PDA

View Full Version : Sex on an Air Mattress

Pancho1188
02-29-2004, 03:31 PM
I\'m

thinking of buying a cool Raised Queen Sized Aerobed (it inflates to about 3-4 feet off the ground so it\'s like a

real bed instead of the one that\'s only a mattress). However, I was wondering in the event that I actually have

company of the female persuation and God help me I might actually even get some action, is it physically

safe/comfortable/whatever to have sex on a raised aerobed mattress?

Icarus
02-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Anything is

possible.

(why confine such things to the bed?)

tallmacky
02-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Well you

will be masturbating in your Aerobed bed just about or everynight (it\'s ok we all do

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) inbetween getting those \"cookie snacks\", and the bed won\'t

enclose in on you like a Nun, and beat you for wanking unto it\'s fluffy white finish.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I am guessing you are a screamer, whinner, and grinder when you

play the 5 finger quickdraw, so I am sure all your solo moaning and moving will give the Aerobed a great

workout.....

Try it, I bet it works! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GRRRRRR I

am the cookies monster, I like nasty cookies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ash
02-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Pancho. Not to

worry. They test those things ya know. You wouldn\'t last long as a bed maker if your beds couldn\'t take a good

workout. True?

tallmacky
02-29-2004, 04:53 PM
That\'s

true Ash, I once read it on the internet, that they have people on weightwatchers, atleast 300 pounds and up have

hot steamy sweaty lardy sex all over those beds to test them for durability, then they quickly rinse of the bed, and

put a sweet scent on it, so when you get it you haven o problem rockin\' it solo with captian thumb and his 4

loyal and sexually questionable cadets (don\'t ask and try not to tell).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pinky \"Here Sir\" Where is middle finger he will be

needed for self anal intrusion for prostation pleasure. \"MiddleFinger: I am here and ready for the ASS

SARGEANT!!!\"

All right boys we are only 5 fingers and a sweaty palm, but we have a mission of Emission (why

semen baby), we have to get young Pancho off, we are all he has for this, let\'s move out.

HUT HUT HUT

HUT HUT HUT

meanwhile....Pancho: \"ohhhhhhhhh wow, work it boys work it......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif is that you

middlefinger?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

mmmmmm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif\"

CptKipling
03-01-2004, 07:30 AM
That

was...surreal

Rakesh
03-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Well from my

experience the best \"matress\" is grass covered with a blanket on a cool summer night:) Of course, only as long

as youre the one who gets to see the moonlit landscape and the naked female body, not the one who gets to lay on the

hard cold earth and watch a sweaty male doing his job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif