PDA

View Full Version : WAGG - Not getting results :(

Janet_Universe
03-04-2004, 06:20 PM
I

purchased wagg, and exactly use 2 drops as it says on the bottle, ive even used the max to 4 drops. But technically

dont see any results, i walk by people and im completely ignored, the only people who talk to me are the ones that

already did before getting Wagg, but other than that, no results. Anyone have any

suggestions?

Thanks,

Richard.

DrSmellThis
03-04-2004, 06:23 PM
I

think WAGG OD\'s cause that. Like rone, too much seems to negate a sexual aspect for me. You might try some Edge

or something that contains -none with it, and keep it to one drop.

bjf
03-04-2004, 06:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think WAGG OD\'s cause that. Like rone, too

much seems to negate a sexual aspect for me. You might try some Edge or something that contains -none with it, and

keep it to one drop.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

DST,

IIRC this is a guy who is

gay male just trying to make some straight male friends and is not doing it for sexual attraction.

Janet

(sorry, I\'m laughing right now), I believe me and some others recommended Wagg-N, which is Wagg with a dose of

none in it. It seemed as if it would be a better product for you.

I am assuming you are using the pure wagg.

I would either exhcahnge it for wagg-n, or get another product.

Wagg is a lot more effective in negating the

bad affects of None. None is like a signal of the ability to whoop ass. When you have certain pheros with it, it

lets people are you know that you can whoop ass, but you are not a threat to them.

I think some Wagg-n would

get you more respect from the guys. that might lead to increase socalization.

A roduct that is a mood

lifter for those around you and gets people a bit giggly is SOE. That is Nol with Rone, I think at the same raios

that WAGG:None are in Wagg-N.

You could buy some SOE too. I don\'t know what the $ situation is for you.

If you do buy it, get it unscented. Also, you can get gel packets for cheap in limited quantity to test it out.

You may have even gotten a free couple of gel packets with your wagg order.

Also, I know AE must have been

brought up with you. That will also bring respect. But just because people respect you with these pheros,

doesn\'t mean that they will be your friend. You have to click, and I am guessing you might not have a lot in

common with a lot of guys.

Don\'t start watching football or anythign or changing who you are. Maybe just

putting yourself in a situation where there are open-minded people would help, like some of the movement

organizations that are out there (no young republicans groups or bible study though).

Good

luck.

Gossamer_2701
03-05-2004, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
But technically dont see any results, i walk by

people and im completely ignored, the only people who talk to me are the ones that already did before getting Wagg,

but other than that, no results.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Janet.... you kinda made it

sound as if you just walk pass these people and expect them to go out of their way to be sociable with you.

That\'s just not how it works.... you have to stop and smile... be friendly and find little things to open

conversations. I agree with the others... get some SOE or Wagg-N, but you\'ll have to work on those social

skills... especially since YOU are the one who wants more friends. The others simply don\'t have the same

motivation as you, so you will need to work twice as hard at initiating \'first contact\'.

Good luck,

Goss

bigdog
03-05-2004, 07:08 AM
I had

been putting too much WAGG on and not getting much of an effect. Now 1 dab on back of neck and 1 dab in hair at work

this morning and working big time. Coworkers were quiet and now really chatty.

xvs
03-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Just

walking by someone isn\'t usually enough to make them talk to you.

People tend to be shy, so you have to make

an effort. Say hi, start chatting, etc. I know that isn\'t easy for many people, but it\'s important to practice

and be able to do.

Then, the fact that you\'re using WAGG will give you a better likelihood of a good reaction

to your approach. I\'ve never had any girl I\'ve approached be rude to me when I was wearing WAGG. They don\'t

always want to be friends or date etc. but with WAGG they\'re always fairly friendly. And sometimes they\'re

really friendly, really fast.

I have had a couple of women start talking to me because of WAGG. They usually say

things like \"don\'t I know you? you look familiar.\". But this is invariably after I at least look at them and

smile.