PDA

View Full Version : Why we are here

ironration
03-10-2004, 01:25 AM
The reason most of us

are here is because we want to be more successful with women. Pheromone products work not all for some guys and

decently for others.

But would it not be even more effective if we learn to attract women through our skills

and attitudes? Some guys out there are extremely successful with women without being rockstars, good looking or

rich, and without using any pheromone products at all.

These guys obviously have some kind of belief system

or skillset that work really good for attracting women. Would it not make sense to figure out how they do

it?

I for one will spend time in the field (clubs etc) and check what guys that are naturally good with women

do, and see if I can pick up on something. I am fairly certain that being ”nice” and sucking up to good-looking

women is not the key to attracting them.

Pherona
03-10-2004, 02:34 AM
Well, I\'m here

more for the fun experimentation of mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I should say I\'m

pretty ok around females already and have not much difficulty getting to know them better, or attracting them in a

certain way.

I\'m not really into making every female i talk to drop their panties for me ... that\'s not my

goal. I guess I would like the mones to help open conversations that would otherwise be a tad stiff, and help those

\"ice queens\" speak up a little easier.

Below are a few things I can think of that might help.

- There are

various kinds of women, each type has to be handled in a different way. Your first conversation shouldn\'t be a

\"Would you like to come to bed with me?\" conversation, but a \"Getting to know your type\" conversation.

Knowing the type of woman you are talking with is of great importance... its like the intelligience on the

battlefield. You dun just wanna charge all your troops in at once and get ambushed.

- Be comfortable. I guess

this takes practise for guys who have not spend much time in their lives around the opposite sex. Hey, women are

human too ... their just slightly different in certain ways. The fun is in getting to know that difference and

enjoying it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The more you know, the better you get. You\'re not

gonna get any girl sitting in front of that computer screen and rubbing mones all over. Get out and just do it.

-

Knowing when to talk and when not to. If the place is too noisy, dun try starting a conversation. If you want a

dance with her. Just ask. Stick out that charming hand of yours and say: \"Dance?\" Key - Be confident. Have some

mones on. Make sure you dun have bad breath (Who knows you might be kissing later?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Hmm... I hope those are good for starts.

EXIT63
03-10-2004, 05:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Why we are here?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

When we should down below in off-topics (that\'s open dicussion for u nubes).