PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Experience

Sexyredhead
03-19-2004, 07:49 PM
I had the

freakiest experience tonight. I did a little shopping this evening to get a few things after work. But while I was

in the store I had this funny feeling like I was being watched. Walked over to electronics to see if there were any

dvd\'s I couldn\'t live without, and then I realized what it was. Just about every black guy in my area kept

looking at me. Not smiling. I felt like they were expecting me to shoplift or something. It was kinda predatory. I

did the quick mental once-over. Didn\'t smell, didn\'t look all that great but hey! not bad either, wasn\'t

sporting some small second head from my right shoulder. Once I noticed it, I continued to notice it all the way out

of the store, and it\'s a pretty big store at a busy time of day. Even the guy in front of me in line with his

girlfriend kept kissing her and then looking up at me while I very carefully watched the kids in another aisle. Just

about every guy I passed (not all black, btw, but they all just happened to be when I first realized it) within 10

feet of stopped what he was doing and turned to look at me.
The only thing I could think it would be was that I

didn\'t have time for a shower this morning (woke up late) and came on into work in a t-shirt, jeans, and

ponytail. Not my greatest ensemble, but I didn\'t look bad. I can\'t smell the -none today at all, so I

didn\'t think the two drops of AEw I put on yesterday morning was still there, but now I\'m not so sure. It

kinda reminded me of that post from FTR a long time ago about wearing Saturnalia in the mall that day when all the

men kept giving her those predatory looks, just without the bitchy women at Claire\'s. lol I\'m not sure if it

was a good reaction or a bad reaction, but it was weird.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DrSmellThis
03-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Tallmacky!!

Ash! ....Could...it..be?

Sexyredhead
03-19-2004, 07:54 PM
NO!!!!!

DrSmellThis
03-20-2004, 03:04 AM
So \"NO!!\"

would be like \"not\", right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bottle
03-20-2004, 04:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I had the freakiest experience tonight. I did a

little shopping this evening to get a few things after work. But while I was in the store I had this funny feeling

like I was being watched. Walked over to electronics to see if there were any dvd\'s I couldn\'t live without,

and then I realized what it was. Just about every black guy in my area kept looking at me. Not smiling. I felt like

they were expecting me to shoplift or something. It was kinda predatory. I did the quick mental once-over. Didn\'t

smell, didn\'t look all that great but hey! not bad either, wasn\'t sporting some small second head from my

right shoulder. Once I noticed it, I continued to notice it all the way out of the store, and it\'s a pretty big

store at a busy time of day. Even the guy in front of me in line with his girlfriend kept kissing her and then

looking up at me while I very carefully watched the kids in another aisle. Just about every guy I passed (not all

black, btw, but they all just happened to be when I first realized it) within 10 feet of stopped what he was doing

and turned to look at me.
The only thing I could think it would be was that I didn\'t have time for a shower

this morning (woke up late) and came on into work in a t-shirt, jeans, and ponytail. Not my greatest ensemble, but I

didn\'t look bad. I can\'t smell the -none today at all, so I didn\'t think the two drops of AEw I put on

yesterday morning was still there, but now I\'m not so sure. It kinda reminded me of that post from FTR a long

time ago about wearing Saturnalia in the mall that day when all the men kept giving her those predatory looks, just

without the bitchy women at Claire\'s. lol I\'m not sure if it was a good reaction or a bad reaction, but it

was weird.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

where I am, black guys can be like that anyway (no offence, but its sooOOO freaking tru, its

unreal) - however you said it wasnt just the black guys.

i suspect you prob looked hotter than you realized

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

there\'s something in the just thrown on whatever look that

can be so appealing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

still its pretty freaky, i remember with

my last girl friend, that when guys did that i found it freaky, I wasnt jealous I just thought the blokes where dumb

being so blatant...but I guess that thats how men are

Elana
03-20-2004, 05:16 AM
SRH....were you one

of the people that took Jason up on his FedEx offer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
03-20-2004, 06:48 AM

where I am, black guys can be like that anyway

(no offence, but its sooOOO freaking tru, its unreal) - however you said it wasnt just the black guys.

i suspect

you prob looked hotter than you realized /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

there\'s something

in the just thrown on whatever look that can be so appealing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

still its pretty freaky, i remember with my last girl friend,

that when guys did that i found it freaky, I wasnt jealous I just thought the blokes where dumb being so

blatant...but I guess that thats how men are

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I live in the

southern US, so I\'m surrounded by black people all the time. I\'m used to black men, and I like the majority of

them that I meet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It was just such a strange situation since it

was almost every guy I passed.

Maybe there is some merit to day-after AEw.

Sexyredhead
03-20-2004, 06:52 AM
One thing I

would like to add. I\'m on Atkins for the last week. Thurs was the first day I\'ve worn -mones this week. I

noticed I could smell the -none in the AEw more strongly that I\'ve been smelling it. I\'m wondering if being

on Atkins is making my -mones convert faster or something else is going on?

Bruce
03-20-2004, 07:01 AM
The day old AE and

the no-shower (very sexy if you are young and healthy) are probably a good one two punch, but you may have stumbled

upon your \"look\" with the jeans T-shirt and pony tail. Actually, sounds pretty danged sexy to me if we\'re

talking tight jeans. Whatever it was though, it really really works for you, and I would seriously write it down

for future reference and experimentation.

B

Bruce
03-20-2004, 07:07 AM
One thing I would like to add. I\'m on Atkins for

the last week. Thurs was the first day I\'ve worn -mones this week. I noticed I could smell the -none in the AEw

more strongly that I\'ve been smelling it. I\'m wondering if being on Atkins is making my -mones convert faster

or something else is going on?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OK, now it is really coming into

focus here. A diet like that is really going to make you smell different; no shower? And if you have lost even a

few pounds already, it might be showing up thru those jeans. Whatever you\'re doing, keep it up.

B

Ash
03-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Tallmacky!! Ash! ....Could...it..be?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah...It\'s the STANK!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
03-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Thanks, Bruce.

I will write it down and try it out several more times. I want to see if it was a one-time freakish thing or if it

happens again.

I\'ll let y\'all know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ash
03-20-2004, 06:16 PM
SRH, fear not the

STANK !!! The STANK is good. The STANK works. I look back on my S experiment with fond memories except for my

conversations with the Sheriff. But once it was determined that the girl ( D

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) was not under age and that drugs and alcohol were not a

contributing factor even the Sheriff and his deputy warmed up to me and my STANK.
Here\'s the deal. With the

application of your normal daily mone dose you start to get a mone buildup that seems to blend in with and amplify

your normal and natural sexual body scent. Unless you forgo the use of TP like TM did, you really never stink. You

just STANK. Wonderful waves of STANK radiate outward from your every pore, blasting through the pretence of store

bought fragrances and OIC\'s, (odors in a can). Your new signature is really YOU and it WILL turn loose the animal

of those you wish to attract. The intensity and the raw unleashed passion of your sexual encounters will amaze you.

They did me. At first I thought that young D was just beyond her years in her connection to her sexuality and her

knowledge of how to please. No doubt gained from much more experience and practice than a girl her age has the right

to have. Not so! As it turns out, I was only her second sexual partner and as she told me, \"Her first and only

real man\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I haven\'t seen D in a couple of weeks cuz the restraining

order her Mom put on me still has a week or so to go before it\'s lifted

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif but we are able to exchange mails. Some days I\'ll get as many as

4 mails from D, proof positive of the power of the STANK. All the mails are hot. I\'ve included one below.

Censored of course so this post wouldn\'t be deleted.

\"My Dearest Ash,

I miss you so. I need to be

with you soon or I think I\'ll XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X
I can\'t forget about the

time you putXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXso XXXXX
I thought I was going to pass

out. I\'ve been thinking about all the things I want to do with you when we\'re together again. First

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX
XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
Is that something you think

you\'d like? Oh Ash, only 13 more days and we can finalyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Thanks

sooo much for your T-shirt. I sleep with in on my pillow and last night I had a dream that you wereXXXXXXXXXXXXX and

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX myXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. When I woke up I was allXXXXXXXXXXXXXand

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Got to go for now.
XXX!!! D \"

I hope this helps SRH.

Ash

Icarus
03-22-2004, 03:22 AM
A god amongst men

CptKipling
03-22-2004, 10:30 AM
...and shape

shifting reptile-thingies.