PDA

View Full Version : Anti Perspirant and Deodorant use.

DCW
02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
I read

somewhere that women are attracted to the nautral underarm smell of some men.
Anyone ever tried showering but

skipping the use of deodorant or using some crappy brands like EXE or such.
I had a date and the girl I was with

had a slight underarm BO (I said slight) it kinda made me horny so thats why I\'m asking.

Note I\'m a firm

believer in showering everyday so I\'m not saying you should go a week without a bath jusk possible skipping

commecial deodarants and anti-perspirants.

DC

OCP
02-18-2004, 10:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I read somewhere that women are attracted to the

nautral underarm smell of some men.
Anyone ever tried showering but skipping the use of deodorant or using some

crappy brands like EXE or such.
I had a date and the girl I was with had a slight underarm BO (I said slight) it

kinda made me horny so thats why I\'m asking.

Note I\'m a firm believer in showering everyday so I\'m not

saying you should go a week without a bath jusk possible skipping commecial deodarants and

anti-perspirants.

DC

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dude, do not shower everyday. You

will gt mega chicks all over you....natural pheros ya know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

.....NOT!

Sexyredhead
02-19-2004, 04:19 AM
There was a lot of discussion on this in the past year--mainly last summer, IIRC.

Look through the

posts of DrSmellThis and you will find it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gossamer_2701
02-19-2004, 04:53 AM
possible skipping commecial deodarants

and anti-perspirants.

I stopped using deodorants over two years

ago.... I have a couple of cheap knock-off colognes that I use either in the armpits or on the pits of the t-shirt.

It works great and does allow your natural scent to come through a bit.
And I do seem to get more interest from the

ladies after two days without showering... but thats as long I am willing to go

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

apple
02-19-2004, 05:39 AM
yeah use the spray kinda deodorant, axe is great for this, natural smells get through but not so much that its icky

or anything, and axe is yummmy smelling. find the one that works best with your natural body chemistry (or works

with you and mones best)

DrSmellThis
02-19-2004, 06:21 AM
Thanks, SRH. Yes, I\'ve written tons on this. I haven\'t worn deodorant in 10 years, don\'t

shower even every other day, and often get compliments on my smell. I wear EO\'s. The only time in 10 years

I\'ve ever gotten a negative comment was when I was wearing too much cologne. Women often have smelled my pits

(and other \'impolite\' areas) with rave reviews. I didn\'t shower yesterday morning, but went to the gym and

worked out for 2 hours. I rinsed off without soap (my most common form of shower) and went out to hear a band. I was

wearing the same clothes and underwear I had worn the previous day, but the clothes looked nice. A cute young woman

and I locked eyes for 3 seconds, then she went back to her table and date. 5 minutes later she abandons her date and

comes up and she leans against me. She rests her head on my shoulder. We make small talk for 30 seconds, then she

starts telling me she loves me a few times, and feels like she\'s known me forever. She gives me a lingering full

body hug and raves about my smell. She tells me I\'m interesting. Thanks me for \"inspiring her\". I haven\'t

the foggiest notion what I could have said in two minutes that could inspire anyone

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She asks me to meet her Fri, and leaves with her friends. This

whole episode lasted exactly 2 songs, including down time. I attribute a lot of this to my own perfume and jasmine

oil which I put on 36 hrs ago, but I believe much of it was due to my \"BO\". I\'ve noticed increased positive

attention almost every time I go \"stanky\" from the gym.

Most women, like men, can be most succinctly

described as monkeys in denial. The idea that for women to lust for you you should shower daily is just plain wrong,

unless you have a health problem or don\'t know how to take care of yourself and your hygiene in a natural way. I

know many won\'t believe me, but to me it\'s a very obvious, almost boring truth. I can easily go a week without

bathing or stinking, since I know how to care for myself. I produce above average testosterone for my age, so I

don\'t lack in natural -none, either. I take 5 mg DHEA, which should make me more prone to have BO. If I could

make my whole clothed body constantly smell like my crotch, ass and pits normally do, which is sweet, woody and

musky, I would gladly do so, and am confident I would get positive reactions from people. The fact that some of you

are reacting emotionally to what I just wrote is independent from whether what I just said is true or not.

No

one should wear antiperspirant or deodorant on a consistent basis. No one, unless they\'re sick. The longer you go

without, the less you need it -- another boring truth. One application of sandalwood will keep my pits from stinking

for two days, whether or not I\'ve showered previous to applying it. If I do get stinky pits, I can rinse them off

and they won\'t stink anymore.

bjf
02-19-2004, 06:33 AM
Thanks, SRH. Yes, I\'ve written tons on this. I

haven\'t worn deodorant in 10 years, don\'t shower even every other day, and often get compliments on my smell.

I wear EO\'s. The only time in 10 years I\'ve ever gotten a negative comment was when I was wearing too much

cologne. Women often have smelled my pits (and other \'impolite\' areas) with rave reviews. I didn\'t shower

yesterday morning, but went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. I rinsed off without soap (my most common form of

shower) and went out to hear a band. I was wearing the same clothes and underwear I had worn the previous day, but

the clothes looked nice. A cute young woman and I locked eyes for 3 seconds, then she went back to her table and

date. 5 minutes later she abandons her date and comes up and she leans against me. She rests her head on my

shoulder. We make small talk for 30 seconds, then she starts telling me she loves me a few times, and feels like

she\'s known me forever. She gives me a lingering full body hug and raves about my smell. She tells me I\'m

interesting. Thanks me for \"inspiring her\". I haven\'t the foggiest notion what I could have said in two

minutes that could inspire anyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She asks me to meet her Fri, and

leaves with her friends. This whole episode lasted exactly 2 songs, including down time. I attribute a lot of this

to my own perfume and jasmine oil which I put on 36 hrs ago, but I believe much of it was due to my \"BO\".

I\'ve noticed increased positive attention almost every time I go \"stanky\" from the gym.

Most women, like

men, can be most succinctly described as monkeys in denial. The idea that for women to lust for you you should

shower daily is just plain wrong, unless you have a health problem or don\'t know how to take care of yourself and

your hygiene in a natural way. I know many won\'t believe me, but to me it\'s a very obvious, almost boring

truth. I can easily go a week without bathing or stinking, since I know how to care for myself. I produce above

average testosterone for my age, so I don\'t lack in natural -none, either. I take 5 mg DHEA, which should make me

more prone to have BO. If I could make me whole clothed body constantly smell like my crotch and pits normally do, I

would gladly do so.

Hey,if your own natural scent is nice (my pits

smell nasty), I was just wondering what your diet was (not that this is the cause or sole cause of this)?

Also,

don\'t lie, I know you were wearing some synthetic mones last night(?)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
02-19-2004, 06:48 AM
Yes I was wearing a bit of mones. My diet is generally healthy, wheat and dairy free. I take a lot of

herbs. But I\'m not veggie, and had had a burger for lunch. Your pits probably smell nasty because you wear

deodorant, and your pores are clogged full of toxins and opportunistic bacteria. Maybe your diet is too acidic,

pre-packaged, or whatever. Too much coffee will make me stink, although come to think of it, I had a double espresso

before the gym, so go figure.

OCP
02-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Thanks, SRH. Yes, I\'ve written tons on this. I

haven\'t worn deodorant in 10 years, don\'t shower even every other day, and often get compliments on my smell.

I wear EO\'s. The only time in 10 years I\'ve ever gotten a negative comment was when I was wearing too much

cologne. Women often have smelled my pits (and other \'impolite\' areas) with rave reviews. I didn\'t shower

yesterday morning, but went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. I rinsed off without soap (my most common form of

shower) and went out to hear a band. I was wearing the same clothes and underwear I had worn the previous day, but

the clothes looked nice. A cute young woman and I locked eyes for 3 seconds, then she went back to her table and

date. 5 minutes later she abandons her date and comes up and she leans against me. She rests her head on my

shoulder. We make small talk for 30 seconds, then she starts telling me she loves me a few times, and feels like

she\'s known me forever. She gives me a lingering full body hug and raves about my smell. She tells me I\'m

interesting. Thanks me for \"inspiring her\". I haven\'t the foggiest notion what I could have said in two

minutes that could inspire anyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She asks me to meet her Fri, and

leaves with her friends. This whole episode lasted exactly 2 songs, including down time. I attribute a lot of this

to my own perfume and jasmine oil which I put on 36 hrs ago, but I believe much of it was due to my \"BO\".

I\'ve noticed increased positive attention almost every time I go \"stanky\" from the gym.

Most women, like

men, can be most succinctly described as monkeys in denial. The idea that for women to lust for you you should

shower daily is just plain wrong, unless you have a health problem or don\'t know how to take care of yourself and

your hygiene in a natural way. I know many won\'t believe me, but to me it\'s a very obvious, almost boring

truth. I can easily go a week without bathing or stinking, since I know how to care for myself. I produce above

average testosterone for my age, so I don\'t lack in natural -none, either. I take 5 mg DHEA, which should make me

more prone to have BO. If I could make my whole clothed body constantly smell like my crotch, ass and pits normally

do, which is sweet, woody and musky, I would gladly do so, and am confident I would get positive reactions from

people. The fact that some of you are reacting emotionally to what I just wrote is independent from whether what I

just said is true or not.

No one should wear antiperspirant or deodorant on a consistent basis. No one, unless

they\'re sick. The longer you go without, the less you need it -- another boring truth. One application of

sandalwood will keep my pits from stinking for two days, whether or not I\'ve showered previous to applying it. If

I do get stinky pits, I can rinse them off and they won\'t stink anymore.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This is really interesting! Now I have to go and expirament (sp? I saw a beautiful girl just

five seconds ago). Damn the soap and deoderant, but I have to wash my hair. Dirty hair drives me crazy.

Dr.SmellThis, you may have set me free today. I am really interested how this is going to turn out.

For years I

have taken at least one shower a day and sometimes two or three on hot muggy days with the belief that I do not want

to be smelly and stinky and the fact is I might want to be smelly and stinky.

Of course Proctor and Gamble want

everyone to believe that you have to have deoderant and shower or you will not smell \"clean and fresh\".

However, I have to add this, I had a coworker that did not shower daily and she flat out stank. She smelled worse

than anyone I have ever come in contact with and sometimes she would try to cover her stink with perfume and that

made it worse. I can not explain this in light of what the good Dr. has explained, but perhaps she had a problem.

Dr., can you shed some light on this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
02-19-2004, 10:52 AM
DST

I do find what your saying to be very interesting. As much as I would love to test it out and use some EO\'s I

feel it would only be useful during the winter time (especially where I am located). Im not sure how the

temperatures are up in Oregon, but im sure its a drastic difference from Los Angeles weather. During the summers

here you will sweat like a pig and smell like a pig (I will at least) maybe I will try it when things warm up a

bit.

Oh yeah Not only does it get hot here, but we have decent humidity as well..

Ive been to lake Havisu many

times, and its scorching hot, but its dry heat so it\'s a big difference.

OCP
02-19-2004, 10:58 AM
DST I do find what your saying to be very

interesting. As much as I would love to test it out and use some EO\'s I feel it would only be useful during the

winter time (especially where I am located). Im not sure how the temperatures are up in Oregon, but im sure its a

drastic difference from Los Angeles weather. During the summers here you will sweat like a pig and smell like a pig

(I will at least) maybe I will try it when things warm up a bit.

Oh yeah Not only does it get hot here, but we

have decent humidity as well..

Ive been to lake Havisu many times, and its scorching hot, but its dry heat so

it\'s a big difference.

SKYY,

I have lived both in LA and in

Oregon and you are correct. There are only a couple of weeks every year in Oregon where it is just plain hot. The

rest of the time it is nice with a cool breeze. LA, as you know, is just plain hot from MAy thru November.

bjf
02-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Not

showering as much and not using soap is fine if you have a good bacteria colony. How you get that I don\'t know,

I would suspect diet, genetics, maybe some alternative medicine, etc can help.

Bacteria is what makes you stink,

not sweat.

So that said, women do not like the stench of sweat with smelly bacteria.

They like the smell of

sweat with healthy bacteria.

DST may have the latter, so this might work for him. However, just because you

don\'t shower as much or wash without soap, does not mean it will work for you.

Smelling like ass is not the

key here, it is smelling healthy, so get healthy I guess, then stop showering

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Then you can flaunt your natural mones in all their glory.

OCP
02-19-2004, 02:00 PM

Smelling like ass is not the key here, it is

smelling healthy, so get healthy I guess, then stop showering /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

HEE HEE! Yeah walking around smelling like a turd would be a

problem. I think that diet and exercise play a big role in having a healthy smell. Exercising will natually clean

the skin of garbage by sweating it out. I never shower after a workout and my wife always smells me when I get

home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Bottle
02-19-2004, 02:02 PM
also waht you eat will make a huge difference...

I will only eat curry on a Sunday or early weekday, because I

do not want to stink of curry for the weekend when I go out.

OCP
02-19-2004, 02:37 PM
also waht you eat will make a huge

difference...

I will only eat curry on a Sunday or early weekday, because I do not want to stink of curry for

the weekend when I go out.

Yeah, When I eat garlic I am sleeping

on the couch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DCW
02-19-2004, 06:16 PM
yeah use the spray kinda deodorant, axe is great

for this, natural smells get through but not so much that its icky or anything, and axe is yummmy smelling. find the

one that works best with your natural body chemistry (or works with you and mones best)

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Axe is what I ment in my original post, I\'m wearing it right now and my

arm pits are sweating like niagra falls.

DrSmellThis
02-19-2004, 09:08 PM
When women stink it\'s often due to unhealthy diets consisting of mostly simple carbs, thus feeding

opportunistic microorganisms like candida and yeast, I would think. It also could just be incompatible mones for

your chemistry.

Hot weather should make you smell better, not worse, due to cleaner pores! So this is not a

reason to use deodorant. Saunas are very hot weather indeed, and that is one of my main cleansing methods. Scrubbing

your body weekly with an exfoliating sponge (no soap necessary) also makes a difference. Water showers when

you\'re muggy should take care of it. But when you sweat a lot, your body comes to expect that as a cleanser, will

funnel toxins regularly to your skin, and will punish you with stinking if you then go a long time without sweating.

So not sweating is the hygiene risk in this case. But overall hot weather should not make you stink, if other things

are taken care of.

Even garlic, which makes you sweat out toxins in addition to its own scent, does not have

to make you stink. Many people like the smell of garlic on healthy skin. Some don\'t. But Italians have plenty of

sex, and I rarely see anyone from Italy asking for our advice, so it must not be too bad for everyone!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, finding out what kind of diet your body wants you to

have is important.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2004, 03:57 AM
When women stink it\'s often due to

unhealthy diets consisting of mostly simple carbs, thus feeding opportunistic microorganisms like candida and yeast,

I would think. It also could just be incompatible mones for your chemistry.

Hot weather should make you

smell better, not worse, due to cleaner pores! So this is not a reason to use deodorant. Saunas are very hot weather

indeed, and that is one of my main cleansing methods. Scrubbing your body weekly with an exfoliating sponge (no soap

necessary) also makes a difference. Water showers when you\'re muggy should take care of it. But when you sweat a

lot, your body comes to expect that as a cleanser, will funnel toxins regularly to your skin, and will punish you

with stinking if you then go a long time without sweating. So not sweating is the hygiene risk in this case. But

overall hot weather should not make you stink, if other things are taken care of.

Even garlic, which makes

you sweat out toxins in addition to its own scent, does not have to make you stink. Many people like the smell of

garlic on healthy skin. Some don\'t. But Italians have plenty of sex, and I rarely see anyone from Italy asking

for our advice, so it must not be too bad for everyone!

Yes, finding out what kind of diet your body wants you to

have is important.

I am looking to get on the alternative

shower plan.
My pits start to have a distinct odor almost immediately after a soapy shower.
I have started

rinsing thouroughly with water, applying soap sparingly, and washing my hair with shampoo.
How do I minimze the

telltale BO?
FYI I don\'t use deoderant anyway. I can make it 2 days before it becomes noticable to me.
Is

it good enough to mask the characteristic pit smell component with an oil or light application of scent to the

offending areas?

Bonus points if someone can tell me before I leave for work.

bjf
02-20-2004, 05:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
When women stink it\'s often due to unhealthy diets consisting of mostly

simple carbs, thus feeding opportunistic microorganisms like candida and yeast, I would think. It also could just be

incompatible mones for your chemistry.

Hot weather should make you smell better, not worse, due to cleaner

pores! So this is not a reason to use deodorant. Saunas are very hot weather indeed, and that is one of my main

cleansing methods. Scrubbing your body weekly with an exfoliating sponge (no soap necessary) also makes a

difference. Water showers when you\'re muggy should take care of it. But when you sweat a lot, your body comes to

expect that as a cleanser, will funnel toxins regularly to your skin, and will punish you with stinking if you then

go a long time without sweating. So not sweating is the hygiene risk in this case. But overall hot weather should

not make you stink, if other things are taken care of.

Even garlic, which makes you sweat out toxins in addition

to its own scent, does not have to make you stink. Many people like the smell of garlic on healthy skin. Some

don\'t. But Italians have plenty of sex, and I rarely see anyone from Italy asking for our advice, so it must not

be too bad for everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, finding out what kind of diet

your body wants you to have is important.

I am looking to get

on the alternative shower plan.
My pits start to have a distinct odor almost immediately after a soapy shower.
I

have started rinsing thouroughly with water, applying soap sparingly, and washing my hair with shampoo.
How do I

minimze the telltale BO?
FYI I don\'t use deoderant anyway. I can make it 2 days before it becomes noticable to

me.
Is it good enough to mask the characteristic pit smell component with an oil or light application of scent to

the offending areas?

Bonus points if someone can tell me before I leave for work.

Chaotic

Alot

of people, including Drsmellthis, put Sandalwood or another Essential Oil in their pits. This perserves your

natural mones while killing bacteria (EOs can do this).

Also, DST talked about showering with no soap. He also

talked about exfoliating.

Now this is a great method to clense skin. For anyone who does do his non-showering

showering-no-soap thing, I would definitely exfoliate.

DST, do you use a loafa or one of those lotion scrubs?

Friendly1
02-20-2004, 09:47 PM
I have been around plenty of guys who don\'t shower regularly. While they believe they don\'t stink, everyone

else knows better.

DrSmellThis may be an exception to the general rule because he at least rinses regularly.

Many people still bathe without soap around the world.

Bathing is more important for your health than anything

else. You don\'t need to use soap to get the benefits of a good skin rinse. The ancient Romans bathed all the

time, and they enjoyed remarkably excellent health. They did not use soap (which had not been

invented).

Individual body chemistries vary. I use deoderant because I know I\'m one of those people with a

strong BO. I sometimes take a shower twice a day. I usually take the second one to help relax. A hot shower is a

great stress reliever.

DCW
02-20-2004, 11:25 PM
I have been around plenty of guys who don\'t

shower regularly. While they believe they don\'t stink, everyone else knows better.

DrSmellThis may be an

exception to the general rule because he at least rinses regularly. Many people still bathe without soap around the

world.

Bathing is more important for your health than anything else. You don\'t need to use soap to get the

benefits of a good skin rinse. The ancient Romans bathed all the time, and they enjoyed remarkably excellent

health. They did not use soap (which had not been invented).

Individual body chemistries vary. I use deoderant

because I know I\'m one of those people with a strong BO. I sometimes take a shower twice a day. I usually take

the second one to help relax. A hot shower is a great stress reliever.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

have to agree I know everyone is different but living here in the South (USA) where it hits 95

plus degrees with humidity in the summer, I find it hard not to bath daily sometimes twice. I can\'t sleep if

I\'m feeling sticky and wicky .
Presently I\'m use AXE deodorant because it\'s still fairly cool outside but

I\'m a little caution because I can defiantly smell some pit odor.
I\'m still experimenting with essential

oils, mones, deer musk and Amouage (2 for 2 on dates) .

Like i said everyone is different but I am interested to

hear from anyone else who have had success or failure with the no bath or variation method.
Keep the thread

going.

DCW aka Y\'know who

EXIT63
02-21-2004, 04:39 AM
If

you don\'t have to bathe. Just take a Puertorican shower. Spray some rightguard on your pits and away you go.

tounge
02-21-2004, 06:54 AM
If you don\'t have to bathe. Just take a

Puertorican shower. Spray some rightguard on your pits and away you go.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Now all your

Puerto Rican friends don\'t like you any more.

Sexyredhead
02-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Ok, I said I would stay out of this thread, but I have to say I agree with Friendly and DCW. A lot of

guys who think they don\'t stink actually DO. I think they\'re just used to their own stink.

Maybe DST is

one of the lucky ones. I know a guy who lives on coffee, those little smokies sausages, and cigarettes. He

doesn\'t wear deodorant. He works outside in a southern state, and after years of knowing him, I now believe he

only sweats plain water. He sweats like somebody turned a hose on him, but he never stinks--even after being outside

all day in August. You can hardly even smell the cigarettes on him. It\'s amazing! I don\'t know how he does it.

I think it\'s his genes.

But he is an exception. Think long and hard and be cautious if you do this. I see

that some of you say your SO\'s like to smell you when you come home from working out. This is true. Guys

who\'ve just come in from working out usually smell pretty good. But if they don\'t take a shower they begin to

stink after a little while. And most guys wear deodorant when they go get sweaty. It\'s not the sweat itself that

stinks, but after a while the bacteria starts doing weird things to it and you begin to stink!

Whether just

using plain water to rinse off will do any different than soap, I don\'t know. I prefer my soap.

Rakesh
02-21-2004, 08:11 AM
If you don\'t have to bathe. Just take a

Puertorican shower. Spray some rightguard on your pits and away you go.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> Kinda funny, this is called \"russian shower\" in europe

bjf
02-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Ok, I said I would stay out of this thread, but I

have to say I agree with Friendly and DCW. A lot of guys who think they don\'t stink actually DO. I think

they\'re just used to their own stink.

Maybe DST is one of the lucky ones. I know a guy who lives on coffee,

those little smokies sausages, and cigarettes. He doesn\'t wear deodorant. He works outside in a southern state,

and after years of knowing him, I now believe he only sweats plain water. He sweats like somebody turned a hose on

him, but he never stinks--even after being outside all day in August. You can hardly even smell the cigarettes on

him. It\'s amazing! I don\'t know how he does it. I think it\'s his genes.

But he is an exception. Think

long and hard and be cautious if you do this. I see that some of you say your SO\'s like to smell you when you

come home from working out. This is true. Guys who\'ve just come in from working out usually smell pretty good.

But if they don\'t take a shower they begin to stink after a little while. And most guys wear deodorant when they

go get sweaty. It\'s not the sweat itself that stinks, but after a while the bacteria starts doing weird things to

it and you begin to stink!

Whether just using plain water to rinse off will do any different than soap, I

don\'t know. I prefer my soap.

One of your best posts ever!

EXIT63
02-21-2004, 08:27 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I bet the Russians would call it an Armenian shower.

DrSmellThis
02-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Why not use soap? Simple. Washes your natural mones off. Big difference. Instead of having more of 2-3

mones than the average person, you have more of all of them -- several dozens of them, at least. Y\'all are just

afraid to try it because of the taboo.

The \'mysterious\' Southern guy who sweats profusely, \"BUT\"

doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink. There is a connection.

Sweaty

clothes eventually stink. Often changing into fresh clothes after sweating is more than enough, if that is even

necessary. Rise well too, and you\'ve got it covered.

You see, to get away with not using deodorant, etc.

you can\'t just try it once. Of course you\'ll stink in that case! You have to detox your pores, eat reasonably

healfully, and use the other techniques for it to work. It takes a bit of time. But I have not heard anyone say they

tried it and it didn\'t work.

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known somebody who stank and

didn\'t know it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif These are in every likelihood chronic

anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

The basic idea isn\'t

mine, BTW. I learned it from an old Tantra Master who stated has sex constantly with young women who find him

magnetically attractive. He advocated NEVER using soap! This comes out of the Tantric sex tradition, where much of

the existing esoteric knowledge about sex on the planet is located.

dogsbutt
02-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Why not use soap? Simple. Washes your natural mones

off. Big difference. Instead of having more of 2-3 mones than the average person, you have more of all of them --

several dozens of them, at least. Y\'all are just afraid to try it because of the taboo.

The \'mysterious\'

Southern guy who sweats profusely, \"BUT\" doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink.

There is a connection.

Sweaty clothes eventually stink. Often changing into fresh clothes after sweating is more

than enough, if that is even necessary. Rise well too, and you\'ve got it covered.

You see, to get away with

not using deodorant, etc. you can\'t just try it once. Of course you\'ll stink in that case! You have to detox

your pores, eat reasonably healfully, and use the other techniques for it to work. It takes a bit of time. But I

have not heard anyone say they tried it and it didn\'t work.

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known

somebody who stank and didn\'t know it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif These are in every

likelihood chronic anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

The basic

idea isn\'t mine, BTW. I learned it from an old Tantra Master who stated has sex constantly with young women who

find him magnetically attractive. He advocated NEVER using soap! This comes out of the Tantric sex tradition, where

much of the existing esoteric knowledge about sex on the planet is located.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

DST, the thing that most people aren\'t really realizing is the being healthy part. Exercise

and diet. If you\'re healthy, your body is producing the right stuff.

The guy who smokes and drinks coffee,

while not necessarily an anomaly, is certainly an exception (though he probably gives his body a healthy workout).

OCP
02-21-2004, 05:12 PM

off. Big difference. Instead of having more of 2-3 mones than the average person, you have more of all of them --

several dozens of them, at least. Y\'all are just afraid to try it because of the taboo.

The \'mysterious\'

Southern guy who sweats profusely, \"BUT\" doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink.

There is a connection.

Sweaty clothes eventually stink. Often changing into fresh clothes after sweating is more

than enough, if that is even necessary. Rise well too, and you\'ve got it covered.

You see, to get away with

not using deodorant, etc. you can\'t just try it once. Of course you\'ll stink in that case! You have to detox

your pores, eat reasonably healfully, and use the other techniques for it to work. It takes a bit of time. But I

have not heard anyone say they tried it and it didn\'t work.

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known

somebody who stank and didn\'t know it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif These are in every

likelihood chronic anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

The basic

idea isn\'t mine, BTW. I learned it from an old Tantra Master who stated has sex constantly with young women who

find him magnetically attractive. He advocated NEVER using soap! This comes out of the Tantric sex tradition, where

much of the existing esoteric knowledge about sex on the planet is located.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am on three days without soap and deordorent and I am doing fine. It is kinda cool.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rakesh
02-22-2004, 09:17 AM
I

haven\'t used soap for months...I only shower with water, and unless all the people around me are playing a

painful comedy, I do not stink either.

franki
02-22-2004, 09:23 AM
I haven\'t used soap for months...

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rakesh
02-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Actually, maybe years. I simply do not use soap, period. Water does the job for me. Nobody ever complained about

any smell, there arent lumps of dirt coming off my chest, i\'ve had a 1,5 year relationship and even though im

single now, my female friends have no problem with being around me, even very close to me, so by all indications it

appears that i do not stink. Just pure water does it, soap is like removing a pimple with a nuke.

DrSmellThis
02-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Rakesh, how old are you and where do you live? How do you eat? Do yo exercise or do physical labor?

Friendly1
02-22-2004, 09:12 PM

<hr

I haven\'t found that taking a shower has diminished my attractiveness

to other people in the least. They usually flock around me.

Now, I agree there seem to be more pheromones than

the ones I am cranking up, but we all perspire on a pretty constant basis. That is part of the body\'s heat

regulating system. So, to avoid showering out of fear that you won\'t be exuding any pheromones is an

overreaction.

The \'mysterious\' Southern guy

who sweats profusely, \"BUT\" doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink. There is a

connection.

I\'ve known a few guys who were the same. I think

their secret was staying out in the moving air, drinking lots of water, and just sweating a LOT. Their bodies were

constantly refreshing their sweat, so the bacteria were never able to settle in.

</font><blockquote><font

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known somebody who stank and

didn\'t know it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif These are in every likelihood chronic

anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

In my experience, most of the guys who don\'t bathe STINK. Period.

I have attended events

where a LOT of guys go without bathing for days. They don\'t follow your Tantric Master\'s system. They just

don\'t bathe.

And they don\'t have girlfriends. It\'s rare to see a girl talk to them for any length of

time.

The guys with the girls are the ones who take a shower.

I\'ll stick with what works for me. You stick

with what works for you.

But everyone reading these discussions should take everything with a big grain of salt.

Some of the younger guys in these threads are saying some pretty stupid things, and it\'s hard to tell whether

they are just being goofy or if they really believe the crap they are writing.

DrSmellThis
02-22-2004, 09:35 PM
I\'ll stick with what works for me.

You stick with what works for you.

Of course.

In all seriousness, soap is necessary when health-related

hygiene is at stake (e.g., handwashing), when one\'s body chemistry or health cannot tolerate aerobic bacteria

(e.g., when one lacks healthy skin bacteria), when one has too many toxins that need elimenating through the skin,

and when one does not rinse often enough. And I\'ve been around enough Rainbow people (not all of whom stink, of

course) and homeless people to know that those who bathe infrequently, soap or no, stink. But a general overuse of

soap that is counter to optimal health is not uncommon; hot water showers are a good option to have; and EO\'s are

still the superior anti-stink product, IMO.

Yes, lots of us are having silly moments at the expense of this

topic, but that\'s all good.

OCP
02-22-2004, 09:55 PM
I haven\'t found that taking a shower has

diminished my attractiveness to other people in the least. They usually flock around me.

<hr

Like Geese, Jeez you people are full of yourselves soo much. Flock

indeed! Bullsh*t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
02-23-2004, 05:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I haven\'t found that taking a shower has diminished my attractiveness to

other people in the least. They usually flock around me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Like Geese, Jeez you people are full of yourselves soo much. Flock indeed! Bullsh*t!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

He meant to

say crowd around him like an idol throwing out $100 bills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The

dude is a stud. Don\'t believe me? Just ask him. He will tell ya.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

OCP
02-23-2004, 11:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I haven\'t

found that taking a shower has diminished my attractiveness to other people in the least. They usually flock around

me.

Like Geese, Jeez you people are full of yourselves soo much.

Flock indeed! Bullsh*t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He meant to say crowd around him like an idol throwing out $100 bills

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The dude is a stud. Don\'t believe me? Just ask him. He will

tell ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

He

already did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rakesh
02-23-2004, 03:57 PM
18 czech republic mild exercise, mild labor. Though it overally appears that my body chemistry is friendly. Under

normal circumstances (IE mountain hiking with one pair of socks doesnt count) my feet never develop a smell. I used

to have sorta neurotic \"im sure i stink but i cant detect it but other people can\" but some experimentation and

even direct questions (to close friends who are more keen on insults than false praise) revealed i have no

problem.

And it is NOT stinky monkey european standards. That\'s probably an american myth. Don\'t worry

guys, we have plenty of myths about you around here as well:)
Everybody here showers daily, we have already

discovered cosmetics beyond cow urine and believe it or not, we even have warm water *gasp*

OCP
02-23-2004, 03:59 PM
18 czech republic mild exercise, mild labor. Though

it overally appears that my body chemistry is friendly. Under normal circumstances (IE mountain hiking with one pair

of socks doesnt count) my feet never develop a smell. I used to have sorta neurotic \"im sure i stink but i cant

detect it but other people can\" but some experimentation and even direct questions (to close friends who are more

keen on insults than false praise) revealed i have no problem.

And it is NOT stinky monkey european standards.

That\'s probably an american myth. Don\'t worry guys, we have plenty of myths about you around here as

well:)
Everybody here showers daily, we have already discovered cosmetics beyond cow urine and believe it or not,

we even have warm water *gasp*

Damn! do you even have an indoor

toilet or do you still use the outhouse? What about electricity? Do you have light bulbs and telephones too?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rakesh
02-23-2004, 04:03 PM
Depends whether youre a rich evil mafioso or a vampire count, or a common peasant

franki
02-23-2004, 04:06 PM
18 czech republic

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I envy you! The hottest girls in the world live in the Czech Republic.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rakesh
02-23-2004, 04:08 PM
I

could only compare with a big part of western europe, but umm, yeah

Best thing is, they\'re normal people who don\'t require to be

treated as empresses or in the worse case, explosives.

OCP
02-23-2004, 04:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font

18 czech republic

I envy

you! The hottest girls in the world live in the Czech Republic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The only Czech women I have been exposed to are in porn movies.

If the rest of them look like that then I might have to think about moving.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

EXIT63
02-23-2004, 06:34 PM

I envy you! The hottest girls in the world live

in the Czech Republic.

I agree

apple
02-23-2004, 06:36 PM
no

wonder the guy at the optical store gave me free sunglasses worth $150 and a free pair of blue contacts. he said i

looked like the women there and that id look hot with blue eyes (personally i like my green eyes best, blue can be

fun for a bit of a change) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dcrew2000
02-23-2004, 08:49 PM
I remember reading that Sting doesn\'t use deodorant (apparently he discovered Yoga as well).
Well I looked him

up on the A-list website and this is what they had to say about him.

Sting. \"Humorless prat.\" Hygienically

challenged. Nice man. Good tipper.

Hygienically challenged - is a nice way to say that you stink.

DCW

Rakesh
02-24-2004, 03:10 AM
Heh half czech girls in the porn movies arent really czech and are just supposed to bring up \"naive girl from the

east who will do anything to be allowed to marry me, the westerner\" feelings in men

But well, come and see guys. You would prolly like it here. We

invented the pilsner beer, after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
02-24-2004, 04:44 AM
Czech broads are absolutely smokin!

Way Hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OCP
02-24-2004, 11:48 AM
Heh half czech girls in the porn movies arent

really czech and are just supposed to bring up \"naive girl from the east who will do anything to be allowed to

marry me, the westerner\" feelings in men /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But well, come and see

guys. You would prolly like it here. We invented the pilsner beer, after all

Yeah, most

porn is not really real. It is fantasy.

CptKipling
02-24-2004, 12:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Heh half czech girls in the porn movies arent really czech and are just

supposed to bring up \"naive girl from the east who will do anything to be allowed to marry me, the westerner\"

feelings in men /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But well, come and see guys. You would prolly like

it here. We invented the pilsner beer, after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Yeah, most porn is not really real. It is fantasy.

<hr

Don\'t destroy the dream!

La la la not listening la la la

DrSmellThis
02-24-2004, 06:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Heh half czech girls in the porn movies arent really czech and are just

supposed to bring up \"naive girl from the east who will do anything to be allowed to marry me, the westerner\"

feelings in men /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But well, come and see guys. You would prolly like

it here. We invented the pilsner beer, after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Yeah, most porn is not really real. It is fantasy.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">But Pilsner Urquell is reality, thank God.

Rakesh
02-25-2004, 03:31 AM
And so is Budweiser Budvar (the original budweiser, not the Annhoyser Bush dishwater)

Elvis
11-16-2004, 11:19 AM
This thread is excellent. Even

the bit about anti-perspirants. Thank the doc for enlightening us to the mysterious ways of the musky gorilla types.

After reading this I now understand something about a friend of mine who ALWAYS has girls (plural) following him

around like lost sheep. I have always noticed a certain whiffyness coming from him, that's not to say it it

unpleasant (or pleasant)...it's just...him!

He also uses EO's (ylang ylang, lavender and patchouli, amongst

others that I can't remember) and the smells seem to combine harmoniusly into one. It helps he is an alpha type

with muscle (despite his layers of flab) and that he labours most days.

I'm gonna get on the 'pit program and

start some secretions...let you know what my female friends think, if they've got the nerve to say

anything!
Thanks, great reading.

Friendly1
11-16-2004, 06:24 PM
I'm gonna get

on the 'pit program and start some secretions...let you know what my female friends think, if they've got the

nerve to say anything!
Thanks, great reading.
And here I thought we had buried the Stank credo for good.

Please, don't come around me. Women have absolutely no complaints about the way I smell, and they pay me plenty of

attention. I bathe every day (with soap and hot water), use deoderant, and wear cologne.

Can't stand being

around the stinky guys. There is more than one way to attract a woman's aromatic attention, and I prefer the

"kinder, gentler" way myself.

Elvis
11-17-2004, 09:39 AM
Aw, come on Friendly1!

Are

you telling me you're not curious enough for even one day to reek like a badger's arsehole? I, for one, love the

idea of overpowering a pretty young lady's nostrils with the stank of a thousand stale ballbags. Take charge, let

'em know who's boss...know what I mean? :)

I was planning to wear EO's over the tang you know. As for not

wanting me to be around you...what's wrong...do I smell or something...hey, don't go, man!!! :lol:

Knuuttipukki
11-17-2004, 10:24 AM
I drink coffee regularily

and it makes me sweat more than without coffee. I wonder if that is a good thing?

Elvis
11-17-2004, 10:44 AM
I drink

coffee regularily and it makes me sweat more than without coffee. I wonder if that is a good thing?

'mone-wise, I couldn't say Knuuttipukki. However, like with most things it is probably best enjoyed in

moderation since there are likely to be many pro's and con's. Personally, I try not to drink it as I do know it

can be partly responsible for low serotonin levels in the brain, causing anxiety, stress, apathy and perhaps

eventually depression if you are pre-conditioned. That's not to say you cant drink coffee and be perfectly happy,

as many people I know do so at their leisure and to their pleasure.

Elvis
11-17-2004, 12:23 PM
With reference to the

stenchmeister plan; Should I drip dry to preserve natural 'mones? Or is drying myself with a towel OK after

showering?

Yoel
11-17-2004, 06:32 PM
I'm curious, is DST still of that

advice? I'd like to hear from him too.

Yoel

Gegogi
11-17-2004, 07:23 PM
"If I could make my whole

clothed body constantly smell like my crotch, ass and pits normally do, which is sweet, woody and musky, I would

gladly do so, and am confident I would get positive reactions from people."

I guess you don't hang

with Asian women much! The acceptence of certain types of human body odor differs depending on culture and race. I

live in Hawaii (you sweat like a pig year round!) and one nearly universal remark I've heard from girlfriends and

family is how offensive body smells of white and black men are to them. In fact the word gag is oft mentioned.

Incidentally, many Asians don't use deodorants or anti-perspirants (I don't seem to need it and it irritates my

pits). Whatever, most Asian women here insist their men are well scrubbed.

With all that said, I had a black

girlfriend whose pussy had a slight BO smell, something Asian women seem to lack. Whatever it was it drove me wild

and the slightest whif made me like the Rock of Gibraltar.

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 08:20 PM
The Tantric Master from whom I

learned this lives in Asia. I've been laid in Hawaii, and by my share of Asian women. One of my most recent lovers

was Asian. Asians tend to love some kinds of musky smells and be less enamored with others; but not to reject these

smells all together. Nothing could be further from the truth.

You have to manage your external body

chemistry, and not just be unclean. Some don't seem to get the difference at all, and still think you have to wipe

out everything natural, and smell sanitary, like the back of a damn ambulance. :) There are a lot of factors to

consider, as I've said over and over.

Yet people over the years here sometimes retort with simplistic

statement like "That's BS. I hate smelly people -- they suck," (-- nothing personal, as I don't remember or care

who all said stuff like that.); as if this actually makes a point. Replying to that by repeating myself is a waste

of time, given all that I've written on this.

Even though there are different preferences; and different things

and degrees work for different people; no sane, informed, and objective person could think I was just full of shit

on this. :cool:

To update my thinking, the only thing I've changed is that I now acknowledge that phero

buildup from not washing off applied pheromones is the main downside; and must be considered. (Pheros is

an exception here) If you wear -mones on your wrist only, or on clothes, you can take off the mones without

stripping your body oils. Basically, you need to wash your application points just to avoid phero buildup.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 08:24 PM
Forgive me for asking, but why is

Pheros an exception?

DeMoKiLL
11-17-2004, 08:26 PM
I actually heard of a guy in my

school who doesn't ever shower or goes weeks without showering, no deoderant at all, and he has all the girls all

over him. Some are very attracted to him, some are very turned off.

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Forgive me for

asking, but why is Pheros an exception?Jeez, do I bite, that you'd want "forgiveness" for asking? I

appreciate the question, Snoop! :)

I said that because Pheros has a balance of many things and no

abundance of any one chemical. So you don't get the buildup. That doesn't mean there'd never be buildup with

longer term use.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 08:45 PM
I guess I wasn't just looking for

a "search the forums!" answer :wave:

It's so hard to do a search on Pheros because you always end up with a

billion threads on "pheros", short form for pheromones, rather than "Pheros" with a capital P. Like earlier, I was

searching for the pheremone contents of Pheros, and.. well I guess you could can smell what the next question is!

:p

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Sorry, thought I'd answered

your question.

I don't know the exact pheromone content. I did post copulin content once here (it was the

equivalent of a part of a drop of EW per bottle, maybe 2/7 (?), but I forget what I came up with -- I bet bjf

knows), but I'd have to redo the math. I don't know the -mone content for the other mones. All the mones sold at

love scent with the exception of b-nol and A1 are in there, but at like 1/100 the concentration of other products

sold here. So there are just trace amounts of the familiar ones. I just wanted to round out the profile, and make

the effect more human, not to get anyone "hits" from any individual -mone. Plus there are countless analog mones in

there, some as raw individual substances from the fragrance industry, and some as a part of a natural musk complex.

Then the essential oils themselves, which were heavily loaded on the aphrodisiacs, etc., also contain analog

pheromones in certain amounts. Plus, EO's are "psychoactive" in other ways. For instance, valerian is extremely

relaxing, and almond is intoxicating, but not necessarily due to "pheromones" per se, depending on your

definition of "pheromones".

I have actually written quite a bit on many various ingredients in Pheros

since April of this year (when the beta was released), so it's a shame your searches haven't turned up anything.

You can always search for the "Big News" and "Story of Pheros" threads. I do wish I had all my posts on

Pheros in one place, but am glad the "partial ingredient list" is spread out -- I never intended to just list

all the 150 ingredients anyway. Perfumers don't do that.

Mods or Webbie, can you do complex searches here, say

for my name and Pheros?

Gegogi
11-17-2004, 11:52 PM
"Even though there are

different preferences; and different things and degrees work for different people; no sane, informed, and objective

person could think I was just full of shit on this."
I didn't say you were stuffed with poop. I merely

repeated what my female friends and family have said about the horrid body odors of tourist men...

Friendly1
11-18-2004, 12:23 AM
Aw, come on

Friendly1!

Are you telling me you're not curious enough for even one day to reek like a badger's

arsehole?
I have had more than one occasion to do just that. I don't remember women coming on to me.

But then, I felt so uncomfortable and dirty, I wasn't much inclined to try to attract women.

Anyone who tries

this definitely needs to be in the right frame of mind. You have to believe you are attractive.

I've danced

with a few Asian women who don't use deoderant. Despite what Gegogi says, they DO have BO. I don't get off on it

at all.

Gegogi
11-18-2004, 01:35 AM
"I've danced with a few

Asian women who don't use deoderant. Despite what Gegogi says, they DO have BO. I don't get off on it at

all."
Sure they do, but it's fairly rare among East Asians, e.g., Koreans (whom I mainly know). I know a

Japanese woman with major BO--smells like a man's armpit after working out--but it's not as common as other races.

And, yes, it grosses me out. She's a great musician, so that sort of makes up for it.

Elvis
11-18-2004, 03:17 AM
Day one of the plan and and

although it's early doors, things seem OK.

I had a good workout and sweated a lot...hopefully I can keep this up

daily to try and get some toxins out of my system. Then, I showered thoroughly using a heavy cotton flannel to scrub

myself, steering clear of the soap. The only thing I did was wash my hair, but even then I reduced the amount of

shampoo as I've noticed if I don't shampoo for even one day, my head becomes seriously itchy. This, I do not find

natural, and I suspect my body has forgotten how to condition my head due to the constant application of unnecessary

shampoo. I dried myself with a towel and then applied 6 sprays of my experimental SPMO:TE mix @ 2.5:1 ratio. (I say

2.5:1 ratio but I mean 2.5 parts 'nol to 1 part 'none and not 2.5 parts SPMO to TE liquid...) Couple of sprays to

the 'pits, 2 (1 each side of neck), 1 spread between wrists and 1 on chest.

I went to visit a female friend of

mine about an hour later. She immediately commented that I smelled "gorgeous" and "What is that scent you're

wearing?" I just told her it was a standard musk fragrance. All day she couldn't stop sniffing me and kept on

demanding to "have another sniff of that stuff" She later hugged me when I went home and said it was just another

excuse to get a whiff of the aroma. I'm not interested in her, and neither her in me, we are truly just friends but

I've never seen her act like that before. I was pleased to get that kind of reaction.

I realise the smell of

the musk oil is the big thing here, but I did have a heavy workout, showering without soap just an hour or so

earlier. If you truly stink I don't think any fragrance is gonna hide the fact to a woman...they're like

bloodhounds. I know it's just one day but I'm feeling good about this recipe. I'll watch out for phero build up

from the natural 'mones and of course any really unpleasant stankification.

Going out tonight so I'll have

another bash at it!

Elvis
11-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Another day on the prog.

Same idea as before, workout, shower...no soap. No adverse reaction from anybody. Friends have seemed fine so far.

Staying in close proximity, no sign of anything bad at all. I'll keep going 'till I see a bad reaction

Friendly1
11-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Another day on

the prog.

Same idea as before, workout, shower...no soap. No adverse reaction from anybody. Friends have seemed

fine so far. Staying in close proximity, no sign of anything bad at all. I'll keep going 'till I see a bad

reaction
Your friends may tolerate a bad odor better than your relatives (who are less inclined to be

polite) or strangers (who are more likely to try to get away from you).

Elvis
11-20-2004, 02:36 AM
So far, I've had good results

with ladies (strangers too). Haven't spent much time with the family last couple of days. Might do so soon to watch

for a reaction.

Friendly1
11-20-2004, 07:55 AM
You could just ask someone you

trust. Tell them you're experimenting with a trantric hygiene method (which you are). I just hope you guys who do

this sort of thing still wash your hands with soap and water. Remember, a lot of disease (flu, cold, stomach virus,

etc.) is passed around by hand contact. Rinsing with hot water once a day isn't going to prevent that. And

something like only 40-60% of American men practice good hand hygiene on a daily basis.

ismellgood
11-20-2004, 11:41 AM
I discovered this thread only

today.
Like DrSmellThis, I have not used anti-persp or deodorant in 10 years. I shower with body wash every day.

I do not eat wheat or mammals. And many women have commented (even before I began playing with commercial

pheromones) that I smell good!

bjf
11-20-2004, 11:47 AM
what is wrong with wheat?

ismellgood
11-20-2004, 12:47 PM
bjf,
I assume there is a

great deal of individual variability in the response to wheat (although it seems fattening disproportionate to its

nominal caloric content for everyone). My digestion and well-being are Much (!) better since I eliminated all (!!)

wheat a few years ago. Try the experiment for two weeks (but it must be 100% avoidance of wheat), and see if you

benefit.

bjf
11-20-2004, 01:08 PM
what typical foods have wheat in it

(sorry, I'm dumb).

Friendly1
11-21-2004, 01:09 AM
There is wheat and there is

wheat. A lot of so-called "wheat-based" foods are baked with enriched flour. Natural wheat foods are much

different.

Body odor is caused by the conversion of chemicals on the skin through bacterial interaction. If you

can keep the bacteria on your skin to a minimum, you'll have minimal body odor. There are people whose feet are so

rank, they have to spray themselves with disinfectants on a regular basis. I knew one guy, when I was a teenager,

whose feet were so bad the people he lived with insisted he spray them with a germicide every day (and he had to

spray his boots, too).

But, again, we don't notice our own body odors nearly as much (or as well) as other

people do. You have to rely on the feedback other people give you to know if you're doing okay. And you have to

keep in mind that different factors such as geography, social groups, situations, seasons, etc. come into play, as

well.

I have, for example, danced with many women. Some of them are really rank. Others smell great. And many

more are pretty neutral (to a man, at least -- but I have a poor sense of smell even compared to most men). Some of

those women (including Asians) have strong body odors if they go dancing straight from the gym, but on other

occasions (when they have had a chance to shower) they smell great or not at all. I don't know how much or what

kind of cleansing chemicals they use (soap, body wash, nothing).

A Chinese lady I know introduced me to a single

friend of her (another Chinese woman) a few months ago. The single friend was beautiful, and I was surprised she

was still looking after six months for someone to date. She was obviously being picky. But when I danced with her,

her BO was strong enough that the experience was unpleasant for me. I never danced with her again. And I only

lusted after her from afar....

ismellgood
11-21-2004, 02:53 AM
Friendly1 et al,
I do not

eat any wheat, whether the bio or McWheat versions.

Watcher
11-21-2004, 03:02 AM
My experience with pheromones - to

much Anone cause more BO reactions that Anol and ARone - so if you want to avoid the stinky issue minimize the Anone

under the OD BO levels if that becoems and issue.

That said some women find a lot of Anone offensive others

are all over me - guess it comes down to what the majority find they cant tolerate - it comes down to

expeirence.

Im finding more than 6 sprays of perception is causing some neg reactions so ive settled in the

3-5 area - its fairly hot where i am (over 30c quite a bit) therefore to much cause me to sweat more. So minimize

that and Anti persperant in none pheromone applied areas helps as well.

tiberius
11-22-2004, 01:03 PM
I decided to give the less soap

more me plan just to see if I would get any positive benefits or at the least no negative ones. Rather than go

completely into, I decided to try a minimalist approach (as in a semi-soaper). I am still using shampoo, and I still

use soap to clean the face and the genitals, but I am just using water to rinse off everyday and exfoliating twice a

week. As far as Deodorant is concerned I quit using a roll-on antipersperant and deodorant and switched to a spray

on deordorant only and have reduced the amount I use to just one spray per armpit. Its been 3 days and so far

nothing negative (I have always worked out for at least 1 hour day minimum of 3 days per week). I will let you all

know what happens after a few more days.

Elvis
11-23-2004, 03:10 AM
Tiberius, you sound like a

sensible kinda guy, but if I were you I would just push the boat out and go the whole hog (just my opinion). I've

been on the full blown honkshmeister 2004 for a few days now and I have been getting serious interest from several

ladies in the last couple of days. Maybe they are beginning to sense there is something different about me...well,

that and the 'mones of course, hehe.

Anyway, no bad reactions yet at all, quite the opposite it seems. I shampoo

and and let the water run down my body in the shower. I wash my face with tea tree oil and that's it. I am washing

my hands with soap Friendly1. :)

I scrub my body with a standard cotton cloth...and that's it. I'm quite

enjoying it actually.

Friendly1
11-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Anyway, no bad

reactions yet at all, quite the opposite it seems. I shampoo and and let the water run down my body in the shower. I

wash my face with tea tree oil and that's it. I am washing my hands with soap Friendly1. :)

I scrub my body

with a standard cotton cloth...and that's it. I'm quite enjoying it actually.
I just realized you are in

Scotland. In a cold climate, the body is less likely to develop a rank odor quickly.

eric_pelletier_tw
11-23-2004, 06:27 PM
when i was like 16-18

my familly had prob. & also had social issues (wasnt motivated aymore) so i stop showering when i was suposed to i

stank alot! so here is what i think
Deodorant is a good thing if like me you sweat like hell & smell bad after

30min out the shower (i have bad food habits ex: i just droped Coca-Cola :P ) also here its hot only 3-4 monts a

year 30dg Cel. max!(only a few days!)
maybe you dont need deodorent (it's fairly possible [even likely]) but

still you need to shower !(rinse with water at least!)

ps: you realy whant to smell like ass? shit ? [i would

prefer natural clean skin smell ...]

DrSmellThis
11-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Nice experimentation, Celtic!

Keep us updated, and watch the mone buildup. :)

Just to reemphasize a point in response to above comments:

It's not bacteria per se that causes stink, but is rather the balance among different strains of bacteria, combined

with other nonbacterial factors. (It would therefore be just as accurate, and incomplete, to say bacteria reduces

stink). That is why washing all your bacteria off can worsen your body odor, as it removes healthy bacteria and

invites more opportunistic strains to fill the void.

I've said handwashing remains important, and you guys are

right to remind us.

Elvis
11-24-2004, 02:56 AM
I just

realized you are in Scotland. In a cold climate, the body is less likely to develop a rank odor

quickly.
For this I am grateful. However, one must be vigilant as Cptkipling reminded me, they tend to

stoke the furnace a bit much indoors, so one minute you're in the fiery hearths of hell and the next battered by a

force 10 artic gale with a wind chill factor of -10°C. I have to watch for OD because of the hotspots.

That is why washing all your bacteria off can worsen your body odor, as it removes healthy

bacteria and invites more opportunistic strains to fill the void..
I might look for clues to minimise bad

bacteria. I read about not eating wheat so, I'll give that a go. Also doc, do you know if those little bacteria

drinks (Actimel, etc) can help good bacteria levels with regard to whiffyness. I noticed as well, wearing polyester

t-shirts makes me stink like a beavers genitals so, I am sticking to cotton to soak up the excess. I'm wondering

about other materials. I'll have a quick search in a mo...

Thanks.

bjf
11-24-2004, 05:55 AM
celtic, asidopholous gives you good

bacteria....

Elvis
11-24-2004, 08:45 AM
Cheers bjf!
:cheers:

TheViking
11-30-2004, 07:42 PM
By not eating any wheat, does

that also mean you don't eat bread, or you just eat bread made of other cornsorts etc? ..wheat is used in bread

right?

DrSmellThis
11-30-2004, 09:49 PM
Wheat is in most breads,

pastries and pastas, to be sure; as well as many other things such as modified food starch. I also stay away from

wheat and dairy.

TheViking
12-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Staying away from dairy sounds

great, since I have found out that I'm allergic/intolerant to milk - no tests has shown it yet, but I get ill from

it...

Anyways, what sort of things do you eat if you have no diary or bread?
It sounds like the perfect

diet for me, but since I'm used to eating bread for breakfast and supper I don't have the creativity to think of

what to replace it with :|

DrSmellThis
12-01-2004, 10:49 AM
You can have rice, almond or

soy milk/cheese instead of dairy.

You can have corn, rice, or spelt products instead of wheat.

bjf
12-01-2004, 11:11 AM
He who spelt it, dealt it

:)

What is spelt?

Yoel
12-01-2004, 11:11 AM
what is wrong with

wheat?
Just a quick curiosity here.
You know, in Italy we usually eat pasta once or twice a day, and

I've never heard anyone complain about it before...or say it's unhealthy for that matter. I mean, _everyone_ eats

pasta here, and bread too.
So what's wrong with wheat?

Yoel

BassMan
12-01-2004, 11:26 AM
He who spelt it, dealt

it :)

What is

spelt?http://www.pacificbakery.com/spelt.htm

Friendly1
12-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Just a quick

curiosity here.
You know, in Italy we usually eat pasta once or twice a day, and I've never heard anyone complain

about it before...or say it's unhealthy for that matter. I mean, _everyone_ eats pasta here, and bread too.
So

what's wrong with wheat?

Yoel
A few people actually develop a condition which makes it impossible for

their bodies to digest wheat. I forget what it is called, but it is somewhat known throughout America.

On the

other hand, Americans tend to go their own ways about foods and other health matters. If one were to accept all the

hoopla at face value, one would have to conclude that the typical American should be diagnosed ADD (Attention

Deficit Disorder), has cancer, will likely develop diabetes, has no hair, needs Viagra or the equivalent in order to

have sex, cannot tolerate milk, etc.

We just like to make a really big fuss about our health problems. We also

complain about the price of gasoline with no intention of car-pooling or even the least amount of concern for the

fact that it costs about twice as much in Europe as it does here.

ismellgood
12-12-2004, 03:32 AM
To be absolutely clear:
I

eat absolutely no wheat. That means not only no bread or pasta, but no battered greasy fried food, and not even soy

sauce, which often contains wheat.
I am not officially "gluten intolerant", but ceasing all wheat both made my

digestion much nicer and decreased the little bit of body fat I once had. I occasionally have some rice or oats, but

no corn, rye, or family (such as beer).

bjf
12-12-2004, 03:33 AM
And you naturally smell good?

TheViking
12-12-2004, 03:44 AM
Ismellgood: Can you please tell

me what you do eat then? for breakfast, dinner, supper etc and how many approx meals per day?

I've started

reading about which foods not to eat and I feel I end up with almost nothing left :blink:

DrSmellThis (or

the rest of sandalwood users): Does using sandalwood in stead of normal deoderant in your armpits keep you from

sweatting or what is the reason for using sandalwood? I read this entire thread the other day, but now I can't

seem to remember much of it.. :think:

DrSmellThis
12-12-2004, 04:30 AM
In short, it controls bacteria

and blends with your body chemistry to make your pits smell good.

TheViking
12-12-2004, 05:23 AM
But does it also keep you from

sweatting?

And where do you buy sandalwood? what is it? (keep in mind english is not my primary language)

:confused:

DrSmellThis
12-12-2004, 05:44 AM
No, you sweat just as much, but

it stays fresh much better.

Thanks, guys!

Sandalwood essential oil can be purchased at most health food

stores.

Elvis
12-12-2004, 07:24 AM
Doc, sorry to butt in...I'm still

with the stank programme. However I have noticed strange vinegar smells recently, even after showering/scrubbing.

Now and then (once every 4-5 days), I use a shower gel to restore order. Do you do that? Did that tantra guy

seriously NEVER use soap?

ismellgood
12-12-2004, 10:36 AM
TheViking,
I do have some

variety in my diet, but on a typical day:

Breakfast: 200g notfat cottage cheese (or Quark if in northern

Europe) plus 100g nonfat yogurt, tea, water, handfuls of vitamins, banana &/or apple, nuts

Midmorning:

oatmeal; water

Lunch: sardines or tuna or salmon; vitamins, tea, water; more fruit

Midafternoon: tea,

water, 30g very dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa); more nuts

Dinner: big big salad, water, vegetables,

vitamins, chicken or eggs, perhaps some cheese, maybe more fruit

Late snack: water, herbal tea, fruit or nuts

or cheese

ismellgood
12-12-2004, 10:38 AM
bjf,
Yes, I smell naturally

good (hence my choice of name for this forum). Long before I began using commercial pheromones, several of my women

commented that my "pheromones" smelled really good.

bjf
12-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Have you always been on this diet?

ismellgood
12-12-2004, 10:44 AM
bjf,
no. the comments about

my smelling good began when I had a more common diet (but I have never been overweight).
I stopped wheat (and

mammals) about 2 or 3 years ago (and I think I smell even better as a result).

DrSmellThis
12-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Doc, sorry to butt

in...I'm still with the stank programme. However I have noticed strange vinegar smells recently, even after

showering/scrubbing. Now and then (once every 4-5 days), I use a shower gel to restore order. Do you do that? Did

that tantra guy seriously NEVER use soap?It's hard to say. I always take it as my body telling me something

and try to "listen" to it. I pretty much don't get funk without knowing the reason for it any more.

Most often

funky smells have to do with diet/lifestyle. A situation of too many simple sugars would be an example where your

body gets the raw materials to make funk. Too much coffee or alcohol are others. Smoking is another culprit. Vinegar

smells could also be a benign kidney issue, since your kidney would normally process that kind of water-based thing

out. We need to drink a certain amount of water to keep our kidneys functioning at their peak. Vinegar is acid, so

there may be a pH issue. When I drink coffee I follow it with carbonated water to counter the acid, for example. I

try also to get enough needed minerals so the acids have something to bind with (e.g., vitamin C + calcium =>

calcium ascorbate.).

Food sensitivities and food allergies are also possible causes, as would be minor

digestive/intestinal problems (e.g., microbial overgrowth; paradoxically, insufficient stomach acid or enzymes)).

There are also general periods of detox that the body goes through, which can be "smelly" as well.

Obviously,

you always watch for other symptoms so you know if professional healthcare is necessary.

If you have a funk,

it's of course cool to shower it out and soap it off. Sweating a lot helps a great deal, though, and if I work out

or sauna I can typically get rid of smells that aren't just musky.

Your body also goes through a transition

process when you get away from deodorants and unnecessary levels of soap. So it could also be time.

The other

thing is my use of sandalwood (most often), amber or patchouli to neutralize funk. That often works.

Having

said that, I don't hesitate to wash off non-musky funk when I can't get rid of it in other ways. No biggie.

Cleanse and start over. The regular musky stuff responds quite well to the other things.

tiberius
12-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Actually drinking carbonated

water is counter-productive since when you combine carbon dioxide with water (this is why soda sometimes burns a

little when you drink it) you can end up with the production of carbonic acid. The best way to flush your system and

get your kidneys happy is to just drink plain water. I personally try to drink at least 2 or 3 liters per day

(especially on days when I work out which I up my water intake to a gallon if not higher, but when ingesting this

much water you have to be careful of water poisoning--the dangerous falling of electrolyte/salt levels in the body

associated with drinking too much water. Can be solved by adding a few more electrolyte/salt rich foods such as a

banana for that extra little bit of potassium, OR taking a multi-vitamin every day).

DrSmellThis
12-12-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm not a healthcare

professional, so I'll defer to the experts on the sparkling mineral water (It's not the club soda stuff.). I just

know the mineral water itself is alkaline; and that I feel really good all over when I drink it after my

coffee. Then I pee my coffee out rather pungently (I know, too much information! :))

People just need to drink

an appropriate amount of water for them, and I think there has been some debate about the best amount among the

experts, despite the "8 glasses" rule. Drinking too much can indeed be harmful, but that is rare in practice for the

average person to do.

tiberius
12-12-2004, 03:32 PM
When I drink

coffee I follow it with carbonated water to counter the acid, for example. Yes mineral water is basic, but

when you said carbonated water it led me to believe you were referring to club soda.

Yea it is rare for a

normal person to OD on water. The few cases I have read about involved the person doing an extreme amount of

strenous work in heat and getting a minor heat injury and then to counter that drinking 8 or more liters of water in

a very short time causing their electrolyte levels to plummet.

TheViking
12-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Old people also have problems

if they drink too much water. It depletes their bodies for minerals.. Happened to my neigbour once :|

bjf
12-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Mineral water is also bad. Don't

drink it.

Friendly1
12-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Well, I cannot get into the

what's good for your body discussion, but when I travel out of the United States, sometimes, mineral water is all

that is safe to drink.

camusflage
12-12-2004, 09:23 PM
I just know

the mineral water itself is alkaline; and that I feel really good all over when I drink it after my coffee. Then I

pee my coffee out rather pungently
Ya know, I've wondered about this one myself.. Why is it the aromatic

compounds in coffee seem to be expressed in urine? As for coffee, what I found indicates its pH as a 4, which is

fairly acidic. You'd need quite a quantity of alkaline mineral water to neutralize the coffee.

CptKipling
12-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Mineral water is also

bad. Don't drink it.
Damnit!

Whats wrong with mineral water?

bjf
12-13-2004, 09:24 AM
I don't want to butcher the reason

why, and since I don't completely remember it and can't articulate what I do remember, I would just it is "bad."

CptKipling
12-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Ok, thanks.

I need to find a

good mineral supp. then.

TheViking
12-13-2004, 02:40 PM
Well I have recently ordered a

water ionizer in hopes that it will make me healthier drinking water and make my stomach more alkaline.

Edit: I

found this article a bit interesting and informing when it comes to stomach acidity and how acid/alkaline food

affect our health: http://www.ionizers.org/alkalife3.html

StrikerWolf8
02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
<>Using information I

gathered on these forums (much from DrSmellThis), I developed a procedure for transitioning away from using

aluminum-based antiperspirant/deodorants to an essential oil deodorant mix. The minimal procedure that I have found

best (for me anyhow) for moving to a 20% sandalwood in jojoba oil mix is the procedure below. Perhaps a

modification of this could help some of you transition, if you so desire.

I based the procedure off the idea

that these antiperspirants clog one’s pores. This not only limits how much we can release through our pores (for

cooling, pheromone release, toxin release, etc.) but also limits the compounds released that would feed bacterial

growth. The initial use of antiperspirant is intended to slow bacterial growth long enough for a competitive colony

to form and thereby limit the production of metabolic waste that is offensive to smell. A dense colony will produce

such compounds slowly due to a limited food supply in a competitive environment.

<>I am currently experimenting

with the use of chlorophyll supplements due to suggestions that it will limit body odor production. If true, then

it would explain anecdotal reports of vegetarians having more pleasant body odor than their carnivorous

counterparts.

<>Procedure:
(1) Clean armpits with soap
(2) Apply a small amount of the

antiperspirant/deodorant
(3) After approximately 8 hours, rinse body off with water in shower but only spray

armpits with the jet of water – don’t scrub
(4) Apply 5 drops of 20% sandalwood/jojoba mixture
(5) Repeat step

four every 12-16 hours; perform step four in evening only after rinsing off body in shower; if you develop body

odor, proceed to step one

Notes on procedure:
[3] Spraying with water instead of scrubbing is done in order

to disturb the bacterial colony on your skin as little as possible, but still allow less pleasantly smelling

by-products to be largely removed<>
[4] I use a 20% mix so I can spread out the equivalent of 1 drop of pure

sandalwood oil via 5 drops of mix

DumLuc
02-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Check into deodorant crystal. A

deodorant stone kills the bacteria that cause odor without leaving any odor of its own.

StrikerWolf8
02-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Check into

deodorant crystal. A deodorant stone kills the bacteria that cause odor without leaving any odor of its own.

<>I appreciate your suggestion; however, I think I’ll stick with what I’m using for now.

Deodorant

crystals are, to my understanding, made of mineral salts. It makes perfect sense why they would kill the bacteria

without leaving a smell and that is because they are killing the cells by effectively making the area so hypertonic

that osmosis shrivels the cells (i.e. the water in the bacteria cells exits by the presence of excessive salt and

kills them). I can also see that this would be effective for most of the day, since the large number of dead

bacterial would likely be rupturing and spilling contents inhibiting the growth of other bacteria. If you do

continue on using said crystals I would recommend you rinse off regularly (although I presume already do so), simply

to get rid of the dead bacteria.

<>However, while this is not a bad idea I would prefer to keep with my method

for several reasons:
(1) A living colony could help in preventing the establishment of a growth of opportunistic

bacteria (many are disease causing) by way competing for extra resources.
(2) If I have a living colony of

bacteria on my skin then I may end up evening out how much oil my skin produces. The bacteria consume a certain

amount daily and the body produces slightly more to help keep me waterproof. Once this pattern evens out it may

mean that the natural tendency for my skin and hair to be oily could decrease to a known constant.
<>(3) I already

have a fair amount of sandalwood and jojoba oil that I feel I should use up before moving onto something else. It

may be working for me this week, but if it isn’t next week then I’d like to know why. Perhaps what I find out is

the reason for any body odor I happen to have, and I’ll know what to avoid it next time.

<>I would be curious

if this would even out to the point where I could wash perhaps every other day, maybe even slightly longer.

However, I think I’d want to figure out a minimum amount of days before the smell of dead bacteria and their

metabolic byproducts (i.e. bacteria “poop”) became noticeable. Moreover, showers are so relaxing, and so even if I

found the method to lacking body odor for weeks/months at a time I still think I'd have to shower regularly simply

for the relaxation aspect.