PDA

View Full Version : David Icke Worldwide Conspiracy Author

metroman
03-21-2004, 08:07 AM
Has anyone here ever heard of David Icke? He\'s a UK author who has written extensively on the worldwide

conspiracy perpetrated by the elitist Illuminati. If anyone is interested in knowing what is really going on in the

world today both past & present I cant recommend his books highly enough. \"The Biggest Secret\" has a whole

chapter on what really happened to Princess Di & \"Alice in Wonderland & the World Trade Center Disaster\"

gives you the story on 9/11 that you wont hear on CNN or the BBC...If there are any other Icke fans out there I\'d

be interested in hearing from you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bottle
03-21-2004, 09:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anyone here ever heard of David Icke? He\'s

a UK author who has written extensively on the worldwide conspiracy perpetrated by the elitist Illuminati. If

anyone is interested in knowing what is really going on in the world today both past &amp; present I cant recommend

his books highly enough. \"The Biggest Secret\" has a whole chapter on what really happened to Princess Di &amp;

\"Alice in Wonderland &amp; the World Trade Center Disaster\" gives you the story on 9/11 that you wont hear on

CNN or the BBC...If there are any other Icke fans out there I\'d be interested in hearing from you...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

watch out for

the lizards

metroman
03-21-2004, 11:38 AM
I was very skeptical myself the 1st time I heard of him...I was skimming through the channels &amp;

they had a documentary on the Trio channel called \"Secret Rulers of the Universe\"...One of the installments was

all about Icke &amp; he was being so roundly criticized I decided I needed to look into what he was saying. So I

picked up a few of his books &amp; I know the idea that the world is being ruled by an elite class of shape shifting

reptilians sounds absurd but you have to read all the evidence...I\'am convinced that what he speaks is probably

95% true...Its easy to take pot shots at him by taking what he\'s saying out of context...but anyone that takes

the time to delve into the substance of his message via his books will find out he cant be so easily dismissed.

Gossamer_2701
03-21-2004, 01:41 PM
the world is being ruled by an elite

class of shape shifting reptilians sounds absurd but you have to read all the evidence

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I can certainly believe that there is an elite group controling

world events (G-8 for example) but shape shifting reptilians.... the man needs some serious medication...

Sexyredhead
03-21-2004, 02:26 PM
How come none of these shape-shifting lizards has ever been discovered?

CptKipling
03-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Because they can shape shift silly!

Sexyredhead
03-21-2004, 02:42 PM
Ahhh! I\'m slow. Hmmm...

So they\'re shape-shifting reptilians? So they go back to reptilian

form when they die? Otherwise, how could you really say they\'re reptilian and not something else? I would assume

shape-shifting requires concentration, like they say in all the movies. And you can\'t concentrate when you\'re

dead, so....? Have any ever been found?

CptKipling
03-21-2004, 02:55 PM
When they die the fairies take them away.

Sexyredhead
03-21-2004, 03:10 PM
But he didn\'t say there were any faeries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sagacious1420
03-21-2004, 03:15 PM
They\'re probably a highly evolved form of Slezak. Remember how technologically advanced those

Slezaks were? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
03-21-2004, 03:25 PM
I don\'t know about anyone else, but I\'m very confused. Is anyone else confused?

I would like

to know more.

Ash
03-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Ahhh! I\'m slow. Hmmm...

So they\'re

shape-shifting reptilians? So they go back to reptilian form when they die? Otherwise, how could you really say

they\'re reptilian and not something else? I would assume shape-shifting requires concentration, like they say in

all the movies. And you can\'t concentrate when you\'re dead, so....? Have any ever been found?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

They are multi-dimensional beings SRH and,,,,,, they are immortal. The

embodiment of evil. Very good looking from what I\'m told. Quite beautiful in fact. They don\'t smell to good

though.

Icarus
03-22-2004, 03:13 AM
Much silliness

DrSmellThis
03-22-2004, 03:19 AM
That\'s why we\'re pinning our hopes on the Stankians to save us.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

thingscouldwork
03-22-2004, 03:24 AM
Well, I don\'t know about any reptiles, but the man certainly has some points:

What we have seen since September 11th, and

continue to see every day, is the incessant onslaught against basic rights of freedom and privacy. What does it say

about those in power around the world, especially in Britain and the United States, that they would use the deaths

of 3,000 people as an excuse to introduce their long-planned agenda for the Big Brother state?

<hr

Think of your so-called \"Patriot Act\", for example...

druid
03-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Well I could certinly buy into the idea of a small group going for global domination (it wouldn\'t be anything

new, the roman empire, hitler, napeloen, etc.) but reptiles? Come on. I would need some pretty solid proof, like a

body of a dead one or something.

As for using death and terrorism for the creation of a big brother state, that

in itself is not proof. That IMHO is well within human nature.

CptKipling
03-23-2004, 01:17 PM
I have seen one of these reptiles.

It had shape shifted into a topery bush; I watched it for a few

hours but its facade was relentless.

Icarus
03-23-2004, 02:57 PM
Take LSD. Shapeshifting lizards. EVERYWHERE!

May I also suggest Ketamine, Mescaline and Chupachup

lollipops?

Steve

Long story short, David Icke was a football goalkeeper, not the second coming (Icke

has previously claimed to be the son of God), nor the messenger and protector of the human race from THE SPACE

REPTILES!!!!. (...reptoids? Can some nutbar please confirm if that is his term for them?) He is just an

unmittigated Dobber. Let\'s leave it at that.

metroman
03-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Long story short, David Icke was a football goalkeeper, not the second coming (Icke has previously

claimed to be the son of God), nor the messenger and protector of the human race from THE SPACE REPTILES!!!!.

(...reptoids? Can some nutbar please confirm if that is his term for them?) He is just an unmittigated Dobber.

Let\'s leave it at that.

Or he\'s really onto something which

have a whole lot of people quaking in their boots...Its easy to take him out of context &amp; make silly remarks

about him...as a matter of fact the only people I\'ve heard criticize Icke are the ones that haven\'t read up on

his work in full...the people that take the time to read his message in full context dont criticize him because they

realize anyway you cut it he\'s onto something...Yes the shape shifting reptilians part is a hard sell to

newbies...You guys crack me up...supposedly were intelligent &amp; open minded people here...remember the earth is

flat...remember man couldn\'t fly...remember you could slap some liquid on yourself &amp; attract members of the

opposite sex...HELLO!!!

Yes David takes the time to explain his whole background in an honest &amp; upfront

fashion. He has nothing to hide. His stint as a pro soccer (Football) player...then he was stricken with severe

arthritis no longer able to continue his pro sports career...then onto the BBC as a sports anchorman...He was

ridiculed from one end of the UK to the other &amp; apparently still is in a lot of quarters...His claim that he is

the Son of God is just another example of the smear job by the elitist controlled media &amp; press. What David

says is that we all are a part of what he calls the infinite one...So he wasn\'t claiming that just he was the Son

of God but that we all are the aspects of God...You, Me, Him, the guy that picks up the garbage, the homeless lying

in a gutter throwing up...business execs, artists, factory workers, whoever...we are all incredible infinite

beings...

If you want to know why the world is so f----- up &amp; why there is this awful terrorism &amp; what is

the real cause of it you will find the answers in Ickes books.

Peace &amp; Love to you all!!!

Icarus
03-27-2004, 01:21 AM
no words.

Just a few things to say here, then I\'ll leave you to your tinfoil hat..... (in no particular

order)

(i) Ok... so WHERE do the lizards fit into GODS PLAN?

(ii) People are willing to swallow any load of

guff, so long as the author suggests what may seem like \'reasonable\' yet outlandish explanations (especially

when they say that the goverment is evil)

(iii) Many people (youself included, it would seem) will be attracted

to concepts that take culpability out of human hands (Reptiles, Satan, Determinism, etc etc etc) as this means that

\'of course, we\'re not capable of THAT\'.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you want to know why the world is so f----- up &amp; why there is this

awful terrorism &amp; what is the real cause of it you will find the answers in Ickes books.

<hr

Can anyone say... CASH?

</font><blockquote><font

Its easy to take him out of context &amp; make silly remarks about him...as

a matter of fact the only people I\'ve heard criticize Icke are the ones that haven\'t read up on his work in

full.

I am not prepared to waste hours of my life, when I am safe

in the knowledge that you could take one half of his ramblings from an organised religions texts, and the other

from, say, someone like Pilger (now that guy knows what he is talking about - it\'s MEN, not LIZARDS that you

wanna worry about)

I truly am sorry if Icke has you over a barrel, as you have surrendered your intellectual

autonomy over to someone else rather than seeing the world through your own eyes.

I\'ll leave you with one

thought. Hubbard (founder of Christian Scientology, stated \"One of the easiest ways to make a million is to start

your own cult/religion\"

Please tell me you haven\'t simply traded one dogpile for another.

Steve

Icarus
03-27-2004, 01:36 AM
Actually... please give me one of the more convincing arguments that Mr Icke uses.

If you would indulge me,

I\'d be glad.

Steve

CptKipling
03-27-2004, 07:01 AM

(iii) Many people (youself included,

it would seem) will be attracted to concepts that take culpability out of human hands (Reptiles, Satan, Determinism,

etc etc etc) as this means that \'of course, we\'re not capable of THAT\'.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

\"Phew! It\'s not my fault then. Nothing I can do to fix it, might as well carry on doing

nothing...bliss\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ash
03-27-2004, 04:50 PM
no words.

Just a few things to say here, then

I\'ll leave you to your tinfoil hat..... (in no particular order)

(i) Ok... so WHERE do the lizards fit into

GODS PLAN?

(ii) People are willing to swallow any load of guff, so long as the author suggests what may seem like

\'reasonable\' yet outlandish explanations (especially when they say that the goverment is evil)

(iii) Many

people (youself included, it would seem) will be attracted to concepts that take culpability out of human hands

(Reptiles, Satan, Determinism, etc etc etc) as this means that \'of course, we\'re not capable of

THAT\'.

If you want to know why the world

is so f----- up &amp; why there is this awful terrorism &amp; what is the real cause of it you will find the answers

in Ickes books.

Can anyone say... CASH?

Its easy to take him out of context &amp; make

silly remarks about him...as a matter of fact the only people I\'ve heard criticize Icke are the ones that

haven\'t read up on his work in full.

I am not prepared to

waste hours of my life, when I am safe in the knowledge that you could take one half of his ramblings from an

organised religions texts, and the other from, say, someone like Pilger (now that guy knows what he is talking about

- it\'s MEN, not LIZARDS that you wanna worry about)

I truly am sorry if Icke has you over a barrel, as you

have surrendered your intellectual autonomy over to someone else rather than seeing the world through your own

eyes.

I\'ll leave you with one thought. Hubbard (founder of Christian Scientology, stated \"One of the

easiest ways to make a million is to start your own cult/religion\"

Please tell me you haven\'t simply traded

one dogpile for another.

Steve

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ll leave you with one thought. Hubbard (founder of Christian

Scientology, stated \"One of the easiest ways to make a million is to start your own cult/religion\"

<hr

Shortly after making that statement Mr. Hubbard went out and proved

his theory by founding the Cult of Christian Scientology.

Icarus
03-27-2004, 05:43 PM
Shortly after making that statement Mr. Hubbard

went out and proved his theory by founding the Cult of Christian Scientology.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

My point exactly.

Steve

metroman
03-27-2004, 06:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font

(iii) Many people (youself included, it would seem) will be attracted to

concepts that take culpability out of human hands (Reptiles, Satan, Determinism, etc etc etc) as this means that

\'of course, we\'re not capable of THAT\'.

\"Phew!

It\'s not my fault then. Nothing I can do to fix it, might as well carry on doing nothing...bliss\"

Au contraire...We

are all capable of determining reality with out thoughts both collectively &amp; individually. Whatever goes on in

the world good or bad we are all responsible for as it is the manifestation of what our minds are projecting. This

forms the crux of Icke\'s message.

Before I head of Icke I was a dyed in the wool atheist...I considered myself

to be a man of science...If I wanted explanations for the nature of reality I looked to physics for the answers,

even though there were a few nagging things that weren\'t explainable, surely it was only a matter of time before

someone was able to discover the explanation. I did not believe in mysticism or religion or the concept of God at

all...

But after reading Icke all that has changed. I now do consider myself to be a spiritual person but not a

religious person. We are all part of infinite consciousness...we are all part of the infinite one...

I can\'t

explain all of Icke\'s messages in a few short cyber paragraphs...Yes you would have to take the time of several

hours if not more to adequately absorb all his main ideas...Yes a lot of what he\'s writing about has been written

about elsewhere in different places...but I think he\'s the first to fuse it all together into a linear

narrative...I had already heard of a lot of the things he discusses myself &amp; also sensed some of what he reveals

to be going on...but he has put the whole thing together into a cohesive whole.

Icarus
03-28-2004, 03:14 AM
Sorry, but you\'ve given me no new info.

Where do Lizards fit in to the collective consciousness?

Steve

metroman
03-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Okay I\'ll give it a shot...back in the Earths ancient history a race of extraterrestrial beings

interbred with human beings...as a result some of us have their DNA...some of us a lot more than others

however...Bloodline is everything to these people...There are a group of these bloodline families and they &amp;

their cohorts through an interconnecting web of secret societies (Masons, Knights Templar, Bilderburgers, Trilateral

Commission, Royal Institute for International Affairs in the UK, Council of Foreign Relations US, etc, etc

effectively manipulate the events taking place on this planet.

Princess Di was murdered by agents of the

Illuminati Brotherhood because she had served her purpose of procreating heirs to the British Throne and she posed

the risk of exposing what was really going on. She was the quintessential \"woman who knew too much\"...she had

to go...If you think Dr. David Kelly just walked into the woods &amp; commited suicide go ahead...if those of us in

the U.S. think Vince Foster, Clintons Legal Counsel, just commited suicide while sitting in his car in the park one

day go ahead...You are all being subjected to mind conrol &amp; buying into the so called official story that is put

out by the Illuminati controlled mass media. But that is not what really happened. These were well orchestrated

events from behind the scenes by the brotherhood.

Icarus
03-28-2004, 08:56 AM
All very well, but isn\'t it possible that these \'conspiracies\' were merely perpetrated by (wait for

it....) Men? HUMANS?

And STILL! WHERE DO THE ALIENS FIT INTO THE UNIVERSAL BEING!?!? WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WHY

BOTHER WITH THIS POINTLESS LITTLE PLANET?

I\'m sorry if I come across as flippant, but I\'m finding it hard

to believe that you will accept something that although possible (in the loosest sense of the word) as

plausible.

Steve

Elana
03-28-2004, 09:31 AM
Where do the space ships, sparkly suits and beards come into this picture?

Icarus
03-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Where do the space ships, sparkly suits and

beards come into this picture?

Wait for the movie.

Elana
03-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Just tell me one thing? How do they make sparkly suits so tiny? Do the lizards bust out of them when they shape

change?

metroman
03-28-2004, 09:38 AM
You\'re not being flippant...you\'re scepticism is perfectly understandable...Yes these things were

the work of Men but who are the masters of these men? There are beings caught in the lower 4th dimension who are

orchestrating events here on earth through their cohorts...mainly the bloodline families and their offshoots in the

secret societies...only the very top of these societies are privy to what is really going on &amp; the real agenda,

which is turning this planet into a one world facist state.

The reason the malevolent beings caught in the lower

4th dimension bother with our little planet is because they feed of negative energy...all the horrors taking place

on our planet: wars, famine, terrorism, disease etc...they love this &amp; they feed off this negative energy.

They have us caught in a Matrix...and by the way the Matrix movies are very analogous to what is going on. I

can\'t do justice to the full import of his ideas on this forum...All I can say is to me, they have the ring of

truth. If you\'re ever in a bookstore just skim through &amp; see what you think...

If I\'m ever in

Edinborough I\'ll look you up &amp; we can go out for a pint of Guiness &amp; chase lassies.

metroman
03-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Just tell me one thing? How do they

make sparkly suits so tiny? Do the lizards bust out of them when they shape change?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

They put them in the dryer on high when they dont realize they should be air drying them

flat, if they did that they wouldn\'t bust out of them when they shape shift

Elana
03-28-2004, 09:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Just tell me one thing? How do they make sparkly suits so tiny? Do the

lizards bust out of them when they shape change?

They put them

in the dryer on high when they dont realize they should be air drying them flat, if they did that they wouldn\'t

bust out of them when they shape shift /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I see....I

see
Now that actually makes sense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
03-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Reptiles ehhhh

Hey Metro, if we cut off your foot. Will it grow back?

Icarus
03-28-2004, 09:59 AM
I\'ll not keep this alive any longer than it has to, I just wanna state that from skimming some of Icke\'s

work, he seems to have a pretty decent grasp of rhetoric.

Yeh, if you\'re in Edinburgh I\'ll show you people

that look (and for all intents and purposes, act) like reptiles. And we can chase human females. Is

that ok by you?

Steve

Sagacious1420
03-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Just tell me one thing? How do they

make sparkly suits so tiny? Do the lizards bust out of them when they shape change?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Who do you think invented Spandex!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
03-28-2004, 02:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Just tell me one thing? How do they make sparkly suits so tiny? Do the

lizards bust out of them when they shape change?

Who do you

think invented Spandex!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wooooohooooooo
These lizards sound kind of sexy in their teeny, sparkly silver spandex body

suits.

Sagacious1420
03-28-2004, 10:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Just tell me

one thing? How do they make sparkly suits so tiny? Do the lizards bust out of them when they shape change?

<hr

Who do you think invented Spandex!?!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wooooohooooooo
These lizards sound kind of sexy in their teeny, sparkly silver spandex body

suits.

Don\'t forget their long flicking tounges.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-01-2004, 05:29 AM
I just caught a lizard in my kitchen. He was very secretive. He said nothing about his powers. I know he was

reading my mind. How embarrassing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
04-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Lizard molester!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Bottle
04-01-2004, 08:55 AM
I know he was reading my mind. How embarrassing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wasnt he old

enough?

Icarus
04-01-2004, 09:18 AM
Shapeshifting Lizard Overlords have feelings too.

Steve

MaxiMog
04-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Au contraire...We are all capable of determining

reality with out thoughts both collectively &amp; individually. Whatever goes on in the world good or bad we are all

responsible for as it is the manifestation of what our minds are projecting. This forms the crux of Icke\'s

message.

Before I head of Icke I was a dyed in the wool atheist...I considered myself to be a man of science...If

I wanted explanations for the nature of reality I looked to physics for the answers, even though there were a few

nagging things that weren\'t explainable, surely it was only a matter of time before someone was able to discover

the explanation. I did not believe in mysticism or religion or the concept of God at all...

But after reading

Icke all that has changed. I now do consider myself to be a spiritual person but not a religious person. We are all

part of infinite consciousness...we are all part of the infinite one...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hmmm.. My points of view and their evolution are surprisingly parallel to yours. But with me,

my \'evolution\' isn\'t thanks to Icke, even though I\'ve known of the existence of the book for some time.

I might read it, but it might still be some time before I get my hands on it.

MaxiMog
04-01-2004, 12:27 PM
On the funny side, who knows, maybe all those rock stars who \'commited suicide\' have been murdered by the

lizards too. (I don\'t know who, but one of them must\'ve been capable of hanging himself with a broken

arm.)

For people interested in an initiation in advanced physics, here\'s a great site about the String Theory

(don\'t bother, I can hear you comin\' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif):

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/ (\"http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/\")

Basically, science

is beginning to confirm that everything is made out of energy, things the old \'religions\' from the East have

been saying all along. A la the spoonbending-event in the Matrix: there\'s isn\'t really any difference between

you and the spoon even though your brain makes it look like it.

metroman
04-04-2004, 08:12 AM
Well, I don\'t know about any

reptiles, but the man certainly has some points:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
What we have seen since September 11th, and continue to see every day, is the incessant onslaught against basic

rights of freedom and privacy. What does it say about those in power around the world, especially in Britain and the

United States, that they would use the deaths of 3,000 people as an excuse to introduce their long-planned agenda

for the Big Brother state?

Think of your so-called \"Patriot

Act\", for example...

Yes excellent point...what about the

so-called \"Patriot Act?\" which is really just an excuse for the government to continue along its path of a total

fascist dictartorship...which we are a lot closer to than most people realize. People are totally clueless to what

is really going on...The term \"Sheeple\" has been coined to describe the part of the population that has fallen

for the mind control propaganda that is spewed out on a daily basis by agents of the elite illuminati.

metroman
04-04-2004, 08:20 AM
On the funny side, who knows, maybe all

those rock stars who \'commited suicide\' have been murdered by the lizards too. (I don\'t know who, but one

of them must\'ve been capable of hanging himself with a broken arm.)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Interesting...they used to call Jim Morrison of the Doors the \"Lizard King\"...and Eric

Clapton has an Album out entitled \"Reptile\"...theres lots of evidence in popular culture if you take a look

around. Of course most people dismiss it as being totally inconsequential and \"nothing really\"...but that is

exactly what the brotherhood wants them to think...

metroman
04-04-2004, 08:32 AM

For people interested in an

initiation in advanced physics, here\'s a great site about the String Theory (don\'t bother, I can hear you

comin\' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif):

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/ (\"http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/\")

Basically,

science is beginning to confirm that everything is made out of energy, things the old \'religions\' from the

East have been saying all along. A la the spoonbending-event in the Matrix: there\'s isn\'t really any

difference between you and the spoon even though your brain makes it look like it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thanks for the link...that is an excellent site...I have read \"The Elegant Universe\" by

Brian Greene...Great book! Another good one \"The Holographic Universe\" by Michael Talbot.

Your last

sentence quoting from the \"Matrix\" is dead on...Were all part of the same energy field and out minds are just

projecting interference patterns which create the illusion of solid objects...

metroman
04-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Reptiles ehhhh

Hey Metro, if we cut

off your foot. Will it grow back? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah up your A_ _! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

EXIT63
04-04-2004, 09:19 AM
What\'s the matter? Salamanders don\'t have a sense of humor?

metroman
04-04-2004, 09:56 AM
What\'s the matter? Salamanders

don\'t have a sense of humor?

No...Reptiles are cold blooded

&amp; can be very intelligent but devoid of human feelings &amp; caring emotions...they have no sense of humor

whatsoever...But I see you do...glad to know you\'re not one of them...

Elana
04-04-2004, 10:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

What\'s the matter? Salamanders don\'t have a sense of humor?

<hr

No...Reptiles are cold blooded &amp; can be very intelligent but devoid of

human feelings &amp; caring emotions...they have no sense of humor whatsoever...But I see you do...glad to know

you\'re not one of them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I saw a bird eat one today. The lizard was pissed. He had no sense of humor about the

situation.

CptKipling
04-04-2004, 12:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font

What\'s the

matter? Salamanders don\'t have a sense of humor?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No...Reptiles are cold blooded &amp; can be very intelligent but devoid of human feelings &amp;

caring emotions...they have no sense of humor whatsoever...But I see you do...glad to know you\'re not one of

them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I saw a

bird eat one today. The lizard was pissed. He had no sense of humor about the situation.

<hr

He is so busted

metroman
04-05-2004, 10:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font

What\'s the

matter? Salamanders don\'t have a sense of humor?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No...Reptiles are cold blooded &amp; can be very intelligent but devoid of human feelings &amp;

caring emotions...they have no sense of humor whatsoever...But I see you do...glad to know you\'re not one of

them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I saw a

bird eat one today. The lizard was pissed. He had no sense of humor about the situation.

<hr

They usually dont...

MaxiMog
04-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Was just thinking about this now... Radiohead is my favorite band, and I\'ve found a couple of

\"lizard\"-references in their music.

Optimistic - Kid A

\"...

Dinosaurs roaming the earth
Dinosaurs

roaming the earth

...\"

Where I End and You Begin - Hail to the

Thief

\"I\'m sorry for us - The dinosaurs rule the earth
The sky turns green where I end and You

begin\"

and then basically the title of the seventh track on Hail to the thief: \"We suck young

Blood\"

Seem coincidental to me.

Elana
04-09-2004, 04:50 AM
I fear the squirrels have joined forces with the

lizards.

http://media.euniv

erse.com/funpages/cms_content/1956/squirrel_revival1.swf (\"http://media.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/1956/squirrel_revival1.swf\")

metroman
04-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Was just thinking about this now...

Radiohead is my favorite band, and I\'ve found a couple of \"lizard\"-references in their music.

Optimistic -

Kid A

\"...

Dinosaurs roaming the

earth

...\"

Where I End and You Begin - Hail to the Thief

\"I\'m sorry for us - The dinosaurs rule

the earth
The sky turns green where I end and You begin\"

and then basically the title of the seventh track on

Hail to the thief: \"We suck young Blood\"

Seem coincidental to me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah I have that album...I play it in the car mostly so I haven\'t really listened to the

lyrics...What would you say Radioheads best album is?

MaxiMog
04-10-2004, 06:07 AM
Very hard question to answer. With the exception of their debut album, Pablo Honey, everything they\'ve done is

magnificent.

But I would say that I like Kid A the most. It really is an ALBUM, something that\'s best listened

to from beginning to end. Interesting themes. OK computer has that same quality, but has less diversity in its sound

IMO. Those two are the best.

Then slightly \"worse\" are Amnesiac and Hail to the thief. Those albums really

are more like a collection of songs, it\'s less of an album thing. VERY good stuff. I\'ve been listening to Hail

very regularly for like 8 months and it still hasn\'t peaked. I\'ve read lots of stories of people really only

getting into it like after 6 months or so. Difficult to get at first but very rewarding if you stick to it.

Then

even slightly lower I\'d rank the Bends. It\'s a very great GUITAR album. This too is just a collection of

songs. Not every song has good lyrics yet (save those for their later albums) but the music, with only the guitars

around is as good as it can probably get.

Also interesting is the I might be wrong: live recordings (from the Kid

A- Amnesiac period) cd. It has a superior version of \"I might be wrong\" from Amnesiac. Also from Amnesiac, a

piano-only version of Like spinning plates. Very nice. And a long-time b-side: true love waits. Also on it is a live

version of Morning Bell (a song that appears on both Kid A and Amnesiac where it\'s a bit different). I think that

especially those four songs are worth the cost of the CD. The other four songs are perhaps a bit less interesting,

but that\'s because I\'ve seen those live. (on eBay, there are DVD\'s of the Glastonbury 2003 concert

available. That\'s a great one if you were to buy a Live DVD. It\'s unnofficial but great quality and it\'s in

fact not to be sold but traded freely amongst fans, but it\'s no big surprise that people are selling it anyway. I

downloaded it some time ago at the alt.binaries.multimedia.radiohead newsgroup.)

MaxiMog
04-10-2004, 08:12 AM
Also, listen with GOOD equipment (best is high-end headphones). I think the track where the importance of good

equipment is the most obvious is Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors from Amnesiac. A great hifi site is

www.head-fi.com (\"http://www.head-fi.com\")

Elana
04-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Also, listen with GOOD equipment (best is high-end

headphones). I think the track where the importance of good equipment is the most obvious is Pulk/Pull Revolving

Doors from Amnesiac. A great hifi site is www.head-fi.com (\"http://www.head-fi.com\")

<hr

Do they make mini headphones to fit the teeny lizard ears?

Sacogoo
04-10-2004, 11:01 AM
What would you say Radioheads best

album is?

Pablo Honey.

Sacogoo
04-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Maxi writes:
Also, listen with GOOD

equipment

Is this good enough?:

System 1:
California Audio

Labs CL-25 CD Player
California Audio Labs Alpha DAC
Jeff Rowland Design Group Concentra Integrated

Amplifier
Dunlavy Audio Labs SC-II Loudspeakers
Velodyne HGS-18 Subwoofer
Tara Labs ISM Biwire The 2 Loudspeaker

Cables
Tara Labs ISM The 2 Interconnects
Tara Labs ISM Digital 110 Interconnect

System 2:
Krell KAV300cd CD

Player
Krell KAV250p Preamplifier
Krell KAV250a Power Amplifier
Magnepan MG3.6 Loudspeakers
Tara Labs Prime 1800

Loudspeaker Cable
Tara Labs Ref 2 Interconnects

/>
best is high-end headphones

Sennheiser HD580 Headphones

Holmes
04-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Must be nice.

Holmes

koolking1
04-10-2004, 02:32 PM
If the lizards want to create a fascist world, what are they waiting for - the sheeple seem not to

mind.

metroman
04-10-2004, 03:04 PM
If the lizards want to create a fascist

world, what are they waiting for - the sheeple seem not to mind.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes thats exactly my point...they aren\'t waiting &amp; they are...&amp; unfortunately most

people/sheeple dont mind...but \"the times they are a changin\" and a lot of people are waking up to what is

really going on...We have the power to change the course were on...

MaxiMog
04-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Maxi writes:
</font><blockquote><font

Also, listen with GOOD equipment

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Is this good enough?:

System 1:
California Audio Labs CL-25 CD Player
California Audio

Labs Alpha DAC
Jeff Rowland Design Group Concentra Integrated Amplifier
Dunlavy Audio Labs SC-II

Loudspeakers
Tara Labs ISM Biwire The 2 Loudspeaker Cables
Tara Labs ISM The 2

Interconnects

System 2:
Krell KAV300cd CD Player
Krell KAV250p

Preamplifier
Tara Labs Prime 1800 Loudspeaker

Cable

best is

high-end headphones

<hr

Well, if the equipment is as good as your boasting skills, I\'m sure you

can\'t complain.

</font><blockquote><font

What would you say Radioheads best album is?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Pablo Honey.

Surely not solely because of

Creep, right?

I think Pablo Honey merely points to the greatness their sound has since reached. They\'ve gotten

better in every aspect IMO: Thom\'s voice (some really good singing on Hail), diversity (more than just guitar),

skill, and content (I\'m not to heavy on pop and am very greatful that they\'ve always just done what they

wanted to do; not what their so-called hardcore fans think they should do).

An essential that can quite replace

Pablo Honey if you dig guitars and a \"guitar wall\" kind of sound would be My Bloody Valentine\'s Loveless.

metroman
04-10-2004, 03:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Also, listen with GOOD equipment (best is high-end headphones). I think the

track where the importance of good equipment is the most obvious is Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors from Amnesiac. A great

hifi site is www.head-fi.com (\"http://www.head-fi.com\")

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Do they make mini headphones to fit the teeny lizard ears?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Didn\'t you know Sennheiser makes a line of mini phones for teeny tiny critters...why should

humans be the only ones to enjoy Radiohead... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Has it ever

occured to you that the Lizards aren\'t so teeny???

Ash
04-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Maxi writes:
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Is this good enough?:

System 1:
California Audio

Labs Alpha DAC
Dunlavy Audio Labs SC-II

Loudspeakers
Tara Labs ISM The 2

Interconnects

System 2:
Krell KAV300cd CD Player
Krell KAV250p

Preamplifier

Cable

best is

high-end headphones

<hr

Saco.....I\'m seriously impressed!!! It\'s not the $ you spent,

it\'s what you spent it on! Damn man!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
04-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Maxi writes:
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Is this good enough?:

System 1:
California Audio

Labs Alpha DAC
Dunlavy Audio Labs SC-II

Loudspeakers
Tara Labs ISM The 2

Interconnects

System 2:
Krell KAV300cd CD Player
Krell KAV250p

Preamplifier

Cable

best is

high-end headphones

<hr

That\'s all great but what kind of 8 track player do you have?

Ash
04-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Yeah and like where\'s the turntable man? No Sota Sappire?

Sacogoo
04-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Ash writes:
Saco.....I\'m

seriously impressed!!! It\'s not the $ you spent, it\'s what you spent it on! Damn man!!!

<hr

Yep. It sounds quite nice in Sacs house.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And, to Maxi, I just feel that Pablo Honey best represents the

best that Radiohead ahs to offer (and, yeah, I got all their releases). Creep may have put a lot of the hard core

fans off due to the popularity (and even the band), but the album, in totality, is their best by far. It\'s their

most \"pop\" if you can term their music as such, but it\'s also their most complete. Not as introspective as

OK Computer, but still their best. However, mileage may vary, and everyone has their own opinion.

Sacogoo
04-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Maxi writes:
An essential that can

quite replace Pablo Honey if you dig guitars and a \"guitar wall\" kind of sound would be My Bloody Valentine\'s

Loveless.

Loveless is a work of art. (Own it, love it.)

However, it is completely conceptually different from Pablo Honey that it can\'t possibly be referred to in the

same genre. (Smashings Pumpkin\'s \"Gish\", Jane\'s Addiction\'s \"XXX\" is around the same type of

brilliance that is \"Pablo Honey.\" Loveless stands as unique.)

xxxPantero
04-15-2004, 05:26 PM
David Icke says that we are ruled by the lizards. If so, then why haven\'t they stopped him from

publishing his book?

I believe he says that all leaders of religions and steadfast beliefs are really the

Lizards/Illuminati/Etc., yet what is he, if not just another wanna-be leader.

If there WAS a reptilian being

attempting to control us, how do you know it\'s not Icke?

I have one of his books, and I work in a

bookstore. I\'m familiar with his beliefs, and although they start off grounded in observable facts, they spin off

into wild speculations wihtout proof.

To quote Bruce Lee: \"Believe half of what you see, and nothing of

what you hear.\"

Icarus
04-16-2004, 03:04 PM
I was recently visited by David Icke (in vapour-style spirit-form) and he revealed to me that the lizards are being

controlled (though they don\'t know it) by the BadgerMen.

The lizards have some Reptiod called Granknor

McSpock who writes books for them, telling them about the ancestral Badger bloodlines, yet most of them laugh it

off as the rambling of a crazy ex-BlodBall GoalSnatcher! Idiots!

It seems that the Badgers feed on the

tears of laughter from people who misinterpret Icke\'s message, thus they needed to have the lizards,

otherwise Icke would never have started spouting such stuff....would

he?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FYI, they live in trees and have a prediliction for

conkers. Famous badger imagery has permeated our human culture for so long! The clues were all there! Check

THIS (\"http://www.ebaumsworld.com/badgers.html\") out if you don\'t believe me! (also note, the use of

snake reference, as the badgers multiply around the effects of ONE LIZARD!! WHAT MORE PROOF COULD YOU EVER

WANT!!!!!!)

It sucks to be the bottom of the food-chain. My advice, get a chin-strap for your tinfoil hat,

and buy a fallout-shelter.

Only we know the truth. (all hail the BadgerMen)

Steve

Elana
04-17-2004, 07:11 AM
I was recently visited by David Icke (in

vapour-style spirit-form)

Was that Mr. Icke that kept grabbing

my butt? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

metroman
04-17-2004, 07:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I was recently visited by David Icke (in vapour-style spirit-form)

<hr

Was that Mr. Icke that kept grabbing my butt?

<font

color=\"red\"> </font> It\'s such a cute one how could Icke or anyone else for that matter resist it?

metroman
04-17-2004, 08:11 AM
David Icke says that we are ruled by

the lizards. If so, then why haven\'t they stopped him from publishing his book?

I believe he says that all

leaders of religions and steadfast beliefs are really the Lizards/Illuminati/Etc., yet what is he, if not just

another wanna-be leader.

If there WAS a reptilian being attempting to control us, how do you know it\'s not

Icke?

I have one of his books, and I work in a bookstore. I\'m familiar with his beliefs, and although they

start off grounded in observable facts, they spin off into wild speculations wihtout proof.

To quote Bruce Lee:

\"Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Maybe they haven\'t stopped him from publishing his book but he\'s not exactly on the NY

Times bestseller list...There has been quite a bit of effort on the part of the authorities to stop him from

spreading his message...He is routinely smeared by the ADL (Anti Defamation League) as an anti semite...even though

he is in fact trying to expose the gross victimization undergone by rank &amp; file Jewish people by the so called

Jewish Leaders...ala the Rothschilds actually provided financing to Hilter...They tried to arrest him when he wanted

to speak in Vancouver, Canada pursuant to their anti hate laws...all the so called \"free countries\" like Canada,

US, UK are all trying to shut this guy up...Did you ever ask yourself why? And you my friend are falling right into

their fiendish little trap...dont be fooled by it...read &amp; learn the truth...Even though you\'ve been

conditioned not to. Ultimately they cant stop Icke because he has the same power they do...&amp; he is attempting

to educate the peoples of this planet that even though they dont realize it they all also have the same power as the

Elite Illuminati...As far as the total derision Icke receives on the Lizards...it never ceases to amaze me that

millions believe in Christianity which posits that Jesus is the son of God...but no one has seen or has any proof

otherwise of his existence...Same with Islam &amp; Mohammed, Jews &amp; Jehovah and all the rest of the religions of

the world which are really just mind control programs perpetrated by the Elite Illuminati.

metroman
04-17-2004, 08:17 AM
I was recently visited by David Icke

(in vapour-style spirit-form) and he revealed to me that the lizards are being controlled (though they don\'t know

it) by the BadgerMen.

The lizards have some Reptiod called Granknor McSpock who writes books for them,

telling them about the ancestral Badger bloodlines, yet most of them laugh it off as the rambling of a crazy

ex-BlodBall GoalSnatcher! Idiots!

It seems that the Badgers feed on the tears of laughter from people who

misinterpret Icke\'s message, thus they needed to have the lizards, otherwise Icke would never have

started spouting such stuff....would he?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FYI, they live in trees

and have a prediliction for conkers. Famous badger imagery has permeated our human culture for so long! The clues

were all there! Check THIS (\"http://www.ebaumsworld.com/badgers.html\") out if you don\'t believe me!

(also note, the use of snake reference, as the badgers multiply around the effects of ONE LIZARD!! WHAT MORE PROOF

COULD YOU EVER WANT!!!!!!)

It sucks to be the bottom of the food-chain. My advice, get a chin-strap for your

tinfoil hat, and buy a fallout-shelter.

Only we know the truth. (all hail the BadgerMen)

Steve

<hr

I applaud your skepticism! Definetly healthy. Now if you could only apply

that skepticism to your conditioned view of reality...

Elana
04-17-2004, 08:23 AM
He sounds super cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

h

ttp://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm (\"http://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm\")

Elana
04-17-2004, 08:24 AM
Metroman....I made you some yummy Kool-aid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
04-17-2004, 08:51 AM
I applaud your skepticism! Definetly healthy. Now

if you could only apply that skepticism to your conditioned view of reality...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

see!! You\'re skeptical of the Badgermen! Ach! McSpock told me this would happen! (just

remember, that Icke is merely \'conditioning\' your view of reality in another way)

And anyways, after

extensive use of most substances known to man (mostly natural, such as Ayahuasca (aka the DEATH VINE - the real

stuff, from deepest Peru, not the pissy substandard stuff they foist on dumb western hippies)and Peyote to name but

two) though with joyous abandon also having enjoyed the thought experiments of LSD, mescal, Ketamine, etc ad

infinitum.... I can happily state that my \'view of reality\' bears little or no resemblance to the

\'conditioned\' view you are so convinced that everyone barring Icke\'s fanclub is in possesion

of.

Nonetheless, this is not a personal attack, on you or Icke. I merely feel (I would say know, but that

impregnates my post with a sense of superiority that is simply not present) that there is far more to this

humble congregation of particles vibrating than science (or alien lizards) would have you believe....

Umm... so,

yeah. find the answers on your own way, don\'t rely on David Icke.

Steve

P.S. also, when previously you

discussed why \'reptile\' imagery has permeated human cultures and art since the dawn of time, I put it to you

that most commonly accepted symbols (the sun, mountains, the sea, skulls, animals and, yup, reptiles amongst others

have always been present in human art, simply because they inspire emotions within us - and if not them, what would

we try to recreate with art - fractals? Abstracts? Also, Pick an animal that could have easily killed an unarmed

human (or one that is vastly different from a humanoid in it\'s appearance, and chances are you could find no end

of representations of it in most if not all cultures on our little globe) - any fearsome creature will be used as a

symbol of: strength, leadership, fear, anger, war etc etc etc etc.....

If I\'m preaching - which I hope I\'m

not, it is merely to say: don\'t listen to me (or anyone else, s\'pecially not IckeyBabes) find it for yourself.

It\'s all there in your birthright.

If anyone wants to know more about where I\'m coming from on this, drop

me a PM and I\'ll nudge you in profitable directions.

Wahay, It\'s Saturday and I\'m gonna have some

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD sex! (nowt finer, lads and laddettes - get some while it\'s hot!)

metroman
04-17-2004, 08:58 AM
He sounds super cool

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

h

ttp://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm (\"http://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm\")

If you

believe Will Offley I guess not...fortunately for me I have actually read several of Ickes books cover to

cover...&amp; have (drum roll please) are you ready for this...COME TO MY OWN CONCLUSIONS! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH NO

ANYTHING BUT THAT....Yes I did...Icke has responded in a point by point rebuttal to the misinformation put out by

Offley. But I didn\'t need to read his response because I can see how Offley has grotesquely distorted what Icke

is writing about in attempt to assassinate his character...Why? why? why? Because Mr Offley is terrified that

people are going to read Mr Icke\'s books and draw their own conclusions...There\'s another one named Richard

Warman if you like Icke character assassinations...I challenge anyone to put their fears aside &amp; read an Icke

book cover to cover &amp; then see what they think...

Elana
04-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Metroman...let\'s do the secret lizard tongue thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

metroman
04-17-2004, 09:06 AM
Metroman....I made you some yummy

Kool-aid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey

what flavors you got there?...mmm mmm good...arsenic &amp; Grape Kool-Aid...can I fly down with my congressional

delegation &amp; have you shoot at me???

Jim Jones was a raving nut case religious zealot...

Elana
04-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Hey what flavors you got there?...

<hr

I have the green colored one, of course.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus
04-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Green is a fruit, right?

Elana
04-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Green is a fruit, right?

<hr

It\'s wacky watermelon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Icarus
04-17-2004, 09:12 AM
Around the university they drink \'Purple\'.

Cider and Blackcurrent.

You come into the union and there

are pints of the stuff around the place. I\'ve suggested slightly more unpleasant names for it, but none of them

have caught on.

metroman
04-17-2004, 09:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font

see!!

You\'re skeptical of the Badgermen! Ach! McSpock told me this would happen! (just remember, that Icke is merely

\'conditioning\' your view of reality in another way)

And anyways, after extensive use of most

substances known to man (mostly natural, such as Ayahuasca (aka the DEATH VINE - the real stuff, from deepest Peru,

not the pissy substandard stuff they foist on dumb western hippies)and Peyote to name but two) though with joyous

abandon also having enjoyed the thought experiments of LSD, mescal, Ketamine, etc ad infinitum.... I can happily

state that my \'view of reality\' bears little or no resemblance to the \'conditioned\' view you are so

convinced that everyone barring Icke\'s fanclub is in possesion of.

Nonetheless, this is not a personal attack,

on you or Icke. I merely feel (I would say know, but that impregnates my post with a sense of superiority that is

simply not present) that there is far more to this humble congregation of particles vibrating than science

(or alien lizards) would have you believe....

Umm... so, yeah. find the answers on your own way, don\'t rely

on David Icke.

Steve

P.S. also, when previously you discussed why \'reptile\' imagery has permeated human

cultures and art since the dawn of time, I put it to you that most commonly accepted symbols (the sun, mountains,

the sea, skulls, animals and, yup, reptiles amongst others have always been present in human art, simply because

they inspire emotions within us - and if not them, what would we try to recreate with art - fractals? Abstracts?

Also, Pick an animal that could have easily killed an unarmed human (or one that is vastly different from a humanoid

in it\'s appearance, and chances are you could find no end of representations of it in most if not all cultures on

our little globe) - any fearsome creature will be used as a symbol of: strength, leadership, fear, anger, war etc

etc etc etc.....

If I\'m preaching - which I hope I\'m not, it is merely to say: don\'t listen to me (or

anyone else, s\'pecially not IckeyBabes) find it for yourself. It\'s all there in your birthright.

If anyone

wants to know more about where I\'m coming from on this, drop me a PM and I\'ll nudge you in profitable

directions.

Wahay, It\'s Saturday and I\'m gonna have some GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD sex! (nowt finer, lads

and laddettes - get some while it\'s hot!)

I didn\'t take

it as a personal attack...you\'re a smart guy Icarus...I can see you think for yourself...I\'m interested to

hear your views...maybe I could learn things from you like I have from Icke...But lets get it out in the open...why

PM? You\'re not afraid your going to be villified as a raving nutter are you???

metroman
04-17-2004, 09:23 AM
Metroman...let\'s do the secret

lizard tongue thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Such a little tease!

Icarus
04-17-2004, 09:24 AM
Fraid so. Some people here might merely discard me as some form of raving new-age mentalist.

metroman
04-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Fraid so. Some people here might

merely discard me as some form of raving new-age mentalist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Understood...Okay thats enough ranting &amp; raving from me,

it\'s 1:30 &amp; I haven\'t even taken a shower yet...over &amp; out for now...

EXIT63
04-17-2004, 09:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font

see!!

You\'re skeptical of the Badgermen! Ach! McSpock told me this would happen! (just remember, that Icke is merely

\'conditioning\' your view of reality in another way)

And anyways, after extensive use of most

substances known to man (mostly natural, such as Ayahuasca (aka the DEATH VINE - the real stuff, from deepest Peru,

not the pissy substandard stuff they foist on dumb western hippies)and Peyote to name but two) though with joyous

abandon also having enjoyed the thought experiments of LSD, mescal, Ketamine, etc ad infinitum.... I can happily

state that my \'view of reality\' bears little or no resemblance to the \'conditioned\' view you are so

convinced that everyone barring Icke\'s fanclub is in possesion of.

Nonetheless, this is not a personal attack,

on you or Icke. I merely feel (I would say know, but that impregnates my post with a sense of superiority that is

simply not present) that there is far more to this humble congregation of particles vibrating than science

(or alien lizards) would have you believe....

Umm... so, yeah. find the answers on your own way, don\'t rely

on David Icke.

Steve

P.S. also, when previously you discussed why \'reptile\' imagery has permeated human

cultures and art since the dawn of time, I put it to you that most commonly accepted symbols (the sun, mountains,

the sea, skulls, animals and, yup, reptiles amongst others have always been present in human art, simply because

they inspire emotions within us - and if not them, what would we try to recreate with art - fractals? Abstracts?

Also, Pick an animal that could have easily killed an unarmed human (or one that is vastly different from a humanoid

in it\'s appearance, and chances are you could find no end of representations of it in most if not all cultures on

our little globe) - any fearsome creature will be used as a symbol of: strength, leadership, fear, anger, war etc

etc etc etc.....

If I\'m preaching - which I hope I\'m not, it is merely to say: don\'t listen to me (or

anyone else, s\'pecially not IckeyBabes) find it for yourself. It\'s all there in your birthright.

If anyone

wants to know more about where I\'m coming from on this, drop me a PM and I\'ll nudge you in profitable

directions.

Wahay, It\'s Saturday and I\'m gonna have some GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD sex! (nowt finer, lads

and laddettes - get some while it\'s hot!)

Hmmm, I find your

views intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

xxxPantero
04-18-2004, 07:35 AM
\"He is routinely smeared by the ADL (Anti Defamation League) as an anti semite...even though he is

in fact trying to expose the gross victimization undergone by rank &amp; file Jewish people by the so called Jewish

Leaders\"

Is he being smeared, or are these people just stating their opinion? You could say that he\'s

being smeared on Love-Scent, when we\'re actually all stating our own opinion. Or laughing at someone elses

opinion.

\"And you my friend are falling right into their fiendish little trap...dont be fooled by it...read

&amp; learn the truth...\"

I could say the same to you about David Icke.

\"As far as the total

derision Icke receives on the Lizards...it never ceases to amaze me that millions believe in Christianity which

posits that Jesus is the son of God...but no one has seen or has any proof otherwise of his existence\"

Just

as Icke has the right to ridicule and suspect another religion, we have a right to ridicule and suspect David Icke.

Maybe one day his views will become the majority. Or maybe one day the Earth will be blown up and all of these

religious debates wouldn\'t have made one bit of difference.

Metroman, you\'re entitled to believe what you

want, whether it\'s the Bible, the Koran, or \"And the Truth shall set you Free.\" You\'re even entitled to

make fun of another religion or person, although that really kills your popularity. But remember that other people

have those rights as well. If they don\'t want to follow a certain belief, no one can force them, not even with

repeated, logical arguments. That\'s just the way it is.

So believe in Icke, or not, or follow your own

conclusions. As for the rest of us, we\'re just waiting for some more pheromones.

metroman
04-20-2004, 05:24 PM
**\"He is routinely smeared by the ADL (Anti Defamation League) as an anti semite...even though he is

in fact trying to expose the gross victimization undergone by rank &amp; file Jewish people by the so called Jewish

Leaders\"

****Is he being smeared, or are these people just stating their opinion? You could say that he\'s

being smeared on Love-Scent, when we\'re actually all stating our own opinion. Or laughing at someone elses

opinion.

Yes of course, Icke is expressing his opinion on his interpretation of what he believes to be

factual evidence. You\'re entitled to yours &amp; I\'m entitled to mine &amp; so on &amp; so forth...But if

someone purposely maligns &amp; distorts something you have written as a way of expressing their opinion...then you

have to question their motivation...I dont consider what some people have been saying on here as a smear...it is

just ridicule...as a matter of a fact it is perfectly understandable considering how outside the realm of accepted

norms it is.

**\"And you my friend are falling right into their fiendish little trap...dont be fooled by

it...read &amp; learn the truth...\"

****I could say the same to you about David Icke.

In my case I\'m

acquainted with the so called official version of events as well as alternate versions, whereas I dont think most

people are very well acquainted with alternate versions of historic events. One of the reasons they\'re not is

because they fear being ridiculed.

**As far as the total derision Icke receives on the

Lizards...it never ceases to amaze me that millions believe in Christianity which posits that Jesus is the son of

God...but no one has seen or has any proof otherwise of his existence\"

****Just as Icke has the right to

ridicule and suspect another religion, we have a right to ridicule and suspect David Icke. Maybe one day his views

will become the majority. Or maybe one day the Earth will be blown up and all of these religious debates wouldn\'t

have made one bit of difference.

Metroman, you\'re entitled to believe what you want, whether it\'s the

Bible, the Koran, or \"And the Truth shall set you Free.\" You\'re even entitled to make fun of another religion

or person, although that really kills your popularity. But remember that other people have those rights as well. If

they don\'t want to follow a certain belief, no one can force them, not even with repeated, logical arguments.

That\'s just the way it is.

So believe in Icke, or not, or follow your own conclusions. As for the rest of us,

we\'re just waiting for some more pheromones.

This is really getting out of hand...my main intention was

merely to be informative...and considering the other thread on terrorism I thought some people might find it

useful...I do not follow Icke, I do not believe everything he writes, he is not a cult, religion or political

movement, but having read most of his writings I think it\'s hard to deny \"He\'s onto something\". And yes

I\'m eagerly awaiting the next batch of pheros to come out as well thats why I put this here &amp; not the main

discussion board. I hope we can put this thread to beddy bye now...

xxxPantero
04-21-2004, 07:21 PM
no, I\'M going to have the last word, and that word is \"flicky\"

Sagacious1420
04-22-2004, 03:32 AM
no, I\'M going to have the last word,

and that word is \"flicky\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">No you\'re not...let last word...is

word. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
04-23-2004, 08:51 AM
vulva

DrSmellThis
04-23-2004, 10:09 AM
I LOVE that word!

metroman
04-23-2004, 04:05 PM
\"Statistics are like a lamppost to a drunken man - more for leaning on than illumination\"

-

David Brent

\"The Office\" was a great series...Ricky Gervais as \"David Brent\" is a scream

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif...weve only seen 2 seasons over here in the U.S. Do you know if

they got anymore coming out?

CptKipling
04-24-2004, 06:32 AM
No they stopped it after the second series /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

He has

a video out of his live performances (I just missed out on seeing him), which is supposed to be eaqually good.

Hella funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The comedy timing is spot on throughout.

\"What am I doing in there with a dildo? She says its not her\'s,

and I for one believe her.\"

BigGulp
05-04-2004, 03:44 PM
For those

that are interested, David Icke will be on COAST TO COAST AM w/ Geroge Noory on Thursday, 05-06-04. Here is a local

station link. Show starts at 10:00 PM PST but Icke won\'t be on till 11:00 PM. That would be very late for you

East

Coasters.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/w

heretolisten.html (\"http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/wheretolisten.html\")

So did you? Did you Hug your Lizard today?

metroman
05-04-2004, 03:55 PM
For those that are interested, David Icke will be

on COAST TO COAST AM w/ Geroge Noory on Thursday, 05-06-04. Here is a local station link. Show starts at 10:00 PM

PST but Icke won\'t be on till 11:00 PM. That would be very late for you East

Coasters.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/w

heretolisten.html (\"http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/wheretolisten.html\")

So did you? Did you Hug your Lizard today?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey thats cool that you did that. Thanks for letting us know. I\'m on the right coast so I

dont know if I\'ll be able to make it up that late...A lot of times they\'ll post a link so you can listen to it

on Real Player or something like that at your convenience. I did that before with one of his interviews on the Jeff

Rense show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bjf
05-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Yea,

where can we listen to it off the net?

BigGulp
05-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Listening online info is on the site. I\'ve never done it so I don\'t know. They have a Stream Link thing but I

think that costs $. You might be able to listen free on Friday when they post the program in the archives but I

don\'t know if that is free or not. All and all I don\'t know much do I?

Unknownshadown20
05-08-2004, 08:59 PM
I am very skeptical to this David Icke he does make interesting points and I do agree that we are all

begin control by the government to introduce the NWO( New World Order). I am just waiting for Bush to win the

elections isn\'t that the plan? Then I will move to the the Netherlands.

Also what I don\'t get is that

most people who believe in this David Icke are Christians? Therefore they believe this is part of a Satanic doctrine

or Antichrist thing. I mean like every website online that talks about the NWO is run by christians trying to inform

us. I mean why? Where are the atheists or skeptics these views? With all due respect I don\'t believe in gods,

devils, virgin Mary, heaven, hell ect...

What does this \"llumanati cult\" believe in beside the Will to

Power? They do want us to believe in gods right? Where do the skeptics who don\'t believe in anything, but science

stand? Are we all just doom?

metroman
05-09-2004, 07:46 AM
I am very skeptical to this David Icke

he does make interesting points and I do agree that we are all begin control by the government to introduce the NWO(

New World Order). I am just waiting for Bush to win the elections isn\'t that the plan? Then I will move to the

the Netherlands.

Also what I don\'t get is that most people who believe in this David Icke are Christians?

Therefore they believe this is part of a Satanic doctrine or Antichrist thing. I mean like every website online that

talks about the NWO is run by christians trying to inform us. I mean why? Where are the atheists or skeptics these

views? With all due respect I don\'t believe in gods, devils, virgin Mary, heaven, hell ect...

What does this

\"llumanati cult\" believe in beside the Will to Power? They do want us to believe in gods right? Where do the

skeptics who don\'t believe in anything, but science stand? Are we all just doom?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hi Unknownshadow, I\'ll try to address the points brought up in your message. The first

part about Bush playing a vital role in advancing the brotherhood agenda for the NWO is correct...However Bush

winning the election is not necessary for them to continue advancing their terrible agenda...Both Bush &amp; Kerry

are \"Skull &amp; Bones\" which is a major brotherhood secret society...If Kerry takes it, dont worry there will

be no interruption in advancing their agenda...The brotherhood Illuminati control both sides of the political

spectrum...Hitler was extreme right wing...What was the result; genocide &amp; death camps...Stalin was

exreme left wing...What was the result; genocide &amp; death camps...Icke calls them

\"Opposames\"...seemingly opposite but in the final analysis they\'re both the same. Same today...Clinton was a

major Illuminati point man, as Kerry would be if he were to win. Dont worry they have their bases covered. It is

part of their plan to divide &amp; conquer. Kerry\'s wife is Teresa Heinz...The Heinz family is definetly part of

their interconnecting web. You can be sure she would be having a major say in what goes on in the White House.

Secondly there are a lot of people in the US who are \"Christian Patriots\" who are ,albeit well meaning,

aware of a lot of the Brotherhood agenda; but ironically they fall into their trap because Christianity is just

another elaborate mind control device the very small group of people, if you can call them that, that constitutes

the Brotherhood has come up with to control a major portion of the worlds population. As are all of the worlds

major religions e.g. Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc...

People laugh at &amp; ridicule me because I have my mind

open to the possiblity that reptilian hybrid humanoids are controlling &amp; manipulating the human race. However

if you were to examine objectively, the premise that a mystical being like \"Christ\" exists is equally

absurd...These people are like the guide dogs that are barking at all the sheep who get out of line...People that

dare look beyond what is fed to them via the so called official channels, government, media, academe, religion etc,

etc...This is how a very small group can control the whole world...we are policing &amp; monitoring each other...the

inmates are running the asylum so to speak.

But dont worry if you see through the obvious

&amp; glaring inconsistencies of religion the brotherhood has atheism &amp; \"this world is all there is science\"

for you, which is the trap that I formerly fell into until I had my eyes opened.

The information that the

Brotherhood/Illuminati are desperate for you not to have is that we all have the ability to create our own reality,

all we have to do is think it, &amp; all we have to do to get rid of them is to think them out of existence. Poof

&amp; they\'re gone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
05-09-2004, 08:23 AM
all we have to do to get rid of them is to think

them out of existence. Poof &amp; they\'re gone...

If that

works with lizards, why doesn\'t it work with my garbage?

Come see the amazingness!

www.raptureready.com (\"http://www.raptureready.com\")

God created the world just for

inbreds!

Steve

metroman
05-09-2004, 08:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font

all we have to do to get rid of them is to think them out of existence.

Poof &amp; they\'re gone...

If that works with lizards, why

doesn\'t it work with my garbage

Steve

Dont they

pickup your garbage...are they on strike or something??? You should be nicer to your neighborhood Lizards...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
05-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Icarus is just pissed because Icke wrote the book he wish he would\'ve written &amp; beat him to the

punch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
05-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Icarus is just pissed because Icke wrote the book

he wish he would\'ve written &amp; beat him to the punch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Now that you

say it, \"Icke\" and \"Icarus\" sound very similar.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

metroman
05-09-2004, 09:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Icarus is just pissed because Icke wrote the book he wish he would\'ve

written &amp; beat him to the punch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Now that you

say it, \"Icke\" and \"Icarus\" sound very similar.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Its a conspiracy

I tell ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
05-09-2004, 09:26 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Icarus
05-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Ya got me. I\'m a card carrying nutbar.

None of this will matter when the rapture comes....

ALL HAIL THE

BADGERMEN

Elana
05-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Bunch of freaks!!!!

metroman
05-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Bunch of freaks!!!!

<hr

Oh ohhh...I\'ve raised the ire of one of the guide dogs...I\'m being

barked at...okay...okay...I\'ll get back into line now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
05-09-2004, 02:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Bunch of freaks!!!!

Oh

ohhh...I\'ve raised the ire of one of the guide dogs...I\'m being barked at...okay...okay...I\'ll get back

into line now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">NOBODY tells me how to think. I believe in what I believe. Not some freak named David Icke.

YOU are a follower. You are the one listening to some moron on a soap box talking about Illuminate and lizards. Stay

with the herd

metroman
05-09-2004, 02:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Bunch of

freaks!!!!

Oh ohhh...I\'ve raised the ire of one of the guide

dogs...I\'m being barked at...okay...okay...I\'ll get back into line now...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">NOBODY tells me

how to think. I believe in what I believe. Not some freak named David Icke. YOU are a follower. You are the

one listening to some moron on a soap box talking about Illuminate and lizards. Stay with the herd

<hr

If I or Icke are part of the herd why is it our ideas are so threatening

to so many, including you, that they feel it necessary to use ridicule in an attempt to humiliate us?

I dont know

you well enough to say how much of the brotherhood agenda you buy into wittingly or unwittingly, so I\'ll refrain

from saying you\'re totally brainwashed.

CptKipling
05-09-2004, 02:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Bunch of

freaks!!!!

Oh ohhh...I\'ve raised the ire of one of the guide

dogs...I\'m being barked at...okay...okay...I\'ll get back into line now...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">NOBODY tells me

how to think. I believe in what I believe. Not some freak named David Icke. YOU are a follower. You are the

one listening to some moron on a soap box talking about Illuminate and lizards. Stay with the herd

<hr

KAHPOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Anybody that knows anything about me will tell you that it is impossible to label me. I am Jewish. That is who I

am. I have been brought up to be good for the sake of being good. Not because I will be punished in the afterlife if

I don\'t follow the rules now. I am supposed to be a good person because it is the right thing to do. When I go to

synagage, we talk about our heritage, our land and our people. We are not told how or what to think. I don\'t go

to large conventions, read books or listen to speakers tell me about how the government is out to get me, or giant

lizards are taking over the planet. I\'ll refrain from saying you are totally nuts.

metroman
05-09-2004, 02:27 PM
When I go to synagage, we talk about

our heritage, our land and our people. We are not told how or what to think.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

With all due respect to your religion it\'s in the synagogue where they get you...The rank

&amp; file Jewish people have been terribly victimized by the leaders of their own faith...

Elana
05-09-2004, 02:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font

When I go to synagage, we talk about our heritage, our land and our people.

We are not told how or what to think.

With all due respect to your

religion it\'s in the synagogue where they get you...The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been terribly

victimized by the leaders of their own faith... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr

It is so horribly offensive for you and your Icke friend to tell the story

of the holocaust (and other events in our history) with your own spin. You have no idea how angry that makes me.

What right does he have to rewrite history into his own acid induced illusions?

/>
The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been terribly victimized by the leaders of their own faith...

You have no idea what you are talking about. My guess is you have

not once sat through a service at a synagogue. If you had you would not be able to say what you just said.

DrSmellThis
05-09-2004, 02:33 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gotta love this

thread!

Elana
05-09-2004, 02:36 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gotta love this thread!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sagacious1420
05-09-2004, 02:45 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gotta love this

thread!

Well, okay...if you say so....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bottle
05-09-2004, 02:47 PM
When I was little I was always jealous of the other boys, I always wanted to be a lizard...life is so unfair

Elana
05-09-2004, 02:49 PM
When I was little I was always jealous of the other

boys, I always wanted to be a lizard...life is so unfair

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I have a

friend in the Illuminate and I could pull some strings. It is never to late to follow your dreams

Bottle
05-09-2004, 02:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font

When I was little I was always jealous of the other boys, I always wanted to

be a lizard...life is so unfair

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I have a friend in the Illuminate and

I could pull some strings. It is never to late to follow your dreams

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

oh no the nasty girl has come to tease me...please dont teeeese me I couldnt handle it, just

let me get on with my mundane life cleaning brains

ooOOOh temptation

Elana
05-09-2004, 02:55 PM
The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been

terribly victimized by the leaders of their own faith...

David

Icke told you to believe this. Baaah baaah baaah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
05-09-2004, 02:56 PM
I like Cottage cheese and Smoked Salmon, very tasty

low in fat and lot of precious protein

metroman
05-09-2004, 02:58 PM

It is so horribly offensive for you

and your Icke friend to tell the story of the holocaust (and other events in our history) with your own spin. You

have no idea how angry that makes me. What right does he have to rewrite history into his own acid induced

illusions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

</font><blockquote><font

The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been terribly victimized by the

leaders of their own faith...

You have no idea what you are

talking about. My guess is you have not once sat through a service at a synagogue. If you had you would not be able

to say what you just said.

I dont mean to upset you...because

you do sound like a genuinely nice person...What right do I or Icke have for questioning the official story of the

holocaust or WWII?...It\'s because it\'s part of world history &amp; it is affecting all of us to this day...It

wasn\'t supposed to happen again...but it did happen in Cambodia &amp; Rwanda...Does that make it okay because

those involved people of different races? I think not... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

No I

have never been to a synagogue, I\'m not Jewish &amp; when I say \"Leaders\" I\'m not neccessarily talking

about the local Rabbi...The Rabbi in your synagogue may very well be a nice person

DrSmellThis
05-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Everybody is \"brainwashed\" about something, in fact countless things, including conspiracy

theorists. That\'s how people are. Deal!

I\'m an open-minded guy.

But the problem with these fringe

movements, including most of the new age stuff, is that even if they harbored some grains of truth, they at least

lack the skill of communicating to others in their own language and understandings. They have precious little

ability to relate to others, despite the fact that all of life is relationships. So they sabotage themselves. Why

would they come at people with images of lizards, and try to pass off their religious beliefs as obvious facts,

getting all defensive when people doubt them? They are not victims, but create their own problems.

Anny up and

pass muster! People cannot be faulted for thinking such people are nuts! That is exactly the reaction they deserve

and should expect, and not because others are \"guide dogs\".

Some of this (e.g., narcissistic,

self-important, victimism) would be classic quasi-paranoid behavior (and believe me, I know about that stuff) even

if everything they were saying was true!

Elana
05-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Everybody is \"brainwashed\" about something, in

fact countless things, including conspiracy theorists. That\'s how people are. Deal!

I\'m an open-minded

guy.

But the problem with these fringe movements, including most of the new age stuff, is that even if they

harbored some grains of truth, they at least lack the skill of communicating to others in their own language and

understandings. They have precious little ability to relate to others, despite the fact that all of life is

relationships. So they sabotage themselves. Why would they come at people with images of lizards, and try to pass

off their religious beliefs as obvious facts, getting all defensive when people doubt them? They are not victims,

but create their own problems.

Anny up and pass muster! People cannot be faulted for thinking such people are

nuts! That is exactly the reaction they deserve and should expect, and not because others are \"guide dogs\".

Some of this (e.g., narcissistic, self-important, victimism) would be classic quasi-paranoid behavior (and

believe me, I know about that stuff) even if everything they were saying was true!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Great post. I have nothing to add to it but wanted to save it in case you came in and tried to

edit it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
05-09-2004, 03:56 PM
If you notice, dear Elana, I\'ve edited nothing in the above post.

P.S BTW, would never do

such a thing. Never ever. Of course, sometimes circumstances beyond our control change.

P.P.S. And thanks.

PPPS: I, Master of Alternate Realities, predict you, Elana, with illusory control of your own thoughts and

typed words, will accuse me of being, ahem, \"brainwashed\" in your very next post.

Elana
05-09-2004, 03:58 PM
If you notice, dear Elana, I\'ve edited nothing

in the above post. And thanks.

But you edited something in this

post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Who brainwashed you into changing what you originally wrote?

metroman
05-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Everybody is \"brainwashed\" about

something, in fact countless things, including conspiracy theorists. That\'s how people are. Deal!

I\'m an

open-minded guy.

But the problem with these fringe movements, including most of the new age stuff, is that even

if they harbored some grains of truth, they at least lack the skill of communicating to others in their own language

and understandings. They have precious little ability to relate to others, despite the fact that all of life is

relationships. So they sabotage themselves. Why would they come at people with images of lizards, and try to pass

off their religious beliefs as obvious facts, getting all defensive when people doubt them? They are not victims,

but create their own problems.

Anny up and pass muster! People cannot be faulted for thinking such people are

nuts! That is exactly the reaction they deserve and should expect, and not because others are \"guide dogs\".

Some of this (e.g., narcissistic, self-important, victimism) would be classic quasi-paranoid behavior (and

believe me, I know about that stuff) even if everything they were saying was true!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Aww...quit your ranting &amp; mix up another batch of Pheros already...How long do we have to

wait??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unknownshadown20
05-09-2004, 04:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I am very skeptical to this David Icke he does make interesting points and I

do agree that we are all begin control by the government to introduce the NWO( New World Order). I am just waiting

for Bush to win the elections isn\'t that the plan? Then I will move to the the Netherlands.

Also what I

don\'t get is that most people who believe in this David Icke are Christians? Therefore they believe this is part

of a Satanic doctrine or Antichrist thing. I mean like every website online that talks about the NWO is run by

christians trying to inform us. I mean why? Where are the atheists or skeptics these views? With all due respect I

don\'t believe in gods, devils, virgin Mary, heaven, hell ect...

What does this \"llumanati cult\"

believe in beside the Will to Power? They do want us to believe in gods right? Where do the skeptics who don\'t

believe in anything, but science stand? Are we all just doom?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hi Unknownshadow, I\'ll try to address the points brought up in your message. The

first part about Bush playing a vital role in advancing the brotherhood agenda for the NWO is correct...However Bush

winning the election is not necessary for them to continue advancing their terrible agenda...Both Bush &amp; Kerry

are \"Skull &amp; Bones\" which is a major brotherhood secret society...If Kerry takes it, dont worry there will

be no interruption in advancing their agenda...The brotherhood Illuminati control both sides of the political

spectrum...Hitler was extreme right wing...What was the result; genocide &amp; death camps...Stalin was

exreme left wing...What was the result; genocide &amp; death camps...Icke calls them

\"Opposames\"...seemingly opposite but in the final analysis they\'re both the same. Same today...Clinton was a

major Illuminati point man, as Kerry would be if he were to win. Dont worry they have their bases covered. It is

part of their plan to divide &amp; conquer. Kerry\'s wife is Teresa Heinz...The Heinz family is definetly part of

their interconnecting web. You can be sure she would be having a major say in what goes on in the White House.

Secondly there are a lot of people in the US who are \"Christian Patriots\" who are ,albeit well meaning,

aware of a lot of the Brotherhood agenda; but ironically they fall into their trap because Christianity is just

another elaborate mind control device the very small group of people, if you can call them that, that constitutes

the Brotherhood has come up with to control a major portion of the worlds population. As are all of the worlds

major religions e.g. Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc...

People laugh at &amp; ridicule me because I have my

mind open to the possiblity that reptilian hybrid humanoids are controlling &amp; manipulating the human race.

However if you were to examine objectively, the premise that a mystical being like \"Christ\" exists is equally

absurd...These people are like the guide dogs that are barking at all the sheep who get out of line...People that

dare look beyond what is fed to them via the so called official channels, government, media, academe, religion etc,

etc...This is how a very small group can control the whole world...we are policing &amp; monitoring each other...the

inmates are running the asylum so to speak.

But dont worry if you see through the obvious

&amp; glaring inconsistencies of religion the brotherhood has atheism &amp; \"this world is all there is science\"

for you, which is the trap that I formerly fell into until I had my eyes opened.

The information that the

Brotherhood/Illuminati are desperate for you not to have is that we all have the ability to create our own reality,

all we have to do is think it, &amp; all we have to do to get rid of them is to think them out of existence. Poof

&amp; they\'re gone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ok, so these reptiles are immortal? How is this so? Now I should start to believe in aliens

like Micheal Cooper? So, you are telling me these reptiles are gods? They made humans and now they want to rule

forever on this planet earth? Why can\'t they just go to Mars or something. Why are we so important to them, there

are over a billion stars out there, why us? These reptiles can also transform into \"human\" begins right? They

are also far way more intelligent than us right? I heard peeps saying they could use their brain to its full 100

percent capacity.

At the end what is the \"Ultimate goal\" in controling us, wouldn\'t it get boring

eventually or lead to a negative result? I mean if they are really intelligent they would know this. Also if they

are evil, we are suppose to be the good guys? So how are we going to beat them? after all we are inferior to them.

You also mention they have us control by science? how is this so? hasn\'t science been closer to the truth than

anything else? Can you prove science is wrong? So I shouldn\'t believe in anything? What shall we do just think

and hope they stop? If Science and religions are wrong, where will we go when we die or what will happen? I thought

the universe didn\'t have a goal or purpose, how come these reptiles do?

metroman
05-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Look you guys are going to drive me crazy...or crazier than I already am

I\'ve tried to explain some Icke\'s premises...If you\'re

really interested; get one of his books &amp; read up &amp; if you dont want to buy one just sit down in a chair

&amp; skim through to see what his ideas are about...If you dare!!!

Bottle
05-10-2004, 10:06 AM
I\'m writting a book, I\'ve been conducting lots of research and it seems all of our chickens are actually

ruled by shape changing cows. These Cows control our pultry in an attempt to take over the Empire of Kefukky Fried

Chicken. Its seems Ronald is not pleased with dwindling Big Mac sales and wants in on the Hot Wings and Zinger

action. Thier early atempts to soil the name of Kenfukky was the internet born urban myth/story of cloned Chicken

parts. This failed as the Hens exposed the story for the lie it was. Now the Cows have gone into Dark Evil territory

utilizing mind control and counter conspiracies of Mad Cows diseases.

However lately I\'ve been

concentrating on uncovering the Potatoes secret plot...hmm dirty back stabbing bastards they seem to be. Just be

careful of the cooking oil...its all in the oil man, watch out for the oil..oil...OIL...its always the bloody oil

Elana
05-10-2004, 10:12 AM
I\'m writting a book, I\'ve been conducting

lots of research and it seems all of our chickens are actually ruled by shape changing cows. These Cows control our

pultry in an attempt to take over the Empire of Kefukky Fried Chicken. Its seems Ronald is not pleased with

dwindling Big Mac sales and wants in on the Hot Wings and Zinger action. Thier early atempts to soil the name of

Kenfukky was the internet born urban myth/story of cloned Chicken parts. This failed as the Hens exposed the story

for the lie it was. Now the Cows have gone into Dark Evil territory utilizing mind control and counter conspiracies

of Mad Cows diseases.

However lately I\'ve been concentrating on uncovering the Potatoes secret plot...hmm

dirty back stabbing bastards they seem to be. Just be careful of the cooking oil...its all in the oil man, watch out

for the oil..oil...OIL...its always the bloody oil

SHOCKING!!!

WE MUST ACCEPT THIS ALL AS TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS NOW WRITTEN ON

THE INTERNET! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

metroman
05-10-2004, 03:01 PM
I\'m writting a book, I\'ve been

conducting lots of research and it seems all of our chickens are actually ruled by shape changing cows. These Cows

control our pultry in an attempt to take over the Empire of Kefukky Fried Chicken. Its seems Ronald is not pleased

with dwindling Big Mac sales and wants in on the Hot Wings and Zinger action. Thier early atempts to soil the name

of Kenfukky was the internet born urban myth/story of cloned Chicken parts. This failed as the Hens exposed the

story for the lie it was. Now the Cows have gone into Dark Evil territory utilizing mind control and counter

conspiracies of Mad Cows diseases.

However lately I\'ve been concentrating on uncovering the Potatoes secret

plot...hmm dirty back stabbing bastards they seem to be. Just be careful of the cooking oil...its all in the oil

man, watch out for the oil..oil...OIL...its always the bloody oil

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Look Icarus already came up with Badgerman...All hail Badgerman!!...you must be off your rocker

to believe in that stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bottle
05-10-2004, 03:05 PM
I\'m not a follower of Icarus theories....his essay\'s on the subject are flawed and full of

conjecture.

Its well known that the BadgerMen are the wise men of the forest...and they sing great songs of

warning...warning mankind agianst the evil of the snakes. We could not do without this grand service.

metroman
05-10-2004, 03:07 PM
I\'m not a follower of Icarus

theories....his essay\'s on the subject are flawed and full of conjecture.

Its well known that the BadgerMen

are the wise men of the forest...and they sing great songs of warning...warning mankind agianst the evil of the

snakes. We could not do without this grand service.

Elana
05-10-2004, 03:07 PM
All hail Icarus the great! All hail the Bagermen!