PDA

View Full Version : Changing my mix....a little bit

randa
02-28-2004, 07:37 AM
I\'ve

been using the same mix, almost every day, since late October. I\'m on the last bits of the perfume & cream

that I made up. I think alot of the pheros may have \'settled\' to the bottom of the cream jar. For the past 2

weeks, the effects have been somewhat amplified. My intended target is really talking to me & has a

sh*&-eating grin on his face the whole time. We\'ve really started to tease each other & flirt big time.

Also, I\'ve noticed that when I\'m on break & there\'s a bunch of guys around, they gradually start

talking about sex.

Also, for the past couple of weeks, I\'ve been feeling really great, upbeat, energetic.

I was thinking of adding some A1 or Rone to the mix to help amplify this \'good\' feeling that I\'ve been

getting while wearing my perfume/cream.

BTW, my two mixes are: to a 6.7 oz. jar of Angel body cream I added 1

drop EW. I use this on my neck/shoulders/entire arms & torso. I then apply my perfume. To a 3.4 oz. refill Angel

bottle, I put 7 ml PCC, 3 ml NPA/w and filled it to the top with Angel. After I had used about 8 ml or so, I poured

in about 2/3 bottle of PI/w. I\'ve been using about 4-5 sprays on my torso. I read somewhere that that was the

best place to apply perfume. Your clothing keeps the scent close to you & the heat from your torso keeps the

scent radiating out.

Any input would be appreciated. Also, how do I find the A1?

My refill perfume bottle is

empty. I\'m going to use EW this time (diluted down to PCC strength), probably the PI/w & either rone or A1.

What do you guys think?

Thanks, Randa

Sexyredhead
02-28-2004, 07:47 AM
You know, it sounds like your mix is workig great as it is. Why not stay with it? I think I may make up the same

thing for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As much as I love -rone, I\'d advise you to be

careful with it. If you do add it, add it separately. Too much can make you feel really wired and then you get worn

out for a while--like an adrenaline rush.

I\'m glad your mix is working so well for you!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
02-28-2004, 10:42 AM
Randa...I may have some good news regarding the beloved Angel body cream. FTR told me about a new line of products

by Avon called \"Mark\". They have one line out called \"Hollywood Pink\" that is supposed to be identical to

Angel but for less than 1/4 the price. FTR, SRH and myself have all ordered it and will post reviews once we get it.

In the meantime you can read reviews for it on www.makeupalley.com (\"http://www.makeupalley.com\")

I

agree with SRH. If it is working so well for you, don\'t mess with it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
02-28-2004, 11:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
To a 3.4 oz. refill Angel bottle, I put 7 ml PCC, 3

ml NPA/w and filled it to the top with Angel.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> randa, a bottle of PCC

is 5 ml you really put that much in ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I don´t have A1 so no

ideas on that one sorry.
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m going to use EW

this time (diluted down to PCC strength), probably the PI/w &amp; either rone or A1. What do you guys think?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> rone enhances the other mones so I´d go with A1 for more balance or

rone but less PI/w perhaps.

Have you ever used the rone by itself ?

You know what from what you´ve got what

about: Cops, NPA/w (PI/w)and rone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

happy mixing and thanks

for the update /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

randa
02-28-2004, 01:23 PM
I used the big bottle of Angel. I

was using a little tester bottle. I can\'t remember exactly how much of each I used for the little tester, but in

order to keep the ratios the same, perfume to pheros, I did some math and came up with 7 ml PCC &amp; 3 ml NPA/w. If

you think about it, it\'s really not that much when you figure that it\'s diluted with the npa &amp; perfume,

then I only use maybe 4-6 sprays per use. I\'ve gotten about 4 months worth of use from the pheros. Also, I was

going through PCC, avail. locally through a adult-toy store, like mad. Now, I don\'t worry about it. Randa