PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been here in a while/WKM#1 still #1?

bsxs
02-16-2004, 06:22 PM
As far as I\'ve read, WKM#1 is still the best. Is this true? I\'ve been using it for just about a

year now, but I\'ve laid off on pheromones lately, I only use pheros once a week since I think I\'ve used pheros

so much that they\'re in my BLOOD!

bsxs
02-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Actually that may be a problem. It\'s either the pheromones or me, but I have been using the same

WKM#1 bottle for a LOOONG time, and the overdose risk is constantly getting WORSE AND WORSE. Maybe I need a new

bottle?

DrSmellThis
02-16-2004, 08:27 PM
It\'s not just that -- it\'s also resetting your body\'s phero signature. You want to work

up some natural mones, via diet, supplements (e.g., DHEA) and execise. You\'re not necessarily asking for all this

advice, but I\'d lay off l-s mones for a bit, and minimise SOAP showering, while carefully monitoring your body

smell. Take saunas and exfoliate head to toe often at first, then taper off to a maintenance level. Use only

sandalwood, oak moss, amber patchouli and and vetiver EO\'s in the mean time. You\'ll still get hits from

natural mones.

pico
02-17-2004, 03:55 AM
Hi,
Could you give us some more info on \"resetting phero signiture\"? why is it that pheros seem

more powerful when you use them after a time without them? (say a week).
It doesn;t seem to make sense - surely the

amount of pheromones given off naturally by your body is so small that it is negligeable.
thanks

bundyburger
02-17-2004, 03:42 PM
I think because they are harder to wash off than you think. I\'ve started applying PI/m and

NPA/m with a latex glove on. I can still smell it on my fingers after washing my hands and it\'s just started to

get to me. It take s alot of scrubbing to reduce it to barely noticable.

bjf
02-18-2004, 01:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Actually that may be a problem. It\'s

either the pheromones or me, but I have been using the same WKM#1 bottle for a LOOONG time, and the overdose risk is

constantly getting WORSE AND WORSE. Maybe I need a new bottle?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Maybe bacteria got in it that the carrier isn\'t killing all of and some of the nol or

whatever has converted to none. It has been a LOOONG time.

I think SOE once went rancid on FTR?

bsxs
02-24-2004, 01:00 PM
So maybe I\'m one of the first cases of long term effects of mones.

Watcher
03-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Lol i sweat out the SOE even without pheromone usage (actually probably because ive become used to them

and can recongize them - ive really pumped up my exercise levels - bulked up etc and can really figure my own sweat

signature down to individual compounds almost.

DrSmellThis
03-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Hey Watcher, welcome back. Where ya been, hangin with Jambat?

CptKipling
03-04-2004, 10:23 AM
I can sometimes smell a TEish scent on me, usually when I have only been showering lightly.