PDA

View Full Version : Cigarettes

Phantom
02-22-2004, 11:22 AM
I tried my first cigarette

last week (Methol N*wports). Damn it was disgusting, it smelled and tasted like pure ass. The burn I got from

puffing it into my lungs was like throwing a box of lit matches down my throat. I hate cigarettes even more now. I

would\'nt go out with a girl who smoked cause I can\'t stand the smell. That nasty stench all over there

clothes, breath and everything they\'re around.

Why do people smoke?

Sexyredhead
02-22-2004, 11:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
it smelled and tasted like pure ass. That nasty

stench all over there clothes, breath and everything they\'re around.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And yet you put this thing that smelled like a$$ in your mouth then even though it

tasted like a$$ you left it in your mouth long enough to smoke it.

And you don\'t like the way it smells

on people who smoke, yet you tried it anyway.

Something seems amiss here. What could it be? Hmmm....

CJ01
02-22-2004, 11:26 AM
Oh I thought you were

offering. Why on gods earth did you smoke a menthol? Smoke pot but not a bleeding menthol man

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

franki
02-22-2004, 11:28 AM
Phantom, you play the

piano, you have guinea pigs and you never tried a cig? In Germany they would call that a \"choir boy\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously though, I never even touched a cigarette so I

wouldn\'t know the answer to your question. (no, never did pot..)

CptKipling
02-22-2004, 11:28 AM
I don\'t know,

can\'t stand it either.

Apparently (this came from a subsitute teacher a few years ago), 1 draw from a

cigarette burns the cillia (the little hairs that push crap up from your lungs) in your wind pipe and it can take 18

months for them to grow back properly.

Phantom
02-22-2004, 05:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Oh I thought you were offering. Why on gods earth did you smoke a menthol?

Smoke pot but not a bleeding menthol man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea I tried Pot about a year ago, the smoke was so smoothe and nice. I

thought a cigarette would be the same. I never smoked pot again, I don\'t really have a addictive personality, I

don\'t like to drink either. i guess i\'m just going through my curious phase.

OCP
02-22-2004, 07:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Oh I thought

you were offering. Why on gods earth did you smoke a menthol? Smoke pot but not a bleeding menthol man

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea I tried Pot

about a year ago, the smoke was so smoothe and nice. I thought a cigarette would be the same. I never smoked pot

again, I don\'t really have a addictive personality, I don\'t like to drink either. i guess i\'m just going

through my curious phase.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am a dope smoker myself. In fact I

added some primal to my doobie once. I had women all over me? Maybe it was in my head.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DrSmellThis
02-22-2004, 09:50 PM
That\'s not

dissimilar from sulingual DHEA, theoretically. But I don\'t know how well smoking it would work.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

OCP
02-22-2004, 09:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font

That\'s not dissimilar from sulingual DHEA, theoretically.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

apple
02-22-2004, 10:24 PM
i used to smoke, i think i

started cause EVERYONE in my family and all my friends smoked. i hated it tho, probably was seriously addicted cause

it took me a bazillion tries to quit. Id brush my teeth and wash my hands and put this lotion in my hair after every

cigarette cause i hated the taste and smell, but the cravings were stronger than the disgust for a long time

go

me smoke free almost 3 years... too bad everyone else i know smokes still, but my nany quit and luckily my SO doesnt

smoke (his whole family does too tho)

honestly, i still get cravings once in a while, but its disgusting so im

just not going near it ever again *gag* people smoke cause they start for STUPID reasons and then they cant stop IMO

DrSmellThis
02-22-2004, 11:34 PM
...the pheros might

find their way into your breath and communicate that way (just like when you take sublingual DHEA).

Phantom
02-23-2004, 04:06 AM
I think he was joking

about the Primal thing...

CJ01
02-23-2004, 07:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I never smoked pot again, I don\'t really have a addictive personality

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> the one thing has pretty much nothing to do with the other

Icarus
02-23-2004, 08:27 AM
I kinda like a

slight undercurrent of cigarette smoke behind a girls perfume.

Sometimes.

Steve

bjf
02-23-2004, 08:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font

...the pheros might find their way into your breath and communicate that way

(just like when you take sublingual DHEA).

What if you just

dabbed the undiluted pheros (Regents?) on the roof of your mouth? Not sure how your breath would smell though...

Kari
02-23-2004, 08:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I tried my first cigarette last week (Methol N*wports). Damn it was

disgusting, it smelled and tasted like pure ass. The burn I got from puffing it into my lungs was like throwing a

box of lit matches down my throat. I hate cigarettes even more now. I would\'nt go out with a girl who smoked

cause I can\'t stand the smell. That nasty stench all over there clothes, breath and everything they\'re

around.

Why do people smoke?

I smoked for years-- heavily.

About ten days after I quit, I threw open my clothes closet doors-- and nearly passed out. I used to be an addict.

Since I quit, the smell of tobacco nauseates me.

I also won\'t date a man who smokes.

Fortunately, here in

CA, smoking is very unfashionable. So, fewer and fewer people indulge.

Smoking will also prematurely age

one\'s skin.

CJ01
02-23-2004, 09:38 AM
ex smokers either loathe or

love the smell of smoke, depending on the brand mind.

Kari
02-23-2004, 11:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font

ex smokers either loathe or love the smell of smoke, depending on the brand

mind.

Yep-- you know... I really CANNOT imagine why I smoked

for over a decade. Not at ALL.

DrSmellThis
02-23-2004, 01:46 PM
A little fresh smoke

smells good to me. Old smoke is awful.

Rakesh
02-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Lol

okay...
menthol=shi*te, mmkay?:)
I\'m a mild social smoker, none of those tar squeezing desperate cases.

BUT...
How did you first beer feel? Bitter and disgusting, no doubt.
It\'s about the same. It doesn\'t

burn on the lungs when you inhale properly (I have more problems with feeling it on my tonsils actually). I\'m of

the sort who felt nothing really bad even on the first time (some people [censored] their pants etc), I was only

afraid of mom finding out (I was like 14 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).
I\'m not hooked, I

smoke only when I\'m somewhere with my friends, I don\'t mind the smell.
Maybe you shouldn\'t listen to

propaganda so much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

krtel
02-27-2004, 07:56 AM
I\'ve tried a cigarette

before (out of curiosity), but I will NEVER ever pick another one up again. Cigarette\'s should be banned in my

opinion - they are not beneficial in any way. I suppose one could argue free will, but when someone smokes, they are

not the only ones that incur damage. Everyone talks about second-hand smoke, but I have never heard about how much

children are harmed until I read a medical study:

[url=\"http://my.webmd.com/content/article/16/3606_1533.htm?lastselectedguid={5FE84E90-BC77-4056-A91C-9531713CA348}

\"]http://my.webmd.com/content/article/16/3606_1533.htm?lastselectedguid={5FE84E90-BC77-4056-A91C-9531713CA348}[/ur

l]

I\'m sure a number of inferences can be made with the information from the medical study. I wonder if that

information can be applied to adult health, as well.

Krish

CJ01
02-27-2004, 08:46 AM
I totally agree with not

smoking around children too. I´ve seen people with small children or babies even at house parties where everyone

smokes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I don´t get

this kind of irresponsibilty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

But if you pick on smokers you also have to pick on

everybody who drives a car or any other kinds of transport which emits toxic fumes. It´s the air pollution is

general which is really dangerous not the ciggie smoke. The areas where things like breastcancer are the most

common are those with the most amount of air pollution. South-east England for instance has one of the highst

breast cancer rates in the world - coincidence? I think not.

belgareth
02-27-2004, 09:15 AM
I\'ve tried a cigarette before (out of

curiosity), but I will NEVER ever pick another one up again. Cigarette\'s should be banned in my opinion - they

are not beneficial in any way.

No they shouldn\'t be

banned! It\'s an annoying and obnoxiuos habit, it\'s bad for your health and it stinks. But it is still a

personal privilage to do to yourself as you see fit. When you start infringing on the people\'s rights to make

their own decisions you open a door to all sorts of infringments. For instance, you can argue that more people are

killed by drunks than second hand smoke and can support that with sound, unbiased data. The impact on kids in

households with heavy drinking is horrid. Therefore, let\'s outlaw all booze.

Cheeseburgers or fast food in

general causes health problems; many of the same ones smoking causes such as heart desease and definately leads to

diabetes. So let\'s ban fatty foods and mandate exersize periods for everybody.

Tar is the primary ingredient

in tobacco smoke that causes cancer. Any burning plant matter produces tars. Take a good look up a chimney or look

at the inside of a barbeque if you want proof of that. That smoke gets in your lungs too. Pot smoke can do just as

much harm except it is not physiologically addictive, only psycologically. But, for your own good, don\'t smoke

pot either. But it\'s already illegal.

Your nice big color TV produces a whole range of radiation, much of

which is projected out of the front of the set. What harm is that doing to you and the children in your home? You

know how much they like to sit with their little noses almost against the screen. We had better outlaw them as

well.

I even saw an article a day or two ago saying oral sex can lead to mouth cancer!

I could list a couple

dozen more examples but these are a good start. The hypocrisy of the anti-smoking terrorists is enough to make me

sick at times. Let\'s stop telling people how to live and start teaching them so they can make informed decisions

instead. Leave the responsibilty for making life decisions with the people who are living that life.

Belgareth

bjf
02-27-2004, 09:36 AM
hopefully smoking with slowly

be phased out in north america as more and more cities ban smoking in resturants and bars.

It is definitely

happening on the coasts and stuff trends supposedly move in-land 5 to 10 years later.

I think stuff like that

will eventually decrease the amount of people who start to begin with. A lot of people start out as social smokers

as you know.

franki
02-27-2004, 09:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Cigarette\'s should be banned in my opinion

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I thought America was the land of the free...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

belgareth
02-27-2004, 09:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Free, so

long as you do what your neighbors tell you to do and believe as they do. But remember, it\'s for your own good.

bjf
02-27-2004, 09:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

Free, so

long as you do what your neighbors tell you to do and believe as they do. But remember, it\'s for your own good.

Free as long as you do not hurt anyone.....second hand smoke is a

violent crime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
02-27-2004, 10:01 AM
I was speaking in

generalized terms.

But to cigarette smoke specifically, that\'s silly. A violent crime is getting in your car

when you are drunk and possibly injuring or killing somebody else. Unless and until every form of air polluting

activity is treated as a violent crime, it is unreasonable to label cigarette smoke as such. I don\'t like it

either but have little faith in the varicity of the second hand smoke studies I\'ve seen so far.

bjf
02-27-2004, 10:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I was speaking in generalized terms.

But to cigarette smoke specifically,

that\'s silly. A violent crime is getting in your car when you are drunk and possibly injuring or killing somebody

else. Unless and until every form of air polluting activity is treated as a violent crime, it is unreasonable to

label cigarette smoke as such. I don\'t like it either but have little faith in the varicity of the second hand

smoke studies I\'ve seen so far.

Where\'s your sense of

humor? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

As far as the studies, where you trust them or not,

you have to see that second hand smoke is dangerous. I couldn\'t even begin to tell you about the health

problems I had when I lived with a roomate who smoked.

belgareth
02-27-2004, 10:33 AM
Sorry, my sense of

humor seemed to be sleeping for that one.

I don\'t doubt there are health issues but as CJ01 pointed out,

it is not the only dangerous air pollutant, nor likely the worst. The claims of danger do seem to be badly over

stated though. I quit smoking more than twenty years ago because I didn\'t want to expose my then unborn daughter

to cigarette smoke or have her growing up with a smoker as a role model. As I also said, there are a lot of other

things out there that are doing people as much or more harm to others but we seem to be overlooking them because

they are socially acceptable.

My main problem is with all these special interest groups trying to make all

these laws for things we should be free to make decisions about for ourselves. Let\'s stop taking away rights and

start educating people. It works better in the long run.

CJ01
02-27-2004, 10:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cigarette\'s should be

banned in my opinion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I

thought America was the land of the free...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Another land that

loves hyprocracy, like so many others. It is a great country in many ways, for instance for business - try getting

your own business off the ground in a place like germany -it´s sheer impossible

UK is another great place - it´s much more free in terms of

personal choice than the USA. Although it´s been going more in that direction too

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You´re free in America as long as you don´t aks for personal

freedom or are, well, mega conservative I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Any place that

is so obsessed with the bible or religion is suspect in my view /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gotta give them credit for having allowed MJ to be used for

medical use in some states at least though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

apple
02-27-2004, 10:50 AM
yeah there are polutants

out there worse than cigarette smoke. but what about my freedom of choice not to have it in my face? it shouldnt be

illegal, but it shouldnt be allowed in public places what so ever (bars, restaurants etc etc) its good its getting

banned like that in most places. I know i cant stop people from smoking in their own homes, but damnit when i come

over i wish they would :P

right hugely though that people should be more informed about the problems of smoking

etc, education is key in stopping alot of problems.... but then again if the smoking causes them to be dumber,

theyre not going to understand the real concequences :P

Pancho1188
02-27-2004, 10:53 AM
I agree with everyone

has a right to do something until you start harming others. An individual who pollutes the air with noise is

considered to be a criminal (disturbing the peace, noise violations, etc.), so why can\'t someone who pollutes my

air with their sh*t be held accountable? They should pay my f*cking dry cleaning for the layers upon layers of

smoke that cleaning products have to remove from my clothes.

No harm? How about my right to breathe?!?!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I always thought I had that right until I walked around

smoke-filled rooms as a kid and almost had a heart attack. I agree they should also move to cleaner forms of

transportation and ban the production of purely-gasoline cars because of the pollution. Yes, you\'ll say that

they have to ban industrial pollution and everything else as well, but \"a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a

single step\"...that and how about I turn it around with an equally ridiculous argument and say, \"since

cigarettes are okay, why don\'t we just legalize weed, coke, crack, LSD, PCP, and everything else since they\'re

technically mind-altering substances that harm yourself as well as others.\" Yes, that\'s ridiculous, but so is

saying it\'s \"all or nothing\" for everything.

If you want to compare it to alcohol, you must first get

around to the side that drinking alcohol doesn\'t directly harm other people...it\'s the actions that are taken

following the consumption of the beverage that is the problem. However, just the act of lighting a cigarette puts

all kinds of crap in the air that can harm other people, and it\'s not even to good use such as getting people

from A to B or producing a good or service that may benefit others. It\'s not like the smoker of the cigarette

can keep the toxins to himself unless he was a little bit tipsy and blew the smoke into someone\'s face on

purpose.

No, noone will ever do anything like banning cigarettes or the production of purely gasoline

engines.

Yes, I realize that all of this would cause a chain reaction that would destroy the economy as we

know it (every gas station in the U.S. would lose ~1/2 their revenues in a few years if everyone switched to hybrid

cars, the government would lose billions of dollars in tax revenue from the banning of cigarettes and the loss of

gasoline sales (they\'re two of the highest-taxed goods in the nation)), but what the hell?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I don\'t really care, I just wanted to play

\"activist\" since I usually don\'t have an opinion on anything.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif All I know is that I\'m glad that they\'ve banned cigarette

smoke in many public areas because it\'s soooooooooo disgusting. Do what you want, just keep that crap away from

me.

*cough**cough*cancer*cough**cough*

I\'m going to get bombarded because of this post...oh,

well. Just remember if you wish to argue not to point this crap on me because I\'m not about to stand up to the

Supreme Court and present a case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

belgareth
02-27-2004, 10:56 AM
You\'re right, Nobody

should be forced to have smoke or other pollutants in their faces. Personally, I like the idea of seperating areas

for smokers with seperate ventilation systems. After all, smokers help pay the bills for those places, don\'t

they? My solution is to not go places where people are smoking. It solves the problem for me.

I don\'t see how

smoking could really make people dumber. Some people always will be inconsiderate idiots, no matter what.

Unfortunately, they breed.

belgareth
02-27-2004, 11:03 AM
how about I turn it around with an equally

ridiculous argument and say, \"since cigarettes are okay, why don\'t we just legalize weed, coke, crack, LSD,

PCP, and everything else since they\'re technically mind-altering substances that harm yourself as well as

others.\" Yes, that\'s ridiculous, but so is saying it\'s \"all or nothing\" for everything.

<hr

On the same grounds that people are allowed to consume alcohol, I see no

reason that those drugs are illegal. Alcohol is at least as addictive as heroin and does far more damage to the

body. It is also much more likely to be associated with harm done to others either through physical violence or

drunk driving. Again, alcohol is socially acceptable is the real difference.

Pancho1188
02-27-2004, 11:03 AM
You\'re right, Nobody should be forced to have

smoke or other pollutants in their faces. Personally, I like the idea of seperating areas for smokers with seperate

ventilation systems. After all, smokers help pay the bills for those places, don\'t they?

<hr

I respect that answer a lot, Bel (if my opinion means anything

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif). It\'s a very good solution when you have an issue of

conflicting freedoms. If no one will budge for now, at least require air filters for the smoke to allow everyone to

breathe easier until people become educated enough to realize that all smoking does is empty your wallet.

belgareth
02-27-2004, 11:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font

You\'re right, Nobody should be forced to have smoke or other pollutants in

their faces. Personally, I like the idea of seperating areas for smokers with seperate ventilation systems. After

all, smokers help pay the bills for those places, don\'t they?

I

respect that answer a lot, Bel (if my opinion means anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif).

It\'s a very good solution when you have an issue of conflicting freedoms. If no one will budge for now, at least

require air filters for the smoke to allow everyone to breathe easier until people become educated enough to realize

that all smoking does is empty your wallet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Thank you, it does.

Pancho1188
02-27-2004, 11:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font

how about I turn it around with an equally ridiculous argument and say,

\"since cigarettes are okay, why don\'t we just legalize weed, coke, crack, LSD, PCP, and everything else since

they\'re technically mind-altering substances that harm yourself as well as others.\" Yes, that\'s ridiculous,

but so is saying it\'s \"all or nothing\" for everything.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

On the same grounds that people are allowed to consume alcohol, I see no reason that those

drugs are illegal. Alcohol is at least as addictive as heroin and does far more damage to the body. It is also much

more likely to be associated with harm done to others either through physical violence or drunk driving. Again,

alcohol is socially acceptable is the real difference.

Maybe we

can all adopt the Muslim faith (alcohol is forbidden). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
02-27-2004, 11:09 AM
You know what should be

illegal? Patronizing smartasses who think they´re better people because they don´t drink, don´t smoke and

blahblahblah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think it´s a great idea to have smoking and

non-smoking section and if th peole in charge of bars, restaurants and nightclubs (those inparticular) did more to

ensure better ventilation and fresh air coming in (like opening windows) the problems is pretty much solved.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The funny thing with pubs as I´ve noticed in the UK, is that

the majority of non-smokers prefer the smoking part because that´s where everyone else is. The non-smoking parts of

pubs are usually empty but I think that it´s a good idea to have them still because if somebody wants a pint but not

too much smoke down the pub, they should have that. Smoking in pubs though is as much part of pub culture as

drinking beer, they just go together somehow.

Mtnjim
02-27-2004, 12:18 PM
\"Gotta give them credit

for having allowed MJ to be used for medical use in some states at least though!\"

Well the states say OK, then

the Feds come roaring in saying FU! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
02-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Noone has the right to tell a sick person that they can´t use

their meds and suffer as a result because they´re too stupid to roll one up themselves

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Things like prozac is much more dangerous in the long run.

Elana
02-27-2004, 01:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font

yeah there are polutants out there worse than cigarette smoke. but what about

my freedom of choice not to have it in my face? it shouldnt be illegal, but it shouldnt be allowed in public places

what so ever (bars, restaurants etc etc) its good its getting banned like that in most places. I know i cant stop

people from smoking in their own homes, but damnit when i come over i wish they would

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I agree, apple.

krtel
02-27-2004, 02:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font

You\'re right, Nobody should be forced to have smoke or other pollutants in

their faces. Personally, I like the idea of seperating areas for smokers with seperate ventilation systems. After

all, smokers help pay the bills for those places, don\'t they? My solution is to not go places where people are

smoking. It solves the problem for me.

I don\'t see how smoking could really make people dumber. Some people

always will be inconsiderate idiots, no matter what. Unfortunately, they breed.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If the doctors say it will make you dumber, trust me, it will make you dumber. I\'m

interested in the science behind it.

Krish

CJ01
02-27-2004, 02:51 PM
Most doctors either smoke or

drink or both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rakesh
02-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Plus most doctors would

claim anything for a fitting compensation.
If you want to make use of \"your right to not have it in your face\",

you can launch yourself to mars. Besides, I am being opressed because I can\'t fulfill my righteous right of

having sex with five swiss stewardesses on board a boeing 747 packed with pot.

jago25_98
03-20-2004, 05:06 AM
I feel the same about

beer.

belgareth
03-20-2004, 05:22 AM
It\'s been all over

the news here lately that in another few years obeisity will be killing more people than cigarettes in the US. I am

eager to see the tax proposals to force people to eat better, exercise and lose weight.

\"Let\'s see, you are

27 pounds over your ideal weight, that adds another $451 to your income tax and $59 to your monthly health insurance

premium. However, rest assured that the extra money your government takes from you will only go to benefit others.

We have a new congressional workgroup, led by the 350 pound senator John Q. Fatbottom, working day and night finding

ways to help themselves to it.\"

Sorry, my cynicism woke up early today.

Gossamer_2701
03-20-2004, 06:26 AM
..... would you

like to SUPER-SIZE that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thingscouldwork
03-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Ok, but

cigarettes cast a side for a second:

What do you people think of a good cigar? At 22 I\'m not really in the

target-audience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif , but that doesn\'t mean I haven\'t enjoyed

the odd cigar... Probably about 10 in my Life so far...

However, especially with cigars you\'ve got to be

extremely careful not to annoy anyone...

CJ01
03-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Actually some cigars can smell

rather nice. I like some pipe tobaccos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

apple
03-21-2004, 08:01 PM
every once in a while i get

a huge craving for a cigar! maybe once a year, a little more often? but sometimes just walking by someone it smells

really good... cigarette smell makes me sick tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DrSmellThis
03-22-2004, 02:31 AM
Smokin\' them stinky

cigars makes me feel like a king, but I keep it to about once a month myself. As a visual aid, here are myself

(closing eyes to keep camera from stealing soul), my cigar, and my (then) lovely red-headed queen (not the drag

kind, as should be

obvious):

http://www.bigtoad.net/NewYear

sEve2002/small/p1020030.jpg (\"http://www.bigtoad.net/NewYearsEve2002/small/p1020030.jpg\")

thingscouldwork
03-22-2004, 03:11 AM
Nice Photo, Mr

Hyde!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
03-22-2004, 09:23 AM
cigars do make a nice change

from fags, they feel different,they´re much thicker and can stimulate your imagination

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bottle
03-22-2004, 10:38 AM
I hate it

CJ01
03-22-2004, 11:08 AM

Bottle
03-22-2004, 11:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

what?

I dont smoke, never have, never will.

CJ01
03-22-2004, 12:02 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif why are you checking the thread?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bottle
03-22-2004, 12:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif why are you checking the

thread? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

in my orignal post to this thread I did state something to do with

me finding it hard even to read this thread...infact the word being in my view makes my stomach churn

it just

conjures up all sort of disgusting pictures

old fag butts in leftover baked beans on toast with the tea bag

thrown on top for good mesure left by the sink festuring like death, anyone

filthy habit

CJ01
03-22-2004, 12:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font

old fag butts in leftover baked beans on toast with the tea bag thrown on

top for good mesure left by the sink festuring like death, anyone

just what kind of people do you hang out with? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bottle
03-22-2004, 12:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font

old fag

butts in leftover baked beans on toast with the tea bag thrown on top for good mesure left by the sink festuring

like death, anyone

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> just what kind of people do you hang out with?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

I dont hang with people like that...tis images I remember from my

childhood ( I have lots form various homes I saw ) and its ingrained....so I never smoked...I relate it to scum,

filth and dirt

its a method they use to help people to give it, is to visualize these sorts of

images.

try leaving a half smoke Cig in a closed jar of water, each day look at it and take the lid of

and smell it...thats what it smells like in your lungs....

thats how none smokers suffer smokers

CJ01
03-22-2004, 12:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font

try leaving a half smoke Cig in a closed jar of water, each day look at it

and take the lid of and smell it...thats what it smells like in your lungs....

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> nope it doesn´t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I grew up where people smoked

too, relatives etc but it never bothered me that much. Only really harsh fag types. I had friends that liked those

as they were cheap but really awful even for any smoker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bottle
03-22-2004, 01:01 PM
whats really classy is

when you see a girl out on the town, mini skirt on, fag packet tucked in the waist....niiiiiice

ow, thanks for burning a hole in my new shirt

oh and the

worst hit, a women comming up and exhaling smoke into your face...urrggg, seeya

no infact the worst one

was...\"hi I\'m not really blond\", of comes wig...\"do you want some chips\" smell of vinegar chips and

ketchup on her breath...shame /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
03-22-2004, 02:23 PM
ow, thanks for burning a hole in my new

shirt

I know! Bastards!

Why do people think its a good idea to

dance in a crowded place whilst holding a fag?!

tallmacky
03-22-2004, 04:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font

ow, thanks for burning a hole in my new shirt

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Why do people think its a good idea to dance in a crowded place whilst holding a fag?!

I would never believe that such intoxicating hate would come

from our enlightened European fellow forum members....How dare you talk about holding a person that way...and no

\"these\" people will not make you catch fire, no matter how hot they are!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Such homophobia.

Hey Bel, take care of these guys, and rough

\'em up.

Elana
03-22-2004, 04:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
ow, thanks for burning a hole in my new

shirt

Why do people think its a good idea to dance in a crowded

place whilst holding a fag?!

I would never believe that such

intoxicating hate would come from our enlightened European fellow forum members....How dare you talk about holding a

person that way...and no \"these\" people will not make you catch fire, no matter how hot they are!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Such homophobia.

Hey Bel, take care of these guys, and rough

\'em up.

franki
03-22-2004, 04:38 PM

Bottle
03-22-2004, 04:45 PM
yeah well there is a

company that tins those Faggots up for food for

all

http://www.mrbrainsfaggots.com/ (\"http://www.mrbrainsfaggots.com/\")

tallmacky
03-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Why do people think its a good idea to dance in a

crowded place whilst holding a fag?!

What\'s wrong with

two men showing their love in public? What hate do thee breath! I will have you know that many gay men are great

dancers with loads of flexibility and energy....have you ever seen a quick neck snap by one of these glamourous

guys? Do you know that Rupaul is actually a man, and is gay? Who would have thought huh? I could have sworn France

was loaded with gays but after hearing this type of talk Cpt.NoGays Ronaldo, Ricardo, Billy, Xavior, Jerry and me

are canceling our cruise to Europe..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I thought Europe was much more open....thank god we are going

to war after terrorists!

TALK TO THE HAND GIRLFRIEND!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif....now watch me snap my fingers and neck...woooo hooooo watch

yourself boy!

Elana
03-22-2004, 04:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font

yeah well there is a company that tins those Faggots up for food for

all

<hr

Yummmmmmmmmm I love to munch on faggot balls

Elana
03-22-2004, 04:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Why do

people think its a good idea to dance in a crowded place whilst holding a fag?!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What\'s wrong with two men showing their love in public? What hate do thee breath! I will

have you know that many gay men are great dancers with loads of flexibility and energy....have you ever seen a quick

neck snap by one of these glamourous guys? Do you know that Rupaul is actually a man, and is gay? Who would have

thought huh? I could have sworn France was loaded with gays but after hearing this type of talk Cpt.NoGays Ronaldo,

Ricardo, Billy, Xavior, Jerry and me are canceling our cruise to

Europe..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I

thought Europe was much more open....thank god we are going to war after terrorists!

TALK TO THE HAND

GIRLFRIEND! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif....now watch me snap my fingers and neck...woooo hooooo

watch yourself boy!

You go girlfriend!

tallmacky
03-22-2004, 04:49 PM
yeah well there is a company that tins those

Faggots up for food for all

Hey Bottle I am going to put my foot up your ass....How would

like to get a brand new pair of size 8 Bruno Magli\'s up that tush of yours?

Bottle
03-22-2004, 04:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

yeah well

there is a company that tins those Faggots up for food for

all

<hr

Hey Bottle I am going to put my foot up your ass....How would like to

get a brand new pair of size 8 Bruno Magli\'s up that tush of yours?

please use lub

first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
03-23-2004, 06:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

please use lub first

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> damn

we lost another one to the other side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif TM stop it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dancing with a fag in your hand is daft no doubt. But elbowing

others around you when you´re dancing is even uncooler and hurts man ouch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
03-23-2004, 06:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font

damn we lost another one to the other side TM stop it!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> He is bringing all the good ones to his team. Leave some for the ladies!

tallmacky
03-23-2004, 08:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font

damn we lost another one to the other side TM stop it!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> He is bringing all the good ones to his team. Leave some for the ladies!

When will you fembots learn?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Women are soooooo 90\'s who needs \'em now, the birth of

the metrosexual will never be forgotten Osrisis (tigereyes) will lead the way...while I keep jelqing away.

Men,

resistence is futile...join us...and when you do you get a free username on the Penis Enlargment forum!

EXIT63
03-23-2004, 12:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font

damn we lost another one to the other side TM

stop it!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> He is bringing all the good ones to his team. Leave some for

the ladies!

When will you fembots learn?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Women are soooooo 90\'s who needs \'em now, the birth of

the metrosexual will never be forgotten Osrisis (tigereyes) will lead the way...while I keep jelqing away.

Men,

resistence is futile...join us...and when you do you get a free username on the Penis Enlargment forum!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

TM

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. You should really use your

talents to help save mankind from the scourge of terrorism. We need you to convert all terrorists and other Muslim

extremists into flaming homos. Recruit tigereyes to help you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

apple
03-23-2004, 12:36 PM
lol wow the guys on this

forum must really thinkg tigereyes is HOT cause they\'re all talking about trying to make him gay, even the

straight ones are pushing the gay stuff alot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
03-23-2004, 12:40 PM
yeah, just goes to show

really.
All straight guys are really bi a little bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Icarus
03-23-2004, 12:46 PM
little bi

little.

(God.. now all I can think of is Gay puns. Thanks a lot)

Steve

CptKipling
03-23-2004, 01:30 PM
yeah well there is a company that tins those

Faggots up for food for all

This is more like the thinking we need!

Just what can we do?

C\'mon people put your heads together. No not like that Rear Admiral TM of the Fag Fleet, you goddamn fag,

what\'s wrong with you? Keep it in your pants punk.

Quick, ladies! Show them your breasts!

Icarus
03-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Did you know that urine is

sterile?

You can drink it.

belgareth
03-23-2004, 03:44 PM
So they say. Believe it

or not, it\'s discussed in desert survival courses. Not recomended for drinking because of the salinity but you

can rinse your mouth with it to relieve thirst.

Ewwwww!

tallmacky
03-23-2004, 03:50 PM
Drinking your own piss

aint that bad. I remember when I was 9th grade taking a piss and after I finished some [censored] thought it would

be funny to pick me up and make me drink half of the toilet bowls contents before letting me down...then he shouted

at me in spanish and kicked me in the balls.....

apple
03-23-2004, 04:03 PM
if someone tries to gas you

with like mustard gas or something, you\'re suposed to pee on a cloth and breath through it so you dont get

poisoned o_O i wonder how people find this SH!T out... i mean who thinks to piss on something so they dont die... do

they test the gas on people and see what they do... \"Oh look that one isnt dead, howd hw live? oh my he twinkled

on his tshirt and breathed in the pee fumes instead\"

belgareth
03-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Mustard gas is not

water soluable so it wouldn\'t readily pass through a wet cloth.

DrSmellThis
03-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Drinking your own piss aint that bad. I remember

when I was 9th grade taking a piss and after I finished some [censored] thought it would be funny to pick me up and

make me drink half of the toilet bowls contents before letting me down...then he shouted at me in spanish and kicked

me in the balls.....

Damn you\'ve had a hard life,

Tallmacky. I don\'t blame you one bit for being gay and pissed off. If only I had the strength you have.

Phantom
03-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Is Tallmacky really gay?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif..... i\'ve missed too much forum posts lol

Icarus
03-24-2004, 12:34 AM
TM is asexual now, but

acts as a guide to he more unsure of our striplings.

Steve

DrSmellThis
03-24-2004, 04:32 AM
Mustard gas is not water soluable so it wouldn\'t

readily pass through a wet cloth.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You\'ve almost invented

fart-proof underwear there, B!

belgareth
03-24-2004, 04:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Mustard gas is not water soluable so it wouldn\'t readily pass through a

wet cloth.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You\'ve almost invented fart-proof underwear there, B!

Oh, good! Just make sure your underwear stays wet. Sounds

pleasant.