PDA

View Full Version : Just buzzed meself out and new mix

CJ01
03-16-2004, 01:22 PM
I was

looking around for an atomizer for a new mix. Found one which I had problems with opening.Finally get it open and

it seemed empty (it´s not transparent) the result was: everything spilled onto my hand, sh*t.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif had a really old mix in it or something.

I find another

atomizer I´d used before which is empty but I never managed to get the smell of the scent out -you never can

somehow, once it´s there it just stays /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So I start mixing, which

doesn´t come out like I´d planned (I cocked up a bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) I take

another good whiff at the end to see what it´s like. To test I spray some on my hand but unfortunetely the fuking

perfume smell gets in the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I´ve taken a few whiffs of it now and I´m a little buzzed out

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It´s not what I´d had in mind but I gues I´ll still be trying it

out so it wasn´t a total waste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well just thought I´d share that so you can all have a good

laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

Elana
03-16-2004, 01:46 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wooohoooo! enjoy

it~ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
03-16-2004, 01:47 PM
BUZZ...what BUZZ is that then

bigdog
03-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Go

out and about. Kinda curious what happens.

CJ01
03-16-2004, 01:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Go out and about. Kinda curious what happens.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> don´t man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif the

first time I had a real phero buzz was when I was driving to an airport to pick someone up and I also got lost on

the way, didn´t have a map and was late. A fricking nightmare it was

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CJ01
03-17-2004, 10:27 AM
I tried this new mix today and guess

what? The perfume smell is gone instead it smells of the EW spray from the mix

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif YEAH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Good

thing to now that if I ever want to get rid of a perfume in an atomizer I just have to do an overnight rinse with EW

Nothing special today happened except that when I stopped at a

little store on my way and was standing in line to pay I got a dumb*ss crap stare from a the fat ugly guy in front

of me. Not the kinda DHIL I´m into /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Otherwise, things were as normal when wearing pheros

CJ

CJ01
03-18-2004, 08:20 AM
A bizzare thing happened

just now. I just put on a spray and I can smell the perfume again. Yestarday it was all EW and now it´s perfume

again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
And

there´s nothing wrong with my nose that´s for sure. Gotta keep trying

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

oscar
03-18-2004, 09:15 AM
CJ,

I\'ve noticed

that sort of thing happening pretty often, especially when I\'m mixing with commercial fragrances.
A day or two

after mixing a phero into a fragrance I\'ll smell it and think that I need to add more of the fragrance, but more

often than not if I\'m patient and wait another week or so, the stuff will have reached an equilibrium and BE the

mix that I\'d expected to end up with in the first place.

My guess would be that the presumably multiple

fixatives in the fragrances, both real and synthetic, bind with the smelly aspects of the phero additive at

different rates.
I might go even further out on a limb of speculation (where admittedly I\'ve been before) and

say that PERHAPS the fixative-enhanced phero scent components, which are essentally \"human musk\", MAY then in

turn act as fixatives themselves, cyclically enhancing the scents of the fragrance used in the mix.
Pure

speculation on my part though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
03-18-2004, 09:47 AM
It´s strange oscar innit?

Way back when I first got my NPA/w I mixed it with one of my perfumes -a different one than the one giving me

problems now, and instead of covering up the mones, it only brought them out even more and smelled even stronger. I

was gutted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
There was just something in that perfume...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Now, I´d rather smell the mones not the perfume

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
The dilemmas a pheros mixer has to deal with

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They always say that when mixing fragrances you should put it

somewhere cold and leave it for a while to settle so all the scents can bond and mix together properly.
CJ

CJ01
03-20-2004, 10:40 AM
A quick update on this new mix.

It´s seems to work well enough so far for me.

Got another bigtime DHIL but this time not from an old ugly fat

guy who freaked me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif