PDA

View Full Version : Compliments and TE??

egomaniac
02-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Has anyone

received more than usual compliments wearing TE? I received compliments on my body from the last two girls I hooked

up with. Hell, my ex-girlfriend of almost 2 years never complimented me on how I look. That\'s why she a bitch

and were not together. Anyway, I have been working out harder lately, but by no means am I ripped. I\'m

6\'0\" about 180, with an athletic tone. I have just noticed more of these comments since I have been wearing

this stuff. Anyone else?

Pancho1188
02-13-2004, 11:32 AM
I just went

back to Penn State for an interview yesterday and had a chance to catch up with my friends. Let me tell you, a

little change goes a long way. I got new, stylish clothes for Christmas, gained ten pounds from eating a lot of

healthy foods and using my strict gym regimen, and I had a cologne-AE-TE-SOE mix (tried to add WAGG but I was in a

car and didn\'t want to spill it) going with me... Wow.

Let me repeat: wow. I was hot sh*t, baby.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I received hugs left and right, had one of the pledges rub my abs

and ogle over them, the male pledges respected me, I was actually social, and I had a great time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Man, this one girl who\'s just gorgeous saw me, gave me the

biggest smile you\'ve ever seen, and quickly gave me a hug...*drool*

My ex also complimented me on my style and

extra-built upper body. She also opened up real fast and started talking about her recently diagnosed eating

disorder. She commented that she said more to me than she had to anyone. She also told me that her new boyfriend

had cheated on her during their first month of their relationship but she\'s sticking with him because they

\"weren\'t really serious then\" and \"have been through so much since then\". Then, of course, she goes on

to tell me that she would\'ve never had an eating disorder had she still been going out with me because I made her

feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. She makes a point to see me before I leave so she can say goodbye,

and she tells me that we should go out for coffee next week when I come up for another interview.

This

should\'ve been it\'s own posting, but oh well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif To return to

the subject, TE along with the other stuff allowed for some serious complimenting action...even though most of it

was just me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way, I was up until almost 3 a.m. because my

friend and his woman were having sex in his bedroom while I was out on the couch unable to block out the

noise...hopefully the sweet sexual subliminal messages were with them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pancho

egomaniac
02-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Pancho, i

hate when that happens and my roomate is getting some and all i have to show is a sore hand. Thanks for the

response.

bundyburger
02-14-2004, 02:31 AM
I

\'NOTICE\' girls who have changed a little after going through a fitness phase. It\'s amazing what the human

eye picks up as being more attractive.

I\'ve been applying that same philosophy to my own body of late. And

it\'s paying off big time.
They notice ME being healthier the same way I would notice THEM.

In my mind I

haven\'t changed that much , but the proportions must have improved enough to be more attractive.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DrSmellThis
02-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Excellent

point!