PDA

View Full Version : I wonder

OCP
02-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Does it come down tot he fact that

you have game or not. If you do the pheros help; if you do not then you are hopeless. I just wonder!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

bundyburger
02-17-2004, 02:51 AM
Oh yeah.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

\'Got game\' of course meaning the right attitude.

If

your a nervous anxious looking guy it doesn\'t matter how much a-none you wear. You aren\'t alpha or even close

to it. It degrades \"The Package\". (heh heh)

You have to train your attitude to compliment your pheromone (and

non-pheromone) tools.

Gossamer_2701
02-17-2004, 05:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
if you do not then you are hopeless.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I agree that you have to have a personality to go with the mones.... but I

wouldn\'t say that its \'hopeless\' if you don\'t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif We

are constantly learning and adapting to compensate for our shortcomings..... it just takes some people longer than

others to realize what they\'re doing wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dolly
02-17-2004, 06:09 AM
I agree whole-heartedly. If a

woman tries wearing -mones, and then walks around with a frown on her face and a pissed-off attitude, she\'s not

going to be approached, so she may as well forget it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think

that the fun in wearing mones is that we can adjust our mixes to fit our attitudes...and use the -mones to help

communicate those feelings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
02-17-2004, 06:12 AM
I tend to do that. If I

don\'t feel like talking to anybody on a particular day, I don\'t wear -mones. I think it confuses people if you

put out a signal that you want to be social or sexual, but your attitude says you don\'t.

bundyburger
02-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Recently on a night

out, I noticed 2 girls hanging out together. One a sexy blonde, the other a georgeous tall asian girl. They walked

by me a few times over two different establishments as the night moved on. I would have taken either and that

\'something\' was there that made me want to grab one of them then and there. But I didn\'t, of course. The

whole night the blonde had a real attitude written over her face that told every guy there to keep at least 100

metres away.

As the night ended I was standing at the food van with the asian girl (who showed off her

flexibility with a high fun kick &lt;drooooooool&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ). I asked

her \"what\'s wrong with your friend?\" and replied \"She can\'t pick up and she\'s pissed off.\"

Do

you beleive that? I\'m telling you now, if she was that keen to pick up and had guys drooling over her she should

have. If it weren\'t for the catty body language.

She had the body. She had the face. She had the need. She had

the wrong attitude showing on the outside.

Finnished rambling now.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

OCP
02-17-2004, 03:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Recently on a night out, I noticed 2 girls hanging out together. One a sexy

blonde, the other a georgeous tall asian girl. They walked by me a few times over two different establishments as

the night moved on. I would have taken either and that \'something\' was there that made me want to grab one of

them then and there. But I didn\'t, of course. The whole night the blonde had a real attitude written over her

face that told every guy there to keep at least 100 metres away.

As the night ended I was standing at the food

van with the asian girl (who showed off her flexibility with a high fun kick &lt;drooooooool&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ). I asked her \"what\'s wrong with your friend?\" and

replied \"She can\'t pick up and she\'s pissed off.\"

Do you beleive that? I\'m telling you now, if she

was that keen to pick up and had guys drooling over her she should have. If it weren\'t for the catty body

language.

She had the body. She had the face. She had the need. She had the wrong attitude showing on the

outside.

Finnished rambling now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Great Post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

burgerama1960
02-17-2004, 03:49 PM
I would have to agree

bundy. Every guy figured she was a ball buster in the bad way.

Gossamer_2701
02-17-2004, 03:56 PM
So Bundy.... or Mr.

Burger if you prefer (must have been wearing PI/m when he wrote that post... feeling the respect man

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) Did you get to go home with the sexy asian girl or what?