PDA

View Full Version : less is better....

whynot
02-12-2004, 04:22 PM
hey everyone:

i

read somewhere on the forum the less mone you use the better its effect. so i thought i\'d give it a try. i used

to go to work wearing up to 4 drops of mones(combos of ae, npa, te, pi, soe). this week i\'ve been going to work

wearing just one drop of either ae, or pi/m, and i\'ve seen better results then when i was a walking cloud of

phero. I mean, no one gave me DIHL, or blatant come on, but i can sense my co workers more calm and showing a

little more respect. But what about when you are out at a night club? People have been drinking, smoking, and

it\'s crowded. In my experience, i\'ve had much better results when im on the verge of massive OD, ie, i went

out one night wearing 3pi/w, 2pi/m, 2npa/m, 2ae/m, and a whole pack of soe gel. what are some of you guys\'

experience with wearing pheros at work and when you are out and about?

bjf
02-12-2004, 04:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
hey everyone:

i read somewhere on the forum the

less mone you use the better its effect. so i thought i\'d give it a try. i used to go to work wearing up to 4

drops of mones(combos of ae, npa, te, pi, soe). this week i\'ve been going to work wearing just one drop of

either ae, or pi/m, and i\'ve seen better results then when i was a walking cloud of phero. I mean, no one gave

me DIHL, or blatant come on, but i can sense my co workers more calm and showing a little more respect. But what

about when you are out at a night club? People have been drinking, smoking, and it\'s crowded. In my experience,

i\'ve had much better results when im on the verge of massive OD, ie, i went out one night wearing 3pi/w, 2pi/m,

2npa/m, 2ae/m, and a whole pack of soe gel. what are some of you guys\' experience with wearing pheros at work

and when you are out and about?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think you hit the nail on the

head. Day time use and nighttime use (if you are not with your SO or on a date) are night and day.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you already have someone\'s attention, I like less

none/lacroy, and more of a balanced or comfort mix. This goes for sexual and business relationships. All you need

is the right respect.

If you are on the prowl, I find attention-getters more effective -- that is larger doses

and more focused on none/lacroy.

Those two things help cut through the perfume, smoke and distractions in a club

setting and help get them on to you. Of course their are quieter bars and lounges that you wouldn\'t need such an

attention getter.

Sagacious1420
02-12-2004, 05:56 PM
In my experience, i\'ve had much better results

when im on the verge of massive OD, ie, i went out one night wearing 3pi/w, 2pi/m, 2npa/m, 2ae/m, and a whole pack

of soe gel. what are some of you guys\' experience with wearing pheros at work and when you are out and about?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Holy Sh!t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You

really use all of that at one time!?!? I\'d say you\'re well past the \"verge\" of an OD and massive would be

an understatement. I try to stay between 0.015 mg and 0.02 mg of none for clubbing, up to 0.025 mg w/ the right mix

(=1 drop PI/m). The 2 drops of PI/m alone puts you at 0.05 mg of none + you\'re adding the NPA and AE. That puts

you at about 0.08+ mg of none. I\'m sure you\'ve read in the newbie thread that at around 0.03 mg of none

you\'re on the verge of OD and you are way beyond that. I would imagine that w/ that much none, everyone around

you is getting a huge phero buzz, enter the concept of Social Hookup. What may seem to appear as a DIHL from women

at that dosage could be more like DIGS (Deer In Gun Sights), okay I just made that last one up, but you get the

idea. A smoky environment may require a bit heavier dose, but not as much as you\'re using. If nothing else,

you\'re probably wasting valuable product.

I would say that for work situations, try to not go above 0.01 mg of

none. I\'m sure Oscar can attest to low level usage in the work environment.

Just my 2 cents.

bigdog
02-12-2004, 07:12 PM
I definitely can

attest less is better. Too much none can greatly affect me and cause me to do things I normally wouldn\'t do.

Especially if I am drinking al little. It can also influence other males negatively as they sense the none.. I think

3-4 dabs AE with 2-3 dabs TE or 2-3 dabs AE with 2 dabs NPA works best for me. I am going to go with this for now

and if in a club will keep an atomizer of one of the above mixes and carefully use if needed. For me it is better to

use less first and then add more later if no results. Also I will keep a gel pack of SOE or WAGGG (not together!)

and use a little if too I OD on none. Too much none has been not a good thing for me. It has made me argue with

others,speed, and become impatient. I utilized a little of TE/AE Monday and got amazingly good results!

egomaniac
02-12-2004, 09:26 PM
I definitely can attest less is better. Too much

none can greatly affect me and cause me to do things I normally wouldn\'t do. Especially if I am drinking al

little. It can also influence other males negatively as they sense the none.. I think 3-4 dabs AE with 2-3 dabs TE

or 2-3 dabs AE with 2 dabs NPA works best for me. I am going to go with this for now and if in a club will keep an

atomizer of one of the above mixes and carefully use if needed. For me it is better to use less first and then add

more later if no results. Also I will keep a gel pack of SOE or WAGGG (not together!) and use a little if too I OD

on none. Too much none has been not a good thing for me. It has made me argue with others,speed, and become

impatient. I utilized a little of TE/AE Monday and got amazingly good results!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I can tell you right now with that much, im surprised a few guys havent tried to start a fight

or talk trash to you. I noticed that when i put on 2 sprays of TE, just the other weekend I had 2 idiots come up to

me and start something. Hell, this one guy across the bar came up to me and said I bumped into him. I never walked

by this guy. His freinds had to come and get him away because they had no idea what he was doing. Of course then I

punched him in his face outside as my friends and I were leaving, but that\'s another story.

bigdog
02-12-2004, 09:59 PM
I use 2-3 dabs of

AE with a couple dabs TE. Not drops or sprays which is too much. I agree TE sprays can cause male agression.

I\'ve learned my lesson with this. None OD surely can be dangerous.

whynot
02-13-2004, 03:55 PM
i didn\'t notice

any guys trying to start sh1t with me when i wore that ridiculous amount of mones. some guy i didn\'t know

actually bought a beer and set it in front of me without saying anything. i did have a whole pack of soe gel on, so

maybe that\'s why. i just feel i need to wear more than usual when i go out to a crowded bar.

bigdog
02-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I have had guys

&amp; girls buy me drinks I hadn\'t talked to before a few times too with mones. But I had about 3-4 dabs of none

product with a couple dabs of nol &amp; rone. SOE in large doses doesn\'t hurt. It\'s the none in large doses

that does.

bigdog
02-14-2004, 06:14 AM
Last night less

none proven again to be better for me. Wore a AE/TE mix. (4:1 ratio. 1 dab chest 1 each ear. 1 neck). At bar women

striking up conversations. While talking to one another would touch me to get attention. Same on dance floor even

when I wasn\'t dancing. I dance or talk to one and another out of the blue would start being touch-feely with me.

At the end of the night I added only 1 dab of NPA/m with and the same women and others wanted nothing to do with me.

Total turnaround. A guy wanted started arguing me for some reason and wanted to start a fight with me. He was much

less muscular and smaller than me and he started shoving me. I didn\'t initiate anything with him or his friends.

His brother told me that I looked like I was looking for a fight and I should beat his brothers\'s azz up. Only 1

dab of none in the form of NPA totally turned everything 180 degrees. I\'m going to dilute my NPA. Luckily I have

APC coming and I will use it with the NPA. Definitely too much none a no-no for me.

By the way I actually

managed to diffuse the guy trying to antagonize me. After he was trying to get me riled without success I told him

he looked like he someone in Howard Stern\'s movie \'Private Parts\'. He asked me if I thought he looked like

\'Pig Vomit\' (a boss of Howard\'s in NY). I told him \'yes\'. Strangely enough this actually diffused him

even though it shoulda been an insult.

bjf
02-14-2004, 06:30 AM
Last night less none proven again to be better for

me. Wore a AE/TE mix. (4:1 ratio. 1 dab chest 1 each ear. 1 neck). At bar women striking up conversations. While

talking to one another would touch me to get attention. Same on dance floor even when I wasn\'t dancing. I dance

or talk to one and another out of the blue would start being touch-feely with me. At the end of the night I added

only 1 dab of NPA/m with and the same women and others wanted nothing to do with me. Total turnaround. A guy wanted

started arguing me for some reason and wanted to start a fight with me. He was much less muscular and smaller than

me and he started shoving me. I didn\'t initiate anything with him or his friends. His brother told me that I

looked like I was looking for a fight and I should beat his brothers\'s azz up. Only 1 dab of none in the form of

NPA totally turned everything 180 degrees. I\'m going to dilute my NPA. Luckily I have APC coming and I will use

it with the NPA. Definitely too much none a no-no for me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wooo....what if you had A-1 or Wagg with the added NPA?

Gossamer_2701
02-14-2004, 06:41 AM
Bigdog....

looks like you found your line.... have fun experimenting on both sides of it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just be careful with that male aggression, you can wind up in jail

or the hospital (you never know what nutjobs are packing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif )
At

the end of the night, why not try 2 dabs of TE instead of NPA instead.

HornyMan
02-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Doesn\'t alot

of mone application depend on age? For example I am using NPA and WaGG (And soon PI when it arrives!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif) together and find I need like 2 drops of NPA mixed with 1 drop

wagg to get decent attention.

BTW I\'m 34, maybe my none levels are simply too low. Perhaps it doesn\'t hurt

me as much as guys say 18 years of age.

bigdog
02-15-2004, 10:27 AM
WAGG takes the

edge of the None so I would say that\'s why 2 of NPA works. Be careful with an OD of PI.

Last night was a new

one for me. Got a cab with 2 girls I didn\'t know and got touchy feely with one. She initiated. I somehow managed

to have her ask me in to her place and she was all over me. I stayed over. Awkward cuz I didn\'t even know her

name til noon! Despite the awkwardness she insists I call her and go out. I\'ve been working out and n much better

shape. The mix of Chrome/AE/TE at ratio 9:3:1 certainly has been working like a charm at clubs. I used 3-4 dabs of

it. I ordered more NPA with the Wacky Wednesday special with APC but no need to use it know. The above has been

working too well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
02-15-2004, 04:08 PM
They don\'t

call bigdog \"full member\" for nuttin!