiven for those. Especially if you know that person was really

good for you. Its not like im going to drop to my knees and kiss her ass when I see her. She is going to drop to

her kness and do what ever.

ok so shes a good person who was

good for you and left you so youre gonna do a mean terrible thing like that cause you\'re shallow and are mad you

didnt crush her first. sounds like she left you for damn good reasons in the first place if you\'re like that. get

over it. be her friend maybe?

This coming from the girl that spit

her ex boyfriends cum down his throat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

apple
03-23-2004, 04:11 PM
that was cause he cheated on me and it was well deserved. if she was a bitch who deserved it thats different

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

egomaniac
03-23-2004, 04:47 PM
ok so shes a good person who was good for you and left

you so youre gonna do a mean terrible thing like that cause you\'re shallow and are mad you didnt crush her first.

sounds like she left you for damn good reasons in the first place if you\'re like that. get over it.

<hr

Im not going to say that unless she pisses me off. First, i treated her

better then anyone she\'s ever been with. I am a little over bearing at times. but had to with her. Im a college

gradute, have a great job, and taking classes for my masters. She is a 24 year old who dropped out of school after

3 1/2(only at sophmore standing) and now lives at home with her parents and works at a bar. By the way her town

only has about 3000 people (not much opportunity there). So of course if i wanted her to better herself and set

higer goals, fine then I am an overbearing jerk. But on the other hand I had to pick up the slack and work 14/hr

days so I can provide a future for us. But she took that as lack of interest in her, and major problems began to

arise because she did not understand the importance of the dollar! So if you think that\'s shallow, fine by me!

egomaniac
03-23-2004, 04:56 PM
YES! I know from what i said above is all the reason not to start something up with her again, so

nobody has to write anything about that!

Sexyredhead
03-23-2004, 05:01 PM
You had a plan/project. She had a plan. Her plan does not agree with your plan, and like any

self-respecting person, she resisted when you tried to MAKE her fit your plan. And you are no longer together. And

just because you\'ve given her a few months to mull it over in her head, there\'s still a good possibility that

her plan is not gonna line up with your plan, no matter how much you try to force it. So go find someone who will

fit.

Nothing screams \"I\'m still not over you!\" like trying to make someone hurt MONTHS after you broke up.

Grow up. Think of how it would feel if someone did it to you. If you still feel like you want to \'get back\' at

her because she\'s no longer madly in love with you, then it\'s probably a good idea not to see her again at

all.

egomaniac
03-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Sexy, if you read my earlier post, I did not initiate this. She Did! I have not spoken to her for 3

months until the other day. She\'s the one who called me! In fact I was pretty much over her, until the other

day when things came rushing back. She\'s the one who wants to see me, not the other way around. Would i mind

catching up with her, NO. You cant spend years of your life with someone and still not have feelings for that

person, ESPECIALLY, if there was no cheating involved.

Sexyredhead
03-23-2004, 05:10 PM
It doesn\'t matter who initiated it. Your pride is hurt and you want to hurt her because she had the

nerve to break up with you before you could break up with her. If you feel like this, then you don\'t need to see

her, because you aren\'t over her yet. When you don\'t care anymore is when it might be a good time. You\'re

still tending to your wounded pride. Be the man in this situation and do what\'s best for both of you. Leave it

alone until you can deal with it in a rational manner. And btw, planning how you will best crush her emotionally is

not a sign of rational thinking.

Bottle
03-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Sexy, if you read my earlier post, I did not

initiate this. She Did! I have not spoken to her for 3 months until the other day. She\'s the one who called

me! In fact I was pretty much over her, until the other day when things came rushing back. She\'s the one who

wants to see me, not the other way around. Would i mind catching up with her, NO. You cant spend years of your

life with someone and still not have feelings for that person, ESPECIALLY, if there was no cheating involved.

dont go, its clear you are not ready to see her yet.

egomaniac
03-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Obviously, people are taking the whole \"I slept with your best friend and now im going to tell you,

just to get you back,\" out of context. First, its true. Second, there is no way I am going to tell her that. If

you would understand what goes on inside this girls head, it would turn into a grudge match. I get back at her, she

gets back at me kind of a thing. I dont need to deal with that at this point in my life. Lets all forget I said

that, because it wont happen, there was a little humor in what I said.

egomaniac
03-23-2004, 05:21 PM

You are right, but im between that rock and that hard place in my

head. I want to see her, but I dont want to deal with anything that may evolve from it. Basically, I should have

never answered my phone when I saw her nam on the ID. I did and now I have to deal with it.

Phantom
03-23-2004, 06:25 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You are right, but im between that rock and that hard place in my head. I want to see her, but

I dont want to deal with anything that may evolve from it. Basically, I should have never answered my phone when I

saw her nam on the ID. I did and now I have to deal with it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Get

really trashed (drunk as hell) when you meet her, act a fool and tell her your true feelings... (whatever those

are). Tell her that she hurt you, get all that sh*t out, tell her that she can\'t appretiate a real man, tell her

that she screwed up and theres no going back. Trust me... you\'ll feel much better than fking her then making her

feel like sht afterwards. She obviously has problems (you probably do to) and is probably very lonely. Mouth off at

her and pay for a cab to the airport or wherever the h*ll she lives.

Then hit the bars, clubs, libraries...

whatever and find yourself a real women that can appretiate a real man.

Sacogoo
03-23-2004, 07:08 PM
ego writes:
Its not like im going to drop to my

knees and kiss her ass when I see her.

Hey, you don\'t have to

act the tough guy here. I know, you know, we all know you are going to beg, cajole, coerce, etc., to try and show

her that you are now the supremo stud, she made a horrible mistake, and you want her back even though she previously

dumped you like week old fish. We\'re all pathetic saps. Thus the pheromones. You are trying to convince her to

give you a second chance at love, and you\'re willing to douse yourself with chemicals to try and make it work

out. (BTW - The shotgun was for me, as even I have occasionally been thinking about letting the ex back into my

life. As The Offspring states \"I\'m just a sucker with no self-esteem.\" Kill me now.)

She is going to drop to her kness and do what ever.

Yeah, and monkeys are going to fly out of my butt.

Sacogoo
03-23-2004, 07:12 PM
ego writes:
But she took that as lack of

interest in her, and major problems began to arise because she did not understand the importance of the dollar!

Love is all you need.

Sacogoo
03-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Phantom writes:
Then hit the bars, clubs,

libraries... whatever and find yourself a real women that can appretiate a real man.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ah, the Holy Grail of life - a real man; a real woman. One that can truly and honestly

appreciate and respect the other. When you find one, let me know. Also, I\'ll take a winning Powerball ticket, a

snipe, the Golden Fleece, and a perfect martini.

scentinel
03-24-2004, 10:29 AM
Sexy, if you read my earlier post, I

did not initiate this. She Did!

She asked you, and you said

yes. So I can see how it\'s 100% her fault. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You\'re a

person with a mind. That brain is in your skull for a reason. If you have second thoughts, just call her back,

tell her you tought about it and don\'t think it\'s a good idea to meet again.

If you dislike her, why

don\'t you tell yourself it\'s stupid to have her control how you feel after months anyway.

If trouble hits

you, hit back. Just don\'t go looking for it.

Blahblah blah, foo foo, blah, yaddayada. Etc. I\'m so full of

it anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scentinel
03-24-2004, 10:32 AM
But let\'s face it: you just wanna bang her because that would mean that she was *wrong* when she

dumped you, ain\'t it? The only thing that would beat a four hour sex-marathon would be that she actually said it

out loud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dolly
03-25-2004, 08:09 AM
I

agree...you should not see her...just move on.

I have tried the \"getting back together\" ordeal twice in my

life (two different \"ex\" situations), and both times, it was a BIG mistake. If you get back together, you will

have that initial \"honeymoon\"...\"why did we ever break up\" phase. But, eventually, the same things that

caused your breakup in the first place will re-surface. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Seeing

her is definitely not a good idea, IMHO.

Pancho1188
03-25-2004, 08:51 AM
A good example of what happens when you keep getting back together with your ex...

*Atlas map of

Scandinavia with Oslo, Norway highlighted. Cut to Elaine and Puddy in the back seat of a taxi.*

Puddy: Well,

let\'s see, I\'ve got a ten kroner, a five kroner, a twenty kroner. No wait, that\'s another ten kroner. A

fimty kroner? How much is that?
Elaine: We have to break up.
Puddy: What?
Elaine: I can\'t take this anymore! I

don\'t want to hear how interesting the change with the hole in it is! And if you tell me what time it is in New

York again, you are going home in a body bag!
Puddy: Well what about you? What do you think The Gap in Rome has

that\'s not in The Gap on Broadway?
Elaine: Okay, alright listen. Forget about The Gap because we are

through!
Puddy: Fine!
Elaine: Fine!
Cab driver: Okay, terminal three. Have a nice flight.

*Interior of an

airplane. Elaine and Puddy are seated together.*

Captain: Ladies and gentlemen, our flight time, with stopovers,

will be approximately 22 hours.
Elaine (to flight attendant): Hey, you gonna bust out that drink cart or

what?

*In the airplane. Elaine and Puddy indirectly attack each other.*

Passenger (explaining the coins to

Elaine): -Fimty kroner.
Elaine (to passenger): You know my last boyfriend, he had a real kroner comprehension

problem. Know what I mean? A real cement head.
*Puddy and the woman across the aisle share a laugh.*
Woman: David,

you are so funny.
Puddy: Yeah, I know.
Elaine (grabbing Puddy): What are you doing?
Puddy: It\'s a long flight,

Elaine. I had to get on with my life.
Elaine: By making time with some floozy across the aisle?
Puddy: Yeah,

that\'s right. Well, what\'s going on over there with you and, uh, vegetable lasagna?
Elaine: This guy? He\'s

an idiot. he doesn\'t mean anything to me.
Passenger (heretofore known as vegetable lasagna): I can hear

you.
Puddy: Well, she doesn\'t mean anything to me either. If it were up to me, we\'d still be

together.
Elaine: Well maybe I feel the same way.
Puddy: Ok.
Elaine: Ok, so now what?
Puddy: Let\'s make

out.

*Later, Elaine and Puddy on the plane.*

Elaine: I can\'t believe we broke up like that.
Elaine starts

reading, Puddy stares off into space.
Elaine: Do you want something to read?
Puddy: Nah.
Elaine: Well, are you

going to take a nap or --
Puddy: Nah.
Elaine: You\'re just going to sit there staring at the back of a

seat?
Puddy: Yeah.
*Elaine tries to read but cannot concentrate.*
Elaine: That\'s it! I cannot take this! I

mean, look at this, nothing has changed. We\'re back together two hours, we\'re having the same problems we had

12 hours ago.
Puddy: Tell me about it, I don\'t know why I ever took you back.
Elaine: Please! I took you back.

You know it, I know it, vegetable lasagna here knows it.
Vegetable Lasagna (apologetically): I don\'t want to get

involved.
Elaine: Ugh, I hope a giant mountain rises out of the ocean and we just ram right into it and end this

whole thing!
Vegetable Lasagna: Oh god.
*Elaine then slams her seat back several times into the legs of the

passenger seated behind her.*
Passenger: Ow! Ow!!

tounge
03-25-2004, 10:13 AM
A good example of what happens when you keep

getting back together with your ex...*Atlas map of Scandinavia with Oslo, Norway highlighted. Cut to Elaine and

Puddy in the back seat of a taxi.*Puddy: Well, let\'s see, I\'ve got a ten kroner, a five kroner, a twenty

kroner. No wait, that\'s another ten kroner. A fimty kroner? How much is that?Elaine: We have to break up.Puddy:

What?Elaine: I can\'t take this anymore! I don\'t want to hear how interesting the change with the hole in it

is! And if you tell me what time it is in New York again, you are going home in a body bag!Puddy: Well what about

you? What do you think The Gap in Rome has that\'s not in The Gap on Broadway?Elaine: Okay, alright listen. Forget

about The Gap because we are through!Puddy: Fine!Elaine: Fine!Cab driver: Okay, terminal three. Have a nice

flight.*Interior of an airplane. Elaine and Puddy are seated together.*Captain: Ladies and gentlemen, our flight

time, with stopovers, will be approximately 22 hours.Elaine (to flight attendant): Hey, you gonna bust out that

drink cart or what?*In the airplane. Elaine and Puddy indirectly attack each other.*Passenger (explaining the coins

to Elaine): -Fimty kroner.Elaine (to passenger): You know my last boyfriend, he had a real kroner comprehension

problem. Know what I mean? A real cement head.*Puddy and the woman across the aisle share a laugh.*Woman: David, you

are so funny.Puddy: Yeah, I know.Elaine (grabbing Puddy): What are you doing?Puddy: It\'s a long flight, Elaine. I

had to get on with my life.Elaine: By making time with some floozy across the aisle?Puddy: Yeah, that\'s right.

Well, what\'s going on over there with you and, uh, vegetable lasagna?Elaine: This guy? He\'s an idiot. he

doesn\'t mean anything to me.Passenger (heretofore known as vegetable lasagna): I can hear you.Puddy: Well, she

doesn\'t mean anything to me either. If it were up to me, we\'d still be together.Elaine: Well maybe I feel the

same way.Puddy: Ok.Elaine: Ok, so now what?Puddy: Let\'s make out.*Later, Elaine and Puddy on the plane.*Elaine: I

can\'t believe we broke up like that.Elaine starts reading, Puddy stares off into space.Elaine: Do you want

something to read?Puddy: Nah.Elaine: Well, are you going to take a nap or --Puddy: Nah.Elaine: You\'re just going

to sit there staring at the back of a seat?Puddy: Yeah.*Elaine tries to read but cannot concentrate.*Elaine:

That\'s it! I cannot take this! I mean, look at this, nothing has changed. We\'re back together two hours,

we\'re having the same problems we had 12 hours ago.Puddy: Tell me about it, I don\'t know why I ever took you

back.Elaine: Please! I took you back. You know it, I know it, vegetable lasagna here knows it.Vegetable Lasagna

(apologetically): I don\'t want to get involved.Elaine: Ugh, I hope a giant mountain rises out of the ocean and we

just ram right into it and end this whole thing!Vegetable Lasagna: Oh god.*Elaine then slams her seat back several

times into the legs of the passenger seated behind her.*Passenger: Ow! Ow!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> You have way too much time on your hands. If I had the time, I would post about a hit I had at

Otto\'s Pub and Brewery in State College. It was the most fun I had on N.Atherton St. in a long while.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pancho1188
03-25-2004, 10:16 AM
You have way too much time on your

hands.

Why does everyone say that? I go to

www.stanthecaddy.com (\"http://www.stanthecaddy.com\") and copy and paste the script text. It takes 10

seconds. Geez, I\'m not stupid...

Sexyredhead
03-25-2004, 10:17 AM
And it was funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We all know you don\'t

memorize them word for word. That would be too weird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
03-25-2004, 10:19 AM
And it was funny.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And it

illustrated a point.

Holmes

Pancho1188
03-25-2004, 10:24 AM
I would post about a hit I had at

Otto\'s Pub and Brewery in State College. It was the most fun I had on N.Atherton St. in a long while.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don\'t make

me miss Dear Ol\' State... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll never forget the best night I

had on N. Atherton St...why? Because I have it on film... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I

think I took it off of my website, though...oh, well. For those who took the time to watch it, you know it was a

good time. For those of you who didn\'t...well...I don\'t blame you. It was 25 minutes of pure insanity!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ASBT 2003!!! (Atherton Street Bar Tour)

tounge
03-25-2004, 10:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font

You have way too much time on your hands.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> It takes 10 seconds. Take that 10 seconds,create a wonder mix and get out there this weekend.

Find a couple of targets and do some skeet shooting. And don\'t forget to post the explicit details.

tounge
03-25-2004, 10:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I would post about a hit I had at Otto\'s Pub and Brewery in State College.

It was the most fun I had on N.Atherton St. in a long while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don\'t make me miss Dear Ol\' State...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll never forget the best night I had on N. Atherton St...why?

Because I have it on film... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I think I took it off of my website,

though...oh, well. For those who took the time to watch it, you know it was a good time. For those of you who

didn\'t...well...I don\'t blame you. It was 25 minutes of pure insanity!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ASBT 2003!!! (Atherton Street Bar Tour)

<hr

Were you one of the dudes that the cops filmed during the State College

riot. They bagged most of them by reviewing videos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Pancho1188
03-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Yeah, man, they maced me pretty good...kind of like what would happen to me if I listened to your

suggestion during my lunch break at work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif