PDA

View Full Version : TEs Subdues

JB
02-23-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi, I\'ve been using TEs the

last couple of days. So Today I was sitting on the bus going to the ups depot to pickup a package. A black girl

about 20sh got on and sat in front of me and instantly snapped her head to star back at me, eyes kinda glazed. she

did this several times and I noticed that she was kinda restraining herself to not turn.

When she got up and

left. A guy sitting in the back came to sit where she had sat. And he started to get nervous. leaning forward then

back. Kinda like he couldn\'t sit still. twitching. stared back at me a couple of times with a kinda of subdued

look.

I\'m pretty sure I had residue buildup. OD likely

But couple of hours later I was going home. and I

was sitting in near the front of the bus. I kid u not the complete half of the bus was pure female. good lookers

too.
the guys were at the back and none of them would even glace in my direction. not even to check where they were

getting off.

OCP
02-23-2004, 07:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi, I\'ve been using TEs the last couple of days. So Today I was sitting on

the bus going to the ups depot to pickup a package. A black girl about 20sh got on and sat in front of me and

instantly snapped her head to star back at me, eyes kinda glazed. she did this several times and I noticed that she

was kinda restraining herself to not turn.

When she got up and left. A guy sitting in the back came to sit where

she had sat. And he started to get nervous. leaning forward then back. Kinda like he couldn\'t sit still.

twitching. stared back at me a couple of times with a kinda of subdued look.

I\'m pretty sure I had residue

buildup. OD likely

But couple of hours later I was going home. and I was sitting in near the front of the bus. I

kid u not the complete half of the bus was pure female. good lookers too.
the guys were at the back and none of

them would even glace in my direction. not even to check where they were getting off.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I have had guys submit to me as well wearing heavy NONE. I love it, but it scares the biatches

away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

JB
02-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Yes it does but later in

couple of hours. Things are just groovy. Im sure mot guys will enjoy the rush of being the MAN in the area.

Still I wonder what would happen if 2 guys wearing heavy none were to meet. what would happen?!

bigdog
02-23-2004, 08:21 PM
If you had the amount

of TE in the form of NPA or PI I\'d have been tempted to run like he11 if I were you thereafter. It can go from a

submissive attitude to cockiness and rage. There can be a fine line. Good thing it you were on a bus. Be careful

especially where alcohol is prevalent. Guys no matter what the size can get out of line and even act like a rabid

dog if there is too much none in their presence.

JB
02-23-2004, 08:48 PM
i agree with pi and npa. But

I\'ve had occastional TE od during last several yrs, mostly on purpose. But I\'ve never had any guy just lose it

like that. and never tried it there is going to be alcohol. thats just plain suicide.

Sexyredhead
02-24-2004, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
A black girl about 20sh got on and sat in front of

me and instantly snapped her head to star back at me, eyes kinda glazed. she did this several times and I noticed

that she was kinda restraining herself to not turn.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Was she

smiling or did she have that look like she was trying to keep her eye on the potential serial killer without

actually looking like she was trying to keep an eye on him?

JB
02-24-2004, 05:23 AM
Hi Redhead, the first look

was a full on stare kinda glazed the face was relaxed, a bit of a smile. The other stares were out of the corner of

her eyes. I got the impression like she couldn\'t decide what to do.

CJ01
02-24-2004, 05:32 AM
hehe I get that sort of

thing a lot too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif sounds like one DHIL, they´re funny aren´t they

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JB
02-24-2004, 06:22 AM
Hi CJ01

lol, it really

is funny. kinda got the impulse to say BOO!

Pancho1188
02-24-2004, 11:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi CJ01

lol, it really is funny. kinda got the

impulse to say BOO!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How about, \"Hey, baby... You like what

you see, don\'t you? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
02-24-2004, 11:50 AM
When I visit London

with some friends....one of the girlfriends of my mates...gives me blatant DIHL as it is without the mones...its

pretty scary...it weirds me right out I tell ya. Well I\'m gonna be having a go with the mones next time I\'m up

there...hope I dont bump into her.