PDA

View Full Version : not enough -none? Too unkempt?

dogsbutt
02-13-2004, 01:42 PM
I\'ve

been posting my results with AE/w and SOE, 2 drops: 1/2 pack (incidentally, I know I\'ve read this, but how much

does 1/2 pack come to in drops? How much does 10\" of rolling come out to in drops?).

Well, I like to test

things out further. Most of the hits I\'ve been getting have been at coffee houses, so I wanted to see the

threshold. I added a spray of TE to one pit, covered by Amouage Dia to the AE/w: SOE.

People were even

friendlier; more strangers saying \'Hi,\' one girl who held my gaze for at least five seconds, just good

stuff.

Well, yesterday I got really curious how far I could take this. So, I decided not to shower and added

even more of the same exact amount to whatever\'s been breaking down on my body (1 spray TE, 2 drops AE/w, 1/2

pack SOE), plus my own sweat (I even wore the same T-shirt, which STANK!).

Still friendly, invited out to go

dancing with people I\'ve never hung out with before. Also, this one girl that I\'ve made out with in the past

was exceptionally flirty and teasy, and I even made new friends at the coffee shop.

So far, great results, except

when I went out to a bar later that night. It seemed as though the women were not interested in me at all. It\'s

not that they were disgusted; they just didn\'t care.

Maybe it\'s because I hadn\'t showered since day

before, maybe it\'s because I haven\'t shaved in over a week (though this hasn\'t been a factor with women

previously). Maybe the pheros were starting to reek (though the coffee shop was great just a few minutes before the

bar). Maybe there wasn\'t enough none in the mix.

I smell terrible right now, and I smelled pretty bad

yesterday. But I\'m inclined to go another day with no shower just to see what happens. It sounds gross, but

I\'m very curious how far I can take this (though I\'ll have to shower for Valentine\'s Day)

Gossamer_2701
02-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Damn man, take a shower... you smell like a dogsbutt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j/k
Interesting post, keep us updated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
02-13-2004, 02:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve been posting my results with AE/w and SOE,

2 drops: 1/2 pack (incidentally, I know I\'ve read this, but how much does 1/2 pack come to in drops? How much

does 10\" of rolling come out to in drops?).

Well, I like to test things out further. Most of the hits I\'ve

been getting have been at coffee houses, so I wanted to see the threshold. I added a spray of TE to one pit,

covered by Amouage Dia to the AE/w: SOE.

People were even friendlier; more strangers saying \'Hi,\' one girl

who held my gaze for at least five seconds, just good stuff.

Well, yesterday I got really curious how far I could

take this. So, I decided not to shower and added even more of the same exact amount to whatever\'s been breaking

down on my body (1 spray TE, 2 drops AE/w, 1/2 pack SOE), plus my own sweat (I even wore the same T-shirt, which

STANK!).

Still friendly, invited out to go dancing with people I\'ve never hung out with before. Also, this

one girl that I\'ve made out with in the past was exceptionally flirty and teasy, and I even made new friends at

the coffee shop.

So far, great results, except when I went out to a bar later that night. It seemed as though

the women were not interested in me at all. It\'s not that they were disgusted; they just didn\'t

care.

Maybe it\'s because I hadn\'t showered since day before, maybe it\'s because I haven\'t shaved in

over a week (though this hasn\'t been a factor with women previously). Maybe the pheros were starting to reek

(though the coffee shop was great just a few minutes before the bar). Maybe there wasn\'t enough none in the mix.

I smell terrible right now, and I smelled pretty bad yesterday. But I\'m inclined to go another day with no

shower just to see what happens. It sounds gross, but I\'m very curious how far I can take this (though I\'ll

have to shower for Valentine\'s Day)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dogs Butt....the fact

that you had great results in the Coffee Shop five minutes before going to the Bar, then not seeing any results in

the Bar, is what I see all the time.

The biggest reason (my guess) is that the clouds of scent molecules from

every person wearing perfume or cologne in a club really makes it harder for the mones to be effective. In a

non-perfume filled setting (ie Coffee Shop) the mones do just fine.

It is pretty wierd thing.

dogsbutt
02-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Dogs Butt....the fact that you had great results in

the Coffee Shop five minutes before going to the Bar, then not seeing any results in the Bar, is what I see all the

time.

The biggest reason (my guess) is that the clouds of scent molecules from every person wearing perfume or

cologne in a club really makes it harder for the mones to be effective. In a non-perfume filled setting (ie Coffee

Shop) the mones do just fine.

I

guess you\'re right. At a bar, I\'m just another guy sweaty guy.

bjf
02-13-2004, 03:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Dogs Butt....the fact that you had great results in the Coffee Shop five

minutes before going to the Bar, then not seeing any results in the Bar, is what I see all the time.

The

biggest reason (my guess) is that the clouds of scent molecules from every person wearing perfume or cologne in a

club really makes it harder for the mones to be effective. In a non-perfume filled setting (ie Coffee Shop) the

mones do just fine.

I

guess you\'re right. At a bar, I\'m just another guy sweaty guy.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

F\'en sucks, doesn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For what

it is worth, though I have found NPA to be more consistent than TE is such environments.

If anyone has any

opinion on that, please let us know.

Skyy
02-13-2004, 03:46 PM
Have

you tried throwing a spray of TE in your hair?

If your gonna go to a bar/club its best to apply more than you

would in a normal situation. How much more? Welp thats up to you to decide that!

bigdog
02-13-2004, 04:06 PM
For

one thing AE/W will get more social if anything from women. Not much sexual. Stick with AE/M or TE.

DrSmellThis
02-13-2004, 04:15 PM
A

brave man after my own heart... (OK, that ain\'t what it sound like!)

dogsbutt
02-13-2004, 06:05 PM
Coffee house is fairly empty right now, and I don\'t have actual plans for going out later. Today (still no

showering), I got a weird look from a girl, a friendly approach from an acquaintance, and total ignores from

everyone else. TOTAL. Maybe I\'m at the OD stage. But, then again, not too many people around.

I added

half-pack SOE (how many drops is that? How many drops is 10\" roll-on? Ima keep asking till someone answers cuz I

can\'ts find the answer), 2 drops AE/w, and three dabs NPA/m

DrSmellThis
02-13-2004, 07:25 PM
I

found that thorough, hot water showers help a lot, without washing away one\'s natural musk. You might try tonight

to see if you can revive things. Sometimes I\'ll wash hair and face only.

dogsbutt
02-13-2004, 07:44 PM
I found that thorough, hot water showers help a

lot, without washing away one\'s natural musk. You might try tonight to see if you can revive things. Sometimes

I\'ll wash hair and face only.

Thanks. I was going to shower

and wash away everything tonight, then work out in the morning. Do some exercise to get the natural musk back

fresh.

db

Bottle
02-16-2004, 09:21 AM
how

about washing your balls...I mean if you pull and you dogs nutts arent esaclty the mutts nutts then you aint getting

any munchin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gossamer_2701
02-16-2004, 12:52 PM
I mean if you pull and you dogs nutts arent

esaclty the mutts nutts then you aint getting any munchin

Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2004, 12:57 PM
I think it\'s too gross to \'translate\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bigdog
02-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Dogbutt, you are using too much nol IMO. Products like AE/W, can elicit weird looks/responses. Heck even if I have

WAGG some question if I\'m gay and guys have tried to pick me up. I\'m sticking to chrome/AE/TE mix at ration

7:3:1. I get only women looking my way and lately in a BIG way with this. I got into a cab with a couple girls this

weekend and one started kissing me and asking me to her place. We are going out this weekend. No /w products for me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RE:Coffee house is fairly empty right now, and I don\'t

have actual plans for going out later. Today (still no showering), I got a weird look from a girl, a friendly

approach from an acquaintance, and total ignores from everyone else. TOTAL. Maybe I\'m at the OD stage. But, then

again, not too many people around.

RE:I added half-pack SOE (how many drops is that? How many drops is 10\"

roll-on? Ima keep asking till someone answers cuz I can\'ts find the answer), 2 drops AE/w, and three dabs NPA/m

Gossamer_2701
02-16-2004, 01:06 PM
I think it\'s too gross to \'translate\'

Nuff said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DrSmellThis
02-16-2004, 01:07 PM
It\'s weird, but I get good attention from the ladies after every time I go to the sauna/hot tubs, even if I only

rinse with water after the sauna (which is usually the case). I guess I have lots of sweat and BO, but minus the

impurities. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I did this Saturday, and some beautiful young lady

at a nice lounge handed me her #, unsolicited. I felt like Tom Cruise, but only because she\'s three inches taller

than me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My hair was also really messy, though my clotes were

fairly nice. It may sound gross, but the ladies like what they like. If I\'d asked that woman, she\'d probably

swear she wants her men impeccably clean, as she was dressed pretty fancy, with a meticulous makeup job. Most women,

like men, are just monkeys in denial.

bjf
02-16-2004, 01:13 PM
It\'s weird, but I get good attention from the

ladies after every time I go to the sauna/hot tubs, even if I only rinse with water after the sauna (which is

usually the case). I guess I have lots of sweat and BO, but minus the impurities.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I did this Saturday, and some beautiful young lady at a nice

lounge handed me her #, unsolicited. I felt like Tom Cruise, but only because she\'s three inches taller than me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It may sound gross, but the ladies like what they like. It\'s

not my fault. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

DST, you know why..... you are sweating out your mones.

Gossamer_2701
02-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Although I\'ve never taken it to the extremes Dogsbutt has /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif...

I have also noticed that I get many more hits if I go without showering for 2 days... but thats my limit... I just

can\'t handle feeling that dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dogsbutt
02-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Dogbutt, you are using too much nol IMO. Products

like AE/W, can elicit weird looks/responses. Heck even if I have WAGG some question if I\'m gay and guys have

tried to pick me up. I\'m sticking to chrome/AE/TE mix at ration 7:3:1. I get only women looking my way and lately

in a BIG way with this. I got into a cab with a couple girls this weekend and one started kissing me and asking me

to her place. We are going out this weekend. No /w products for me!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The weird look I got I can fairly say had to do with how god awful I smelled at the time.

Can\'t blame the poor girl. The nol seems to suit me just fine, I think. I get mucho friendliness. I just

haven\'t yet figured out how none works in my system. As a matter of fact, I only remember two incidents where

-none was around and I got a DIHL.

Maybe I need better cover scents; Amouage may just not be cutting it for the

relatively young women I\'m around. I think the nol is fine; never had negative reactions with it. The none, he

is a mystery to me.

Rakesh
02-17-2004, 02:34 PM
We

might be on to something here...
Because my last and longest relationship (1,5 year) started at a club after I

spent the whole day in the car on the way from paris, and then i got home with greasy hair, failing antiperspirant

and other yummy things about me. I\'ve never been so blatantly picked up before, it was like a hurricane sweeping

you away:) Mind you, I didn\'t protest, and even though the relationship is gone now, I don\'t regret a thing.

bjf
02-17-2004, 02:50 PM
We might be on to something here...
Because my

last and longest relationship (1,5 year) started at a club after I spent the whole day in the car on the way from

paris, and then i got home with greasy hair, failing antiperspirant and other yummy things about me. I\'ve never

been so blatantly picked up before, it was like a hurricane sweeping you away:) Mind you, I didn\'t protest, and

even though the relationship is gone now, I don\'t regret a thing.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I was in a car once for 15 hours with no A.C. I didn\'t no what was going on for that day

after that trip.

After learning about pheromones, now I know. Explains some other experiences too, but I have

never sweated that much in my life (I did shower btw once I arrived at my destination).