PDA

View Full Version : my ex and no sex

Difference
02-25-2004, 12:43 PM
I\'ve been wearing

pheros for a while, but I started after breaking up with with a girl that lives in France.

Well, I went to go

visit her and was wearing a little Alter Ego for guys, which usually gets awesome results.

When I met her, she

seemed puzzled and didn\'t even kiss me.

Over the course of the next couple of days, I wore a little more, a

little less. Nothing worked.

On the last day, I decided not to wear any. Later on that night, she was all over

me, telling me how much she missed me.

She even said that she wanted to really kiss me at the train station until

she saw me. She thought, why don\'t I want to kiss him anymore?

Has anybody else have this happen? Pheros

work great for me, but my ex was used to my old scent, I guess. And wearing mones must\'ve changed who I seemed

to be.

By the way, we broke up because of distance, cuz we\'re too young to be serious and so far away.

I

just think it\'s weird that she wanted a booty call, but almost couldn\'t follow through until I stopped wearing

pheromones. She\'s the first time I\'ve encountered someone I used to have sex with before pheromones.

Dave

bjf
02-25-2004, 12:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve been wearing pheros for a while, but I

started after breaking up with with a girl that lives in France.

Well, I went to go visit her and was wearing a

little Alter Ego for guys, which usually gets awesome results.

When I met her, she seemed puzzled and didn\'t

even kiss me.

Over the course of the next couple of days, I wore a little more, a little less. Nothing

worked.

On the last day, I decided not to wear any. Later on that night, she was all over me, telling me how

much she missed me.

She even said that she wanted to really kiss me at the train station until she saw me. She

thought, why don\'t I want to kiss him anymore?

Has anybody else have this happen? Pheros work great for me,

but my ex was used to my old scent, I guess. And wearing mones must\'ve changed who I seemed to be.

By the

way, we broke up because of distance, cuz we\'re too young to be serious and so far away.

I just think

it\'s weird that she wanted a booty call, but almost couldn\'t follow through until I stopped wearing

pheromones. She\'s the first time I\'ve encountered someone I used to have sex with before pheromones.

Dave

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It is possible that she is attracted to your natural pheromone

signature, and of course you are tampering it, or she just doesn\'t like -None in almost any amounts.

CJ01
02-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Has anybody else have this happen? Pheros work great

for me, but my ex was used to my old scent, I guess

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> that´s exactly it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She was so used to you and your natural body scent and everything

and she was expecting what she new but got something totally different

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Mones can often do better with strangers than with people we´ve

been intimate with already. But sometimes it also works on partners... it´s just unpredictable

apple
02-25-2004, 02:16 PM
ya know how people

lose that \"new\" lovey feeling after being with someone for 1-1 1/2 years? well i think mones would be best to be

\"changed\" around that time for people you already know. that way the newness feeling doesnt disapear. or only

change your mones VERY little with people who like your natural mones. that way the natural chemistry they love is

there, but sometimes you can just slightly tweak it to add a little difference here and there

Pancho1188
02-25-2004, 02:18 PM
You\'re

absolutely right. The same thing happened with my ex, which strangely enough I just talked to SRH about. I tried

the stuff a little after I broke up with her, and it seemed to almost make it easier for her to deal with not being

with me anymore. Although while wearing SOE recently she opened up big time with some personal information, it

didn\'t seem to have the desired effect of turning into a raging fireball of lust for me...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Seriously, though, you could be absolutely right.

Difference
02-26-2004, 10:52 AM

It is possible that she is attracted to your

natural pheromone signature, and of course you are tampering it, or she just doesn\'t like -None in almost any

amounts.

Why target -none? Why not -rone? I see what

you\'re saying, just curious why you think it\'s -none specifically.

I\'m inclined to call all my

ex-girlfriends, just to see what happens with mones on.

Dave

bjf
02-26-2004, 11:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

It is possible that she is attracted to your natural pheromone signature,

and of course you are tampering it, or she just doesn\'t like -None in almost any amounts.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why target -none? Why not -rone? I see what you\'re saying, just

curious why you think it\'s -none specifically.

I\'m inclined to call all my ex-girlfriends, just to see what

happens with mones on.

Dave

Because None is known to be more

aversive than rone.

Mtnjim
02-26-2004, 11:58 AM
\"Because None is

known to be more aversive than rone.\"

Shouldn\'t this statement be in the \"Poetry\" thread??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 01:13 PM
I suspect that

certain diseases can alter your pheromone signature. We used to have frequent (IE daily

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) sex with my gf, but then i went to the hospital with mononucleosis

(liver affecting virus). When I came back, nothing was the same. There were all the signs you desribe-she said she

was always looking forward to see me, but then when I appeared at her door she just wanted to strangle me for no

apparent reason. After that, we\'ve had no sex for half a year. I guess that later I re-developped my original

signature because it was ok again for a while, before we broke up but that\'s another story which has nothing to

do with my signature. It has more to do with one bastard\'s seduction guides and his pretended tough arsehole

attitude.

CJ01
02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
You´re right rakesh our

physical health plays a vital role in mone production. One theory I have is that when you´re ill your body simply

has other more important priorities than producing pheros to attract a mate/lover. This is just not as important as

the recovery and survival. When you´re better again your body thinks `okay, I´m fine and can then put more energy

into `less important´things.

People who are ill do smell different sometimes. I lived in a building where one of

my neighbour had cancer and he did smell very different from others. One part could also have been his diet, he was

indian I believe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But I also reckon that just a flue can alter your

sig as well, and a fluctuation in hormone production too.

So your story pretty much confirms my theory on mone

production actually, thanks for telling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and look after your liver

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Well after

mononucleosis you\'re not allowed to eat anything greasy (STEAAAAKSSSSSSS), chocolate or drink alcohol for nearly

half a year, because your liver needs arseloads of time to recover. And liver means blood, and blood means

everything. Half a year was exactly the crisis time. One virus, and your plans are gone. Kinda funny what those

little buggers can do.

So before anybody proceeds with remarks, yes I did love her. Deeply. I was damn

serious about her. Four months after the breakup, I\'m recovering. We are great friends. But there\'s still an

achey place somewhere down there. She is now happy with a guy who is younger than her, who kinda looks up to me(said

if he were a girl he would marry me), who has half my sense but two times my arrogance. Oh well. (Yes, this is the

achey place:)

CJ01
02-26-2004, 01:56 PM
yeah, the liver is SO

damn tough and so delicate at the same time. An amazing organ but when it´s buggered....oh dear.

bjf
02-26-2004, 01:56 PM
I have a friend who

just got over mono, he looks like sh!t now, very different then before.

I am sure his pheromone signature

temporarily changed.

Anway, it sucks having your best wingman not being able to drink for 6 months.

CJ01
02-26-2004, 01:57 PM
more than 6 months!

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 02:01 PM
My face actually

changed.
Right after mononucleosis (for months) I was kinda swollen. When I saw my pics, I was horrified. Bulby

nose and everything. Fortunately, my features got sharper now. In fact, even sharper than before the disease. Which

I guess is a good thing. Well I\'m not surprised there wasn\'t much success in the love life when I looked like

a smurf and my natural pheros weren\'t any good.

bjf
02-26-2004, 02:05 PM
CJ:

He was saying

how he figured he\'d wait it out 3 months and start drinking again...

Rakeesh:

His face just got really

skinnier and his color seemed to change.

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Well during the

disease, you swell. Your eyes get mongoloid etc. It just took me a longer time to get back to normal, and I guess my

body though \"well while we\'re at it let\'s get rid of it all\" and made my face skinnier.
The disease

sucks immensely. It feels terrible, it takes ages, and leaves you on dry rice and herbal tea for half a year. Not

mentioning the 12 injections my butt had to face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-26-2004, 02:14 PM
Well during the disease, you swell. Your eyes get

mongoloid etc. It just took me a longer time to get back to normal, and I guess my body though \"well while

we\'re at it let\'s get rid of it all\" and made my face skinnier.
The disease sucks immensely. It feels

terrible, it takes ages, and leaves you on dry rice and herbal tea for half a year. Not mentioning the 12 injections

my butt had to face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

well no wonder your gf didn\'t want to sleep with you....not to mention she was probably

paranoid about getting it herself....

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 02:16 PM
You can get this

only once in your life, and she had it before. Actually, i might have gotten it from her. Most commonly transmitted

by kissing.

bundyburger
02-26-2004, 03:57 PM
There are many

many different pheromones produced, as we all know, by our bodies.
Dogs can smell when we are ill, scared etc.

Different ratios of different -mones, different bacteria thriving, etc
It\'s not that our normal pheromones

dissapear (maybe they diminish), our overall scent changes, like CJ said.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Difference
02-27-2004, 05:21 PM
There are many many different pheromones produced,

as we all know, by our bodies.
Dogs can smell when we are ill, scared etc.

Different ratios of different

-mones, different bacteria thriving, etc
It\'s not that our normal pheromones dissapear (maybe they diminish),

our overall scent changes, like CJ said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s very interesting. I actually got HEALTHIER after we broke up.

Maybe she liked the \"sick\" me!

Dave

Rakesh
02-28-2004, 02:38 AM
More likely she was

the CAUSE of the sick you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Lots of stress go away...

Difference
02-29-2004, 09:56 AM
More likely she was the CAUSE of the sick you

Lots of stress go away...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No, she wasn\'t. I wasn\'t working out, I wasn\'t eating healthy. None of it was her

fault. Only mine.

Dave

Rakesh
02-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Even though I

don\'t know the details, I can generally say that there are two extremes you should avoid because both mean game

over.
1)It\'s all HER fault!
2)It\'s all my fault! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Difference
02-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Even though I don\'t know the details, I can

generally say that there are two extremes you should avoid because both mean game over.
1)It\'s all HER

fault!
2)It\'s all my fault! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sorry for the vague language. I meant that my unhealthiness was all my fault. Not our

breaking up. That was all HER fault /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dave

Rakesh
03-01-2004, 07:52 AM
hehe I see

actually, your language wasn\'t all that vague...I knew what you

meant, I just took a little detour to a related topic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif