PDA

View Full Version : 2D:4D and pheromones

jvkohl
02-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Any link to

testosterone; as in the article at the URL below, also means a link to androgenic pheromones. This may mean that not

only can you tell who\'s going to be most sexual by her 2D:4D ratio, but also by the scent associated with that

ratio. Which do you think is most important to the development of your sexual preferences?

A McMaster

University evolutionary psychologist has found the length ratio of a woman\'s ring to index finger points to
her

sexual behaviour -- from fantasies to the number of partners she might

have.

http://www.canada.com/edmonton/edmontonjournal/story.asp?id=73E50710-35D4-4AFE-B252-8F1900D2B356 (\"http://www.canada.com/edmonton/edmontonjournal/story.asp?id=73E50710-35D4-4AFE-B252-8F1900D2B356\"

)

bjf
02-25-2004, 10:37 AM
From the

article\":

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Manning says Clark\'s results

are \"consistent with earlier findings that low 2D:4D, masculinized, females show male-type traits such as thrill

seeking, low social cognition (or social intelligence) and may be hyperactive as children.\"

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This makes sense as higher levels of testesterone in children make it

hard for them to concenrate in school, thus setting the learning process back a step from those with lower

T-levels.

So I guess there is a link to being a dumb jock, from the male side at least.

Sexyredhead
02-25-2004, 11:19 AM
I read the

title of this thread and my first thought was, \"What does 2,4-D have to do with pheromones?\"

So much for

reading this forum during work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Watcher
02-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Follow the link

and you will get the info lol

Sexyredhead
02-27-2004, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Follow the link and you will get the info lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">