PDA

View Full Version : Pheromol Factor Update?

Jeeves
03-01-2004, 05:19 AM
Alright, PF was

part of a wednesday special a couple weeks back. Who obtained it? Who\'s using it? What are the results? I

purchased the special because the price was just too good to pass up, but I haven\'t had an opportunity to try out

the PF yet. Impressions, anyone?

pico
03-01-2004, 05:22 AM
results I have

had using PF are similar to SOE - i.e. very chatty. Whilst wearing with NPA women would be very chatty and stand

close to me...like I didn;t have any personal space. But NPA+PF is not consistent, maybe adding PI would make it so.

oscar
03-02-2004, 08:06 AM
Jeeves,

I

picked up that PF/NPA special too. A deal like that was practically impossible to resist.

Over the holidays I

needed a one-bottle multi-phero fragrance to take on vacation, so I used the chem-set syringe to shoot a milliliter

of NPA into a half bottle of PF that I had on hand. I found the mix to be excellent both in terms of fragrace as

well as effect.

At a ratio that I estimate to have been between 5:1 and 6:1, PF to NPA, the mix did undergo some

notable changes during the steeping process. At first the NPA was very well covered. Then, between a week and 10

days after mixing, the smell of NPA seemed to bloom a bit to the point that I thought that I would have to add more

PF. But after two weeks or so it appeared to have reached an equilibrium where the notes contributed by the NPA

seemed to add a nice base fragrance to the scent of PF, which when worn alone seems to have very little in the way

of base notes.

I really don\'t know how we can say with any real certainty whether a particular product or

mix is consistant or inconsistant, since we cannot meet the same target, at the same exact point in her cycle, under

the same circumstances, wearing the same pheros, more than ONCE. Thus I personally think that the consistancy of any

one formula is especially difficult to judge.
If something smells good, and it makes me feel good wearing it, and I

get the occassional compliment on my fragrance, then it\'s a good formula. I\'m far more likely to attribute

inconsistancies to happenstance. Like so much of life, success or failure, with or without pheromones, is basically

a crapshoot. But I\'ll take any extra edge I can get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pico
03-02-2004, 09:05 AM
It would be

interesting to see what would happen if we subsituted PF instead of SOE into our mixes.
The one problem with SOE

for me is that it seems to go \"off\" over time in a mix, this is I think due to the nol converting to none. Hence

that is why I only use a small amount in a mix whereas I would like to enhance the nol effect more.
I do recall

that when using a PF +NPA mix on one occassion that one girl seem to forget I had any personal space. (This girl I

did not want close to me)

Has anyone else tried PF? I have searched for it, but there is hardly anything about

it.

pico
03-02-2004, 09:14 AM
also I\'m not

sure I like the scent of PF, its quite strong. But I think le male is a good cover for PF...

bjf
03-02-2004, 09:23 AM
I never got many

reactions from PF, other than my own.

I wonder if V5 doesn\'t convert to none, like SOE.

Jeeves
03-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Thanks,

Oscar

I gave PF a try yesterday for the first time. It seemed safe enough, so I tried 4 dabs between my wrists

at the office. I got a \"You look different today\" and a couple of \"It\'s really hot in here\"\'s. Also

some rather vigorous contact from an unexpected source. No chance to try it out on the population at large yet, but

hopefully that will happen soon...

DrSmellThis
03-02-2004, 11:02 AM
I know a

pro perfumer who won\'t use -none in his perfumes because he says it \"sours them,\" concluding it is not a

useful perfuming ingredient. I\'m not sure I agree. It seems many here, including Oscar, have found the opposite

to be true. But Pico\'s remark about SOE/NPA going funky made me think of that.

pico
03-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Well I meant

that the SOE goes off when I wear it, rather in the mix bottle- having siad that, I\'ve stopped making mixes ,

because the mixes seemed to go \"off\" over time whether they had SOE or not.

Kari
03-03-2004, 09:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Alright, PF was part of a wednesday special a

couple weeks back. Who obtained it? Who\'s using it? What are the results? I purchased the special because the

price was just too good to pass up, but I haven\'t had an opportunity to try out the PF yet. Impressions, anyone?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wore it to the gym, the other day. Got lots of guys hovering

around, and some \"joking\" come ons. The womens\' formula smells like Vent Vert-- which is the only \"green\"

scent that I really like.

Watcher
03-03-2004, 08:39 PM
You might

need to add some NPA to SOE to get some sexual less joking responses - it gives some sort of respect element.