PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax Experiences

Pherona
03-07-2004, 05:57 PM
I just got my 14ml

bottle of \'Pheromax 4 men\' a few days back. Funny thing is, the contents were only 3/8\'s full ... but ...

Bruce was kind enough to send me another bottle! Try beating that kinda customer service! I think the contents of

WAGG are prolly scraped off Bruce\'s skin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Hmm. I still dun

think it leaked ... I think some postage dude must have OD on it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif)

I must admit I choose this product mainly becoz 1.As a

newbie, I dun wanna go round messing with the mixes. 2.The bottle looks great. 3.Read a few good comments on using

this product alone and the fact that it is \'scentless\'.

My first impression (As a pheromone newbie)

upon opening the bottle was \"whew! this smells like armpit.\" But it isn\'t really that bad of a smell ... I

mean I\'ve smelt worse BO ... this smell does really present an \"Alpha Male\" scent if you dun stick your nose

right to it. Sometimes, I think it does even smell a little sweet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, I\'ve used pheromax for 2 days, and I have actually

grown to \'like\' the smell. Funny huh. But I think I\'ll continue using cologne to mask the smell - it just

doesn\'t smell like ... me. (I dun present an Alpha Male char, and I dun want people I already know to get

confused)

Day 1 & 2

Well, I\'ve not experienced any OBVIOUS reactions from people,

but there have been some hints of the mones working. - Female collegues seems more open and receptive - A girl who

is already interested in me starts rubbing my thigh at a joint we were in - A dude friend who opened a door for me

went: \"Hey! Looking good!\" - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'ll keep you guys

updated on this post from time to time as I play with my new toy. Thanks Bruce once again!

CJ01
03-08-2004, 10:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
- A girl who is already interested in me starts

rubbing my thigh at a joint we were in - A dude friend who opened a door for me went: \"Hey! Looking good!\" -

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> And you don´t consider a girl rubbing your thigh in a public place to

be an obvious reaction? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sounds like

it´s working for a you nicely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif that´s good news

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ

Pherona
03-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Hmm. Mabbe

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But the thing is, that girl has had her eyes on me for quite awhile

... Pheromax also seems to be the most concentrated 3 mg androsteNONE + 2 mg androsteNOL = Total 5mg per 14ml as

compared to TE at 2.4mg per 24ml

I just sprayed my PX again today and forgot to mask it, and one female collegue

went: \"Phew! Whats that smell? Smells like urine or ammonia or something.\" Oops!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
03-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Im glad you bought

pheromax. It\'s one of the produts around here that hasnt had as much discussion compated to something like

npa/te or soe or pi. Please continue posting every little detail relating to it. I wanna get it to when my ae/m is

all used up.

Bottle
03-09-2004, 02:55 PM
whats in

pheromax..the description is not clear english

does it have a bit of everything? nol, none, rone,

copulins

or is there a male and female version,

nol, none, rone

nol, cops

respectively?

cheers...

Pherona
03-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Im glad you bought pheromax. It\'s one of the

produts around here that hasnt had as much discussion compated to something like npa/te or soe or pi. Please

continue posting every little detail relating to it. I wanna get it to when my ae/m is all used up.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think the only diff between the ae/m and px is the RONE. Do you know the

concentration of NONE and NOL in ae/m?

Skyy
03-09-2004, 03:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Im glad you bought pheromax. It\'s one of the produts around here that

hasnt had as much discussion compated to something like npa/te or soe or pi. Please continue posting every little

detail relating to it. I wanna get it to when my ae/m is all used up.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I think the only diff between the ae/m and px is the RONE. Do you know the concentration of

NONE and NOL in ae/m?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pheromax and AE/m are pretty much the

same. BUT Pheromax has A-1 (the very expensive mone) [censored] actually they are all expensive, but a-1 is pretty

pricey by itself. I havent actually looked at the lvl\'s of both of them and compared, but IIRC pheromax has a

bit more -none if anything.
Ae/m is just a very well balanced product.

Pherona
03-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Hmm. Yeah

forgot about the A-1. Hmm. Mabbe thats why the girls in the office seem more cheerful lately

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A-1 seems like a good solution to the rising depression problems

donch ya think?

Skyy
03-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Hmm. Yeah forgot about the A-1. Hmm. Mabbe thats

why the girls in the office seem more cheerful lately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A-1 seems

like a good solution to the rising depression problems donch ya think?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Well it certainly can\'t hurt someones arsenal. I have read a lot of interesting things

about it here on ls, so I am very curious on what kind of results I would get with it.

Pherona
03-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Day ?? - Oh

nvm. But
1. Just noticed/realized that a fem collegue seems to be dressin up nicer to the office lately.

People generally seem to be in a better mood.

Pherona
03-10-2004, 10:00 PM
I sprayed

once(px) yesterday morning, and i guess the mones should have ran out by afternoon. But this morning after a shower,

I could swear I got a whiff of the stuff again when I came out of the bathroom!

Pherona
03-14-2004, 04:34 AM
Hey I just got

my fixed order, and the bottle came full this time. Thanks Bruce! You even included 2 sample packs of SOE gel! WAGG!

Mad_Doc
03-14-2004, 04:57 AM
I sprayed once(px) yesterday morning, and i guess

the mones should have ran out by afternoon. But this morning after a shower, I could swear I got a whiff of the

stuff again when I came out of the bathroom!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Pheromones can last

a while somtimes depending on how much you apply, and its not unlikely for the mones to still be active 24 hours

later

Pherona
03-14-2004, 03:30 PM
Hmm. Since I

got the sample packs for Soe-gel. I might try PX and Soe combo.

By the way. Does Soe-gel and Soe smell the same?

Soe-gel smells strong and kinda sweet like a shower gel.

Pherona
03-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Hmm. Seems like

I\'m the only one using or at least giving feedback on PX.

Okay for the past week or so using Pheromax,

although there hasn\'t been so called \"hits\" (cause i\'m too bz to go club/pub/mess around) I have noticed

slight changes in the moods with people around me; particularly in the work place. Gals are much friendlier, they

say bye/hi much more often if not everyday. Men give you a tad more respect I think.

As the wearer, I seem to be

affected too. My mood tends to be a little better, but the wierdest thing is ... I think my sex drive has gone down

abit too ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The dosage per day is a single spray, or

additional spray at night if I am going out. I might up the sprays to 2 per day since I have gotten A*men and its

gonna be a strong enough cover scent for that double doze. I\'ll give more feedback on this for the next week or

so.

Future experiments - Gonna get SOE (since its on the whacky wed special) and try it out solo &amp; with PX.

Sacogoo
03-18-2004, 05:24 PM
I personally

love the \"new\" Pheromax. I was initially overdosing on it, as it is some seriously potent stuff, but since I

reduced the application to a single full spray, everytime I wear it I get very positive reactions. e.g. - Yesterday

I had it on, with a cover scent of Calvin, and my 25 year old bookkeeper asks me to come over to her desk to look at

an invoice and she touches my leg with her knee and then slightly grazes my arm not once, not twice, but three times

with her breasts, and then tells me how great I smell. She also comes up to me later in the day and says \"You

look like you need a hug!\" and cuddles up next to me. (Yeah, with all the [censored] I\'m getting bludgeoned

with of late, I probably do look like I need a hug, but still, if most guys did that level of hug, they\'d end up

with a serious case of kneetothenutsitis.)

It\'s the product that I get the most overt, public reactions to

outside the bedroom. (Scent of Eros gel is the most effective in a sexual situation.) And I\'ve got the vast

majority of the products offered by Love-scent.com.

Pherona
03-18-2004, 06:30 PM
What are the

effects of OD on PX? Would also be interested to know where on your body or clothes do you spray PX? I usually apply

the spray just under my neck. Near the collar bone.

Phantom
03-19-2004, 06:08 PM
I use 4 sprays

of PX applied to the front of my t-shirt. I usually cover it with Dunhill or LeMale (too bad my Dunhill bottle

broke.. i really liked that stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif). Hey I might be od\'ing but

the hits sure are good. Lots of hugs, friendly girls and flirting that I don\'t usually get without it.

Pherona
03-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Wow! 4 sprays

really seems like an OD.

CptKipling
03-20-2004, 11:54 AM
I use 4 sprays of PX applied to the front of my

t-shirt. I usually cover it with Dunhill or LeMale (too bad my Dunhill bottle broke.. i really liked that stuff

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif). Hey I might be od\'ing but the hits sure are good. Lots of

hugs, friendly girls and flirting that I don\'t usually get without it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Dunhill is pretty good.

Smells great after about 30 mins to an hour.

hotrocks5
03-29-2004, 10:39 PM
So far, with

my limited use of the new PX, I\'ve tried it with one spray, but I haven\'t seen any hits with that. I think I

tried dabbing once, but small doses didn\'t help either. I guess I should probably try using more. I haven\'t

used it in a while though. Just wanted to see if anyone got any actual positive results with this.