PDA

View Full Version : No bathing for a week

tallmacky
02-21-2004, 04:48 PM
I have read and

discovered some great past posts from Dr.Smellthis about what our society accepts as normal, which is not. Bathing

daily seems like a useless recreational sport. I will have my own trial and see if the pheromones produced during

this time are intoxicating and beloving to females. I will not bath for a week at all, as I believe in the power of

what Dr.Smellthis says.

On top of this I will

- When masturbating not clean up, due to potential -rone

-

Use excess armpit sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I

will not touch this substance

- Not wash my hands after using the bathroom

- No toilet paper whatsoever, I

will go Roman style

- I will not be washing my clothes as to risk manipulation of my beuatiful -mones

- No

aritfical scents

- No water will touch my skin as to ruin my delicate animalistic -mone call to the wild!

- If

I do sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- Ear wax will not be picked

- I will jog for 5 minutes

periodically.

- Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as \"lube\".

I believe in

Dr.Smellthis! If anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to reply to this post! Bjf are you

with me bro?

EXIT63
02-21-2004, 04:50 PM
nose---------->clothespin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
02-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Exit, join

me! There is a reason why this thread has 5 stars, it\'s because the -mone Gods are watching over me, telling me

to give them justice! Society has stripped you of your natural beautiful smell....who knows what this could have in

store for us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Exit just a few days, and see how you like it

man.

Bottle
02-21-2004, 04:59 PM
I\'m sorry

man...

but I just cant handle the sticky itchy life that forms in my crack after a week.

I\'m gonna stick

to my daily showers thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ash
02-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Yeah. Now

you\'re talking Macky!!! I can almost smell...I mean see the effects of you turning loose the ManBeast. After a

week the girls will be so wet for you they\'ll be slipping and sliding up to you in bars and on the street just

begging for some of your special love. Yeah, you go Dude!!!!

tallmacky
02-21-2004, 05:36 PM
That\'s

fine Bottle, to each his own, though you are missing out on one hell of an experience!

Ash, thanks bro your

support means a lot, and you know damn well how sexy funky is! Actually today I have not bathed and you know what

Dr.smellthis said about armpit sweat is true, it smells like sweet baby breath

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Gaagaa Googoo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How beautiful! I will try to lather some on in a bit and guage my response!

I plan on sending a special

someone some pamphlets of my odor....you up to it E?

I would also like to say I think it is a shame that so

few women have gotten to smell what a real man smells like, it is said. I am hoping more will join me! Any tips

greatly welcomed.

franki
02-21-2004, 07:07 PM
While you are

busy trying to smell like a man, I will be busy (trying) to get laid.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DCW
02-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Ok excuse my

ignorance but I am told that \"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North

America.
So those who travel to Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded

question but what the hell.

Ash
02-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Your courage has

inspired me Macky. That plus my shower being down for a couple of days has put me over the top on the idea. I\'m

going for the big STANK too. Sweet baby breath? Do ya think? I can see where that might go over big with the ladies.

Lets keep a log of events and post over the course of the week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
02-21-2004, 11:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have read and discovered some great past posts

from Dr.Smellthis about what our society accepts as normal, which is not. Bathing daily seems like a useless

recreational sport. I will have my own trial and see if the pheromones produced during this time are intoxicating

and beloving to females. I will not bath for a week at all, as I believe in the power of what Dr.Smellthis

says.

On top of this I will

- Use

excess armpit sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I

will not touch this substance

- No toilet paper

whatsoever, I will go Roman style

- I will not be washing my clothes as to risk manipulation of my beuatiful

-mones

- No aritfical scents

- No water will touch my skin as to ruin my delicate animalistic -mone

call to the wild!

- If I do sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- I

will jog for 5 minutes periodically.

- Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as

\"lube\".

I believe in Dr.Smellthis! If anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to

reply to this post! Bjf are you with me bro?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

TM, you

have a great sense of humor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That was one of the funniest posts

of all time.

In defense of DST, I\'ll say this... natural pheromone levels can get high enough to make a

difference. Two of the days of my life that left me grungier than I have ever been - a 15 hour car ride with no AC

and a 24-hour stay in the county jail with no where to even sit nor food or water - got me better pheromone

reactions the day after (no prison jokes please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) than I

have ever had from applying synthetics.

So there is a method to his madness.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hilarious post though

Icarus
02-22-2004, 02:10 AM
I\'ve not

washed since \'82.

Steve

P.S. I\'m a hunka hunka burnin love.

EXIT63
02-22-2004, 05:23 AM
Ok excuse my ignorance but I am told that

\"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North America.
So those who travel to

Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded question but what the hell.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I believe it\'s mostly the French that stink. (Why they\'re such world

renowned lovers). As far as I know the Dutch and Deutche bathe regularly. Though I\'ve heard the women have

hairy underarms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
02-22-2004, 07:38 AM

\"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North America.
So those who travel to

Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded question but what the hell.

<hr

You sir, are a dweeb.

Excuse my ignorance but I am told that \"some\"

North Americans (not all) are quite naive and live under the assumption that everyone outside their country is

abnormal in some way.

pico
02-22-2004, 08:13 AM
indeed. north

americans all speak in such a funny accent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HornyMan
02-22-2004, 02:43 PM
The thought

of this is just disgusting. There\'s one thing trying to increase mone output, its another thing entirely to lack

hygiene at this expense.

Cum residue, [censored] residue, stinky BO. For god sakes take a damn shower and put on

MORE mones.

CptKipling
02-22-2004, 03:20 PM
He was

joking.

(or at least I hope he was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

EXIT63
02-22-2004, 03:40 PM
The thought of this is just disgusting. There\'s

one thing trying to increase mone output, its another thing entirely to lack hygiene at this expense.

Cum

residue, [censored] residue, stinky BO. For god sakes take a damn shower and put on MORE mones.

<hr

Hey man! Don\'t tell us to bathe! Who are you? A shill for the soap

companies? Next you\'ll be telling us to lather, rinse, repeat.

Elana
02-22-2004, 03:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The thought of this is just disgusting. There\'s one thing trying to

increase mone output, its another thing entirely to lack hygiene at this expense.

Cum residue, [censored]

residue, stinky BO. For god sakes take a damn shower and put on MORE mones.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey man! Don\'t tell us to bathe! Who are you? A shill for the soap companies? Next

you\'ll be telling us to lather, rinse, repeat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Everybody has an agenda. Maybe he is afraid of the competition of

you sexy sweaty men.

DrSmellThis
02-22-2004, 03:49 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

...a bit exaggerated, but good humor tends to be that way! I had

a robust belly laugh on that one, believe me.

I, too, have come to believe in the power of DrSmellThis.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash
02-22-2004, 03:54 PM
He was joking.

(or at least I hope he was

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

I don\'t

know how serious TM is but my bathroom is being remodeled so I figure why not. I\'m not just going \"all

natural\" though. Mones are involved. Lots of them. Last night it was 3, 6\" rolls of SOE just below each arm pit

with 3 drops of PI on the chest along with 3 drops of A-E and 3 WAGG on the top of the head. I haven\'t showered

in two days and today I repeated the same application which I plan on doing each day for the next 6 or 7 days.

Things are already getting interesting. Lots of smiles and good conversations at the market with one of the young

bag girls getting lost in her thoughts while she was sacking up my groceries. I definitely had a positive sexual

effect on her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
02-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Come

Dr.Smellthis you know I marvel at your post, with gleaming eyes...and a low sigh of bliss...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I not only think you are onto something but I believe in the power

of a natural state. I am boycotting the bathroom altogether, it has taken away my masculine animalistic smell. For

all I know I could have been twice as strong if I got to smell my beautiful smell all the time. I have already

started the first phase and no one can stop me now. I have flashbacks of the days where we roamed through the earth

roaring like the mighty male warriors we once were.

Ash, thanks I know you are taking this seriously, and

the effects you are getting are going to increase exponentially, I got an idea for you buy a chasity belt for

yourself, you are going to need it with all those Ashoholics grabbing at your unwashed smegma induced male

entity!

Hornyman....come bro with a name like that, you know where it\'s at. I refuse to deny my bodily

fluids, washing them off, wiping them off is all part of denying one\'s own self. This is a form of societla

mentaldeconditionalinfluentialarthimaticundoingism . Besides I believe these natural scents once adjusted have a over

powering scent and allure. My semen is thus a part of me and I refuse to wipe it away, as a woman wouldn\'t give

up her baby.

It has only been a full day for me Ash, please keep us updated on your progress, I am glad to

see you are serious!

Anyone else who is ready to take the next step should also post, I think we could even

bottle some of natural stuff up and cut a deal with Bruce?

tallmacky
02-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Dr.Smellthis, I would like to get your opinion and if so your endorsement. I am ready to fly like a big happy pink

bird and soar into the new age of pheromone use. I think we can do this together hand in hand.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Grab a hold silly, and let\'s fly together soarrrrr!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif \"Here we are born to be kings of the whatever I forgot the

lyrics blah blah blah\" (highlander)

Ash, it is hard for me to avoid the bathroom also, though you are having

yours remodeled so you do not have a choice. I have chosen to disdain the bathroom, it\'s like when I walk in

society is taking away from me and sucking me dry to make me yet another product, it feels as if it is stripping me

nude and rubbing my special places. Yeah, it may be me \"taking a shower\" there, but society is suggesting me to.

I have some woods in the backyard, I have decided to release any excrement in a natural setting instead of the

bathroom. To be around the New England sap that drips and to acclimate my total pheromone signature. I am going fo

woodsy, jungle, warrior with gladiator booty funk.

The Romans didn\'t wipe themselves and they collected

gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator? It\'s your choice. You guys may laugh now, but

you just way 2 days from now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

DrSmellThis
02-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Dr.Smellthis, I would like to get your opinion and

if so your endorsement. I am ready to fly like a big happy pink bird and soar into the new age of pheromone use. I

think we can do this together hand in hand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Grab a hold silly, and

let\'s fly together soarrrrr! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif \"Here we are born to be kings of

the whatever I forgot the lyrics blah blah blah\" (highlander)

Ash, it is hard for me to avoid the bathroom

also, though you are having yours remodeled so you do not have a choice. I have chosen to disdain the bathroom,

it\'s like when I walk in society is taking away from me and sucking me dry to make me yet another product, it

feels as if it is stripping me nude and rubbing my special places. Yeah, it may be me \"taking a shower\" there,

but society is suggesting me to. I have some woods in the backyard, I have decided to release any excrement in a

natural setting instead of the bathroom. To be around the New England sap that drips and to acclimate my total

pheromone signature. I am going fo woodsy, jungle, warrior with gladiator booty funk.

The Romans didn\'t

wipe themselves and they collected gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator? It\'s your

choice. You guys may laugh now, but you just way 2 days from now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I approvve!! Verily I approve!!! And when our

enemies* raise their swords to smite us, we, most male warriors, shall rejoin: \"I doodied in my pants!!\" Hither

and yonder shall they run, cowering and confused by our anal musk!

Let us boldly go forth together. Strike

while the winds favor us! Today is a great day, and I smell like the north end of a southbound mule! I trust that if

you are going west, you are smelling East, my compatriot! I feel the strength of a thousand men! Let the competition

to inhale our musky air begin!

(* And with friends like you, who needs enemas?)

OCP
02-22-2004, 05:08 PM
He was joking.

(or at least I hope he was

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

I am not sure

if he is serious or not, but I hope not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
02-22-2004, 05:32 PM
So yess foo

dee be a commoner sucka criminal thee oh dee, we bes gladiators of time. Now how is my old english/roman english. It

ain\'t no William Drakken but it works. Hells yeah.

Enema? Isn\'t that liquid stuff up the butt? You are a

riot! I get that all the time (not joking). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will report back

later, thanks for the endorsement! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
02-22-2004, 05:35 PM

The Romans didn\'t wipe themselves and they

collected gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I want to be a Gladiator!!!

(Russel Crowe voice): Are you not entertained?!?!? Are you

not entertained?!?!?!

Ash
02-22-2004, 05:56 PM
I hear what

you\'re saying TM. There ain\'t nothin like a good dump in the woods to get you reconnected to nature. I

can\'t do the Roman thing though. Not this trip anyway. I got my eye on that little Diamond of a bag girl at the

market now that I know she\'s eyeing on me. There\'s stank and then there\'s STANK. I think I\'m going for

something in between. Remember Macky, we\'re explorers carving out new trail. Be bold but cautious.

Renegade
02-23-2004, 07:28 AM
That\'s

just plain nasty. Not bathing will get you noticed, but not in a good way that\'s for sure. You better rethink

this one tallmacky! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

pico
02-23-2004, 09:21 AM
didn;t you

realise he\'s been joking all along renegade... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
02-23-2004, 12:17 PM
I wouldn\'t

count on it. He sent me a PM, and it made a lot of sense.

Basic theory to work with: Adding Mones is Pretty

decent, but letting your OWN natural signature (which will be naturally balanced - the way mother nature intended)

develop and become noticable is the method here. He was exaggerating as far as some of the stuff was concerned, but

the basic premise seems sound.

Think I\'ll still shower, though.

Steve

bjf
02-23-2004, 01:13 PM
I wouldn\'t count on it. He sent me a PM, and it

made a lot of sense.

Basic theory to work with: Adding Mones is Pretty decent, but letting your OWN natural

signature (which will be naturally balanced - the way mother nature intended) develop and become noticable is the

method here. He was exaggerating as far as some of the stuff was concerned, but the basic premise seems

sound.

Think I\'ll still shower, though.

Steve

Ok, TM,

can we get the straight answer? What exactly are you are doing?

bjf
02-23-2004, 03:20 PM
By being so

hygiene-concious we are definitely limiting our natural pheromones - which serve as powerful attractants.

Our

smell values are also altered as well.

I remember reading about Chris Tucker, the actor, who went to Africa

to promote a movie. He said when he got off the plane, the nation he was in one of the worst smells he had ever

experienced.

However, all of the natives there didn\'t notice it.

Same thing happens with those who

work at dumps or sewage plants. Eventually they get used to the smell and do not notice it.

Because we use

soap to wash ourselves in today\'s society, people just are not used to the human smell like they were in the

caveman days.

I think EOs would help with this alot though. Preventing bad smells as well as covering bad

smells.

Ash
02-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Day three and the

STANK is on. Along with copious amounts of mones. No disasters to report yet. So far, so good! In fact maybe a

little too good. The conversations with various women I run into during the course of the day seem to be getting

longer and better. Had lunch with a woman I do a lot of remodel work for and the conversation started out by her

telling me she would never have an affair with anybody lest it destroy her marriage. I love fidelity but I was

wondering why the topic came up. Like what was on her mind.

I went to the market again today hoping that the

Diamond would be there. She was. We made eye contact and smiled at each other as I walked into the store. She came

over and bagged my food for me and.......walked out to the parking lot with me telling me that she had to collect

the shopping carts out in the lot. We had a nice chat as she walked with me to my truck. All the time I\'m talking

with her I\'m asking myself what the hell is going on. This girl is only 17. I\'m 50! What the F*** is happening

here. What is going on inside this chicks head that she\'s taking an interest in me. I\'m real confused about

things as I write this. Confused as in where is this thing going to go and do I really want it to go where my balls

want it to go and will I let my balls have their way or will good judgement prevail.

We\'ll see what tomorrow

brings. For now it\'s STANK ON!!!!!!

OCP
02-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Day three and the STANK is on. Along with copious

amounts of mones. No disasters to report yet. So far, so good! In fact maybe a little too good. The conversations

with various women I run into during the course of the day seem to be getting longer and better. Had lunch with a

woman I do a lot of remodel work for and the conversation started out by her telling me she would never have an

affair with anybody lest it destroy her marriage. I love fidelity but I was wondering why the topic came up. Like

what was on her mind.

I went to the market again today hoping that the Diamond would be there. She was. We made

eye contact and smiled at each other as I walked into the store. She came over and bagged my food for me

and.......walked out to the parking lot with me telling me that she had to collect the shopping carts out in the

lot. We had a nice chat as she walked with me to my truck. All the time I\'m talking with her I\'m asking myself

what the hell is going on. This girl is only 17. I\'m 50! What the F*** is happening here. What is going on inside

this chicks head that she\'s taking an interest in me. I\'m real confused about things as I write this. Confused

as in where is this thing going to go and do I really want it to go where my balls want it to go and will I let my

balls have their way or will good judgement prevail.

We\'ll see what tomorrow brings. For now it\'s STANK

ON!!!!!!

17 and 50....do not go there....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ash
02-23-2004, 10:42 PM
I know, I know!!!

It\'s driving me nuts though. She has the tightest, sweetest little ass you\'d ever want to see. It\'s been a

tortuous night for me. Probably for no reason. Realistically I can\'t actually see anything really happening.

I\'m probably just getting fog brained from my stench.

dcrew2000
02-23-2004, 10:48 PM
I know, I know!!! It\'s driving me nuts though.

She has the tightest, sweetest little ass you\'d ever want to see. It\'s been a tortuous night for me. Probably

for no reason. Realistically I can\'t actually see anything really happening. I\'m probably just getting fog

brained from my stench.

She might be your illegitimate daughter

from a past affair, get the support payment ready I can smell a sting

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
02-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Wait a few

months and go for it, man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
02-24-2004, 02:17 AM
What\'s goin\' on?...she\'s drunk and 17...need anyything else be said?

Rakesh
02-24-2004, 03:17 AM
Heh you know,

sometimes it\'s actually possible for people to develop friendship without molesting each other.
Teenage girls

often look for an older \"daddy\" as a good friend, but I\'ll be damned if that has to mean fluid exchange.

EXIT63
02-24-2004, 04:42 AM
She\'s lookin

for a father figure.

You dirty old bastard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
02-24-2004, 05:08 AM
I agree. A

lot of young girls treat older men like they would their dad, and a lot of older men consider it flirting.

But

it\'s not.

tallmacky
02-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Ash, great

to hear your results....I guess time will tell if they are a fluke eh?

As for me, this is the third day unto

pheromone God like status. Do I smell terrible? Well that is a matter of opinion. To those who have been stripped

bare by societies views would think I smelled like I took 3 dumps in a pool and decided to \"play\" with my feces,

splashing around about with the mushy brown as if a child? I make these remarks as you people could not even fathem

the millions of faint smells which I now exhibit and flourish. If you only had the knowlege of your primate urges,

you would haile me a beastily man.

So yes so far no bathing whatsoever, I have taken many excrement trips to

the woods and now have my own little spot covered with my man stains. The deer and monkey are quite beloved of that

spot, as even the animal kingdom have a little ol\' thing for the tallmacky -mones.

Ash, you would not

believe the results I have gotten, I have also refused to change my clothes, and people constantly make note of my

appearence....I apply synthetic mones such as AE (BUY YOUR AE) and the hits keep coming. Some squint their nose

too...I take it they are being over loaded with my pheromones and their only defense from falling into extasy is to

limit the amount they ingest nasally at once......By the way Ash have you used the moisture in your crotch region as

a way to wet your neck...I have and it is fantastic! Smells great. You guys are missing out on a lot, you have no

idea what it is like!

If anyone wants samples of my new scent I can scrape some off for you and FedEx it.

No one will stop me now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Pancho1188
02-24-2004, 11:17 AM
I am

officially scared of tallmacky...it must be the manly scent eminating from his body!!! I can\'t help but submit

to his dominating presence!!!

EXIT63
02-24-2004, 11:29 AM
I am officially scared of tallmacky...it must be

the manly scent eminating from his body!!! I can\'t help but submit to his dominating presence!!!

<hr

Hear that Bigbear. Time to knockoff the showering.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rakesh
02-24-2004, 11:32 AM
I actually

noticed other users of the forum heavily influenced by the none they\'re wearing:)

tallmacky
02-24-2004, 04:12 PM
\"We Nasty

Boyz! We make our own rules!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

This is a testament to my

pheromone dedication, I will have another report tomorrow.

DrSmellThis
02-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Ash, great to hear your results....I guess time

will tell if they are a fluke eh?

As for me, this is the third day unto pheromone God like status. Do I smell

terrible? Well that is a matter of opinion. To those who have been stripped bare by societies views would think I

smelled like I took 3 dumps in a pool and decided to \"play\" with my feces, splashing around about with the mushy

brown as if a child? I make these remarks as you people could not even fathem the millions of faint smells which I

now exhibit and flourish. If you only had the knowlege of your primate urges, you would haile me a beastily man.

So yes so far no bathing whatsoever, I have taken many excrement trips to the woods and now have my own little

spot covered with my man stains. The deer and monkey are quite beloved of that spot, as even the animal kingdom have

a little ol\' thing for the tallmacky -mones.

Ash, you would not believe the results I have gotten, I have also

refused to change my clothes, and people constantly make note of my appearence....I apply synthetic mones such as

AE (BUY YOUR AE) and the hits keep coming. Some squint their nose too...I take it they are being over loaded with my

pheromones and their only defense from falling into extasy is to limit the amount they ingest nasally at

once......By the way Ash have you used the moisture in your crotch region as a way to wet your neck...I have and it

is fantastic! Smells great. You guys are missing out on a lot, you have no idea what it is like!

If anyone

wants samples of my new scent I can scrape some off for you and FedEx it.

No one will stop me now!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DrSmellThis
02-24-2004, 05:57 PM
Well,

I\'ve only bathed with water in this time, and exfoliated my skin, but that\'s nothing new for me. I have washed

my hair and face once. I wipe after using the bathroom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I have

a date tonight with someone new, and expect the usual positive reactions to my bouquet.

burgerama1960
02-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Not

using soap at all? The ass butter must be like peanut butter after awhile. Going to need to use a pressure washer to

get that ass spackle out the crack. So much for bj\'s huh.

tallmacky
02-24-2004, 06:15 PM
Dr.smellthis, don\'t you think that is a bit extreme. I know it was only water, but that could seriously harm

your beautiful aura...I will never do that again.....

tell me about the hot day, and tell here there is a more

smellier and crude guy out there who will go by the name Dr.Tallmacky, but I don\'t fool around, I just smell so

intoxicating that it will knock ya out into sweet passionate dreams of glory for which many could never

obtain.

Dr.Smellthis STOP WASHING YOURSELF...and NEVER wipe your bottom! Shiet foo!

homeless
02-24-2004, 06:51 PM

from Dr.Smellthis about what our society accepts as normal, which is not. Bathing daily seems like a useless

recreational sport. I will have my own trial and see if the pheromones produced during this time are intoxicating

and beloving to females. I will not bath for a week at all, as I believe in the power of what Dr.Smellthis

says.

On top of this I will

- Use excess armpit

sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I will not touch this

substance

- No toilet paper whatsoever, I will go Roman

style

- I will not be washing my clothes as to risk manipulation of my beuatiful -mones

- No aritfical

scents

- No water will touch my skin as to ruin my delicate animalistic -mone call to the wild!

- If I do

sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- I will jog for 5 minutes periodically.

-

Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as \"lube\".

I believe in Dr.Smellthis! If

anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to reply to this post! Bjf are you with me bro?

Hey TallMacky,

Us homeless have been using this technique for

years. That\'s why there\'s so many of us, while all you homies (homies

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif = homeless lingo for people who live in homes) are busy

showering up, we homeless are busy fornicating in all the nasty back alleys, using our enhanced natural mones to

attract /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We should go out and get some girls, meet me behind the

dumpster in back of your place if you\'re interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
02-24-2004, 07:11 PM
Well, I\'ve only bathed with water in this time,

and exfoliated my skin, but that\'s nothing new for me. I have washed my hair and face once. I wipe after using

the bathroom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I have a date tonight with someone new, and

expect the usual positive reactions to my bouquet.

DST, you

have set me free. I no longer use soap or deoderant. The woen in the office are looking at me in a new way and my

wife is all over me. WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash
02-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Day 4. The STANK

is getting serious but an interesting blend of scents is beginning to form. Ripe SOE dominates. It\'s a sweet

beastly order. Many have scoffed at the good Dr. Think what you will but the dude is on to something. I\'m getting

tons of goodwill and friendly conversations with both men and women. Especially women. And younger women at that.

The Diamond is not the only teen that is being drawn to the STANK although she is showing the most forward signs of

being interested. Yesterday I mentioned to her that I was just up the street from the store where she works doing a

remodel on another building. To my big surprise she stopped in to see me today. She brought me a cookie. I think she

painted her jeans on. As we sat and talked I caught the occasional glimpse of a HUGE Camel Toe. She was not shy

about bending over either. But I was COOL. I don\'t know how, but I was. I\'m still dealing with the 17 year old

part but if this keeps up nature will no doubt do what nature does.

I\'m really wondering about the STANK

though. How far is too far? How much is too much. There has to be a breaking point which I don\'t want to reach

and ruin the possibility of at least a little fun. I\'m particularly worried about my crotch. I\'m thinking

about doing a no soap wash down there and then a nice mone cover scent. But what to use. Maybe a few drops of TE but

then again maybe some cops might be the thing. I read something about cops applied to that area being effective.

Anybody remember a post like that? Tomorrow should be interesting. The Diamond wanted to have lunch with me so I

told her I\' pick up some treats and she\'s going to meet me in the store lot on her break. A short drive to the

park and It\'s ShowTime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Good to hear you\'re sticking

with it Macky! Day 3 is a tough one. I think I almost astral traveled last night in my sleep. Very vivid dreams. I

might have been trying to leave my body. You know, more stench than my subconscious could deal with. I\'m worried

about the Roman thing you\'re doing TM. Have you given any thought to a nice organic TP?

OCP
02-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Day 4. The STANK is getting serious but an

interesting blend of scents is beginning to form. Ripe SOE dominates. It\'s a sweet beastly order. Many have

scoffed at the good Dr. Think what you will but the dude is on to something. I\'m getting tons of goodwill and

friendly conversations with both men and women. Especially women. And younger women at that. The Diamond is not the

only teen that is being drawn to the STANK although she is showing the most forward signs of being interested.

Yesterday I mentioned to her that I was just up the street from the store where she works doing a remodel on another

building. To my big surprise she stopped in to see me today. She brought me a cookie. I think she painted her jeans

on. As we sat and talked I caught the occasional glimpse of a HUGE Camel Toe. She was not shy about bending over

either. But I was COOL. I don\'t know how, but I was. I\'m still dealing with the 17 year old part but if this

keeps up nature will no doubt do what nature does.

I\'m really wondering about the STANK though. How far is too

far? How much is too much. There has to be a breaking point which I don\'t want to reach and ruin the possibility

of at least a little fun. I\'m particularly worried about my crotch. I\'m thinking about doing a no soap wash

down there and then a nice mone cover scent. But what to use. Maybe a few drops of TE but then again maybe some cops

might be the thing. I read something about cops applied to that area being effective. Anybody remember a post like

that? Tomorrow should be interesting. The Diamond wanted to have lunch with me so I told her I\' pick up some

treats and she\'s going to meet me in the store lot on her break. A short drive to the park and It\'s ShowTime!

Good to hear you\'re sticking with it Macky! Day 3 is a tough

one. I think I almost astral traveled last night in my sleep. Very vivid dreams. I might have been trying to leave

my body. You know, more stench than my subconscious could deal with. I\'m worried about the Roman thing you\'re

doing TM. Have you given any thought to a nice organic TP?

I

do not have the guts you guys have, but I have been a week w/o soap or deordeant for a week and the recepianist look

at me today and asked me what cologne I was wearing......boggle...I did not have cologne on, but I told her it was

something bullsh*t . She asked me for a drink after work. I am 45 and she is a HOT 23. Damn, I think she want me

to lay her....what do youguys think...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DrSmellThis
02-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Maybe

you\'re right, Tallmacky. Maybe you\'re right... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DrSmellThis
02-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Of course

I\'m on to something! when am I not?? ...Oh, sorry, that\'s ON something...

Elana
02-25-2004, 05:30 AM
I just want to

know if anybody is taking Tallmacky up on his offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If anyone wants samples of my new scent I can

scrape some off for you and FedEx it.

bjf
02-25-2004, 08:30 AM
I\'m still dealing with the 17 year old part but

if this keeps up nature will no doubt do what nature does.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
If nature does take its course, keep it to yourself so Bruce doesn\'t have to deal with

testifying at your statutory rape trial or doesn\'t have any legal suits from the parents who say he should have

seen it coming and alerted authorities.

I\'m not saying this to mock you or anything, I just wouldn\'t

want it on my forum if I was running a business, out of fear ofliability issues.

franki
02-25-2004, 08:39 AM
I don\'t know

if it is a good idea, but the official age of consent in Washington State is

http://www.ageofconsent.com/washington.htm (\"http://www.ageofconsent.com/washington.htm\")

bjf
02-25-2004, 08:41 AM
I don\'t know if it is a good idea, but the age

of consent in Washington State is 16, so that shouldn\'t be a

problem..

http://www.ageofconsent.com/washington.htm (\"http://www.ageofconsent.com/washington.htm\")

Wow Franki. You are good. Do you keep that website handy for

your excursions to the US?

Well, I guess there wouldn\'t be any legal issues, as long as Ash doesn\'t take

her on vacaction.

Skyy
02-25-2004, 11:39 AM
I have already

obtained the desired results I wanted from pheromones. At most I will not apply any deoderent and spray some heat

into my pits, but thats as far as I will go. I need to shower daily.

bjf
02-25-2004, 12:25 PM
I have already obtained the desired results I

wanted from pheromones. At most I will not apply any deoderent and spray some heat into my pits, but thats as far

as I will go. I need to shower daily.

Can someone tell me why

deo is bad for pheromones? I can see why anti-perspirant is, but not deoderant since it does not stop sweating.

DrSmellThis
02-25-2004, 03:20 PM
...because

deodorant kills ALL friendly bacteria, opening up conquered territory for the most opportunistic nasty microbes; and

screwing with the ability of your skin bacteria to make a balanced assortment of pheros from raw materials (e.g.,

A1, -dienol, DHEA-s).

bjf
02-25-2004, 05:21 PM
...because deodorant kills ALL friendly bacteria,

opening up conquered territory for the most opportunistic nasty microbes; and screwing with the ability of your skin

bacteria to make a balanced assortment of pheros from raw materials (e.g., A1, -dienol, DHEA-s).

<hr

Okay, so then won\'t backteia killing Eos, i.e. some
lavender or

sandalwood in the pits, do the same?

DrSmellThis
02-25-2004, 05:46 PM
The

sandalwood will control bacteria, inhibit some strains, allow others, but won\'t wipe everything out. It\'s more

a happy medium. I really like what it does to my bacteria.

Lavender or citrus in the pits would not be

recommended, especially for men. Base notes are preferable.

How do you tell exactly what works best for bacteria

profiles? Experiment, and it will soon be obvious what works for you.

tallmacky
02-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey doc,

great job atleast you got all doctor on his ass. No one f*cks with the m**herfuc*kin\' doc biatch!, as I didn\'t

feel like letting out all of my advanced knowledge.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doc

you are right again, and I have to wonder, do you some of you people here hate innocent children? Do you want to

harm the children of the world? Then why apply these evil societally manipulated products on yourself and the all of

the world\'s children? We should smell like the fluids we produce. A person smelling like cologne I find

revolting, instead she should smell like week old feces, semen, urine, sweat, ass, smegma, period juice, and all of

our other wonderful scents given to us by nature. We could all be 10x sexier, taller, stronger like the past were we

ate a animals raw ass and then we crapped on it and ate it again!

bjf, I would not wash a child in

rubbing alcohol, then why soap? If I had a child, I would tell him to never wash his \"no no\" place, heck with

all that available smegma he could have cheese and crackers every night. That was a joke, but I am sure he could

apply the smegma from his penis to behind his ears to make the girls get all butterflies in the stomach. Not a

joke.

So far I am AMAZED by the responses I have gotten. I do use pheromones from love-scent like AE/TE and

such, they only increase things 10 fold.

Ash I hope to hear your update. Balls deep brother.

Learn

something about the mythical power of Smegma, by the way the pictures contain scientific nudity....and great

smegma!

http://www.foreskin.org/smegma.htm (\"http://www.foreskin.org/smegma.htm\")

bundyburger
02-25-2004, 06:26 PM
Why, oh

why did I click on that link? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DrSmellThis
02-25-2004, 07:07 PM
...because

your lower self is desperate to return to Eden, wherein your cheese may mix with the goddess tomato sauce, in the

divine oven of Mother Nature\'s pizza!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I nominate Tallmacky for the \"funniest posts in the

history of L-S\"! I almost, almost lost my lunch with that last post -- which is a cryin\' shame, since I lost an

opportunity for my Divine technicolor breath to be solidified as a momument, a vegetable sculpture if you will, for

the phero gods! F*ck!

Ash
02-25-2004, 09:07 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Pancho1188
02-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh...my...God...

Ash and Franki should never say I go overboard again...because I bow down to the master. Mr.

Tallmacky---or should I say Master Tallmacky---I only dream of going that far and stretching the limits to your

extent. One day, when people realize your prowess, I timidly request that I may have my picture taken with you and

autographed to put up on my wall...I will tell my children about you.

Pancho

\"I award you no points, and

may God have mercy on your soul.\"

DrSmellThis
02-25-2004, 10:04 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Why the long face, Ash?

Ash
02-27-2004, 12:07 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
02-28-2004, 04:10 PM
It has been

exactly a week.

The results? Simply amazing, stunning, unbelievable!

.....but wow, I do need a

shower....bad.

Ash what happen with you man?

bjf
02-28-2004, 04:12 PM
It has been exactly a week.

The results? Simply

amazing, stunning, unbelievable!

.....but wow, I do need a shower....bad.

How do you know if it was the smegma or the wheel?

DrSmellThis
02-28-2004, 04:16 PM
The results? Simply amazing, stunning,

unbelievable!

Do regail us!

I find that the biggest reason

I need soap showers are due to buildup OD\'s from mones, not my actual body stank. I can only get away with a dab

or 2 of Edge per day, as well as minimizing the others, if I want to avoid soap. Still the hot water showers help

quite a bit even with that.

I say try some hot water and exfoliation with a scrubber of some kind, followed

by a cool rinse, then go for more!!!!!!!!!!!!

bjf
02-28-2004, 04:18 PM
DST, you are one

post away from turning 2000. Make it special!!! (please do not reply to this)

Come up with some new huge

theory or something.

One that hasn\'t been revealed.

Holmes
02-28-2004, 04:29 PM
No time for

theories. Right now Doc is partying like it\'s 1999. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

bjf
02-28-2004, 04:36 PM
No time for theories. Right now Doc is partying

like it\'s 1999. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

tallmacky
02-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Doc, thank

you for your unyielding love and support.

I have yet to shower, I think it is my old societal safe

masturbating with my new self. Not masturbating, I mean debating, man these over build up of my natural scent have

turned me into an alpha go get the punany type of guy....I feel that the warm water is not better than position, but

maybe I should, as I have gone roman style and no I haven\'t killed jesus, but I have not wiped my ass, not sure

which one is more of a \"sin\", with peoples \"clean freak\" mentalities of

today?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...and Doc what the hell is \"Regail\", sh*t, do I

need to bookmark Dictionary.com for myself...I am guess it means tell us in a proud mighty voice way?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doc, I just have to say that many have laughed at your battle

against aritifical smells, but I must agree that you are right, and an excellent lifestyle. To all the disbelievers,

get your stank on. Anyone who laughs at me or thinks we are fools you have no idea the amount of raw sexuality that

this envelopes.

I will tell my experiences after I hear from Ash, I\'m sure his were

mesmerizing.
--------

Holmes too funny man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash
02-28-2004, 05:41 PM
It has been exactly a week.

The results? Simply

amazing, stunning, unbelievable!

.....but wow, I do need a shower....bad.

I\'ve been busy STANKIN and sexin up the Diamond. Lots to

report.

First the \"sad, mad, sad\" icon post was cuz the D didn\'t show for our lunch and sex at the park

date. This gave me cause for concern and a little paranoia. Had she come to her senses? Had I reached the limit and

breaking point of STANK with her? I wasn\'t going to chase her down to find out. That would not have been COOL and

COOL is a very cool side effect of STANK. The following day she showed up at my job. This time with two cookies!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif And...that

wonderful Camel Toe which I\'ve grown so fond of. She was all apologies and ....lust! That was the reason for the

\"happy, shocking, happy\" icon post. I didn\'t have time to post anything beyond that cuz sex was on my mind

and another date had been set up.

Meanwhile my STANK had grown. By Friday it was ALL POWERFUL !!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif A weeks worth of SOE and PI buildup along with my own BO had

created a musky, rutting beast odor that\'s really beyond description except to say that it had a profound effect

on the D. When she was apologizing to me for the no-show I offered her a comfort hug to let her know everything was

cool. I could actually feel her begin to tremble and weaken as she buried her head in my chest. Two deep breaths of

my STANK was all it took before I could feel her using my body to hold herself up. I could have taken her on the

spot. Right there next to the table saw. But I was COOL. Realizing the effect I was having on her I decided to take

it to the max. I wanted to make her ache for me. I wanted to make her want and need me and the STANK like she

wanted and needed her next breath. The STANK can be cruel but it is really a kindness in the long run. That was my

STANK thinking anyway. And I was right !!! When we got together later that evening the build up of raw sexuality

between us was like hot liquid TNT. It was hard for me standing with her next to the table saw though. Those sweet

young lips. That prefect tight ass....not to mention that incredible jean eating Camel Toe.

That\'s all I can

do for now. I got another date with the D /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. More later.

Sacogoo
02-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Hmmm. I was

using the excuse of being environmentally conscience as to why I was going 5 days on average without showering. I

also was wearing the same clothes (socks, underwear, et al.) during these periods. I was also working out 2 hours a

day pretty hard, and jogging in the morning.

I figured that it would be a hepcat cool daddy thing with all the

ELF/Greenpeace chicks, substantially lower my utility bill at the same time, and have myself surrounded by such a

magnanimous naturalistic pheromone aura that I would be considered irresistible to any female within a three block

radius. Funny thing though, and contrary to my original thinking, there ain\'t that many tree hugging, spotted

owl loving nympho\'s as one would think that there would be out there, and I found that I was becoming rather

repugnant, even to my own nose. Hell, a splash of Primal was an olafactory upgrade to the fetid, stinking mass of

odiferous putresence that was my personage by the fifth day. When you start to offend even yourself, it\'s

probably time to take a shower.

However, as a side note, there was the time that I went 30 days without a

shower stuck out in the middle of the Mojave desert with nothing but the same, single damp cloth to wipe my delicate

areas with each morning. Now, that was a stink of such grostesque pungenacity (don\'t worry, I have an English

degree, so it\'s like I have a license to make up words) that no mere words can describe how foul a living human

can possibly reek. Sex anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bigdog
02-28-2004, 06:55 PM
With those

awesome results I\'m think of stanking it up this week too. I wonder if working out at my health club will

intensify and magnify my raw animal stench!

By the way how are your testes and all looking.Pretty dry,etc.

Please don\'t get too graphical!

Sacogoo
02-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Cpt writes:

live under the assumption that everyone outside

their country is abnormal in some way

They aren\'t?

franki
02-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Cpt writes:
</font><blockquote><font

live under the assumption that everyone outside their country is abnormal in

some way

They aren\'t?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Depends on your point of view.. Outside of your country we think it is the other way around..

Pancho1188
02-29-2004, 11:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Cpt writes:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
live under the assumption that everyone outside their country is abnormal in some way

<hr

They aren\'t?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Depends on your point of view.. Outside of your country we think it is the other way around..

I think we\'re

all nuts. I\'m an equal-opportunity critic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
02-29-2004, 11:18 AM
A couple are

fruits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

apple
02-29-2004, 01:59 PM
not using soap

to clean is one thing... but rinsing should be required :P

also clean your asses people, at the VERY LEAST!

underwear streaks is the biggest turn off ever...

sorry im just sorta grossed out by the not wiping the ass

comments ive seen. i under stand the experimenting with natural mones and not bathing etc... but come on, [censored]

is never sexy! *wishes for a vomit emote right now*

Ash
02-29-2004, 03:35 PM
It was pretty

intense when we finally got together on Friday night. She didn\'t have much time cuz of some family thing she had

to do with her Mom but she said she wanted to spend some time with me. Ah, okay. We met at the park and I got into

her car. Bigger back seat. Not enough time to get her out to my place which is what I wanted but all things

considered, especially the 17 year old part, probably a good idea. We drove to the State Park just a few miles down

the road and quickly got in the back seat.

Thursday morning, in anticipation of our getting together later that

day which, as you know, didn\'t happen, I put a few drops of cops and one drop of PI on my tingly parts. I

repeated same on Friday morning just in case. The STANK was GLORIOUS!!! The lighting wasn\'t all that good in the

woods and the back seat but when she got down there I actually think I saw her eyes roll up inside her head. It was

FINE!!! It was just FINE!!! But mystifying to me at the same time. How did this young girl acquire the knowledge to

be able to give soooo much pleasure? How? What is up with this chick anyway? No tats. No piercings. I didn\'t

ponder the questions I had for long. I just indulged myself in her. It was FINE!!!! Just FINE!!!! And very sweet

too. We left the world together for a little over an hour. It ended with us both wanting more. She wanted to sneak

out and meet with me later that nigh but I was done in and told her we\'d have to hook up on Saturday. She said

that was great and I should come over to her house cuz her Mom would be out for the night. It sounded like a very

bad idea but I lost my COOL and agreed. One should always trust one\'s instincts.

Saturday morning the STANK

was foul!! Beyond comprehension. Beyond STANK. What with the mixing of sex from the night before the STANK had taken

a quantum jump. What to do. My STANK thinking made me go for it. A couple more drops of cops on my tingly parts, one

more PI and..... two D\'s of WAGG just in case. I was good to go. We met at the park again and then off to her

house. I still had a bad feeling about going over there but when I got in her car she had SEX written all over her.

It was like a neon sign and I wasn\'t going to do battle. The STANK was pulling me out in some giant sex rip tide.

Sometimes ya just got to go with the flow. Plus I was very curious about her living situation.

When we pulled

into her driveway things started to make sense. Trash everywhere. A couple of old tires too. Dog crap. A dirty

diaper. I could hear a dog barking out back. He didn\'t sound friendly. We got inside the house. It was trashed

from one end to the other. A weeks worth of dishes in the sink. As soon as the door closed she was all over me. My

pants were unzipped within seconds and she started to go to work. It was fine. But not FINE. I was stunned by it

all. My pants are down at my knees. She\'s on her knees. I\'m looking at her and then I\'m looking at how she

lives. There\'s a STANK coming from the sink that\'s way beyond my STANK. Is that possible?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif There\'s a pile of crap next to the couch. It is possible.

Where am I? What pit of hell did I fall into? Oh the humanity. The Horror...the Hoorrroor....But I was COOL. The

STANK had taken me over the edge. I was drifting in a sea of STANK.

I won\'t go into details except to write

that the sex got about as filthy as the house. Not dirty mind you. FILTHY!! It was wonderful!! It truly STANK !!!

After about two hours or so things started heading south. She wanted me to do her in her Mom\'s bed (what\'s up

with that?), so that\'s where we were when her Mom came home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh the

humanity.

Icarus
02-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Bow down and

kneel, mortals.

Ash
02-29-2004, 04:17 PM
Apple. I\'m sure

I speak for all who indulge in the STANK and share our experiences here on the Forum. The STANK is most offensive to

be sure. Only the bold and the truly brave dare experiment in STANK. It is NOT for the faint or light hearted. I

understand your concerns and ecco them. Please be assured that at no time has my pooper shoot been involved in the

STANK. He is my good friend and I maintain him well. As my Mother used to tell me when I was very short. \"Take

care of your pooper and it will take care of you\". I took her words to heart early on and they have server me

well. As has my pooper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I hope this brief note puts your concerns

to rest. At least for my part.

tallmacky
02-29-2004, 04:17 PM
As Steve put

it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ash, you are truly an inspiration to anyone who uses their

natural scents to attract the ladies. You are a modern day Pheromone legend. I can only hope that you will share

with us more, the story was incredible.

As for the ladies, does this not turn you on? Could you resist Ash\'s

scent of desire? I doubt it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Apple, this is a man that women

love, regardless of skid marks in the briefs.

krtel
02-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Sorry guys, but

this idea sounds like a really bad idea to me. If you want pheromones, just wear the LS ones.

Krish

apple
02-29-2004, 05:17 PM
oh man this is

so nasty! *barf icon needed many times here*

only a girl who lived in a house of trash and was trashy like that

would be able to handle a stink so stinky bad! *barf barf barf* i like clean cocks attached to clean bodies! not

saying you have to shower obsessivly or soap all parts all the time... just not DIRTY where you can scrape at skin

with nails and have an inch of gross stuff under your nail from off the surface of skin

ugh im gonna go hurl my

dinner now

tallmacky
02-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry guys, but this idea sounds like a really bad

idea to me. If you want pheromones, just wear the LS ones.

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I thought this type of bigotry died out years ago.

krtel
02-29-2004, 05:43 PM
This isn\'t

bigotry - it\'s my 2 cents. You won\'t get very far with this idea. In fact, I see this to be a detrimental

thing. Hygeine is like an unwritten requirement that women have for guys. It is advice - you can take it or leave

it.

Krish

bjf
02-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Krtel, he was

kidding.

Ash
02-29-2004, 07:49 PM
oh man this is so nasty! *barf icon needed many

times here*

only a girl who lived in a house of trash and was trashy like that would be able to handle a stink so

stinky bad! *barf barf barf* i like clean cocks attached to clean bodies! not saying you have to shower obsessivly

or soap all parts all the time... just not DIRTY where you can scrape at skin with nails and have an inch of gross

stuff under your nail from off the surface of skin

ugh im gonna go hurl my dinner now

<hr

Apple. \"just not DIRTY where you can scrape at skin with nails and have

an inch of gross stuff under your nail\". You write about the STANK as though you had an intimacy and a knowledge

that could only have been gained by personal experience with it. Oh, be still my heart. Could it be true? Have you?

Do you know the STANK? Personally?

apple
02-29-2004, 07:52 PM
i know someone

who had the stank who didnt have the stank when i started dating them... the stank made me run like nothing before

it! the horror of it all... what are men thinking? just SHOWER! jump in some kind of clean water!!! or expect some

more stank in the form of a coat of vomit :P

Ash
02-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Oh. OK

tallmacky
02-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Oh. OK

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Apple........you hurt Ash\'s tender feelings.

apple
02-29-2004, 09:12 PM
why? cause i

wasnt the stanky one? and i ran from a stanky person? hey everyone has different taste, mine just prefers

non-stankers. if he finds a hot amazing woman who loves him and his stank more power to him, but me, ill never be a

stank groupie

Ash
02-29-2004, 09:34 PM
why? cause i wasnt the stanky one? and i ran from a

stanky person? hey everyone has different taste, mine just prefers non-stankers. if he finds a hot amazing woman who

loves him and his stank more power to him, but me, ill never be a stank groupie

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Icarus
03-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Only cuz she

hasn\'t smelled your smell, Ash.

(remember folks: all natural pheromone signature. Your

signature reflects your genetic makeup, and a women is more attracted naturally to a man whose genetics compliment

{fill in the parts she is missing} in the thought that the offspring shall be healthier.)

Let nature\'s

goodness abound.

Steve

P.S. Me? I already have a girlfriend, so I\'m gonna go have a shower.

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey Ash,

pick your head up, you\'re a champion. Us nasty boyz stick together, we make smegma so foul they can\'t detect

it, we make armpit sweat so sweet they all want to drink it....Nasty boyz run this game!

Our brother in stank,

Dr.Smellthis has pm\'ed me, and given us kind words of encouragement, he has decided to save post 2,000 for

something more stankmemorable.

Re: Hunks of

Festering Love

Unfortunately, I cannot post in the STANK thread, or any other thread at

this time, as I am saving my 2000th post for something truly monumental, by you guys\' suggestion. But I wanted to

lend my support.

Ash should not be sad, but should give compassion to his L-S sister instead. Apple\'s post

was so moving, I can smell the pungent, musky emotion of the moment vaporizing off myself in waves of convection.

Poor, deprived Apple! God as my witness, she lost her STANK VIRGINITY in an unpleasant way! So now she mistakes inch

thick layers of gooey, putrid, discolored, dead skin under her fingernals for heaps of lovin\' man STANK. This

touches me with sadness, since proper STANK, assisted by a loofah, keeps one\'s skin smooth and healthy like a

baby\'s butt; a butt of perfect, exemplary health, which joyfully sits in it\'s own piss and excrement most of

the day, as nature would have it! So someone needs to give this fine, STANK THIRSTY young woman reassurance. I bet

her SO would like to log in and join the dialogue. Nothing proves your devotion quite like a healthy STANK.

(Maybe you could paste this in the thread as a good deed.)

bjf
03-01-2004, 04:37 PM
sniff

sniff

*standing ovation*

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 04:39 PM
This isn\'t bigotry - it\'s my 2 cents. You

won\'t get very far with this idea. In fact, I see this to be a detrimental thing. Hygeine is like an unwritten

requirement that women have for guys. It is advice - you can take it or leave it.

Krish

<hr

Krtel, we do apply l-scent -mones, heck our pheromone and natural

scent is increased dramatically with the pheromones here...I apply them religiously baby, but nothing can replace

the human scent, but pheromones are very powerful tools to go along with this.

Bigotry? Maybe a bit too

strong, but I find your words soaked in anti-stank sentiment....Are you an Anti-stankian? Or should I say Anti-Human

(which is never mentioned of Humans)? I also find this alarming and thought this type of thinking and cruelity died

out with the \"bath every day\" ages.....This will be overcomed, you cannot stop us now, we will march in the

millions.

......one day you may not shower either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Thanks BJF I

find this emotionally and uplifting also, to say I didn\'t cry would be a bold face lie, my machismo is weakened

when I see a fellow Stankian fighting Anti-Stankian mentality! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
03-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Thanks BJF I find this emotionally and uplifting

also, to say I didn\'t cry would be a bold face lie, my machismo is weakened when I see a fellow Stankian fighting

Anti-Stankian mentality! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

On a serious note, I think your humor is taking away from this

whole thing, if you are for real. I suspect Ash is really doing all of this, and is just following your lead in the

humor department, but who the hell knows with you TM. Your history of fingerfuck posts has shown my what a jokster

you are.

If you are for real, cut the talk about piss and feces, it is funny as hell but it is taking away from

what you are your brothers are trying to say about STANK because nobody knows if any of your posts are being

serious.

If you are just doing this for laughs, keep on going, because you are giving me quite a few.

krtel
03-01-2004, 05:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font

This isn\'t bigotry - it\'s my 2 cents. You won\'t get very far with

this idea. In fact, I see this to be a detrimental thing. Hygeine is like an unwritten requirement that women have

for guys. It is advice - you can take it or leave it.

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Krtel, we do apply l-scent -mones, heck our pheromone and natural scent is increased

dramatically with the pheromones here...I apply them religiously baby, but nothing can replace the human scent, but

pheromones are very powerful tools to go along with this.

Bigotry? Maybe a bit too strong, but I find your words

soaked in anti-stank sentiment....Are you an Anti-stankian? Or should I say Anti-Human (which is never mentioned of

Humans)? I also find this alarming and thought this type of thinking and cruelity died out with the \"bath every

day\" ages.....This will be overcomed, you cannot stop us now, we will march in the millions.

......one day you

may not shower either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Dude, you\'re insane...lol. Do whatever you want - I have no intentions of stopping you. Just

don\'t be surprised if you see the chicks running from you, lol.

Krish

apple
03-01-2004, 08:11 PM
ok so let me get

this straight, stankers are acctually clean people who just use their natural scent plus mones plus EOs to help

increase their sexyness!? so someone with REAL stank isnt some nasty homeless kinda pooh stinky? clean natuaral body

smells are great, its the dirty sickly nasty ones that make me wanna barf!!

pm me if ya wanna get into more

details with me and not waste posts :P

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Apple, if

you want to experience the Stank I am sure either Ash or I could scrape some off and send it to you...Is USPS

good?

Krish, I respect your opinion, but I must say for a new world of acceptance we need to stop the

Anti-stankian attitude, this is a progressive forum and to tell you the truth I was shocked to see the ignorance of

many about the Stankian people, I knew Dr.Smell went through a lot, but I would have never thought to this

degree.

bjf, you are one cool cat!

*Fighting Anti-stankianism*

apple
03-01-2004, 08:22 PM
ya know it seems

to me that just because we\'re not attracted to the stank we\'re being picked on! I mean we\'re allowed to be

attracted to soap smells or cleanlyness! theres nothing wrong with that! stank isnt everything, just like looks arnt

everything etc etc, just cause someone lacks something (in this case stank) doesnt mean theyre any less a man :P

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 08:22 PM
stankers

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Apple, I find this a little derogatory, if you are not going to Stink it up, we prefer to be

known was \"Hygiene non-reliant Persons\". If you do chose to partake, we then feel \"Stankers\" is not

offensive at all....

Join us or atleast try it out...tis fun....though I do think about showers much

more....mmmmmmmm.

bjf
03-01-2004, 08:25 PM
ok so let me get this straight, stankers are

acctually clean people who just use their natural scent plus mones plus EOs to help increase their sexyness!? so

someone with REAL stank isnt some nasty homeless kinda pooh stinky? clean natuaral body smells are great, its the

dirty sickly nasty ones that make me wanna barf!!

pm me if ya wanna get into more details with me and not waste

I think DST does a mix of both...trying to control the

stink with EOs, saunas, exfoliating hot showers with water, perhaps diet, so he has a good natural scent, but I

think he still likes a little stink to give him the mone edge.

Anyway, all this has been lost in the revealry,

but I wish some of those things could be put back to the forefront.

It just isn\'t practical or useful to go

around smelling bad, but it is useful to have the natural mones going and trying to limit bacteria (though some is

beneficial according to DST) and have a good natural scent. I think the point of what he believes is getting

misinterpretted somtimes, though I think it is important to note that some of these techniques could get the woman

to you only to push her away if you take it to far. Grunge is not appreciated when it becomes a concious scent.

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 08:26 PM
ya know it seems to me that just because we\'re

not attracted to the stank we\'re being picked on! I mean we\'re allowed to be attracted to soap smells or

cleanlyness! theres nothing wrong with that! stank isnt everything, just like looks arnt everything etc etc, just

cause someone lacks something (in this case stank) doesnt mean theyre any less a man :P

<hr

Maybe it is a bit of reverse Stankism, but you are by far the majority,

Dr.Smellthis and I are just trying to get by. We are trying to just show you an option, which can make you highly

desired.

and yeah looks are just about everything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

apple
03-01-2004, 08:31 PM
i agree

increasing the quality of your natural scent is a great idea. but keep it clean, i think thats the best

thing.

personally i disagree with the looks being everything comment! i love looking good personally, and i like

people who try to improve on their looks (keep shaved nicely, hair cut, dress nice etc) but honestly, a good mind

makes people LOOK good, and stupidity or rudeness etc makes people ugly (to me at least)

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 08:36 PM
a bit of

sarcasm.

bjf
03-01-2004, 08:39 PM

<hr

TM, you are the little brother I never had

(William Hung singing

\"Can you feel the love tonight\" in the background)

tallmacky
03-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Thanks, bjf

William Hung is one guy that does not need the

phero\'s...he is getting so much ass now, after this American Idol business. He doesn\'t look like he showers

either btw... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.williamhung.net (\"http://www.williamhung.net\")

bjf
03-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Any guy who is

Hung doesn\'t need pheros. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And yes, he does appear to be a

\"greaser\".

OCP
03-02-2004, 05:30 AM
nicely, hair cut, dress nice etc) but honestly, a

good mind makes people LOOK good, and stupidity or rudeness etc makes people ugly (to me at least)

<hr

Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

bjf
03-02-2004, 05:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font

nicely, hair cut, dress nice etc) but honestly, a good mind makes people LOOK

good, and stupidity or rudeness etc makes people ugly (to me at least)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What is so confusing about that?

OCP
03-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Tallmacky, you are

the stank master. I really tried to pull it off, butI missed my hot showers in the AM. Also, I started getting

complaints around the office, so my boss had to \"counsel\" me on \"good hygene\". What the hell does she know.

I was getting more attention, in a good way, than I was ever getting before. I think some biatch in the office

complained. Not really because of stank, but because I was blowing her off for being a biatch. She trys to talk to

me almost every day and she is a good looking girl, but I am not into biatches, so she got jelous and went to HR who

then called my boss.

Oh well, now I have a rep and it is carrying over.

bjf
03-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Tallmacky, you are the stank master. I really

tried to pull it off, butI missed my hot showers in the AM. Also, I started getting complaints around the office,

so my boss had to \"counsel\" me on \"good hygene\". What the hell does she know. I was getting more

attention, in a good way, than I was ever getting before. I think some biatch in the office complained. Not really

because of stank, but because I was blowing her off for being a biatch. She trys to talk to me almost every day and

she is a good looking girl, but I am not into biatches, so she got jelous and went to HR who then called my

boss.

Oh well, now I have a rep and it is carrying over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
03-02-2004, 08:50 AM
OCP, good to

hear your story. It was an incredible read. They say they don\'t want us in there workplace? Anti-Stankian is so

vile and disgusting, but you fought well my smell-brother.

Those ladies seemed to have went crazy eh? Blame it on

the funk, baby.

franki
03-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Tallmacky, you are the stank master.

He is toxic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

krtel
03-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Apple, if you want to experience the Stank I am

sure either Ash or I could scrape some off and send it to you...Is USPS good?

Krish, I respect your opinion, but

I must say for a new world of acceptance we need to stop the Anti-stankian attitude, this is a progressive forum and

to tell you the truth I was shocked to see the ignorance of many about the Stankian people, I knew Dr.Smell went

through a lot, but I would have never thought to this degree.

*Fighting

Anti-stankianism*

Why do we recommend a cover scent for the

unscented androstenone products? Don\'t answer it, but think about it.

DrSmellThis
03-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Krtel,

-none is a concentrated chemical, not a natural STANK.

STANK is like bull riding. You stay on that beast as

long as you can, but then something usually happens to throw the STANK off balance, given our imperfect

diets/lifestyles. So an occasional soap shower cleanses accumulated toxins and is therefore good for your liver. You

can always run to the gym afterwards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif On the other hand, soap

showers wouldn\'t be necessary if we led healthier lives, unless we got some stubborn external substance on us we

needed to wash off.

Brother OCP\'s office scenario is typical of Western culture. STANK weeds out the

bi-otches or inappropriate women. Most will love it. But some just have incompatible body chemistries to yours. Or

maybe they are afraid of their own animal passions. This weeding out is usually a good thing, but not always at

work. It\'s best to work away from those, but the thing about work is that incompatible folks have little choice

but to be next to one another. The one guy at my last close-quarters job who got complaints about his hyiene

nonetheless had more than one hot girlfriend in the time that I knew him, and yet looked like a real

dork, with his Hawiian shirts, beer gut, and bad hair. Having said all that, I think brother OCP could have lasted

much longer even at work, however; with water showers, exfoliation, the liberal use of sandalwood, and

saunas.

In all profound seriousness, brothers and sisters, a return to STANKDOM could easily save the planet,

neutralizing ozone-destroying chemicals, and painting God\'s spaceship with brotherly and sisterly love, if only

we\'d let it! Thanks, OCP for your gallantry on behalf of STANKDOM. Now we need a sister brave enough to nurture

the raw passion of her STANK. Join us! Muuuhuuhhahaha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bjf
03-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Now we need a sister brave enough to nurture the

raw passion of her STANK. Join us! Muuuhuuhhahaha!

Frenchie?

Mtnjim
03-02-2004, 12:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Now we need a sister brave enough to nurture the raw passion of her STANK.

Join us! Muuuhuuhhahaha!

Frenchie?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Damn Sam, haven\'t seen her around here for a long time. Wonder whatever happened to her.

tallmacky
03-03-2004, 01:32 PM
We need a

female to participate...that would be incredible, especially if she was having a menstrual cycle....mmmmmm the smell

of the oily residue of a period. The amount of pheromones in this bundle is enough to fall madly in heaven.....sniff

sniff, yum yum. Some of you ladies really shouldn\'t be using Tampons and cleaning your sweet spots so much.

Atleast rub a bit of the \"after matter\" on your bosoms.

I have contemplated showering, I just may, it has

been almost 2 weeks. I still feel like if I do I am giving up on my Stankian brothers, and giving way to the

Anti-Stankian Bigots, but I think Dr.Smell this would allow me to have a girly exfoliation and warm water

dance.

In your face Krtel my Stankia Dr. told you foo\'! J/K

Ash any updates would be interesting to hear,

have you showered, how much booty are you getting from Garbage girl....I know I know tons.

marvin
05-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Tallmacky, I do

believe that in another post I advocated showering at night, and wearing clothes at night, not brushing teeth, etc

and you were the one that told me you didn\'t think you would sacrifice hygiene for extra pheromones...

It

seems that since I\'m out of the picture you have to take up the slack, you crazy a** mf...

Bart

BigGulp
05-09-2004, 09:34 AM
You stopped

brushing your teeth? That\'s gross! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Friendly1
05-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Please let

this thread die the mean, quick death it deserved before it was started.

Yes, I chuckled heartily. I would say

it\'s got some funny material. But the last thing we need is more unbathed geeky guys trying to get laid.

It\'s not that I mind the so-called competition shooting themselves in the foot like that. I just can\'t stand

the smell.

DZorro
05-10-2004, 12:21 AM

says.

On top of this I will

- Use excess armpit

sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I will not touch this

substance

- No toilet paper whatsoever, I will go Roman

style

- No aritfical

scents

- If I do

sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- I will jog for 5 minutes periodically.

-

Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as \"lube\".

I believe in Dr.Smellthis! If

anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to reply to this post! Bjf are you with me bro?

Hey Tallmacky, how did it go ?? Are you still going to try more of

these escapades, with no showering involved ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DZorro,

real_wiseman
05-10-2004, 12:42 AM

So those who travel

to Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded question but what the hell.

ROTFL!
There are probably unwashed people all over the

world...and I don\'t think that Europeans are more unwashed than Americans....

If you want my opinion -

but you probably won\'t - I think that not showering, not cleaning the hands after a visit to the bathroom, not

using *toiletpaper*, sneezing in the hand is TOTALLY gross...

You probably won\'t get laid if that is your

goal.
I wouldn\'t be attracted to a girl that hadn\'t showered or kept their teeth or whatever for a *week*,

and the opposite is probably true also.

Now clean up your act and take a shower man!

Cheers,

db

a.k.a. real_wiseman

DrSmellThis
02-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Admit it, you all missed this

thread! :D

Silcat
02-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Why don't you make a real serious

experiment? Be a week without showering but do not exercise or sweat, change underwear, socks and boxers (not

shirts) and WIPE YOUR ASS!! Than friday night put some good cologne and go out, now that's one experiment i would

like to ear about!!

Marlboro_man
02-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Well Doc, that was a great

read but do you know whatever happened to Ash and TM? How often do you use soap? Do you think lack of soap affects

things like acne and rashes?

DrSmellThis
02-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Those guys were banned.

OK,

here's the whole routine: I take hot water showers on most days, and exfoliate my whole body with a loofah once a

week or more.

But I use soap only when something gets especially dirty for some reason (which is rarely);

during occasional full body skin cleanses/exfoliations (like yesterday, after a long overdue sauna -- hadn't done

all that since December); and to wash off phero application spots. I wash my hands a normal amount, however; wash my

face with a gentle natural exfoliating cleanser every third day or so (because I have always had big pores and that

keeps them tight. Otherwise cold water splashes work great.); and wash my hair once or twice a week (which I'd do

less if I didn't have oily hair -- rinsing usually works fine). That's it.

Given all these factors, the

less I use soap the luckier I am with women. I just take that as a boring fact at this point. I wish I didn't

have to use soap at all. The biggest reason I have to is the use of pheromones, which have to be washed off due to

conversions. There are certain compromises I try, but I won't go into it here.

I haven't used deodorant in

many years, and I never stink. I only receive compliments on my smell.

It's been a 'good winter', and I

attribute part of this to 'enlightened' hygiene habits. ;)

tim929
02-15-2005, 12:17 AM
:blink: PLEASE!!! FOR THE SAKE OF

ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD....WIPE!!!!:run:

CptKipling
02-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Admit it, you

all missed this thread! :D
Yup, I have a lump in my throat.

Is it vomit, is it nostalgia, who knows?

:D

MOBLEYC57
02-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Okay, who has washed since this

thread, somehow, reappeared? :blink: Raise your hand like this :wave: come on, raise it. :rant:

Folks,

STANK has returned! :box: TMack, is that you!? :POKE:

DrSmellThis
02-17-2005, 12:46 AM
Well Doc,

that was a great read but do you know whatever happened to Ash and TM? How often do you use soap? Do you think lack

of soap affects things like acne and rashes?I 've noticed less acne and rashes.

StrikerWolf8
02-17-2005, 01:01 AM
I 've

noticed less acne and rashes.
I've noticed the same decrease in acne since I took up your advice

several weeks ago and decreased my soap and shampoo usage dramatically – ultimately to none at all on most days of

the week.

I take hot water showers on most days, and exfoliate my whole body with a

loofah once a week or more.

You are right, though; hot water rinsing is necessary on most days.

Particularly for someone such as myself who has inherited oily skin. Not too much of a problem on my body, but my

hair on my head begins to look a bit greasy after a week – and that is despite rinsing and extensive combing under

the water to clear excess oils out. Not bad, mind you, but I think that’s because I’m a guy with long hair and that

gives me something into which I can spread the oil.

Marlboro_man
02-17-2005, 01:01 AM
I 've

noticed less acne and rashes.Thanks as always doc.

DrSmellThis
02-17-2005, 01:40 AM
I've

noticed the same decrease in acne since I took up your advice several weeks ago and decreased my soap and shampoo

usage dramatically – ultimately to none at all on most days of the week. The decrease in acne is most

probably due to a healthier, more natural bacterial environment.

Kardz
11-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Quite possibly one of the funniest

threads (and most truthful) i've read in years.

I think mordern day habbits and technology have screwed up alot

of things humans would be better off with.

I, the newest apprentice of the STANK, wish to revive this thread and

give tribute to the earliest humans that lived and breathed the STANK and the new lords of STANK that have boldly,

and fearlessly, repioneered the STANK and brought it to us both in the form of experiences and wisdom, and to us in

the form of a science.

Stankonia,
Ryan

DrSmellThis
11-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Welcome to Stankville.

I've

received one B.O. complaint in the past six months. It was about my armpits, from a woman in a bar. It was on a rare

day that I had soap showered. I'm pretty sure that the natural bacteria keeps the stink away for me.

Big M
11-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah ok keep thinking you'll

attract women without bathing for aweek . I would have some serious issues with any women who would be attracted to

a man that grossly stinks , Another words she has no hygiene of her own . Ladies come on and chime in here on this

subject . I find it quite funny how many of the men would even consider such a thing as not bathing for aweek . I

bet the wives of you married men would have a differant take on this , or should i say only single guys with no wife

/girlfriend would ever get away with such an experiement. LOL

Kardz
11-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Mike,

Your thinking of stank

people, not "THE STANK".

Read the 5 pages worth of history and theory in the thread and then the sometimes

atrocious yet fantastic and amazing "THE STANK" will reveal itself to you in a sudden apiffany.

Or if your old

enough, and you weren't completely stoned, you might remember a brief comeback in THE STANK during the rise of the

hippies.

Some were stank, but some were "STANKEN".

Us guys didn't ALWAYS have Alberto VO-5 and Dial after

all.

belgareth
11-28-2005, 06:53 PM
I bet

the wives of you married men would have a differant take on this , or should i say only single guys with no wife

/girlfriend would ever get away with such an experiement. LOL
I don't even want to think about what my SO

would say, it would certainly be colorful. If the shoe was on the other foot, I know what I would say...over the

phone or from another room. Yuck!

Mtnjim
11-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Us guys didn't ALWAYS

have Alberto VO-5 and Dial after all.

Yes, but there was always patchouli oil!!:angel:

tim929
11-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Hygene is very inportant.Daily

bathing isnt a bad idea.But what comes into question is the soap that we use.As a matter of practice when I

shower,most of the time I dont use soap.Hot water should be enough for daily grunge as long as you dont work as a

ditch digger or sovel manuer for a living.Soap showers a couple times a week and the rest of the time its just hot

water.This is usualy sufficent to remove any unpleasant things from your body while not unnecessarily drying the

skin or washing away things that your body produces that are actualy good for your skin.

In ages past,soap was

nonexistant or at the very least very rare.But bathing was common.In Japan,people bathe quite alot.But soap isnt

usualy used.In ancient Rome,soap was very rare but bathing was considered esential.Nature made this wonderful stuff

called water for us to use for a variety of purposes.Cooking,cleaning,drinking,boating,wet t-shirt contests and so

forth.There is no reason to be afraid of it.Just use it for what it was meant for.

DrSmellThis
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Here is an experiment:

The

next time one of you have smelly armpits, and I do mean that strong, ammonia stink that no one could like;

take a long, hot water shower and scrub your skin with a coarse cloth or loofa sponge. Use no soap during your

shower. Rinse your pits thoroughly. Then put on clean clothes. You can apply a drop of sandalwood under each

pit, if you want your good smell to last.

Whenever I have done this, my armpits have smelled fine afterwards,

even if they stank noticeably before.
That is because that strong, ammonia-like stink that most of us associate

with pits is water soluble. I'd even like to see the famously musky Belgareth (meant as a compliment, of

course! Musky people usually have better natural luck with women.) try this after a workout, since the one

stank experiment he reported here apparently omitted the shower and scrub part (He just put on fresh clothes

after a workout, IIRC). The key is to take the shower and exfoliate, not just neglect your hygiene.

Then smell

your pits. Are they mildly musky, or do they smell bad? Please report back.

real_wiseman
11-29-2005, 03:42 AM
DST have a

point.

Sometimes at the gym, when I had done a great workout (weightlifting, boxercise or aerobic) I forget

my soap, so I just shower with water (no loofa though, just my hands) and the smell goes away. Usually I *do* use

deodorant so maybe my voice dont count, but hey!, I tried anyway!

LoL

belgareth
11-29-2005, 03:46 AM
Now that you put it that way

doc, I can recall more than one time when I've worked out then taken a swim and seemed fine for a few hours at

least. I'm not sure just how musky I really am but it seems reasonable as I have a lot of body hair which would

retain pheromones better than smooth skin, I think. I've also been using diluted Sandalwood in my pits for over a

year at your suggestion. It works fine but the pure oil irritates my skin.

The relationships are mentioned other

places but I've been working out regularly almost all my life, take supplements that increase testosterone (among

other things) and am self confident. They all play their part and unless I quit the othr things I do it would be

almost impossible to tell you which piece played the greater role.

DCW
11-29-2005, 03:11 PM
I shower everyday, sometime twice a

day and I don't always use deodorant.
2 weeks ago I had a romantic encounter with a Asian female and she told me

that she had two request. The first is that I shave the hair in my pubic area and the second is that I use

deodorant.
I found the second comment interesting so I asked her if I had any funky pit smell before the sex and

she said no.

I haven't had any negative comments from any other women before or since.
Could it be that

she had certain sensitivity or maybe she was smelling a little Edge that I sprayed on in the

AM?

DCW

DrSmellThis
11-29-2005, 03:55 PM
There is a difference between

not using deodorant when you soap shower everyday and not using it when you use only hot water and foster a healthy

bacteria balance.

Also there is a cultural difference. It doesn't apply to all Asian women, however.

Kardz
11-30-2005, 03:35 PM
I shower everyday,

sometime twice a day and I don't always use deodorant.
2 weeks ago I had a romantic encounter with a Asian female

and she told me that she had two request. The first is that I shave the hair in my pubic area and the second is that

I use deodorant.
I found the second comment interesting so I asked her if I had any funky pit smell before the sex

and she said no.

I haven't had any negative comments from any other women before or since.
Could it be that

she had certain sensitivity or maybe she was smelling a little Edge that I sprayed on in the AM?

DCW

I would guess it was possible perspiration getting on her if she says there was no BO smell. But

that's just a guess if she's mentioning deoderant.

Big M
11-30-2005, 04:08 PM
The small percentage of women who

may be turned on by stink , Is hardly enough to convince me that this is something too even consider . I remember in

junior high , We had a girl, and boy who smelled bad , And the hell they were put thru probably haunts them to this

day lol.

DrSmellThis
12-02-2005, 04:30 AM
I hear you. But we're talking

about two different things, if that makes sense.

Rbt
12-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I've noticed when I am not feeling

well my pits can really reek. And just using water has little impact. I have to soap up at least three times and let

it "sit and work" for a while between rinsings. Regular bacteria-generated pit stink may be different.

I don't

recall any situation where a female commented one way or another on my "BO," and it's been too long fo rme to

recall how I reacted to a woman's up close BO.

Premizen
12-04-2005, 02:22 PM
I've noticed when I

am not feeling well my pits can really reek. And just using water has little impact. I have to soap up at least

three times and let it "sit and work" for a while between rinsings. Regular bacteria-generated pit stink may be

different.

I don't recall any situation where a female commented one way or another on my "BO," and it's been

too long fo rme to recall how I reacted to a woman's up close BO.
Wow! So I am not the only one that has

noticed such thing. Really, whenever I am feeling sick (by the way, including hangovers), it is just disgusting. And

yes - it is not easy at all to get rid of the smell. Also, the reek, when being ill, comes really fast, whereas I

could spend a day (probably even two - I do not remember the last time I did not take a shower in two days, though)

without smelling bad at all, when I am well.

About BO and women, though, there is a guy in my class, who really

stinks. It is disgusting. It seems as if he never washes his clothes or hisself. All the boys are running from him

and opening the windows, whereas the girls do not even seem to notice it! Most of his deskmates are girls, she talks

to a lot of girls during the schooldays and has a lot of girlfriends. Are the girls not able to smell it? Does it

not seem that bad to them? Are his natural pheromones that powerful, that girls just want to be near him, despite

the smell?

DrSmellThis
12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
It's true -- the stink when

you're sick or "toxic."

But if you have built up a healthy colony or healthy skin bacteria you willl have more

resistance even to that stink, as your bacteria will absorb it and transform it to something benign.

Still, if

your skin situation gets too toxic or rancid (from inappropriately balanced bacteria), it can be good to cleanse

and start over.

Your friend is releasing pheromones that repel other men and attract women. That is good for

him, but not others. Some do that more than others. I know someone like that, too; a former coworker. He stinks,

but is with a different hot woman every time I see him. It's for some a fine line to walk. But if you have good,

soap-free hygiene, you can get the best of both worlds. I know it's hard to believe. People always bring up

the example of someone they know who stinks, never bathes, etc.

bjf
12-19-2005, 03:33 PM
He stinks, but is

with a different hot woman every time I see him.

Maybe that's why he's with a different

woman everytime.

I find that water isn't enough to get rid of my bacteria in the arm pits, and the funky

smell stays.

However, I think I might have some sort of unbalanced PH or something. Stuff just seems to

convert on me.

DrSmellThis
12-19-2005, 08:13 PM
* bjf: What else are you doing

with your pits, though?? Again, the object is NOT to get rid of bacteria.

* Another hint: Brush your teeth

after your last meal of the day, and then just rinse your mouth out with water until you eat another meal. Saliva

and natural mouth bacteria is not a problem, and will enhance attraction for a healthy person. It is usually enough

to rinse your mouth with water (adda drop of organic peppermint or clove EO to make a drinkable mouthwash, if

desired), except after the last meal of the day. Flossing is still important. It's about removing food, not

disinfecting. You can also brush without toothpaste after other meals. My attraction goes up with musky breath.

bjf
12-20-2005, 05:02 AM
I am lifting my underarms and letting

the shower head hit directly at both points. I'll use my hand to scrub like I would if I had soap.

I see

your point about just using water for your breath, as our mouth can have a lot of pheromones. However, that's

threading into some dangerous territory. And Flossing would then become extremely important as you incidated.

Without the floride levels toothpaste have, you are going to get cavilties at a much higher rate if you don't

really remove the food well.

DrSmellThis
12-20-2005, 05:27 AM
I am lifting my

underarms and letting the shower head hit directly at both points. I'll use my hand to scrub like I would if I had

soap.

I see your point about just using water for your breath, as our mouth can have a lot of pheromones.

However, that's threading into some dangerous territory. And Flossing would then become extremely important as you

incidated. Without the floride levels toothpaste have, you are going to get cavilties at a much higher rate if you

don't really remove the food well.Try avoiding deodorant, exfoliating, sweating, and using sandalwood (or

similar earthy EO) daily. Also you have to run the water on it and scrub a while for your pits, like 30 sec per pit.

A brief rinse doesn't do it, and with practice you can smell when you've rinsed enough while still in the shower.

Maybe you need a sauna or strong workout first, to give your pores a cleanse. Good luck.

Teeth: Again the

logic is often upside down: Having a healthy bacterial balance in your mouth ought to reduce cavities, as the

unhealthy bacteria would be outnumbered and controlled.

The point is to reduce leftover food particles and

sugars, not bacteria per se. If you haven't eaten since your last brush, you don't need to brush. Water with

peppermint EO is all you need in the AM if you brushed after dinner. A clean mouth naturally attracts good bacteria.

Then you get your sexy mouth smell too.

I hate when my girlfriend brushes her teeth just before making out with

me. It takes away part of the intoxicating effect that gets me going.

You can get an alcohol free flouride rinse

if your drinking water isn't flouridated. Yes, flossing is important in this scheme.

Peppermint EO, but only

the organic variety, is great for this system. Up to three drops per glass of water works great, and you can drink

the mouthwash as a bonus for your stomach odor and digestion.

DCW
12-20-2005, 07:02 AM
This sounds interesting, but I have to

ask a simple question other that DST has anyone else had any "positive results" using this method.

DCW

MGT333
12-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Ok excuse my ignorance

but I am told that \"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North America.
So

those who travel to Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded question but what

the hell.

Very true. As an American I lived over there for about 1.5 years and I can tell you in the

buses some folks smelled like total A$$. I couldn't wait to get off at times.

junglesitar
12-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Anyone here read "Cultivating

male sexual energy" by Mantak Chia? Just on a precursory note, it's a tai chi/chi kung on how to circulate the male

energy and cultivate multiple orgasms. Worth reading.

Anyways, I remember now that he was advising that when

showering, if you have to use soap, only use it on your feet, privates and face. I can't recall if he used the word

pheromones, but it was driving at the same point.

DST, I recall some thread I read you suggesting to use Pheros

as deodorant. I loved this thread and decided to recommit to the non-soap path. I used some pheros as deoodorant

today. Works well, and the smell stays even after a hot shower (without soap). Again, I guess you would suggest that

using pheros would blend or maximize one's own pheromones correct?

Premizen
01-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Hmm, I have noticed something

that to my mind seems quite weird. Using a fairly cheap crystal deodorant, I am OK for pretty much the whole day -

no sweat or anything. Few weeks ago I ran out of my deodorant and this time decided to buy quite an expensive Hugo

Boss deodorant. But about half a day after applying, I already stink (!) and definitely have to take a shower again.

Well, I often take a shower more than once a day, but when I am using the Hugo Boss deodorant, this is a MUST.

Is

it possible that for my body, a crystal deodorant is just the best, whereas a regular deodorant does not do much? Or

is it that Hugo Boss would not be good? I doubt that.

DrSmellThis
01-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Anyone here

read "Cultivating male sexual energy" by Mantak Chia? Just on a precursory note, it's a tai chi/chi kung on how to

circulate the male energy and cultivate multiple orgasms. Worth reading.

Anyways, I remember now that he was

advising that when showering, if you have to use soap, only use it on your feet, privates and face. I can't recall

if he used the word pheromones, but it was driving at the same point.

Yes, he was one of the influences

on stank theory from the beginning. Very successful with women if I recall.

Pongo
01-15-2006, 04:50 PM
A quick on topic note: I normaly

just use shampoo for my hair and plain water for everything else - but there is no way I'm doing any roman type

stuff even though it was a joke (mostly) I wanted to comment that if a chick were to go down on you and smell hot

sweaty poo shes gunna get in the car and leave and on the trip home shes going to call ALL of her friends and tell

them of the horror.

That being said ~ my last girlfriend would put her nose in my armpits when she was in

cowgirl position and she would even lick them sometimes - she really got off on the smell, I had to ask her what the

deal was and she said that instead of being repulsive she wanted more of the smell. - - I would like to avoid the

folowing description because it sounds over dramatic however I dont know how to:,. With her nose in my pit she

reminded me of a wild animal, the way she was lost in the moment and humping with a lot of strength like she was in

a trance.

Take that with salt if you need to but it's an honest report on her behavior.

Pongo

out