PDA

View Full Version : WAGG or SOE???

Max
03-10-2004, 07:15 AM
What WAGG is supposed to

do -make you into a person whom others describe as \'what a great guy!\'- sounds just too vague. SOE can

certainly fulfill that criteria quite nicely, according to the posts I read here in the forum.
I onlu used SOE

in the pack once, and was pleasntly surprised by the effect it produced, and am curious to give WAGG a try when my

phero arsenal runs out. But what are the differences in terms of the effect between these 2 products?
What are

the fortes of each product? I still can\'t figure out which one\'s better in which department.
Lend us a

hand, you pheromanias out there.
THX. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bigdog
03-10-2004, 07:26 AM
SOE seems better for

me when going out. Makes people relaxed chatty. WAGG can do the same but often guys are hitting on me and have

called me a fag (never heard before wearing!).

pico
03-10-2004, 07:28 AM
This is what I have

found using each stadalone:

SOE: Good for attraction - has \'rone. Makes girls want to talk to me. Smells bad

IMHO. nol turns to none after a few hours, have found that the SOE seems to go off a little. Works best in first 4

hours after applying.

WAGG: People just treat me as a great guy and give you lots of attention, and it seems

respect. I find that people try and make eye contact when I wear WAGG.
However it hasn\'t set off any notable

attraction sparks from others that none or rone has done for me.

I prefer WAGG myself

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I find I only need 3 dabs, and it works well with other mones too,

I am currently trying out NPA/w : AE : WAGG. It removes the intimidation factor of none while keeping the

attraction, so long as not too much is used.

Max
03-10-2004, 10:08 AM
That\'s great info.

BTW,Pico, it then sounds like WAGG lasts longer than SOE without conversion into -none. But are you sure WAGG has no

-nol in it?
Do you know what\'s in NPA/w? It doesn\'t specify on the order page. Or maybe I am mistaken. If

NPA/w is mostly nol, then your mix makes perfect sense.
Nol from NPA/w and AE, -none and ron from AE, so far

it\'s attraction coupled with sexual magnetism, and WAGG to top it off nicely to add frendliess factor and a great

guy aura. Man, have you done some research! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
03-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Npa/w contains some

-none, no one knows for sure about the ammount, but its a lot less than the mens version. Secret ingredients are

also a bit different i think

No one knows whats in WAGG either. It doesnt contain none,rone,nol..

pico
03-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Well Wagg has a secret

pheromone that isn\'t nol, rone or none.
Also Wagg seems to work well with me at 2 drops AE, I\'ll have to try

with 3.
I have spent far too much money on pheromones, whereas 4 drops AE will always get me near guaranteed hits,

I guess I just like playing around with the others.

So this is what I\'m going to try this friday: 2 drops AE,

3 dabs WAGG, 1 small dab PI, 2 small drops NPA/w (from AE dropper).

Take a look at all the old posts on the forum

(use the search option), you will learn so much from reading them, also read the posts in the archives.

Max
03-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Thanks, pico. Good luck

on your night out.

So 2 drops of AE/m coupled with WAGG is a nice combo, eh?

Did you try NPA/w as a

standalone?

MAX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
03-10-2004, 09:29 PM
I found that the AE

WAGG mix is best in the following ratio

AE 6 parts(male version)
WAGG 3 parts
1 part NPA

Max
04-12-2004, 05:47 AM
I usually wear 2

drops of AE when using it as a standalone. And my previous experiences with too much WAGG were very discouraging.

This morning, I put 3 drops of AE mostly on and around my face and back hair. Gosh, I thought for a moment that I

od\'d because I started feeling pretty aggressive and irritated.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Then I proceeded to apply 2 dabs of WAGG on the either sides of

the collar of my shirt. Wala! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I felt great in a minute. Went

to the studio and finished recording my program in a great mood. All the staff were just too~~ friendly, I even went

out to this nice Chinese Restaurant with my producer, and had a great time. He really opened himself up.
Two

thumbs up for 3 drops of AE with 2 dabs of WAGG! Well, It wasn\'t a hit. But I wasn\'t expectin\' one. To top

it all off, the taxi driver who drove me home was acting just the same as all the others that I met today. They were

friendly and respectful at the same time. A definite winner! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks, Pico.

pico
04-12-2004, 06:29 AM
hey Max,
glad to know

that 3 drops AE + 2 dabs WAGG works for you as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif please try it

some more and see what you find. I apply the AE to neck, and the WAGG to front of hair, and sleeves on clothing or

wrists if I\'me wearing a t shirt. It\'s great for day to day stuff.
I\'ve been experimenting with adding a

tiny amount of NPA with this as well (less than a dab).

Max
04-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Pico. Did you lessen

the amount of AE when using it with WAGG and NPA/m?

InternationalPlayboy
04-12-2004, 08:13 AM
I think

I may be more partial to WAGG right now as I got it before SOE. I think I like it more for a work situation, it

doesn\'t have much smell to it. The first week I tried it, my boss took me out for lunch as a reward for something

pretty mundane.

I\'ve got both the scented and unscented versions of SOE, plus a few gel packs. Haven\'t seen

as much of a reaction from others with the oils as with the WAGG, but I\'ve only had them a couple of weeks. On my

first trial run of half a gel pack, I had a teenage boy stand too close to me in a checkout line. Didn\'t like

that too much, but that could have just been his boorish behaviour and impatience with the line more than the SOE

itself.

I did get a really nice reaction from a barrista at Starbucks this weekend. I had rolled unscented SOE

over each wrist twice and across the collarbone twice. But I also had on three dabs of TE, two dabs of WAGG and

about 6 dabs of Pheros, so I can\'t attribute it to the SOE alone.

pico
04-12-2004, 08:21 AM
No. still 3 drops AE.

The amount of NPA used is tiny though as I use a dab or less onto chest area. For more noticeable hits, you can

increase the AE to 4 or 5 drops.

jvkohl
04-12-2004, 04:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well Wagg has a secret pheromone that isn\'t nol, rone or none.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am reminded that Winnifred Cutler began marketing her pheromone product

Athena Pheromone 10:13 claiming that it contained DHEA. Then, abruptly, she began claiming that the pheromone her

product contained could not be revealed since the formula was being patented. Thus, the pheromone became a secret

pheromone.

Does anyone think that \"a secret pheromone\" is anything other than a marketing tactic designed to

make you think you are getting something that\'s effective, without telling you what that \"something\" is, or

why it\'s included, or what makes someone think it\'s a pheromone? Rather than offer a product with \"a secret

pheromone\" wouldn\'t it be more logical to provide current information about suspected pheromones and say the

product contains 1,2,3, or 4, or several of those listed? That way, if fears of patent litigation were the reason

for the secret, at least others would know that the marketer had some idea of what a pheromone is, and provide

minimal justification for including an unknown in their product?

Max
04-12-2004, 08:09 PM
so very true doc. this

secret this or that business bugs me to no end.It\'s not like they have found the holy grail or something. It

seems just tacky to label it secret. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
04-14-2004, 06:19 AM
Products that don\'t

have what is in them is something 95 percent of the people on this forum avoid, unless the products are sold by

Bruce.