PDA

View Full Version : NPA And This Works Really Great!

Renegade
02-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Hi

everyone. I’ll try to be more civil in this thread so not to offend anyone. I promise to keep this post short. NPA

is not the only thing I use to get the ladies. I know what I’m about to say will be received with some controversial

feedback, which is welcome. Keep in mind I am entitled to my own opinion just as much as you are. So please take

this with a grain of salt.

The more I treat a woman like crap the more interested she becomes in me. I do just

what all women do to men. I act like I’m not interested in them. The less interest I show, the more they want me.

When approached, I shrug them off like their nothing. They almost always come back for more.

I have concluded

that women want to be dominated. Most men are intimidated by such a thought and that’s why most women have the upper

hand in a relationship.

There is more to this but I’ll leave it at this until I get some

feedback.

Cheers,
Renegade

Bottle
02-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Come

to my town and it will be a different story.

but yes women do like to be dominated...role reversal can be fun

also though.

but ignoring them is not dominating. its just feeding their insecurities

Elana
02-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Several of the guys here subscribe to that fuckdembitches way of thinking. I am sure that some insecure women will

go for that. If that is the type you are looking for...do your thing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
02-23-2004, 04:47 PM
Well,

I agree with Renegade in that you have to \"play\" them a little. Don\'t show them all your cards at once..

bigdog
02-23-2004, 04:47 PM
Women that are attracted to guys that treat them like dirt likely may have been used before, around the block, or

have psychological issues. I\'m not interested in getting to know these types. I\'m often afraid to because for

many one never know what\'s ticking in their mind and what they are liable to do later. They could be very

unstable end up hurting you in the long run. I guess the same could be said for guys that enjoy being treated poorly

too. Often you are playing with fire with some of these types. Many of them can be obsessive and vindictive.

I will have to agree being mysterious and not playing all your cards works well. But I do have to say make

sure the person you are interested in has a full deck!

dolly
02-23-2004, 05:02 PM
I

agree with Elana. If a woman keeps coming back for more of that, she is truly an insecure person. When you find a

secure, \"real woman\", that ploy won\'t work...sincerity and a good personality are the only way to go.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Of course, a nice butt doesn\'t hurt, either.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

OCP
02-23-2004, 05:12 PM
Hell

yes! I love to dress in all black and walk up to the bar like I own the place. I am just too cool and wait for the

little honnies to walk up and talk to me. Then I just give them the \"I am too cool for you look\". They stick

to me like white on rice. They usually buy me drinks too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bottle
02-23-2004, 05:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Several of the guys here subscribe to that

fuckdembitches way of thinking. I am sure that some insecure women will go for that. If that is the type you are

looking for...do your thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

nah I\'ll like to play with women who knows whats up...and that its just fun...not serious. I

like to be played as much as I like to be the player...and I mean in that there is a sexual connection and we\'re

feeding of it and enjoying he mutual banter (not player being an ashole).

insecure women this will not work with.

Renegade
02-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Several of the guys here subscribe to that

fuckdembitches way of thinking. I am sure that some insecure women will go for that. If that is the type you are

looking for...do your thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It\'s no different than what women do all the time to men. It\'s time we guys counter with

the same tactics that all women use on men for a one night stand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigdog
02-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Renegade I can see your point. Aren\'t women ability to shine using makeup kinda similar to guys mastering the

usage of pheros?

Renegade
02-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Women that are attracted to guys that treat them

like dirt likely may have been used before, around the block, or have psychological issues. I\'m not interested in

getting to know these types. I\'m often afraid to because for many one never know what\'s ticking in their mind

and what they are liable to do later. They could be very unstable end up hurting you in the long run. I guess the

same could be said for guys that enjoy being treated poorly too. Often you are playing with fire with some of these

types. Many of them can be obsessive and vindictive.

I will have to agree being mysterious and not playing all

your cards works well. But I do have to say make sure the person you are interested in has a full deck!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What you are describing is a long term relationship. You\'re right!

Women like this are useless. I\'m talking more in terms of a one night stand. Have a few kicks and walk away

later. I\'m not talking about finding your future wife here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Renegade
02-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Renegade I can see your point. Aren\'t women

ability to shine using makeup kinda similar to guys mastering the usage of pheros?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sure! That, combined with attitude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
02-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Renegade you sound like a badass who gets results....Now you see Manchorito this is where you should get your

advice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So Renegade, I can see you like the pheromone responses

you have gotten, what about taking part in what I am doing? I will not be showing or using any sort of hygienic

products. What do you think?

bigdog
02-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Of

course as long as it is consensual Renegade. If she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this

weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated

easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but

I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked

and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened

and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful. I could have easily been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and

VERY careful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bjf
02-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Of course as long as it is consensual Renegade. If

she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of

it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I

got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each

other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me

where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful.

I could have easily been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and VERY careful!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bigdog, I think

its great that you treated her with such respect. In doing such, it is obvious that you have a lot of respect for

yourself.

dolly
02-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Bigdog, you desreve a round of applause! Too many guys would have taken serious advantage of the situation.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Renegade
02-23-2004, 06:14 PM

she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of

it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I

got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each

other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me

where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful.

I don\'t

go near women that are drunk. They are too annoying. Believe it or not, sober, sane, women do respond to this. They

respond because they do it themselves. As they say, birds of a feather.

bigdog
02-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Thankfully I had sobered up. Going farther certainly crossed my mind somewhat. I couldn\'t do it for moral

reasons especially since she was totally gone. Luckily I was there to save her from others. I realized she had no

idea what was going on as we were playing around. I knew when she woke up there was a good chance she would have

been startled to be without clothing and may not remember me. I realized the ramifications could very well be too

expensive. I was right and am happy I made the sensible and moral decision I made. I even offered to pay for her cab

ride back but she was so thankful that she refused and paid for the expensive ride herself.

Renegade
02-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Renegade you sound like a badass who gets

results....Now you see Manchorito this is where you should get your advice.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So Renegade, I can see you like the pheromone responses you have

gotten, what about taking part in what I am doing? I will not be showing or using any sort of hygienic products.

What do you think?

I read your thread. Very interesting. I think

I\'ll pass though. Let us know how it works out. I sure would be interested in the outcome.

EXIT63
02-23-2004, 06:21 PM
fuckdembitches way of thinking

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now that brings back some happy memories.

Back when the

forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Before the homos came to town

Back when Franki was in

charge!

Didn\'t we have fun?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Renegade
02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Come to my town and it will be a different

story.

but yes women do like to be dominated...role reversal can be fun also though.

but ignoring them is not

dominating. its just feeding their insecurities

Or their

curiousity! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash
02-23-2004, 06:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Back when the

forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Back when Franki was in

charge!

<hr

That\'s the second time in a week that you made me all weepy EXIT.

bundyburger
02-23-2004, 06:56 PM
I\'m going to admit I agree with you Renegade.

The same way they treat us. That\'s the main thing I agree

with.

You don\'t go as far as becoming a complete assehole. You do just enough to show them that THEY have to

the sell themselves to you. Not YOU to them. You aren\'t desperate. THEY are.

... and then when you have her

hooked, you dominate her. In a manly way, not in a \"get in the kitchen B!tch!\" way. You\'re her protector.

OCP
02-23-2004, 07:49 PM

If she got that

out of control she would have deserved anything you gave her. Of course you were a gentleman, so you did not get

any. At the least I would have know what her boobs looked like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
02-23-2004, 07:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Of course as long as it is consensual Renegade. If she\'s loaded she may

wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of it Saturday night

downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I got a cab and took

her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each other fully clothed on

my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me where she was and how

she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful. I could have easily

been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and VERY careful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bigdog, I think its great that you treated her with such respect.

In doing such, it is obvious that you have a lot of respect for yourself.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Whoa! I just got dizzy with that logic. I respect myself and I would have violated her as

well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash
02-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Actually I tend to agree with you Renegade. At least partially. Some women are real ball busters. Lets face it. I

mean women don\'t even like to hang with other women. They\'d rather be in the company of men. Why is that one

wonders?
The simple answer is lots of ball busting women out there. Men wouldn\'t even hang with women if sex

wasn\'t a possibility. And then there\'s the whole time of the month thing which is like being visited by

something from another dimension. When you think about it the murder rate should be much higher.

Ash
02-23-2004, 09:16 PM

She\'s a very

lucky girl bigdog and good for you that you were not weak and you did the moral and proper thing. Sadly, I think I

would have done the same as you. She\'s lucky her movie is not up on filthydrunkenwhore.com right now. What a

world.

tounge
02-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Men wouldn\'t even hang with women if sex

wasn\'t a possibility.

The older I get, the more I see this

to be true. I have a few wonderful relationships with women and the intimacy is very fulfilling, both ways. But

truth be known, I would much rather hang with my guy friends. A warm, wet and velvity, vagina is a women\'s best

friend. And most of them know it,for it is how they keep a guys intrest in them.

apple
02-23-2004, 09:34 PM
its

not true for all people! i have some women friends id rather spend my time with alot, and i have TONS of guy friends

who im just one of the guys with, nothing to do with sex, including gay men so i KNOW theyre not wanting to jump me

:P

maybe its because i dont play head games, i like video games and computers and ill watch sports etc and drink

beer with the guys and listen to them talk crudely without getting all grosed out or something silly

OCP
02-23-2004, 10:19 PM
, nothing to do with sex, including gay men so i

KNOW theyre not wanting to jump me :P

Duh!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bundyburger
02-24-2004, 12:58 AM
maybe its because i dont play head games, i like

video games and computers and ill watch sports etc and drink beer with the guys and listen to them talk crudely

without getting all grosed out or something silly

Girls like you

rule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
02-24-2004, 02:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Back when

the forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Back

when Franki was in charge!

Amen! Even Ash misses my moderation.

You forgot Bart aka Marv..

Whitehall and his posts

about Iraq etc.

Watcher...

EXIT63
02-24-2004, 04:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

Now that brings

back some happy memories.

Back when the forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Before the

homos came to town

Back when Franki was in charge!

Didn\'t we have fun?!?!

Amen! Even Ash

misses my moderation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall

and his posts about Iraq etc.

Watcher...

Don\'t push it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
02-24-2004, 07:50 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course as long as it

is consensual Renegade. If she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie

that was completely out of it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested

for public intoxication. I got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t

have a clue. We held each other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know

what happened. She asked me where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty

damn thankful and greatful. I could have easily been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and VERY careful!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> well done bigdog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif very cool of you and real nice.

</font><blockquote><font

If she got that out of control she would have deserved anything you gave

her.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> she did, a nice guy who took care of her

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

what you say you would have done is considered a rape basically

and why the hell do you want to do anything sexual with someone who´s totaly passed out?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif that´s sick imo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe its because i dont

play head games, i like video games and computers and ill watch sports etc and drink beer with the guys and listen

to them talk crudely without getting all grosed out or something silly

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I´m similar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I don´t mind

the guys talking to me about gross stuff and all the other things I´ve heard coming out of their mouths over the

years, it´s just that they better not be surprised if I don´t wanna shag them

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Talking bout guy telling gross things, some of my girlfriends

have been far worse even /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Skyy
02-24-2004, 09:26 AM
I

can\'t treat a woman like crap. Im a real nice person in general. I beleive in karma and the way I treat others

is how I would like to be treated.

CJ01
02-24-2004, 09:37 AM
I think

you treat others the way you want to be treated, as a general rule or philosophy to try to live by. Not always easy

but it´s a good place to start I believe.

CJ01
02-24-2004, 09:38 AM
I think

you treat others the way you want to be treated, as a general rule or philosophy to try to live by. Not always easy

but it´s a good place to start I believe. I respect people with integrity

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rakesh
02-24-2004, 09:54 AM
My

advice here is, if you want to hunt ducks, don\'t use carp bait if you know what I mean. If you just want to dip

your weenie, it\'s okay to take advantage of somebody\'s crappy personality (thus making it even worse for the

next user), but if you want a girlfriend rather than a quick pus*y, you should be a nice person, because as a nice

person youre likely to attract 1)evil biatches who will use you to cure their complexions (easily recognised and

discarded) 2)great fun loving girls (grab and dont let go).

CptKipling
02-24-2004, 11:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

Now that brings

back some happy memories.

Back when the forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Before the

homos came to town

Back when Franki was in charge!

Didn\'t we have fun?!?!

Amen! Even Ash

misses my moderation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall

and his posts about Iraq etc.

Watcher...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

:`(

-------------------------------------

Instead of all this psuedo-machoistic crap why

not try being actually not being desperate, and learn how to use your sense of humour.

Icarus
02-24-2004, 04:00 PM
and learn how to use your sense of humour.

<hr

Once mastered, truly the deadliest of arts.

Pancho1188
02-24-2004, 08:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

and learn how to use your sense of humour.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Once mastered, truly the deadliest of arts.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, I\'ve killed a couple of people with my humor...it really can be deadly.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

bjf
02-24-2004, 09:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font

and learn

how to use your sense of humour.

Once mastered, truly the

deadliest of arts.

Yes, I\'ve killed a couple of people with

my humor...it really can be deadly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You\'ve eluded to this before, haven\'t you?

Renegade
03-01-2004, 03:39 PM
I can\'t treat a woman like crap. Im a real nice

person in general. I beleive in karma and the way I treat others is how I would like to be treated.

<hr

And when\'s the last time you got laid?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Try it once and you\'ll never go back to that nice guy again. I

guarantee it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
03-01-2004, 03:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I can\'t treat a woman like crap. Im a real nice person in general. I

beleive in karma and the way I treat others is how I would like to be treated.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And when\'s the last time you got laid? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Try it once and you\'ll never go back to that nice guy again. I guarantee it!

Hey,

weren\'t you on Springer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Renegade
03-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Nah! I\'m too tame for Jerry Springer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
03-02-2004, 09:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I can\'t treat a woman like crap. Im a real nice person in general. I

beleive in karma and the way I treat others is how I would like to be treated.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And when\'s the last time you got laid? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Try

it once and you\'ll never go back to that nice guy again. I guarantee it!

I don\'t go

out to get laid. I go out to have a good time and have fun. There is no point in me trying to be something that I

am not. Like I said, I believe in Karma. What comes around goes around.

OCP
03-02-2004, 10:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I can\'t

treat a woman like crap. Im a real nice person in general. I beleive in karma and the way I treat others is how I

would like to be treated.

And when\'s the last time you got

laid? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Try it once and you\'ll never go back to that nice guy

again. I guarantee it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I don\'t go out to get laid. I go out to have a good time and have fun. There is no point

in me trying to be something that I am not. Like I said, I believe in Karma. What comes around goes around.

I have gotten laid being a jerk and I have gotten laid being nice.

It depends on the girl and your game. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DrSmellThis
03-02-2004, 11:24 AM
The best way is to be the alpha/protector, so you have a safe/comfortable/nurturing aspect to your

assertiveness/aggression. This is a debate for boys.

bjf
03-02-2004, 11:55 AM
The best way is to be the alpha/protector, so you

have a safe/comfortable/nurturing aspect to your assertiveness/aggression. This is a debate for boys.

<hr

Which is why Nol, the secret ingredient and perhaps rone does a lot for

None.

DrSmellThis
03-02-2004, 12:32 PM
P.S. Alphas look like jerks only accidentally, as they\'re confident and don\'t care what people, male or

female, think of them.

tounge
03-02-2004, 09:58 PM
P.S. Alphas look like jerks only accidentally, as

they\'re confident and don\'t care what people, male or female, think of them.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> Doc, you have hit the nail on the head. Guys, chicks are not the big mystery some people make them

out to be. It\'s not all that complicated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
03-03-2004, 12:38 AM
So how do we become

confident, then?? I don\'t think the \"player\" websites do this question justice.

Confidence

flows naturally from one\'s neuro-biology, self-cultivation, and luck with people and events. I think one can

become more confident by being alpha than by being a player. The alpha idea often talked about in the

forum is more like the humanistic ideas of \"self-actualization,\" \"Ubermensch\", and

\"authenticity\". Alpha is partly about a certain way of living. But one can only be alpha by comparison with

others, and the idea of alpha incorporates biology very directly. Although the genetic, biological part of being

alpha is partly beyond our control, as is other situational luck, we can alter the pheromones that communuicate our

genetics to others. Similarly, we can alter our health, non-verbal communication, and appearance.

Otherwise,

we can play our cards well though becoming more uniquely ourselves; by cultivating integrity (knowing,

accepting, and being consistent with oneself) and energy. This approach to living eventually makes us ever

bigger \"fishes\" in ever smaller \"ponds\".

I liked Captain\'s point about the importance of

humor. Humor is accepting and enjoying the ironies in ourselves and whatever happens. The acceptance that goes with

humor facilitates integrity. So does morality. All of this helps our confidence.

tounge
03-03-2004, 10:19 AM
The best way to

confidence, in my opinion, is to be the best you can be. In a chosen field or a variety.
Become an interesting and

varied person. You will attract the opposite sex, regardless if you are a male or female.

Atomicboy
03-03-2004, 10:29 AM
I

will say this. In a club scene. If you\'re by yourself, the best thing to do is throw a little JB#1 or whatever

your prefered mix is, on sit down or stand and watch the television. Even if you don\'t like what\'s on. Women

will come to you. And yes, you have to wear the black jean and turtle neck a leather jacket doesn\'t hurt. In fact

that\'s key. Be too cool for school but also be witty. Smile and be charming. Let her know that you\'re not

impossible but she\'ll have to work a little. Answer questions with questions. Like those chicks who ask \"So

what do you do.\" You say \"Is that how you\'re going to decide to dance with me?\" You can\'t answer all

question like that obviously but some. Don\'t be an @$$hole, be cool. I\'m a short guy and it works for me so

you tall guys will really have a blast.

As for drunk chicks. They\'re great dancers sometimes, mostly best for

comedic effect, not too much better for anything else. People have to be reasonably coherent for good coversation.

The drunk chick is one of the scariest people in a club. It\'s like a beast in the wild. You just watch it. You

could do a whole presentation Croc Hunter style, on the drunk chick. The drunk dude on the other hand has only three

options, go to sleep or start a fight or wake up in bed with his girlfriend\'s friend (sister, mom, father,

werewolf/vampire chick, or whatever else goes here).

-The Bat
Master of Men Father of flight

bjf
03-03-2004, 10:56 AM

bigdog
03-03-2004, 11:11 AM
AtomicBoy that is interesting analysis. I agree. Usually when I\'m first at a club or bar girls will look at me

and smile while watching tv or just standing. I will see this out of the corners of my eye. It\'s almost like

I\'m the coy one and not her which is usually the case for guys usually are the ones that get caught ogling. After

first application at dance clubs I will get the attention and be able to dance or approach any girl and they will do

the same to me. At the time guys will make way for me as if I\'m the King of the club. As the night goes on that

intimidation seems to wear off as guys will try to approach the women I do at the same time. The intimidation factor

seems to have subsided. Perhaps the alcohol intake of the guys is the main factor but I beleive the mone effects

are too. I have to work on better controlling the mone dosage so that they are better in my advantage throughout the

night. Perhaps applying none carefully and sparingly as needed throught the night instead of 3-4 dabs right away

will work better. I have to come up with the right nol,rone,none combo that will have max affects on women and also

advantageous effects on the men.

bjf
03-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Bigdog,

have you tried 4:2:1 Nol:Rone:None. I think this could work for you.

bigdog
03-03-2004, 02:59 PM
I

think I need more none than that. I think a higher concentration of none gets women much more interested. Too much

nol and sometimes people think I\'m gay. What product combo have you been using bjf? I\'ve heard you mention

Edge Essentials work for you.

bjf
03-03-2004, 03:47 PM
I think I need more none than that. I think a

higher concentration of none gets women much more interested. Too much nol and sometimes people think I\'m gay.

What product combo have you been using bjf? I\'ve heard you mention Edge Essentials work for you.

<hr

Yea, I know you have a problem with guys flocking to you.

Thing is,

that is not necessarily a bad thing. It means respect with out intimidation. This is good for the girls too, but I

understand what you are saying about wanting to draw them in.

Well, I think with that ratio, you can use more

than the 0.015 none levels and hit OD ranges without ODing. The thing is, you have to spread it on you neck, arms,

chest, hair, etc.

So hopefully you get the best of both worlds.

You are a guy who easily ODs on none to, which

is why I think this could be good for you, because the Nol and Rone ratios that high will temper the aggression

signals None sends, and if your handle coincides with your physical size, aggression signals from bigger guys are

seen as more threatening.

wmd1
05-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Ladies and gentleman: it

gives me great honor to present to you a true living legend in every sense of the word,..for those of you who do not

remember the early days of the forum, there were a few classic greats that scaled the early days of phero

experimentation, and this individual pushed the envelope in those early days beyond what anyone could ever have

imagined, creating mixes that have gotten willies wet ever sense....Along with such classic greats as oscar,

whitehall, and a host of others, i present to you a true classic icon in the world of pheros..please give a warm

hand to JAMBAIT AKA ATOMIC BOY!!! oh my god, where the hell have you been?

xxxPantero
05-01-2004, 03:08 PM
The point is not

to be a jerk or have an \"i\'m going to dominate you\" attitude, the point is to have some respect for yourself

and your life, be playfully bold, and don\'t treat people like [censored] unless they deserve it... even

then, it\'s better to walk away and leave them to suffer the consequences of their own actions.

Bigdog,

what you did was god-damn heroic. Doesn\'t matter if you\'ll see the this girl again or get laid, you just

scored some points for the afterlife.

Playful, Bold, Honest. That, from what I\'ve seen, is the ideal way

to go.

---------------

And welcome back, Jambat.

CptKipling
05-01-2004, 03:22 PM

<hr

He did surface a few weeks ago but then dissapeared again.

Elana
05-01-2004, 03:29 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He did surface a few weeks ago but then dissapeared again.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He came back as Fran1

bigdog
05-01-2004, 03:38 PM
That doesn\'t seem

possible. But I guess I\'ll believe you Elana since you know the very unique Fran1 well.

Elana
05-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Hey! You just read it

on the Internet so then it must be true!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Apple:
its not true for all people! i have some

women friends id rather spend my time with alot, and i have TONS of guy friends who im just one of the guys with,

nothing to do with sex, including gay men so i KNOW theyre not wanting to jump me :P

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Good point, sounds fantastic, but I still HAVEN\'T meet Marilyn Manson yet. I have a ton of

gay guys I hang around too, first there is Antwone, he is a dark cutie, then Derilek, and Tomtom....These guys

totally fall for my badboy demanor, but don\'t get drunk around these guys. Ya\' never know with gay men playing

gay is the best way to get into manson\'s pants! See my story above. Actually I dont hang around anyone just me

and my Dog skip. Or my pet hamster Stewart Little

Nice Guy
Jerk Guy
Great Guy

.......and guys go easy on the

seduction manuals. Imitation shows through some point or another. Oh boy I am showing through again.

P.S. An apple a day keeps the straight men acting gay away.

Holmes
05-01-2004, 04:17 PM
I still HAVEN\'T meet Marilyn Manson yet.

<hr

Is he

gay?

Holmes

bigdog
05-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Now

Tallamcky has to make this even more confusing. This is a shamockery.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif