PDA

View Full Version : pheromone signiture OD THEORY

pico
02-20-2004, 01:51 AM
Have you ever

noticed that after a period of no pheromone use (about a week) you can use a higher amount of \'none without

ODing? try it for yourself.
My theory is that when you use pheromones, after a time they change into being

ineffective by bacteria, but are still present on your skin. therefore these ineffective mones contribute towards an

OD just like fresh mones would, but because they are ineffective theye serve no use except to make you more likely

to OD on mones.....

what do you think

Sagacious1420
02-20-2004, 03:05 AM
Sorry, but your \"theory\" contradicts itself. What you\'re saying is that after using exogenous pheros they

will eventually become ineffective. Yet, at some latter point in time these \"ineffective\" pheros somehow

contrigute to an OD. This makes no sense! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Either they\'re

effective (contributing to a future OD) or they\'re \"ineffective\" (couldn\'t possibly contribute to an

OD).

The title of this thread implies that one\'s natural phero signature could lead to an OD...which is

possible. However, if your natural signature would cause an OD after taking a week or so break, then it would have

caused this OD from the outset.

Perhaps I\'m missing something here.

Gossamer_2701
02-20-2004, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Have you ever noticed that after a period of no

pheromone use (about a week) you can use a higher amount of \'none without ODing?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
This has been discussed quite a bit, and my personal opinion is that those \'ineffective\'

mones are simply eaten away by the bacteria until there just isn\'t enough to be effective on their own anymore.

But once you apply your normal amounts, that trace ammount that was ineffective before, now puts you into the OD

zone.
It happens to me with None products, and I have adjusted my applications to compensate for it through out the

week. But I do go 2-4 days without using mones lately, cutting back on how much I need to adjust them.

bjf
02-20-2004, 05:25 AM
Have you ever noticed that after a period of no

pheromone use (about a week) you can use a higher amount of \'none without ODing? try it for yourself.
My theory

is that when you use pheromones, after a time they change into being ineffective by bacteria, but are still present

on your skin. therefore these ineffective mones contribute towards an OD just like fresh mones would, but because

they are ineffective theye serve no use except to make you more likely to OD on mones.....

what do you think

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pheromones convert to bacteria. When you apply pheromones, they

don\'t just stay on top of your skin, but rather skin into lower levels.

When you clense yourself, you are

getting off the bacteria (converted pheromones) on top of your skin and some of the lower levels. Probably not all

for say, 2 or 3 days.

So when you areapplying pheromones constantly, you have all this bacteria in/on your skin

layers that speeds up the process of new pheromone appilications being converted.

Also, some pheromones may not

convert, I have gotten plenty of hits the second and even third day of a layoff after a strong strong applction or

simply constant applications.

In this case, this contributes to ODing.

Time off, in addtition to changing

application points and spreading out your applications rather than concertating them in one area all helps in

getting consisent results.

None-heavy applications can definitely be a killer. You don\'t have to wait a week,

but what you were seeing was correct.

CptKipling
02-20-2004, 03:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Have you ever noticed that after a period of no pheromone use (about a week)

you can use a higher amount of \'none without ODing? try it for yourself.
My theory is that when you use

pheromones, after a time they change into being ineffective by bacteria, but are still present on your skin.

therefore these ineffective mones contribute towards an OD just like fresh mones would, but because they are

ineffective theye serve no use except to make you more likely to OD on mones.....

what do you think

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pheromones convert to bacteria. When you apply pheromones, they don\'t

just stay on top of your skin, but rather skin into lower levels.

When you clense yourself, you are getting off

the bacteria (converted pheromones) on top of your skin and some of the lower levels. Probably not all for say, 2

or 3 days.

So when you areapplying pheromones constantly, you have all this bacteria in/on your skin layers that

speeds up the process of new pheromone appilications being converted.

Also, some pheromones may not convert, I

have gotten plenty of hits the second and even third day of a layoff after a strong strong applction or simply

constant applications.

In this case, this contributes to ODing.

Time off, in addtition to changing

application points and spreading out your applications rather than concertating them in one area all helps in

getting consisent results.

None-heavy applications can definitely be a killer. You don\'t have to wait a week,

but what you were seeing was correct.

WTF?! Pheromones do not

turn into bacteria! Thats absurd!

A possible explanation I put forward a while ago (and this was based on other

people on here\'s knowledge) was that when you are applying pheros constantly, the bacteria that process them into

other nasties increase in number, but taking a break will reduce the number of bad bateria.

However, this is only

usefull in explaining -none OD\'s if they are caused by the evolved pheros from bad bacteria.

DrSmellThis
02-20-2004, 03:21 PM
Pheromones turn into bacteria in the same way that hamburgers turn into humans.

bjf
02-20-2004, 03:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Have you ever

noticed that after a period of no pheromone use (about a week) you can use a higher amount of \'none without

ODing? try it for yourself.
My theory is that when you use pheromones, after a time they change into being

ineffective by bacteria, but are still present on your skin. therefore these ineffective mones contribute towards an

OD just like fresh mones would, but because they are ineffective theye serve no use except to make you more likely

to OD on mones.....

what do you think

Pheromones convert to

bacteria. When you apply pheromones, they don\'t just stay on top of your skin, but rather skin into lower

levels.

When you clense yourself, you are getting off the bacteria (converted pheromones) on top of your skin and

some of the lower levels. Probably not all for say, 2 or 3 days.

So when you areapplying pheromones constantly,

you have all this bacteria in/on your skin layers that speeds up the process of new pheromone appilications being

converted.

Also, some pheromones may not convert, I have gotten plenty of hits the second and even third day of a

layoff after a strong strong applction or simply constant applications.

In this case, this contributes to

ODing.

Time off, in addtition to changing application points and spreading out your applications rather than

concertating them in one area all helps in getting consisent results.

None-heavy applications can definitely be a

killer. You don\'t have to wait a week, but what you were seeing was correct.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

WTF?! Pheromones do not turn into bacteria! Thats absurd!

A possible explanation I put

forward a while ago (and this was based on other people on here\'s knowledge) was that when you are applying

pheros constantly, the bacteria that process them into other nasties increase in number, but taking a break will

reduce the number of bad bateria.

However, this is only usefull in explaining -none OD\'s if they are caused by

the evolved pheros from bad bacteria.

My bad....you are totally

right, wrong choice of words. They get converted by bacteria into smelly things that are who knows what.

CptKipling
02-20-2004, 03:24 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif