PDA

View Full Version : Cologne Sample site!

bigdog
03-05-2004, 09:42 AM
I had to place an

order before posting here. $1 a

sample!
http://www.parfumsraffy.com/samples.html (\"http://www.parfumsraffy.com/samples.html\")

I\'

m especially looking forward to Sculpture,Escada,Paul Sebastian, & Sung which I\'ve read good reviews of.

Pretty good selection and hopefully mix well with mones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OCP
03-05-2004, 09:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I had to place an order before posting here. $1 a

sample!
http://www.parfumsraffy.com/samples.html (\"http://www.parfumsraffy.com/samples.html\")

I\'

m especially looking forward to Sculpture,Escada,Paul Sebastian, &amp; Sung which I\'ve read good reviews of.

Pretty good selection and hopefully mix well with mones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do not spend the $1 unless you have to. Try to get samples from

Nordstoms, Robinson-May, Macy\'s etc for free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bigdog
03-05-2004, 10:05 AM
The samples will

be very small vials won\'t they? I hope not justs sniffing paper!

I live next to the Mall of America and

have tried to get sample vials from department stores. Most of them they are out or don\'t offer. Perhaps not

that great of an idea but I\'d though I\'d try a few on at work and see what reactions I get. No shipping cost

at least.

bjf
03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
The samples will be very small vials won\'t they?

I hope not justs sniffing paper!

I live next to the Mall of America and have tried to get sample vials from

department stores. Most of them they are out or don\'t offer. Perhaps not that great of an idea but I\'d though

I\'d try a few on at work and see what reactions I get. No shipping cost at least.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Serphora near me desn\'t even give out samples anymore, and a lot of these places do not have

a lot of the colognes, so I think getting the sample vials in one fell swoop is a good idea. Just make sure you get

a bunch to spread the S&amp;H cost.

bigdog
03-05-2004, 10:30 AM
No shipping

cost. I just called the place and the answerer told me some samples have 2-3 applications others are mini-sprays

with more. So it doesn\'t seem too bad of a deal to wear them and see how others react to them. Pretty decent

choices there.

OCP
03-05-2004, 10:50 AM
No shipping cost. I just called the place and the

answerer told me some samples have 2-3 applications others are mini-sprays with more. So it doesn\'t seem too bad

of a deal to wear them and see how others react to them. Pretty decent choices there.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No shipping cost? If so, then you have nothing to loose. Getting samples from Dept stores can

be tricky, but I walked out of Nordstroms last night with 4 samples for me and 2 samples for my wife. Alot of it

depends on the sales person you are dealing with and if you give the impression that you want to purchase, but need

to identify the scent you need, and of course, you have to wear it before you can decide.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bigdog
03-05-2004, 11:13 AM
I just order 12

for $12. All received 4 1/2 or 5 stars out of 5 on perfumeemporium.com. Perhaps one is a killer scent that no one

has tried here. I\'ll post which ones get the most positive reactions.

bjf
03-05-2004, 11:43 AM
I just order 12 for $12. All received 4 1/2 or 5

stars out of 5 on perfumeemporium.com. Perhaps one is a killer scent that no one has tried here. I\'ll post which

ones get the most positive reactions.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You better give us a full

report!

Elana
03-05-2004, 05:03 PM
They don\'t

offer a great selection of women\'s samples.