PDA

View Full Version : How long does FedEx Priority international deliver

phill54
02-25-2004, 07:18 AM
i live in the uk and was wondering how long it would take to deliver my order using fedex priority

delivery?

Bruce
02-25-2004, 07:50 AM
Phil,

Hopefully, somebody can respond with some firsthand experience, but I\'d guess about 3 days

barring customs delay.

Bruce

pico
02-25-2004, 01:28 PM
i live in the uk and I have ordered about 6 or 7 times, delivery ranges from 3 days to 5 days. Its good

and reliable (thanks Bruce)

Bruce
02-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks Pico. I wish there were some cheaper yet reliable way to ship over there. We just kept getting

reamed on the disappearing packages so we had to stop the postal shipping. I don\'t know who was getting them,

customs, postal employees neighborhood thieves, but packages were disappearing like crazy.

Bruce

pico
02-25-2004, 05:02 PM
yeah the postage costs to the UK are high at $30, however the package does always come very quickly.

because I have had good experience with LS and FEDex priority every single time I am ok with paying the high

price, but for someone without this knowledge I can see how ordering from the UK would be a detterent...

An

idea might be to subsidise orders going to the UK by about $5-10 perhaps(so delivery is $20-25 instead) to encourage

more UK buyers to buy here. My guess is that there is a large untapped niche in the market here in the UK...

regards pico

phill54
02-28-2004, 07:06 AM
Hi guys

well i ordered on tuesday got an email on wednesday saying it had shipped and it

arrived friday morning now that is 1st class delivery.

sorry bruce i still went for andro 4.2 even though you

didn\'t recommend it and i gave it a try on friday and i noticed big difference\'s especially when i was sat on

an empty bus and a stunning brunnete comes on the bus and sits next to me and starts chatting away and she gave me

her number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif lol andro 4.2 is the bomb no joke i can\'t believe the

effects that tiny bottle has inside it.

CptKipling
03-01-2004, 08:46 AM
UK customers can ask for their order to be shipped by regular mail, but Bruce does not take

any responsibility for lost packages (bastard customs sticky fingers).

Even though I have never had any problems

with lost orders myself, I am hesitant to do this.

Bottle
03-03-2004, 09:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
yeah the postage costs to the UK are

high at $30, however the package does always come very quickly.

because I have had good experience with LS and

FEDex priority every single time I am ok with paying the high price, but for someone without this knowledge I can

see how ordering from the UK would be a detterent...

An idea might be to subsidise orders going to the UK by

about $5-10 perhaps(so delivery is $20-25 instead) to encourage more UK buyers to buy here. My guess is that there

is a large untapped niche in the market here in the UK...
regards pico

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I say leave it untapped...less competition for us

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif