PDA

View Full Version : I got my angel man today!!!My thoughts

Chris_23
03-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I got it and could smell it before i even open the box and thought it stinks and thought i smelled like something

my dad would wear lol.I sprayed some on and after a few min after u spray it smells ok.I not use to a cologne

like this because when i did have cologne before it was spicy and stroung like tommy.This smells like chocolate to

me so i dont know what it smells like to yall.

Sexyredhead
03-04-2004, 10:36 AM
A*Men makes a girl want to put her face in your neck and lick.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tommy

smells good too. I\'ve got some \'Tommy\' scented oil for my diffuser.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
03-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Chris, let is dry down. It won\'t be as strong once the scent fades, and at least you can be more secure that

nobody will be smelling the cat piss smell of none.

Elana
03-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Chris....don\'t worry about what you think of the scent. Fact: Women love the stuff and I am sure that is why you

purchased it. You will be eaten alive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris_23
03-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Well im starting to like it.The longer it stays on the better it smells like candy or chocolate lol.I

have had it on now for about 15 min.When u first spray it on it doesnt smell that good and its to stroung of a

chocolate smell way to stroung.I like it now.

Chris_23
03-04-2004, 11:41 AM
I dont know why some people dont like this stuff.It smells amazeing.I think some people when they first

spay it they think it stinks and thats it.This stuff doesnt work like that.I know why some girls will smell it and

want to see what it is and smell your neck because it has that effect that u want to know what the smell is.Most

colognes like tommy are stroung and u can smell them even if your not close to a person and u know what it is.

bjf
03-04-2004, 11:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Most colognes like tommy are stroung and u can

smell them even if your not close to a person and u know what it is.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I agree, that is why it is good that it is unique, and I don\'t think most of thse 50 dollar items are worth

it. Angel, Rochas and even Le Male at least stand out more. I want to check out Very Sexy by Victoria Secret.

bigdog
03-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Hopefully I will get Rochas Man &amp; Diesel Zero+ for the weekend. I hope they work as well as Chrome. Good luck

Chris.

Chris_23
03-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks man

Kari
03-04-2004, 01:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Chris....don\'t worry about what you think of the

scent. Fact: Women love the stuff and I am sure that is why you purchased it. You will be eaten alive.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What she said!

Chris_23
03-04-2004, 03:50 PM
I thought this was funny.My step mom asked to smell it so i sprayed some on my hand and let it die

down for about 5 min.I then said here smell,it smells like candy.She smelled it and said hmm im not sure what it

smells like,I dont think it smells like candy tho,let me smell it again.She smelled it about 3 times and then said

she didnt know what it smelled like but it smelled good.I thought it was funny.

bundyburger
03-07-2004, 03:41 AM
I know when I first got it I couldn;t stop smelling myself.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 07:18 PM
yea i know lol