PDA

View Full Version : APC standalone suggestion?

Molasar
02-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Hello

guys;

Anyone have an idea as to what the \"recommended dose\" or \"useful dose\" or \"starting dose\"

(well, whatever.. ya know what I mean) might be for APC Double Strength? (I know it\'s still a weak

formula..)

Thanks

Gossamer_2701
02-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Put

on as much as you can without a scent OD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
02-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey APC

was the first pheromonal product I ever used, back then it was no double strength.. lol that was when I was 14? I

would start with 3 dabs on the neck and 2 on each wrist rubbed together (at about 7AM). Then like at lunch time

(12PM, 5 hours later) I would put on 2 more dabs on my neck and 1 dab on each wrist.

I used to wonder why so many

people would stare at me (I did\'nt know what a DIHL was), I don\'t even know if L-S was even born back then (I

just turned 19, the 15th of feb) . I would get pretty good hits. I have\'nt worn it for a long time, but when I

put it on, it reminds me of the good o\'l days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

oscar
02-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Molasar,

First of all, from what I\'ve been told the \"Double Strength\" claim on the large (1oz.) bottle of

APC is mostly BS. The 1/2 oz. bottle doesn\'t claim to be double strength, but both bottles supposedly have the

SAME concentration. The large bottle is only double the strength of the smaller one if you\'re using entire

bottles at one time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Anyway, that\'s what I\'ve been

told.

Some APC sites claim there are 45 applications per 1 oz. bottle, so that would make one application @.66mL

which is a pretty hefty amount. If you used the 20 drops/mL \"rule\" that would come to 13.2 drops per

application!

The Phero Mix Calculator

http://pmixcalc.sysframe.net/pms.php (\"http://pmixcalc.sysframe.net/pms.php\")
says that 8 drops will

give you a regulation dose of .02mg of Androstenone. But I\'m not so sure that APC follows the 20 drop/mL

guideline that the calculator uses. APC might run more like 30 drops to the milliliter. Which would again put you up

between 12 and 13 drops for a .02mg A-None application. But YOU may not need a .02mg dose.

So play around with

application amounts. Shade it somewhere between 8 and 13 drops and see which end of the spectrum gives you the best

results. You might get good results with only 5 drops. Who knows? Your mileage may vary. Keep switching it up.

Sometimes less is more. You gotta play to win!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
02-25-2004, 01:19 PM
yeah, APC is a

fragrance with some mones in so you´re likely to OD on the scent but not the mones that´s for sure. Scents should

be applied carefully, a hint of a scent is good, a whole load is bad. Less is better

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Molasar
02-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Sounds

ok...

So the bottom line here is that APC does work (that is, it does contain mones, so you\'re not fooling

yerself), but the concentration is small so you need more of it than you would another -mone product, like TE; just

not so much as to OD the scent.

That about correct?

That said, would ya say 2 drops is anything near

useful (besides just the fragrance)?

Thanks.

Molasar
02-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Oh,

BTW...

I saw some lab report on various sites saying APC has a 0.005% by weight concentration of -none as

opposed to something like PI, which has a 0.05% by weight concentration, making APC \"only\" 10x weaker than PI.

Does that sound about right? Most APC critics base their flames on the \"small text\" on the packaging, but the

lab report (on a site not actually favoring APC) says different.

Any opinions?

bjf
02-25-2004, 01:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sounds ok...

So the bottom line here is that

APC does work (that is, it does contain mones, so you\'re not fooling yerself), but the concentration is small so

you need more of it than you would another -mone product, like TE; just not so much as to OD the scent.

That

about correct?

That said, would ya say 2 drops is anything near useful (besides just the

fragrance)?

Thanks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Jese, now I see why Oscar

doesn\'t post as much....did you even bother to read the thing?

Molasar
02-25-2004, 01:40 PM

Jese, now I see why Oscar doesn\'t post as

much....did you even bother to read the thing?

Sawee... was

actually writing with CJ01\'s reply in mind... my mistake...

bjf
02-25-2004, 01:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Jese, now I see why Oscar doesn\'t post as much....did you even bother to

read the thing?

Sawee... was actually writing with CJ01\'s

reply in mind... my mistake...

Its okay.

CJ01
02-25-2004, 01:49 PM
hehe

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
So the bottom line here is that APC does work (that is, it does contain mones, so you\'re not fooling

yerself), but the concentration is small so you need more of it than you would another -mone product, like TE; just

not so much as to OD the scent.

That about correct?

You could

try one of the old classic mixes : APC and NPA. what other products do you have to play with?

Sagacious1420
02-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Molasar,

First of all, from what I\'ve been

told the \"Double Strength\" claim on the large (1oz.) bottle of APC is mostly BS. The 1/2 oz. bottle doesn\'t

claim to be double strength, but both bottles supposedly have the SAME concentration. The large bottle is only

double the strength of the smaller one if you\'re using entire bottles at one time!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That\'s about the size of it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Takes me at least 5-6 drops of APC standalone to get any

decent results. I\'ve used up to 10 w/ no problem...except for scent OD, that is. Then again, I\'m not a big

fan of the scent anyway, so even a 5-6 drop dose is unpleasant for me.

Molasar
02-25-2004, 02:31 PM
I have

APC, PI, 2 SoE gelpacks, and waiting for TE, AE and Pherone D-17x to arrive (couldn\'t resist the temptation)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

So far I have only tried APC (two drops only) and went to the

supermarket. Nothing much, except I got let through the cashier line by 3 ladies shopping together (about 6-7/10)

and giggling a lot. That\'s about all.

Phantom
02-25-2004, 04:00 PM
I have APC, PI, 2 SoE gelpacks, and waiting for TE,

AE and Pherone D-17x to arrive (couldn\'t resist the temptation)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

So far I have only tried APC (two drops only) and went to the

supermarket. Nothing much, except I got let through the cashier line by 3 ladies shopping together (about 6-7/10)

and giggling a lot. That\'s about all.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I ordered 2 products from

http://www.phe**ne.com (\"http://www.phe**ne.com\") . I waited about a month and a 1/2 but nothing ever

came, so I did a chargeback.