PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Solution ??

KeepItReal
03-15-2004, 03:56 PM
It seems to

me that by a landslide, the best products are AE, SOE, NPA and maybe PI ..... what would happen if I got a small

bottle and poured all 3/4 potions in, mixed well, and used very VERY sparingly .... would I have the perfect

solution ? (solution as in mixture as well as solution to the problem of being attractive to women

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

belgareth
03-15-2004, 03:59 PM
No, you

wouldn\'t. Each person\'s pheromone signature is individual to that person. The only way to get a \'perfect

mix\', with the tools you have readily available, is to test each product until you know what it does then start

build ing mixes from that knowledge.

Sagacious1420
03-15-2004, 04:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
No, you wouldn\'t. Each person\'s pheromone

signature is individual to that person. The only way to get a \'perfect mix\', with the tools you have readily

available, is to test each product until you know what it does then start build ing mixes from that knowledge.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What he said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-15-2004, 04:18 PM
I agree

with Sagacious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
03-15-2004, 04:59 PM
Me too!

Sexyredhead
03-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Bah!

Baaaaaaaah! Baaaaaaaaah! Baaah!

&lt;sheep noises&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KeepItReal
03-15-2004, 05:17 PM
Dang

!

I kinda knew the answer to this but was hoping maybe I had stumbled upon the Holy Grail and everybody would

love me and Love-Scent would give me a free life-time supply and I would be adopted into Bill Gates last will &amp;

testament and finally become President of the whole World etc etc...

Anyway, surely this new potion would contain

every mone plus any secret ingredients, all at their relative concentrations - wouldn\'t it have the benefits of

all the products combined so making it an \"almost\" perfect solution.......or would it just be very expensive

cats piss ???

bundyburger
03-15-2004, 05:41 PM
or would it just be very expensive cats piss ???

It could be. Or it might even work for you personally.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ...If you really want to try it it make a small batch of it.

Couple of drops of this, one drop of that , a bit of this, shake it all about.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cuddlebear
03-15-2004, 06:18 PM
I\'m

not even sure the various SCENTS would mix well ... if you want to try a megamix, better to take Chem Kit unscented

mones and mix together ... I\'ll admit that\'s more expensive! Initially, anyway. My experience has been

that putting individual products, unmixed, in different places of the body is more effective than the \"mone

witches brew\" concept ... Not saying you shouldn\'t try it but watch for the scent issue ... some of those

scents may not mix with each other that well ...

bundyburger
03-15-2004, 06:59 PM
My experience has been that putting individual

products, unmixed, in different places of the body is more effective than the \"mone witches brew\" concept ...

Same for me. I\'ve still got small batches of mixes I made 12

months ago that I can\'t see myself using. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'d rather the

ability to mix and match depending on where I\'m going and what I want to acheive. ...anywayz, makes me feel

more mad scientish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif