PDA

View Full Version : UK adrostenone spray called Attractant???

Max
02-29-2004, 10:25 AM
They boast .04 Androstenone by weight in a 100ml spray which is decently packaged. Has anyone here tried them? Are

they reputable?

CJ01
02-29-2004, 10:47 AM
No idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Which company is it made by do you know? And how

much do they charge for it?

pico
02-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Yeah, attractant was the first thing I bought. Its none in a alcohol spray. 4 sprays to clothes is

good, no more.
Plus its good value as well.
But I dont like applying to clothes, hence i dont use attractant

anymore....skin application is not so good with the spray.

Max
02-29-2004, 06:42 PM
What\'s the bad thing about wering it on clothes? Any major drawbacks? Not just this product but in general.

Another question; could they get rid of none smell in that bottle?
Curious.

pico
03-01-2004, 04:53 AM
pheromones stay on clothes much longer, and once you\'ve got them on your clothes you can\'t them

off without washing.
And also what if you get to second base or further? your clothes are on the floor...
I can;t

recall attractant having a smell, but then when i used it i couldn;t recognise none anyway...

phill54
04-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Bringing back an old topic here but i think Attractant is a very good product and should be sold here

at love-scent its a good phero which gives very good results.I only really use this product anyway.I came to

love-scent to find a better product and so far no good.Andro aint bad and AE is ok but there not as good as

attractant imho.

pico
04-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Phill,
How much experimenting have you done? How many products have you tried and properly tested?
I

first used attractant about 1 and a half years ago, and at the time I thought it was brilliant. 4 sprays to my shirt

and I was getting hits (mostly minor though). But now I would never use it anymore. It requires 4 or 5 (large)

sprays, to get an ok level of none, and it all goes on your clothes which is really unideal.

It sounds like mixes

with a lot of none might work for you. If so, have you tried JB#1? What about KRM#1? What about a mix I posted a

while ago with PI, NPA/m, NPA/w, AE and WAGG?
Have you tried The Edge? What about Andro 4.1, which is pretty

similar to Attractant, but only requires 1 spray? Try 1 spray TE and 1 spray Andro 4.1.

I would if possible

stick with Love Scent pheromones. Finding a suitable mix can take a lot of time, but if you perservere, you will be

rewarded, and you will wonder why on earth you ever used, what was the name of that spray again? Something beginning

with an A? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I remember the first time I tried AE. After the first

day, I was thinking I would never used Attractant ever again, the hits were of a totally another level. Plus I now

had so much more control of what I had on - no phero buildups on my clothes, and no worrying if my clothes came off

and worrying that the girl would wonder where the \"magic\" had gone. (on the floor perhaps?!) Go figure.