PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Matt
02-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

I have not been having

much joy with the pheromones lately. Been using TE, AE and Super Primal Musk Oil in various ratios and nothing to

report at all really. Zero hits. Has anyone else had little/no response with these and then gone on to have success

with any other products?

The SoE I used - just the gel pack that came with each order - is the only stuff that

MIGHT have worked for me... might have got a DIHL with it... anyone else had DIHL from SoE alone?

Not sure what

to do next... Scent of Eros? Primal Instinct?

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

belgareth
02-18-2004, 11:56 AM
DIHL is an extreme

response and something you shouldn\'t expect to see a lot. Instead, pay attention to the more subtle hints like

extended eye contact, body language and degree of friendliness. That\'s where you\'ll see the reactions most.

Also, it is a good idea to experiment with one product at a time to get some idea of reactions and proper amounts to

wear before you try mixing.

Matt
02-18-2004, 12:03 PM
About the DIHL - I realise it

is an extreme response - but I believe I got one - whilst I was wearing SOE... so I was just asking if SOE has

gotten anyone else DIHL\'s just by itself?

belgareth
02-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Have you seen any of the

other indications I mentioned?

Matt
02-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Yes I have - with the SOE -

note though that I\'ve only worn the stuff like 5 times (just got a gel packet each time I placed an order - twice

thus far)... eye contact and more friendly too I guess...

Anyone got DIHL\'s from SOE standalone?

bigdog
02-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Matt I\'ve been using a

mix of Chrome cologne/AE/TE at a 7:3:1 ratio. Awesome results ever time! Cologne adds since it helps pull women

toward me and sift out the mone scents. Try a cover/AE/TE with that ratio in a bottle. Put a dab behind each ear, on

the chest, and if want wrists. Put rest in hair. I have been getting awesome results every time. If you try this let

us know how it works for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Matt
02-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Hi,

I have the products to

do that mix - cover/AE/TE - using Hugo Boss as the cover... and I have done so before - not sure of the ratios.... I

will try your ratios... but just to get something clear - how much do you use in total? 2, 3 0r 4 drops? (4 dabs = 1

drop; 4 drops = 1 spray)

And what kind of hits have you been getting?

Matt

bigdog
02-18-2004, 12:27 PM
My results last 2 weeks: At

clubs last week ogled and gazed at alot. One girl at bar pinched my chest out of the blue. On dance floor I hardly

danced but numerous girls came up and grinded with me without me making a move. A hot girl I had talked to a little

started kissing me at a club and kept going even though her friends tried and eventually pulled her away (I resisted

because of her friends but she wanted to keep going!). Best of all I joined a couple girls to share a cab. My

intentions to go home but I started making out with one and she invited me to her place. Stayed over and had a

blast! I have been working out alot and look better than I had a couple months ago. Nonetheless I\'m positive the

combo I use is why I am getting more attention than ever.

Make a mix in a small atomizer/bottle and dab with

finger. Drops too much IMO. Dabs are easier to disperse on different body parts without an OD in an area. 1 dab each

ear, 1 on chest, 1 dab in hair. Keep a small container with the mix and add a dab on neck later if needed. I have

used drops before and have not gotten very good results. Little has been better for me even in smoky clubs. You can

always add a dab later on neck,wrists. Boss should work well with this method. Good luck and let us know!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Matt
02-18-2004, 12:36 PM
I will try to see if less

gives a better reaction.... Next purchase will be SOE I guess, unless anyone else has other suggestions?

Thanks

for the help.

Matt

bigdog
02-18-2004, 12:54 PM
I have SOE but only use it

at work once in a while. No need for me to use it since my mix is going so well. I also have better success mixing

only 2 mone products together and no more. I will be trying AE/SOE & NPA/SOE eventually.

Gossamer_2701
02-18-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey Matt... you can

also try putting a small amount of unscented lotion in your hand, then add 4d SPMO:2d AE/m: 1d TE
Mix it well and

spread it around chest and neck rubbing whats left into yor wrists.
I\'ve gotten some good reactions with this

when I couldn\'t wear cologne. I also used this method with 1/2 an Soe gel pack and got some great hits, but only

for the first two hours... I think the Nol in the SOE began to break down causing a None OD... well at least for me

anyway.
Good luck.

Goss

bigdog
02-18-2004, 01:05 PM
I\'ve had that with SOE

too Gossamer. Works well for a couple hours at clubs in a social sense then for some reason it often permeates a

none OD type reaction from others. Also sometimes gets me anxious and in an ornery mood. I try to use it on its own

and in limited amounts. I think mixing it with a couple othets like AE & NPA can be too much. Especially if the

SOE actually breaks down into a none state which it appears to me happens.

Gossamer_2701
02-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Bigdog... I\'ve

discovered that I OD on None pretty easily. Lately I\'ve been using either 2d AE or 2d TE along with two quick

swipes of SOE (maybe 4in each) on wrists.
I started out putting the SOE on my jawline, but I noticed that it made

me kinda \'twitchy\' for some reason, so I moved it to my wrists, and haven\'t had any negative effects

since.

bigdog
02-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Gossamer I\'ve used

Chrome/AE/TE at 7:3:1 as mention before with sensational results each of 4 times I[ve used. First time I tried it I

was attracting women all night. I experimented with a dab of NPA later and women outright ignored and avoided me

big time. One guy wanted to start a fight that I had not interrelated with at all.

That\'s why I\'m

hesistant to use NPA. TE is much easier for me and harder to OD. Works awesome for me. Less has been working much

better than the more I\'ve tried. Dabs instead of drops. I will try NPA with APC and NPA & SOE at some point.

But I have TE/AE/Chrome down No OD even if adding more later. AE contains all the nol & rone I need. Therefore

SOE is basically shelved for me right now.

bundyburger
02-18-2004, 02:45 PM
SoE and

DIHL.

You have to remember that DIHL is a state that can be triggered by many means. It\'s not exclusive to

pheromones.

Imagine a young cheerleader standing near the bleachers when a cute, dreamy player enters the

field that she has recently noticed and fantasises about. She goes into a dreamy state imagining what it would be

like to have him as a boyfriend
...then one of her friends snaps her out of it.

So SoE can cause one.

It\'s a matter of the right factors been present. I had a DIHL from a \'too\' young girl at a concert once, a

real ripper of a DIHL. Just after applying SoE. To be honest I also had the remnants of an AE/m application. As I

said though it\'s not important. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
02-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Have you tried your

products stand alone properly?

I doenst sound as if you are doing too badly, a DIHL and other possible positive

reactions. You have to learn to make the most out of these.

bigdog,

I think your AE/TE mix is a bit low on

TE.

Try 1:2 or 1:3, the AE scent covers pretty well (most I have tried is 1:10, still ok stink wise).

One of

my all time favourite combos is 3-4 dabs of TE, and 2 drops of AE.

Sagacious1420
02-18-2004, 06:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
One of my all time favourite combos is 3-4 dabs of

TE, and 2 drops of AE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Really? I\'ve never heard that before.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
02-19-2004, 08:11 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Have you tried AE/TE mixes?

Sagacious1420
02-19-2004, 03:31 PM

Have you tried AE/TE mixes?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Are you talking to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-20-2004, 03:21 PM
[bad accent]Yessir, why

yes I am[/bad accent]

What ratios?

Sagacious1420
02-20-2004, 08:09 PM
lol! I was just

kidding around, I thought everybody knew that this is your current favorite mix by now.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pancho1188
02-22-2004, 11:08 PM
By the way, everyone,

did you know that one of the Captain\'s current favorite mixes is the AE/TE mix???

If not, I just wanted to let you know that the AE/TE mix is one

of his favorites. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
02-23-2004, 02:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
By the way, everyone, did you know that one of the Captain\'s current

favorite mixes is the AE/TE mix??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If not, I just wanted to let

you know that the AE/TE mix is one of his favorites. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Pancho1188
02-23-2004, 10:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font

By the way, everyone, did you know that one of the Captain\'s current

favorite mixes is the AE/TE mix??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If not, I just wanted to let

you know that the AE/TE mix is one of his favorites. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Your welcome,

but I hope to be promoted to Rear Admiral Obvious in the near future...

*groans and eye rolls*

CptKipling
02-23-2004, 01:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
By the way, everyone, did you know that one of

the Captain\'s current favorite mixes is the AE/TE mix??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If

not, I just wanted to let you know that the AE/TE mix is one of his favorites.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks,

Captain Obvious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Your welcome, but I hope to be promoted to Rear Admiral Obvious in the near

future...

*groans and eye rolls*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif