PDA

View Full Version : 2 sprays of Edge HEAT, big difference?

tallmacky
03-12-2004, 09:44 AM
I noticed yesterday that I stepped it up from wearing 1 spay of Edge Essentials Heat to putting too full sprays on

my chest. I noticed a big increase in attention and those sparking up random conversations....It just seem totally

out of it, and I usually now just put on the -mones and never think about it, only rarely when something is very

different.

Is there someone here who has tried one spray and then stepped it up to 2 or possibly 3?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Same results as me? By the way, most of the attention wasn\'t

specifically sexual at all.

MOBLEYC57
03-12-2004, 09:47 AM
\"By the most of the attention was specifically sexual at all.\"

What do you mean by that

TMack? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bjf
03-12-2004, 09:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I noticed yesterday that I stepped it up from

wearing 1 spay of Edge Essentials Heat to putting too full sprays on my chest. I noticed a big increase in attention

and those sparking up random conversations....It just seem totally out of it, and I usually now just put on the

-mones and never think about it, only rarely when something is very different.

Is there someone here who has

tried one spray and then stepped it up to 2 or possibly 3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Same

results as me? By the most of the attention was specifically sexual at all.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

TM, that makes sense, considering less mones get though clothes. I assume it is cold where you

are.

Two sprays on you skin would seem to be too much, two under clothes would seem to make sense. I wou;nd\'t

feel like one under clothes would be enough for me.

tallmacky
03-12-2004, 10:02 AM
\"By the most of the attention was

specifically sexual at all.\"

What do you mean by that TMack?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wooo,

thanks for catching that Mobleyz, I fixed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
03-12-2004, 10:19 AM

TM, that makes sense, considering

less mones get though clothes. I assume it is cold where you are.

Two sprays on you skin would seem to be too

much, two under clothes would seem to make sense. I wou;nd\'t feel like one under clothes would be enough for me.

Yeah it\'s cold, 320 miles up from where you are, right near

Fort Drum. They\'ll whoop your carebear ass into shape... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think

you are right about all of that, 1 spay not being enough under an undershirt then a shirt. I have been using only

one spray under the shirt for awhile now as it was not a prime motive or big care for me lately, but yeah....I think

maybe I od\'ed, these were not sexual hits like I said above, and they were not from women. I think it sent up a

red flag that said \"HEY I AM HERE\".

Don\'t much care, I don\'t got -mones figured out and its been a

year...just slap them on when ya want, and if ya don\'t want don\'t put \'em on.

tallmacky
03-12-2004, 10:21 AM
I meant \"wasn\'t\", but I won\'t get into trying to explain that typo, as it sounds like

horseshit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
03-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Im wearing 2 sprays of Heat and 1 spray of TE/w on my chest right now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Its my mixture for the past 2 weeks id say

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-12-2004, 10:26 AM
What type of reactions are you getting? Is it more HEY how are you and generally being noticed by

others, or just seuxal stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Skyy
03-12-2004, 10:39 AM
What type of reactions are you getting? Is it more

HEY how are you and generally being noticed by others, or just seuxal stuff.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It\'s a

combo of the two. The attention is the most noticeable though. I had added some WAGG to the mix while at a party

and the results were a lot better than I had ever imagined. That was the first night I ever had (2) girls iniciate

kino on me within 2 minutes of me being in their presence. They wernt drunk either!. I went to the party solo and

I got approached by a lot of females introducing themselves.