PDA

View Full Version : Mix I have been using

OCP
02-09-2004, 03:00 PM
I have been playing

with 1 drop PI/m, 3 dabs of NPA and 2 drops of WAGG. Without realizing it the mix has been affecting me quite a

bit. Last Friday my wife asked me what I was so happy about and I realized I was in a pretty good mood. A week ago

I was talking to my brother on the phone and he commented that I sounded happier than I had in a long time.

Two

questions from longtime users:

1) Is 1 drop PI/m and 3 dabs of NPA and overdose?

2) Is WAGG responsible for

the good feelings or does the WAGG mixed with the NONE work together on this area?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skyy
02-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Honestly I dont

notice that big of a difference in my feelings when using WAGG. It\'s much easier for me to see the results on

the people im around. Npa/Te will get me driving like a mad man. Also an increased heart rate

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
02-09-2004, 03:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Honestly I dont notice that big of a difference in

my feelings when using WAGG. It\'s much easier for me to see the results on the people im around. Npa/Te will

get me driving like a mad man. Also an increased heart rate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If I OD on TE/m (and I have) I feel like fighting and arguing with

everyone around me. It gets me going big time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

daz
02-09-2004, 10:54 PM
npa makes me a

bits arrogant, i get real confident, pi/m when i drink turns me into a crazy super arrogant, i can shag every women

here etc, two none products, different reaction, hence placebo effect of thinking \"mones work\" hasn\'t

accounted for my behavioural change.
it waiting on the mail for my wagg. but it called \'what a great guy\' i

think it probably that thats making you happy.