PDA

View Full Version : OK TCO is Back...and need some feedback

TsllCoolOne
02-25-2004, 08:19 PM
How many of u have actually experianced the DIHL from a target? And if so what Product were u using. I

do not want to hear of mixes....During the last 3 yr or so have played with just about everything here. And I know

they all get some responses of one kind or another...so tell me the one product you get the DIHL witht he most.
TCO

pico
02-26-2004, 01:09 AM
PI or anything none heavy (the mix has to be highest in none)

Numanoid
02-26-2004, 07:17 AM
I THINK I had one so far at the gym, while wearing 1/3 a gel pack of SOE around the neck and

two dabs of TE/m on the chest, covered up with Kouros. The girl behind the counter who scans the ID cards looked at

me kind of stunned for a moment then smiled and said hello. I don\'t know if it was a real DIHL but she never did

that before and there were two guys in front of me and there was no odd reaction.

CJ01
02-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Hi TCO, welcome back! Where have you been, how´s things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To

answer your question...I´m not sure I usually mix. But I think that way back in the beginning I had scented

Attraction which was the first product I tried out I had a reaction from a yery young girl at the checkout. Not

really a DHIL though. Thing is I don´t know if it was the mones, me, or hte fact that I smelled rather `manly´ due

to the scent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I may have had some reaction with PF/w too and I

guess that a good dose of cops can evoke a response too. I got a serious DHIL from my dentist a while back but that

was a combo.
I do like mixing though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
02-26-2004, 08:18 AM
For me, the most consistant DIHLs from a single product would have to be AE/m @ 3 drops.

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Kinda hard to judge, as there is a big group of people here who would consider \"staring in my general

direcetion while thinking about something\" as a blatant DIHL omg she wants to suck me

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Molasar
02-26-2004, 03:28 PM
DIOSL are better...

bundyburger
02-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Ok. \"I\'ll\" ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What is a DIOSL??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
02-26-2004, 03:45 PM
here (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html\")

bundyburger
02-26-2004, 03:49 PM
...ooops... should\'ve looked. Thought he was making up a \'dirty\' one. lol

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
02-26-2004, 03:52 PM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Ya never know around here.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Happy to be of service

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It\'s not like that one gets used much, ya know.