PDA

View Full Version : AE worked, finally

SLK
03-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Just when I decided to

give up on AE, I realised that one final attempt would be justified for all the positive testimonials I\'ve read

here.

I decided to do a major OD application as 3,6,9,12 drops didnt move an ant in my room. I applied 4

dropperful onto my neck, chest and wrists. At last, some reactions on the street. Noticed some prolonged stares and

even one DIHL from an Air Stewardess. However, the real hit was my gf. She was so loving today that it was almost

unbelievable. Not that she\'s not a loving person, but this was very very abnormal. She couldnt stop kissing me

from the time we met and she was extremely submissive. She wouldnt say NO as an answer.

Now, I\'ve figured out

a pattern. Only OD applications work for me. For SOE, I need one full gel packet to work, otherwise no reactions.

For TE, I need 4 sprays. For AE, I need almost 4 dropperful. It cant be singled down to my skin bacteria because I

have tried these applications on my clothings as well. Thus, I think its the climate. The dispersion rate must be

very low. I live in an area with very high humidity, almost 90-95%.

Could this be the reason?

pico
03-21-2004, 07:56 AM
This is VERY

interesting.

Because you need to use large amounts of other mones other than AE to get an effect, we can say that

its not the AE that\'s the problem.
I recall another post by a scientist who only got results with dropperful

worths of AE.

Although I havent done much testing of SOE standalone, I do recall that for me more was better, and

that a full gel pack worked well.

But 12 drops of AE?

The humidity would mean that there are plenty of water

molecules in the air for the phero molecules to collide with, and so would effectively stop most of them. but 95%

humidity? that\'s mad. how can you live in such a place? is that actually possible, to have 95% humidity?! Even

the most humid greenhouse can\'t be over 80% humidity.

SLK
03-21-2004, 08:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
This is VERY interesting.

Because you need to

use large amounts of other mones other than AE to get an effect, we can say that its not the AE that\'s the

problem.
I recall another post by a scientist who only got results with dropperful worths of AE.

Although I

havent done much testing of SOE standalone, I do recall that for me more was better, and that a full gel pack worked

well.

But 12 drops of AE?

The humidity would mean that there are plenty of water molecules in the air for the

phero molecules to collide with, and so would effectively stop most of them. but 95% humidity? that\'s mad. how

can you live in such a place? is that actually possible, to have 95% humidity?! Even the most humid greenhouse

can\'t be over 80% humidity.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I live in a tropical climate,

Asia. 95% is extreme of course but mostly averaging 80-90%. Thus, the rate of dispersion of pheros must be affected

by the high water vapour content in the air.

Sexyredhead
03-21-2004, 10:18 AM

but 95% humidity? that\'s mad. how can you

live in such a place? is that actually possible, to have 95% humidity?! Even the most humid greenhouse can\'t be

over 80% humidity.

Wherever did you hear that? It\'s

regularly up to 95% humidity in the summer in the South, fog is 100% humidity and a lot of places tend to be foggy

in the morning. And greenhouses can and certainly do get up to over 80% humidity. It\'s just that the majority of

commonly grown plants don\'t need it that high.

pico
03-21-2004, 11:18 AM
It was just a guess,

seems like it would be unbearable to live in.

CptKipling
03-21-2004, 11:35 AM
It\'s not

pleasant.

I doubt humidity would have a large impact on phero effectiveness, as far as I remember you can still

smell things perfectly well with high humidity.

belgareth
03-21-2004, 01:41 PM
It was just a guess, seems like it would be

unbearable to live in.

It was over 90% percent humidity in

North Texas the last few days. If the tempurature isn\'t high, it\'s not bad. 90 Degrees with 90% is kind of

unpleasant. The humidity doesn\'t seem to have any real impact on the pheros.

pico
03-21-2004, 02:08 PM
Well it seems that

humidity isn\'t the problem then!

I looked through some of your old posts, and saw this one:

reply (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=100774&amp;page=&am

p;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=2&amp;vc=1\")

You say that you got better hits after a couple of

days break, and then you just used a single dab, and the results were better!

This does not seem to make sense.

On one hand, you need OD amounts to get results. On the other, it appeared that a single dab brought better results,

but \"normal\" dosages of mones don\'t seem to work well???!!!!! And also, you get good hits the morning after a

gel pack app. the day before.
Well there seems to be a link to these two. The single dab of TE/m you mentioned

happened 2 days after your last phero app. Also you got good hits \"the morning after\" the gel pack app. This

suggests that you have body that suits phero buildups, over one or two days.

It might be worth trying on one day

doing your normal phero dosage, the next day half your normal dosage, and the next day a third your normal dosage

and see what happens.

I\'m going to try higher amounts of AE now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif maybe 5 or 6 drops, and see what happens

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Anyway

please report back more on your hits and dosages, this is very interesting.

SLK
03-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Well it seems that humidity isn\'t the problem

then!

I looked through some of your old posts, and saw this one:

reply (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=100774&amp;page=&am

p;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=2&amp;vc=1\")

You say that you got better hits after a couple of

days break, and then you just used a single dab, and the results were better!

This does not seem to make sense.

On one hand, you need OD amounts to get results. On the other, it appeared that a single dab brought better results,

but \"normal\" dosages of mones don\'t seem to work well???!!!!! And also, you get good hits the morning after a

gel pack app. the day before.
Well there seems to be a link to these two. The single dab of TE/m you mentioned

happened 2 days after your last phero app. Also you got good hits \"the morning after\" the gel pack app. This

suggests that you have body that suits phero buildups, over one or two days.

It might be worth trying on one day

doing your normal phero dosage, the next day half your normal dosage, and the next day a third your normal dosage

and see what happens.

I\'m going to try higher amounts of AE now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif maybe 5 or 6 drops, and see what happens

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Anyway

please report back more on your hits and dosages, this is very interesting.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Pico,

The one dab application turned out to be a rare event but OD applications definitely

work. Of course, I would be so glad if minimal applications work otherwise I would be spending a ton on mones.

So

you guys think that humidity does not affect. Ok, then why why do I need so much to see an effect?

pico
03-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Well I tried 5 drops

AE + 2 dabs WAGG at a bar today. I had some looks but nothing near the results I get from my mix of PI, NPA, AE and

WAGG.

I think there was too much rone in the 5 drops of AE, or I simply didn\'t have enough! On the whole I get

looks without mones, so it was as if I was not wearing any pheros, but I have some phero buildup present still, so

that might have played a part.

Either way, I\'m not trying 5 drops AE + 2 dabs WAGG again.

Watcher
03-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Seperatley i would

say you would probably need to try some andro 4.2 - 4 sprays in that case.

Dont go out and buy it though.
You

might need to do a bit of weight work and put on some muscle.