PDA

View Full Version : Mixes vs. Solo? plus a few simple questions

SpSCasper
03-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Im alittle new to the game but ive been doing a ton of research and exparaments.

To get started i

purchased SOE,CTTM,A314,PI, and PCC

I have a few questions and im sure someone on the forum could help me out

quite a bit.

My first question is, is it better to mix pheromones or should you use the products in solo use? Ive

noticed alot of people on the forum mix 3, 4, or 5 diffrent kinds of pheros together and seem to have great

results.

Ive been exparamenting mostly with solo use, i have had a few hits waring SOE but im confident that i

could have gotten the same girls without it.

My second question is about dosage, How much is really 2 much? Most

people on the forum say no more then like 3 drops or you will OD. But if you look at the mixes that people are

using, some have 10 drops plus.

Ive also noticed that if im waring SOE you can only smell it if you are sniffing

where i put it on. Am i not using enough?

My third question is an enviormental question. In bars and places like

them, how close to you have to be to get some effect from the pheros. Also does smoke effect pheros?

Basicly im

22, a decent looking guy, im no Brad Pitt or anything, but i have dated my fair share of very good looking girls.

Ive been in a slump ever since i split up with my girlfriend in febuary and im trying to get back on track. So far

the pheros havent impressed me, but i dont give up easily. I figure that im probably not using them properly or

havent exparamented enough to find the usage or mix that fits me.

Any help is appricated. Thanx in advance! -Rob

Sagacious1420
03-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Hey Rob-

Welcome to the forum.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How much is really 2 much? Most people on the forum say no more then like 3

drops or you will OD.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you are using a highly concentrated -none

product (e.g. PI or NPA) then only want to use a drop or a few dabs. With something that\'s a bit less

concentrated (e.g. AE) you could use about 2-4 drops, depending on the individual. A product that is very low in

concentration (e.g. APC) may require a few more drops.

If you were using a combo of different products, then you

would probably be advised to use only a dab or 2 of the highly concentrated products along w/ a few drops of the

less concentrated ones. Make sense?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
But if you

look at the mixes that people are using, some have 10 drops plus.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

IMO, I think it\'s helpful to differentiate between a \"phero combo\" where you are using a

fews dabs of this and few drops of that in one application vs. a \"mix\" which could contain several drops of a

few different products and you use only a few dabs or drops of that mixture. Make sense?