PDA

View Full Version : good nights with soe

jono5000
02-29-2004, 07:31 PM
well, soe has

given me some good nights in the last week or so, being a student, i\'ve had a couple of formal balls on. For a

while i\'ve been experimenting, and come to realise, that none is not that good for me, so been sticking with soe

lately, and just been having some really good times, feeling really socialable and outgoing, and making me seem and

feel more drunk than i really am, no hits in second ball, although did have a drunken encounter at the first

ball

i\'ve also been playing around just trying soe on clothes, 2 dabs either side of the collar, and a little

dab on the nose for good luck, ok 2nite i was wearing a nice shirt, but didn\'t seem too different from everyone

elses, yet kept getting complements on it, which is always nice, unfortunately, didn\'t get any hits, but did feel

potential, but alas, didn\'t take advantage of it, soe has been making me feel those vibes lately, maybe in a

while i\'ll have a dab of ae, or te, but for now, a dab of soe is working wonders!

pico
03-01-2004, 04:56 AM
good to

hear....
I\'m suprised you got hits with just 2 dabs of SOE, i normally use 3-4 drops of SOE along with 2 dabs

NPA and 2 dabs PI.

jono5000
03-01-2004, 09:56 AM
i doubt i can

account it for just wearing soe, but while wearing only 2 swipes about 1/2 each side on my shirt, i did have a

wicked nite, felt more chatty and flirty, which i guess helped a lot