PDA

View Full Version : Great Weekend & NPA/APC mix

bigdog
02-12-2004, 11:15 AM
I\'m

back using pheros after a hiatus. This past Monday night I went out to a club and girls were hovering around me more

than usual. They were grinding and trying to get my attention. This happens sometimes but this was more than normal

especially for a Monday night. A hottie at the bar I had not talked to at all pinched my chest out of the blue and

that was abnormal. I was using a TE/SOE 3:1 mix. I also put a mix together with AE/TE & Chrome(3dabs:1 dab:4

sprays) and that has worked too. I have lost 20 pounds and am now on a mass building phase so that helps too!

I

just took advantage of the $24.95 Wacky Wednesday special and will mix APC & NPA (JB#1 I guess). This still

pretty successful? Any other suggestions with APC & NPA?

Rakesh
02-12-2004, 11:51 AM
I

confirm that TE+SOE is a neat combo.

bigdog
02-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Actually it was 4 Dabs AE & 3 dabs TE I tried Monday night. I don\'t know why I thought it was SOE I used.

Not the case. I also used the AE/TE/Chrome mix later as the night went on. I had better luck dabbing TE rather than

spraying. Gonna keep going with less first and then add the AE/TE/Chrome mix from an atomizer as needed throughout

night. I am looking forward to trying NPA & APC together as it seems to be successful.

Rakesh
02-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah

I prefer dabbing too. The spray is a huge dose on a small area I guess.

OCP
02-12-2004, 12:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I confirm that TE+SOE is a neat combo.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif