PDA

View Full Version : Just recieved beginner's kit

rockstar15
03-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Got

it in the mail today, I\'m really excited about trying pheromones. The package contains a bottle of TE, Super

Primal Frangrance (nol), 1 SOE gel pack and the atomiser.

Now, how do I get these on? Where/how/how much should

I apply from each product? I know I will experiment down the road, but what dosage would you suggest to start with?

Need some application tips.

I\'ll be sure to keep you posted on my experience with them, thanks guys!

John

OCP
03-07-2004, 04:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Got it in the mail today, I\'m really excited

about trying pheromones. The package contains a bottle of TE, Super Primal Frangrance (nol), 1 SOE gel pack and the

atomiser.

Now, how do I get these on? Where/how/how much should I apply from each product? I know I will

experiment down the road, but what dosage would you suggest to start with? Need some application tips.

I\'ll be

sure to keep you posted on my experience with them, thanks guys!

John

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Just remember less is more.

bigdog
03-07-2004, 04:19 PM
That\'s for damn sure OCP. I had an adquate amount of AE/NPA on myself. Women very receptive. Unfortunately I

had a little mix in my pocket and it leaked. I didn\'t have it capped well. All of sudden I\'d just walk by

women and hear \'uh-uh\' without me even hardly looking or saying anythong. One guy decided to put his hand

around my neck in the bar and said I\'m gonan choke you out\'. He got kicked out. I next quickly put on some

WAGG and now 2-3 guys were calling ma a faggot. After 3 good weekends this last was a disaster thanks to the spill.

Always be on the light end!

Bottle
03-08-2004, 09:14 AM
That\'s for damn sure OCP. I had an adquate

amount of AE/NPA on myself. Women very receptive. Unfortunately I had a little mix in my pocket and it leaked. I

didn\'t have it capped well. All of sudden I\'d just walk by women and hear \'uh-uh\' without me even hardly

looking or saying anythong. One guy decided to put his hand around my neck in the bar and said I\'m gonan choke

you out\'. He got kicked out. I next quickly put on some WAGG and now 2-3 guys were calling ma a faggot. After 3

good weekends this last was a disaster thanks to the spill. Always be on the light end!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

where you live sounds a bit crazy

bigdog
03-08-2004, 09:27 AM
I\'m in Minneapolis. If too much none on others can certainly sense. Women can get turned off and avoid. Guys can

sometimes act crazy on the wearer. Especially if they have been drinking. I had OD problems earlier when first using

and have been fine since this past weekend. The leak certainly created adverse affects. Gotta be careful and use

less. I\'ve had my share of godd experiences and as you can see bad too.

krtel
03-08-2004, 10:27 AM
Got it in the mail today, I\'m really excited

about trying pheromones. The package contains a bottle of TE, Super Primal Frangrance (nol), 1 SOE gel pack and the

atomiser.

Now, how do I get these on? Where/how/how much should I apply from each product? I know I will

experiment down the road, but what dosage would you suggest to start with? Need some application tips.

I\'ll be

sure to keep you posted on my experience with them, thanks guys!

John

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The primary tool in your arsenal here is TE. I would advise you to find what works well for you

here. Try to wear TE by itself with a cover scent (a colonge) and see how that works for you. Then try adding in a

small amount of the SoE gel and look for any differences. In order to determine what works best for you, you will

need to isolate several variables so that you know beyond all doubt exactly what your silver bullet is. Patience is

the key to success with pheromones.

Stay Well,

Krish

CJ01
03-08-2004, 10:42 AM
The

application process is easy here especially as TE doesn´t require mixing just covering up so you don´t smell so

bad.
Start with one spray for several days, a week even. If you don´t see much happening try 2 sprays and so on

until you´ve found the right dose. That´s all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
A spray on the

chest is a good place to start imo If you like the SP scent on yourself use that too.

CJ

rockstar15
03-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Well, I just spent a normal day with 2 tiny dabs of TE spread around either side of my neck and covered with

tropical scented AXE. I wasn\'t in any social situation, just running some errands. I definately got more

attention than usual, I got looks from alot of women, more smiles, etc. It seems I\'m of an elevated status when I

wear pheromones. Even a complete dihl from this 20 year old woman (I\'m 17) standing in front of me in the line at

the pharmacy, followed by a smile.

These totally uncalled for encounters (aside for sparked by my colorful

fashion sense) lead me to believe that TE has really made a difference. I\'ll have to wait for a social/sensual

situation to fully test it. Right now I\'m sticking with 2-3 dabs. Haven\'t tried the nol oil or the soe gel

yet. Wish me luck!

John

bigdog
03-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Keep

what works going for you and don\'t mix if it is. TE works better than NPA for me too. Anyone else smell a wacky

Wednesday offer of TE/sandalwood gel packs?

rockstar15
03-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Keep what works going for you and don\'t mix if

it is. TE works better than NPA for me too. Anyone else smell a wacky Wednesday offer of TE/sandalwood gel packs?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well the truth is I haven\'t really tested the mones yet, just

wore them once. But something was definately going on. Anyway, I\'ll have to wait for a social situation to see

what works out.

Oh also, I have the pocket atomiser and the Super Primal Fragrance, should I try using those?

John

CJ01
03-10-2004, 05:21 AM
If you

like the fragrance go for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif