PDA

View Full Version : PCC - any guys use it regularly?

bivonic
03-09-2004, 05:45 AM
I

remember I used to get some nice genuine hits when I used PCC, I just ordered another bottle of it. Any advice on

best practices? I have PI/m, SOE and The Edge to work with as well as diluted EW (haven\'t had much success with)

and maybe some NPA.

btw that cologne, Rochas I believe works REAL well - I have been quite happy with it.

So

would a typical SOE + PI/m + PCC work well? Does PCC work better with -none or -nol?

TIA

CJ01
03-09-2004, 06:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Does PCC work better with -none or -nol?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> cops and PI/w / nol are one of the womens classic combos. No idea if it´ll

work for you. Are you a nol guy or more none?

SOE + PI/m + PCC work well?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> It´s a bit like the AE + copulin combo,

so it could work??

Wouldn´t use the PCC as a main phero in terms of mone content in your mix tho.

Oh I recall

someone mentioning using NPA + PCC but I´m not certain what the results were

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bivonic
03-09-2004, 07:12 AM
For

any guys looking to use PCC, I found rolling it on the back of my neck got the best results.

bjf
03-09-2004, 07:29 AM
For any guys looking to use PCC, I found rolling it

on the back of my neck got the best results.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Weren\'t you using

NPA or something with that?

InternationalPlayboy
04-16-2004, 07:21 PM
Out of curiosity, I ordered some of this and just received it this afternoon. I wanted to see the

effect on myself more than actually using it in mixes. Put a little bit on my moustach, I found it quite

stimulating! My heart raced a little at first and I got horny.

I went for my walk tonight a couple of hours after

applying it, and the walk wasn\'t the drag it can be at times. Walked 5 miles and could have probably gone for

more. (I\'ve found that when I wear TE during the weekend, I feel more like exercising too.) Just got home and

cleaned up and I still feel kind of wired. Also doesn\'t take much to feel horny again.

Now I could live

without the melon/cucumber scent, or whatever it is. Rather have it unscented for self-stimulation. And I don\'t

know how wise it would be to wear it while fishing for hits from women.

I first thought that wearing it around

the mouth mike make women think that you were good at, or at least enjoyed oral sex. Then I thought that maybe they

would be more hesitant to kiss you since you smelled like you had just gone down on another woman. And at my age,

I\'m looking more for a monagamous relationship. Smelling like you\'re promiscious probably won\'t attract a

like-minded woman. I also think signals of promisciousity would be a drawback in this era of HIV/AIDS/Herpes.

So

I think I\'ll like it for mood altering purposes, but I probably won\'t use it when I\'m out trying to get

hits from women.

Sagacious1420
04-16-2004, 08:52 PM
PCC - any guys use it regularly?

Yes

pico
04-17-2004, 03:26 AM
Sagacious,
Does PCC work well consistantly for you? From looking at old posts, it seems that PCC does make hits

more sexual, but more often than not it hinders.