PDA

View Full Version : OK another Hit story..Halloween '03

TsllCoolOne
02-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Hey all,

Well to those of you who have never heard of me, I am TCO, or Ken. I have been active in

Phero research for a few years now. I have posted many stories and one of my escapades is still somewhere under hit

sotries or something. It was Lake Mead Phero Experiment Part 1 and 2.
Anyway this past Halloween i was invited to

go to a local bar. A local club band was playing and there was to be some people. SO I thought what the heck, I will

go and hang for a bit. Before going I looked at my lil blue bottle of PI. I have been using sparingly (bruce sending

an order tommorow). Anyway two drops on the neck and one drop split between the wrists. And off I went. When I got

there it was packed. I have never seen this lil hotel / Inn so packed ever. On the way in I saw and was greeted by

many I know and even got a hug from a lil blond gal who after giveing me a big squeeze looked up, and then blushed

and said I was not who she thought I was. I told her that it was okay, and if she wanted to go and give a guy a hug,

to look me up anytime. She laughed and walked off into the crowd. So i then ventured int o the smokey realm of

LAughlin Nevada Bar. Smokey, loud music and vid poker machines on the bar top. Thne I found my freind who had asked

me to come on out. So I sat with her for a bit. We chatted for a spell then she had to go and ..prob use the ladies

room. Well when she got up within 30 seconds another nice looking 30ish gal jumped into the chair right next to me.

She was like giving me a quiz. 20 questions later she knew just about all there was to know, to include i was

single, and the sexual preferance of my pet hampster I had as a youth. THe Suzy came back and kinda looked a bit

pissed as this gal was in my ear. And to tell ya Suzy and I are just chums, no sex ever, just good friends. Well i

think the looks she gave the Quiz gal, was of some unspoken tounge and it translated to \"Beotch you are in my

seat!\" So Quize Gal got up and looked at me and then vanished into the smokey realm of the bar. SO with Suzy back

we chatted some more. THen the band started. Suzy suggested we gravitae towrd the music. SO we did. It was then that

I felt a pinch on me bum. I turned around and it was the lil blond gal who gave me the hug. She smiled waved winked

then went off in another direction. Well my ego was pumped by this time. So Suzy and I got to talked between sets.

She then kept getting closer and closer. I looked at her and asked what she was doing. She said it must be the beer

but she wanted to grab me. Then she got a real confused look on her face and had to excuse herself. I think she was

a bit embarassed. So I am standing there and then lil blond one comes up and asks me my name. I tell her and then

asks why she has never seen me bofore, yadda yadda. I am talking away when suzy comes up and gets all bitchy again.

So i see the smoke and do not want to see the fire. So we listen to a few more sets and then we go and eat

breakfast. She apologizes a bit for being forward. She even suggests the beer, but then again she only had 3 all

night. So I chalk it up to PI.
Oh and the next day i get a call from Suzy, and she tells me she was grilled the

next day at work by many fems who wanted to know just who was that guy you were with. She said it made her feel

good.
SO I say PI is a wonderful product. But go easy on it as it is very strong.
TCO

bundyburger
02-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Oh, I remember your Lake Mead one. That was one of the best reads I\'ve had on this forum.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
02-27-2004, 09:43 AM
wow, funny hit story.

Did that much PI give you the dominant male pissed off feeling? I get really serious

with that much PI.

TsllCoolOne
02-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Yes it gives me a \'tude. But I do not get at all pissed. As I am 6\'5\" tall and actually about

as mild mannered as a church mouse. But when I use PI or any of the high octane products i just get a very asertive

stance or \'tude. I do not need (due to size) to flex my ego. As I know I can back up or take anything that is

thrown at me. I guess I get a big ego rush to know how it feels to be a very Type \"A\" perosnality type with

actually being an ass.
TCO

bigdog
02-27-2004, 06:00 PM
Same with me. High octane none dangerous for me. That\'s why I mix it with AE and cologne and only dabs. In small

doses guys feel inferior toward me. If I use too much they get an I wanna kick your azz attitude and I sometimes get

unusually cocky too. Make sure to be aware of the power and have WAGG or SOE around just in case IMO.

oscar
02-27-2004, 06:08 PM
TC1,

It IS good to see you back amigo!

At the risk of sounding crass, it sounds to me like Suzy owes you one

(maybe TWO). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Without knowing the full context of the relationship

it\'s tough to say, but I think I\'d want to come up with a nice way to suggest that she either learn to fly

wing, take the stick herself, or get out of the formation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Two

c/blocks in one night IS a bit much.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif