PDA

View Full Version : JELQ TM Penis Enlargement Device

Phantom
03-12-2004, 04:48 PM
I was

thinking of getting one of these ( http://www.jelq-usa.com (\"http://www.jelq-usa.com\") ) devices for a

friend who is always getting dogged by women because of his small penis size. My penis is already too big to hook up

some kind of contraption on it. Has anyone tried it?

Icarus
03-13-2004, 06:38 AM
are

you serious?

\"I\'m buying it....For a friend.\"

Steve

tallmacky
03-13-2004, 11:18 AM
In my opinion that thing is useless and very stupid for many reasons, and it doesn\'t come close to the human

hand. I believe in manual stretches without the use of dangerous weights, stupid jelqing \"helpers\" and all that

crap. If it was free I wouldn\'t even use it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You need to join a

forum, and be around your fellow PE\'ing brothers. Forget that Lord of the Rings crap, This is the Brotherhood of

the Penis (forum). Some odd people there, but aren\'t we all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM

me with yours or your friend\'s E-mail address and I will send him some info and forum stuff also.

Sagacious1420
03-13-2004, 01:22 PM
LMFAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dude, don\'t waste your money. I

can\'t believe that thing costs $60. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That\'s gotta be some

kinda jelq or something...I mean, they must be jelqing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you really want a contraption like that, then go to any

store that sells stuff used for canning: pressure cookers, mason jars/lids, etc. You\'re sure to find the same

\"device\" for less than $5. It\'s what they use to lift those super hot mason jars out of the pressure cooker.

My mom had one when I was a kid, she used to can all kinds of fruits and veggies.

Phantom
03-13-2004, 03:28 PM
LoL, but it really is for a friend. I know all about manual jelquing, squeezing, stretching ect.... (i\'ve been

doing them for years). Maybe i\'ll just get him a membership to one of those enlargement sites that show you step

by step. I already ordered the device though.. oh well lol

tallmacky
03-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Wow, you must really love your friend then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Spending $60.00 bucks

on a penis squeezer for your buddy, bro you make my latest posts look macho.

For years? Since you were like

14...damn. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just go to

www.thundersplace.com (\"http://www.thundersplace.com\") or something

Phantom
03-15-2004, 02:26 PM
Just got the device.... it gives Jelq stretches that you would not believe. Too bad it does\'nt work on my friend

(his penis is to small put it in the thing and roll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif). I told him

to do manual strectches first until its long enough to use in the device.. with the device I can jelq without making

a mess or tiring my hands.. I\'ll buy him another one when he is \"able\" to use it, since i\'m keeping his.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
03-15-2004, 02:27 PM
I see

a big circle jerk coming. Can you all please at least tape it for me.

krtel
03-15-2004, 02:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Just got the device.... it gives Jelq stretches

that you would not believe. Too bad it does\'nt work on my friend (his penis is to small put it in the thing and

roll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif). I told him to do manual strectches first until its long

enough to use in the device.. with the device I can jelq without making a mess or tiring my hands.. I\'ll buy him

another one when he is \"able\" to use it, since i\'m keeping his.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is it really

worth $60 though? *shrugs* There\'s gotta be one for less than that. :\\

Krish

tallmacky
03-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Just got the device.... it gives Jelq stretches

that you would not believe. Too bad it does\'nt work on my friend (his penis is to small put it in the thing and

roll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif). I told him to do manual strectches first until its long

enough to use in the device.. with the device I can jelq without making a mess or tiring my hands.. I\'ll buy him

another one when he is \"able\" to use it, since i\'m keeping his.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So your

buddy tried it out and put his penis all over it, and you just took it back and started using it? Did you wash it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I thought your dong would be too big to fit in it, and your friends

would not be? I can\'t imagine that device not being able to be used on all penis sizes, infact I am amost sure it

would have to work on all penis\'s both big and small or they would not sell one unit and the design of it allows

both big and small penises to be used in it with much of a change at all.

Your buddy won\'t be growing

like a giant, especially flaccid, PE is a long haul with no promises whatsoever, so I doubt he will grow into it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I will stick to my hands personally, I have more control and can

control whatever I need, I am crafting an spectacular warrior which was spectacular to begin with...I love you

tallmacky jr.

Phantom
03-15-2004, 07:43 PM
So your buddy tried it out and put his penis

all over it, and you just took it back and started using it? Did you wash it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I thought your dong would be too big to fit in it, and your friends

would not be? I can\'t imagine that device not being able to be used on all penis sizes, infact I am amost sure it

would have to work on all penis\'s both big and small or they would not sell one unit and the design of it allows

both big and small penises to be used in it with much of a change at all.

Your buddy won\'t be growing like a

giant, especially flaccid, PE is a long haul with no promises whatsoever, so I doubt he will grow into it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I will stick to my hands personally, I have more control and can

control whatever I need, I am crafting an spectacular warrior which was spectacular to begin with...I love you

tallmacky jr.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> basically.... just kidding, it comes with spare

\"rollers\" he still has the others. lol using the jelq device is pretty fun \"roll, roll, roll, roll.....\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
03-16-2004, 04:13 PM
$60 dollars?!?

I\'ll take three!

jago25_98
03-20-2004, 04:58 AM
Is there any

evidence that jelc works?

- reliable anedoctal
- scientific

google search (\"http://www.google.com/search?q=scientific+database+abstract+search&amp;sourc eid=mozilla-search&amp;start=0&a

mp;start=0&amp;ie=utf-8&amp;oe=utf-8\")
- common sense

There\'s so much lying around this

sort of thing who can believe any of it?

Sagacious1420
03-20-2004, 04:21 PM
LMFAO!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dude, don\'t waste your money. I can\'t believe that thing

costs $60. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That\'s gotta be some kinda jelq or something...I

mean, they must be jelqing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you really want a contraption like that, then go to any store

that sells stuff used for canning: pressure cookers, mason jars/lids, etc. You\'re sure to find the same

\"device\" for less than $5. It\'s what they use to lift those super hot mason jars out of the pressure cooker.

My mom had one when I was a kid, she used to can all kinds of fruits and veggies.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

lo

ok familiar (\"http://www.goodmans.net/product_information.asp?number=MI-E9631&amp;back=yes&amp;dept=537&amp;last=530\")? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
03-20-2004, 04:40 PM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
03-20-2004, 05:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
look familiar (\"http://www.goodmans.net/product_information.asp?number=MI-E9631&amp;back=yes&amp;dept=537&amp;last=530\

")? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Dam, what a bargian, I want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
03-20-2004, 06:09 PM
Damn right Sagacious....oh by the way your post was priceless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

druid
03-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Or you

can go to www.thundersplace.com (\"http://www.thundersplace.com\") (a GREAT and FREE PE forum) and there

are posts telling you how to build your own for a few dollars.

Sagacious1420
03-21-2004, 02:34 AM
Damn right Sagacious....oh by the way

your post was priceless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Not quite priceless...I\'m selling that post for 3 easy payments of

$39.95. Who\'s in? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But wait...that\'s not all...if you

order now, I\'ll send you a clue at no extra cost. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You

won\'t find a deal like this anywhere else on the net...the confidence of as super huge tallywacker and a clue for

only 3 easy payments of $39.95. Order now!

Phantom
03-21-2004, 07:25 AM
LMAO when I saw that site I almost cried laughing.... I guess that guy went to a hardware store one day and just

started forcing things against his penis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. Then said \"hmmm...

this gadget is pretty good... lets sell it as a PE device\". Crook\'s these days... but hey that device works

pretty good, it\'s like doing superintense \"Dry Jelqs\". Pretty useful.