PDA

View Full Version : my experiences thus far with AE/m

TylerDurden
03-12-2004, 05:14 PM
so

i got my AE/m recently, and began by using one drop...and nothing.

so then another, and another, and another

still..

so then i go ape-sh!t and decide to put on 17 drops before i go to the gym. (4 head/4 each arm/4 neck/4

chest/1 top lip)

i had a couple of dudes come up and ask me which machines i use, and which ones were best, what

the differences were, etc..if i was gay i woulda hit the jackpot...

i got a few long looks from women, but

unencouraging results when i started conversations..

jump to yesterday, at a job interview...this was where i

finally saw some of the results that ive been hearing so much about.

the interviewer was a late 30s,

decent-looking woman.

she complimented me on my handshake, my physique, flipped her hair all around a bunch, LOTS

of eye contact, said i have a great sense of humor, told me all about some recent personal events in her life...and

after that she kinda remarked to herself, \"i have NO idea why i just told you all that..\" and kinda looked

away...but then she was back on it.

i dunno..maybe it just takes a lot of the stuff to work for me, but maybe i

OD\'d with the 17 drops..

any input?

bjf
03-12-2004, 05:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
so i got my AE/m recently, and began by using one

drop...and nothing.

so then another, and another, and another still..

so then i go ape-sh!t and decide

to put on 17 drops before i go to the gym. (4 head/4 each arm/4 neck/4 chest/1 top lip)

i had a couple of

dudes come up and ask me which machines i use, and which ones were best, what the differences were, etc..if i was

gay i woulda hit the jackpot...

i got a few long looks from women, but unencouraging results when i started

conversations..

jump to yesterday, at a job interview...this was where i finally saw some of the results that

ive been hearing so much about.

the interviewer was a late 30s, decent-looking woman.

she complimented

me on my handshake, my physique, flipped her hair all around a bunch, LOTS of eye contact, said i have a great sense

of humor, told me all about some recent personal events in her life...and after that she kinda remarked to herself,

\"i have NO idea why i just told you all that..\" and kinda looked away...but then she was back on it.

i

dunno..maybe it just takes a lot of the stuff to work for me, but maybe i OD\'d with the 17 drops..

any

input?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Id you use that much, you are going to get

results the nexy day (or two or three), after you showered. A lot of times the results will be pretty decent,

perhaps the signature is natural.

However, it isn\'t practical to use that much each time out to get

results the next day.

Phantom
03-12-2004, 05:34 PM
I

once threw a whole bottle of AE/m on my head out of frustration. It made it all oily and stuff. I was standing next

to some suvernier store waiting for my GF. Boy were those guys getting lots of customers. I was getting major

stares, hair flips and literally just girls stopping and staring at me for no reason. One really cute girl stopped,

and stared at me for a good minute. I swear, I almost had a panic attack thinking it was one of my Ex\'s.... she

resembled her really well.

The day went mediocore with my girlfriend, I gave AE/m a few chances but it was\'nt

for me. It\'s a potential hit getter but everytime I wore it I wished I could just tweak the none and make it

lower and raise the Rone... then it would be perfect (the current formula makes guys really annoying). Good Luck

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
03-12-2004, 06:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It\'s a potential hit getter but

everytime I wore it I wished I could just tweak the none and make it lower and raise the Rone... then it would be

perfect (the current formula makes guys really annoying). Good Luck

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Phantom-

Interesting that you should say that because I\'ve found that tweaking the ratio of

none and rone is what works best for me. lol about AE/m and really annoying guys, that\'s what I\'ve

experienced also.

Tyler-

17 drops is a major OD, dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Try staying w/in the 2-4 drop range for a while and see how it goes. A huge dose may indeed get you lots of

attention pretty easily, but once ppl are in close proximity they\'re gonna be overwhelmed. So if your goal is

merely to be admired from afar, then OD your ass off...otherwise, stick w/ a reasonable dose...then do your part to

help the pheros help you...or something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TylerDurden
03-12-2004, 09:46 PM
im sorry, i wasnt clear about one thing in my previous post - before that job interview i put on another 9 drops of

the stuff..

also, i saw in another post where someone was telling someone else how (when using the phero

calculator) you have to divide by 3 to get an accurate result, as a result of AE/m\'s small dropper. is this true?

Sagacious1420
03-13-2004, 12:23 AM
While it\'s true that AE has a much smaller dropper and you need to adjust the phero amounts given in

the mix calculator, that doesn\'t change the fact that you\'re using a hell of a lot more than the recommended

dosage. IMO, I still think you should try using a MUCH lower dose.

TylerDurden
03-13-2004, 12:56 AM
right on, this is what i was looking for - FEEDBACK!!

allright then, ill try using just a few drops per

day..if nothing else itll certainly make my bottle last longer...after the last 2 applications ive seen the level

dip rapidly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pico
03-13-2004, 02:06 AM
TylerDurden. Try one drop behind each ear, and one drop spread between the wrists. If you want to push it to four

drops, then add a drop to pulse points on neck too.

this is what i find effective IMHO

Bottle
03-13-2004, 04:57 AM
For

a drop do you just let the the dropper drip....or do you squeeze it and get a dropper full of the content?

pico
03-13-2004, 06:12 AM
just

let the dropper drip! dont use a whole dropper full!!!!

TylerDurden
03-19-2004, 02:19 PM
ok, the last few days have been interesting...i interviewed for two jobs this last week..

the first interviewer

was a guy this time, he was very helpful and respectful..this could have been because i outsized him by about about

50 pounds of upper body muscle though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i dunno.

anyway,

while wearing 6 drops i went to an interview at a home-based business, where a wife and a husband ran the

company.

the hubby was in the living room and the wife led me into an adjacent room to fill out the app. she was

pretty talkative and touchy-feely the whole time, touching my arm and such while talking and while i was filling out

the app..she was wearing a low cut top that kept her boobs poking out in a terrific way...she caught me glancing at

\'em when i first got there but only grinned and led me (by the arm) to the room where her husband wasnt..which

was kinda creepy, but whatever.

(in my mind, i was thinking, ...\"Dear Penthouse, today i responded to this ad

in the paper and when i got there...\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AHA! i just got a

call from that lady and i got the job!!! aaaaaaaahahahahah yes!..

ok, yeah so maybe it worked. maybe not. i still

have to do more research. but im liking it so far.

...but onward and forward..

one of my exes called me the

other day and invited me to go to the gym with her. because im unemployed and low on gas, i accepted. at the time i

was wearing 5 drops.

she was all over me verbally..tellin me that i was the hottest guy she had ever dated, that

her mom even said so...that i had the biggest member she had ever had...yada yada yada..im like \"jesus, are you

for real??\" she said \"yes, im serious\" and i just laughed it off because thats not really what i was asking..i

was really like \"wtf?? what ever happened to witty conversation?? what happened to flirting?? now were at the

blatant (and kinda embarrasing) flattery stage??\". that killed it for me.

i dunno. that was DEFINITELY out of

the ordinary..she was even going on as to how she had discussed me with her mother and how her mother even said i

was the hottest guy she\'d been with..upon further reflection i think that THAT was the weirdest part of the

convo..cuz her mom always hated me and i dont think she\'d say anything nice about me even if itd save her

life...but it HAS been a few yrs since id seen any of em, maybe she forgot, or maybe her hate mellowed with age..lol

i dunno.

and i went to this party last weekend with a bunch of women i used to hang out with and stuff..(whilst

wearing 5 drops)..that was a disaster..i mean, it was good - dont get me wrong - but maybe the mones did too good of

a job..this one fat chick that id never seen before but who was a friend of a friend of a friend was FRIKIN GLUED to

me the whole evening..she kept following me to other places of the gathering, and inviting herself into

conversations i was having with other females (and males too!)..i was embarrased for her, as well as being annoyed

with her.

whatever, i guess ya gotta take the good with the bad.

ill keep ya posted.

bigdog
03-19-2004, 02:27 PM
I

definitely get women touching and catching me off guard with alot of sexual innuendo when I use plenty of AE.

I\'ve been using mixes lately instead though. I\'m gonna have to test AE alone again. I\'m waiting for TE gel

packs and this supposedly incredible new product coming soon before I buy more. TE &amp; AE are the best for me.

ToBeOrNotToBe
03-19-2004, 03:06 PM
What do you mean with \"plenty of AE\"?

Max
03-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Well, I\'ve got an experience to add. Met this girl the other day, and went to Karaoke room together for a couple

hours. She sat very close to me the whole time, and said things like, \"You have this charismatic aura about you

that sort of makes me submissive in a way. It\'s definitely something good. Very appealing, yet makes me wanna be

a nice little girl at the same time.\"
All in all, we had a good time. I was wearing 3 drops. Maybe too much

-none for her taste. She seemed a little confused as to what she was feeling. Should up the -nol dosage, I suppose.