PDA

View Full Version : WAGG and Beddy Bye Time

HornyMan
02-12-2004, 06:50 AM
I just got my

new bottle of wagg. Haven\'t had much time to experiment with it, used it only twice so far, but I thing is

clear. The stuff PUTS ME TO SLEEP.

Within the first 3-4 hours of using each dose I was yawning repeatedly each

time, eyes closing, basically falling asleep.

Anyone else experience this, and how do I stop this!??

I used 2

drops, I\'m 34 years old male.

Any feedback?

DZorro
02-12-2004, 07:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I just got my new bottle of wagg. Haven\'t had

much time to experiment with it, used it only twice so far, but I thing is clear. The stuff PUTS ME TO

SLEEP.

Within the first 3-4 hours of using each dose I was yawning repeatedly each time, eyes closing, basically

falling asleep.

Anyone else experience this, and how do I stop this!??

I used 2 drops, I\'m 34 years old

male.

Any feedback?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WASG What a Great Sleepy Guy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,

pico
02-12-2004, 08:57 AM
nay.. wagg has

no effect on me whatsoever. but then again pheromones seem to have little effect on me anyway, whether its

Pi/Npa/AE, although ODing on SOE makes me lose concentration and start babbling

markus
02-12-2004, 08:59 AM

Anyone else experience this, and how do I stop

this!??

you go to sleep.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i usually get depressed when using WAGG. still haven\'t found

a cure for it.

anyhow, try to use a bit less and see how it works.

bjf
02-12-2004, 09:31 AM
SOE defintely

makes me pass out (at the worst times) and PF even put me to sleep yesterday.

I am guessing at night or something

these comfort pheromones go up and perhaps that is what gives us the classic \"tired\" feeling?

Just a guess.

Or maybe anything that super relaxes your functions makes you sleepy.... in other words, the same reason why people

open up from these pheromones is the same reason why it puts people to sleep.

Skyy
02-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Yes, If by

chance I do put wagg somewhere within my direct breathing range, I do feel somewhat tired. It\'s not an instant

\"Oh im sleepy\" feeling but its gradual and does have an effect within a 3-4 hour period.

OCP
02-12-2004, 10:52 AM
SOE defintely makes me pass out (at the worst

times) and PF even put me to sleep yesterday.

I am guessing at night or something these comfort pheromones go up

and perhaps that is what gives us the classic \"tired\" feeling?

Just a guess. Or maybe anything that super

relaxes your functions makes you sleepy.... in other words, the same reason why people open up from these pheromones

is the same reason why it puts people to sleep.

WAGG will

have a calming affect, so perhaps if you are already a calm individual it may put you over the top to where you just

want to sleep. Just a guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

HornyMan
02-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Maybe I

need to lower the dose and mix it with some other mones? Also I AM a VERY VERY VERY calm person. I almost never

lose my temper or act emotionally. I\'m very quiet, softspoken, and rational.

Starting tommorrow I\'ll cut

wagg to 1 drop and report back.

CJ01
02-12-2004, 01:26 PM
And I thought

this was a real hit story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The reports of people getting

depressed and tired and headaches have pretty much put me off ever trying WAGG out to be honest. I don´t want those

things nor do I want others to react that way. It´s like the opposite of want I hope for.
One trick might be to

compensate this negatice effect (depressing, tiredness) is to add AFA when using WAGG, more AFA than WAGG and not

applying WAGG close to the head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bigdog
02-12-2004, 01:35 PM
WAGG seems to

make guys comfortable around me. Not as much of a reaction with women. It\'s very obvious that it works in

settings that guys may be ornery,mean or looking for a fight. Also if one is wearing too much none I think WAGG

works well. Sometimes too well as guys I don\'t know may put an arm around me or hug me. I wouldn\'t use it for

women but if I OD on none or Im talking to a girlfriend of a jealous guy it can work. I would try SOE first though.

CJ01
02-12-2004, 01:38 PM
sounds just what

WAGG is suppose to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HornyMan
02-12-2004, 01:44 PM
One other I

forgot to point out folks. My 2 applications of Wagg so far were 3 days apart, and in the interim I used SOE. I

didn\'t ever mix SOE with wagg since I know that may cause depression.

Could it be SOE was still in my system

and interacted with the WAGG? Also I didn\'t really feel depressed with Wagg (Not overly happy either), but I did

experience INCREDIBLE desire to sleep THROUGHOUT the day!

markus
02-12-2004, 08:33 PM
And I thought this was a real hit story

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The reports of people getting depressed and tired and headaches

have pretty much put me off ever trying WAGG out to be honest. I don´t want those things nor do I want others to

react that way. It´s like the opposite of want I hope for.
One trick might be to compensate this negatice effect

(depressing, tiredness) is to add AFA when using WAGG, more AFA than WAGG and not applying WAGG close to the head.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CJ dont let

these stories put you away from using WAGG. I am from those who get depressed sometimes when using it, but still i

think every mones user should try it. it is magic. it\'s nothing, but absolutely nothing, like any other mone

i\'ve tried. try not using it in huge amounts. i dont get it why ppl want to use 2-3 drops of it and get hugged by

ppl they dont know in the middle of the street. try using just a small dab. it\'s much more than just a relaxing

sensation, it\'s about a certain bonding feeling, that other mones cannot give you. with the right person and in

the right amount it\'s a definite must.

but that\'s of course just my 2 cents

HornyMan
02-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi

Friends,

Guess what, I mixed my Wagg Application (1 drop) with 2 drops NPA, and the sleepiness is gone!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
02-15-2004, 09:58 AM
None definitely

seems to be more of a stimulent

Rakesh
02-15-2004, 10:01 AM
Yeah but its

better to wash it off after a while. I was on the brink of OD last night (a rock concert, this sort of environment

calls for massive doses) and im kinda down.

Of course, that doesnt have to have anything to do with the none. The

volume of alcohol i consumed MIGHT be a factor there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
02-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Yeah but its better to wash it off after a while. I

was on the brink of OD last night (a rock concert, this sort of environment calls for massive doses) and im kinda

down.

Of course, that doesnt have to have anything to do with the none. The volume of alcohol i consumed MIGHT be

a factor there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Rakeesh, I think you brought this problem up before. As I said the last time around, it is

best to shower.

If you use a lot of npa/te, you will feel very down when you wake up the next morning. At least

I do, and apparently you do too.

Rakesh
02-15-2004, 10:09 AM
And

yesterday\'s lonely valentine didn\'t help, either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bjf
02-15-2004, 10:12 AM
And yesterday\'s lonely valentine didn\'t help,

either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL,

oh get over it. Stop being such a chick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Really, you are

not the only one. The thing about V-Day is that it makes people feel like there is something wrong with them for

being something that there is nothing wrong with being (being single).

Rakesh
02-15-2004, 10:30 AM
Actually

i\'m in one of those \"post-long-relationship\" gaps which is still better than the \"nobody ever loved me im

so terrible\" pitfalls (fortunately not my case). So valentine was more like mixed feelings. Loss+liberation.

cuddlebear
02-15-2004, 12:02 PM
I have

never noticed any drowsiness with WAGG. Another thread discussed \"the smell of WAGG\" and to me, it doesn\'t

have one, at least not like the other mones. I\'ll revisit that one and see if I can detect a scent ...