PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Still Use CP Serum?

bjf
02-24-2004, 10:27 AM
Hasn\'t

been talked about anymore? Is it not what it was mad out to be?

Sexyredhead
02-24-2004, 10:29 AM
I think FTR was the biggest fan of CP Serum,and since she\'s been gone, I don\'t think anybody has brought it

up.

Send her an email and see what she has to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
02-24-2004, 10:31 AM
I

actually have the stuff...others got it too I thought....I know Bruce did

Sexyredhead
02-24-2004, 11:10 AM
There should be a thread in the women\'s forum from way back. I remember Bruce updated a while after he got it.

Did you look at that thread?

bjf
02-24-2004, 11:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
There should be a thread in the women\'s forum

from way back. I remember Bruce updated a while after he got it.

Did you look at that thread?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

At the time I did. Just thought I would re-hash the discussion and see if

people are noticing less wrinkles with the longer use of it, or whether people stopped using it altogether.

BTW,

I didn\'t remember where the CP Serum threads were, but now that you say, I do recall it being in the women\'s

forum.

CJ01
02-24-2004, 11:54 AM
the first

time was on a thread called `girls stuff´or something (I think) FTR started it (I think)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
02-24-2004, 12:41 PM
FTR

and I were both using it. We both loved it and now we are both over it and on to other things.

bjf
02-24-2004, 12:55 PM
I like

it alot. It took away scars that I had for years. Way better than that emu crap or aloe vera. Long-term use of

it will hopefully keep the wrinkles away.

DrSmellThis
02-24-2004, 06:05 PM
I

use it and my skin looks good, but I cannot use it daily as I get a skin reaction.

apple
02-24-2004, 08:31 PM
anyone

have a link to where one can buy this stuff? if it really helps strech marks and scars id love to get some

OCP
02-24-2004, 08:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
anyone have a link to where one can buy this stuff?

if it really helps strech marks and scars id love to get some

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How

do you have strech marks? You are way to young for that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

apple
02-24-2004, 09:22 PM
im

almost 6 foot tall, along my lower back and some of my ass are vertical strech marks (faded alot but i still see

them) from growth spurts. i grew WAYYYYYYY to fast! also i have three tiny inch long ones on my breasts from them

growing too fast too... stupid puberty. ive been told theyre pretty much invisible, but PAH i say :P i see them and

i want them gone, if i get enough money sometime and theyre still around im so gonna get them surgically removed

Elana
02-26-2004, 05:44 AM
Here

you go, apple

http://www.skinbiology.com/ (\"http://www.skinbiology.com/\")

Bruce
03-10-2004, 09:55 AM
I

bought a set of small bottles of a number of their products (including CP Serum). They all seem to have some

effect, but I probably like the Retin-A better than the CP. Lately I have been using a Coenzyme Q-10 creme which is

pricey but probably better than anything else I\'ve tried. Probably the best bet is to switch around a lot

though: vit E oil, Emu oil, Co Q-10, jojoba oil, aloevera gel, Retin-A, etc etc. BTW, I still say green clay is the

single best way to turn back the clock.

B

DrSmellThis
03-10-2004, 05:26 PM
metrosexuals unite!!!!!! What was the coQ10 product?