PDA

View Full Version : Received Rochas Man & Diesel Zero+ Today!

bigdog
03-08-2004, 05:21 PM
My initial impression: I like the more maculine, cinnamon Diesel Zero+ better. Rochas seems more floral

although at frst spray but it is settling into the more amber, chocolaty fragrance talked about. Rochas much lighter

IMO and perhaps not as easily detected. I hope that it is as impressionable on women as mentioned here and mixes as

well with pheros as chrome does for me.

pico
03-09-2004, 02:49 AM
well whaddya know, I have diesel zero plus as well as rochas and chrome, same as you.

camusflage
03-09-2004, 03:01 PM
I don\'t think I\'ve ever worn Rochas Man and not received one comment or another on it.. It\'s

sweet without some of the cloying qualities of A*Men or Hanae Mori (another sleeper that gets comments all the

time).

OCP
03-09-2004, 03:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I don\'t think I\'ve ever worn

Rochas Man and not received one comment or another on it.. It\'s sweet without some of the cloying qualities of

A*Men or Hanae Mori (another sleeper that gets comments all the time).

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hanae Mori is way under rated.....nice scent. I tried cool water today just for fun. It

seemed to disappear really fast. I went back to A*Men this afternoon.

Holmes
03-09-2004, 03:20 PM
I don\'t think I\'ve ever worn

Rochas Man and not received one comment or another on it.. It\'s sweet without some of the cloying qualities of

A*Men or Hanae Mori (another sleeper that gets comments all the time).

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ve received more (positive) feedback with Mori than with A*Men.

Rochas is on order.

Glad you like the Diesel, bigdog. (I do, too.)

Holmes

ontimenow
03-09-2004, 08:44 PM
Not trying to hijack this thread what do you guys think of gucci envy with pheromones. I have only

smelled it once and I liked it I have not bought it yet. I like amouage gold and dia (samples) better can\'t

afford either one of those yet. Thanks

OCP
03-09-2004, 09:05 PM
Not trying to hijack this thread what

do you guys think of gucci envy with pheromones. I have only smelled it once and I liked it I have not bought it

yet. I like amouage gold and dia (samples) better can\'t afford either one of those yet. Thanks

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I have been looking for Gucci Envy to sample. I can not find it. It does

not have pmones, at least I do not think it does.

ontimenow
03-10-2004, 05:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Not trying to hijack this thread what do you guys think of gucci envy with

pheromones. I have only smelled it once and I liked it I have not bought it yet. I like amouage gold and dia

(samples) better can\'t afford either one of those yet. Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I have been looking for Gucci Envy to sample. I can not find it. It does not have pmones, at

least I do not think it does.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OCP

What I meant to say would

gucci envy be a good cover scent for mones, I seen some gucci envy at Burlington\'s Coat Factory for $30.00. Sorry

for any confusion,

camusflage
03-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Envy is a FANTASTIC cover scent for pheros. It has a deep rich cedary scent that not only covers, but

compliments them. It\'s the type of scent that literally begs women to come and sniff.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The problem with Envy though is that it is as fantastically heavy

as it is rich. Think of it as the younger man\'s version of Amouage Gold. It\'s a great cover, but it\'s only

appropriate in the most formal of settings.

OCP
03-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Envy is a FANTASTIC cover scent for

pheros. It has a deep rich cedary scent that not only covers, but compliments them. It\'s the type of scent that

literally begs women to come and sniff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The problem with Envy

though is that it is as fantastically heavy as it is rich. Think of it as the younger man\'s version of Amouage

Gold. It\'s a great cover, but it\'s only appropriate in the most formal of settings.

<hr

Envy is good, but I think YSL M7 is better.

camusflage
03-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Envy is good, but I think YSL M7 is

better.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I dig on both.. I like Envy for formal occasions, but M7 can

dress down pretty easily. I\'m wearing M7 today, but I went pretty light to make sure it wouldn\'t be

overpowering.

OCP
03-16-2004, 06:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Envy is good, but I think YSL M7 is better.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> I dig on both.. I like Envy for formal occasions, but M7 can dress down pretty easily. I\'m

wearing M7 today, but I went pretty light to make sure it wouldn\'t be overpowering.

<hr

Yes, M7 can be powerful, but it is such a great scent.

OCP
03-16-2004, 06:05 PM
I got a sample of Vera Wang for men. It is pretty decent stuff. It dries down to subtle woodsy scent

with a hint of leather. Nice for an evening out with your S/O at a nice dinner or other quiet place.