PDA

View Full Version : Reflections and Speculations

InternationalPlayboy
03-18-2004, 12:37 PM
I\'m still reading back in this forum (great, another forum I\'m addicted to

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif ) and have found comments on how some guys are treated with

respect by other males when they wear mones. It made me speculate on a few past experiences.

I think I mentioned

before that my pheromone use is sporadic, I don\'t use them daily and usually only wear them when on vacation. I

vacation a lot in San Diego, and have one friend there who is my regular dining and dancing partner.

It seems

like whenever we go out to eat, the waiters are exceptional in their attention. I always attributed it to their

reaction to my friend as she\'s kind of hot. But after reading the posts about receiving respect, I remembered

that I was wearing my NPA/musk oil/Realm combination, or just Realm itself on most if not all occasions. I wonder if

this had any influence in the attention we received, or maybe the combination of the two of us together. It does

seem that we usually receive fine treatment, but it could also be that it\'s usually a $$$ to $$$$ type of

restaurant too.

I can also recall another occasion where we were in a small bar that had a long booth type seat

along the wall, with small tables in front of it. Some guy scooted over for a second towards my friend to make room

for someone else, then apologized profusely to me, saying that he wasn\'t trying to make a move on my girlfriend.

I had thought nothing of it. I don\'t think I looked threatening or anything when he did it either. I think that

time, I was wearing the Andros cologne that I had on the time I was threatened by a pickpocket I caught. It was too

long ago to be the mones I got with the atomizer in my newbie special a couple of years ago. At the time though, I

thought that maybe the guy in the bar who apologized to me was intimidated by my snakeskin cowboy boots or

something.

Just some interesting (to me) speculation.

Sacogoo
03-18-2004, 05:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
At the time though, I thought that maybe the guy in

the bar who apologized to me was intimidated by my snakeskin cowboy boots or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Or something.

CJ01
03-19-2004, 12:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It does seem that we usually receive fine treatment,

but it could also be that it\'s usually a $$$ to $$$$ type of restaurant too.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> picky or what hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif well you do expect

above-average treatment in such restaurants don´t you. Not that less expensice places can´t be as good in that

respect. Top places can´t afford to employ rude waiter, good service helps to justify the prices

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
03-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Its well

established that just the right amount of androsteNONE gets respect and deference from other males - its the classic

alpha male \"pheromone scent\"

That would explain it. To much you get aggressive responses and clear the room

but 2 sprays of Andro 4.2 1 on upper shirt and 1 lower shirt (upper shirt ie collar) and thta should be sufficent

for most guys.